Turn The Page

Story Info
A mother and son's love blossoms.
16.2k words
4.77
55.1k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,119 Followers

Turn The Page

Once more into the breach dear friends, once more. I bring you another tale of incestuous love between a mother and her son for your reading pleasure. I hope you enjoy it, and as always, comments, both good and bad are welcome.

February 1968

"Dust to dust, ashes to ashes..."

Mark Turner tuned out the preacher as he stood at the gravesite, a steady drizzle of rain turning everything wet. His mother, Lauren Turner, sobbed quietly next to him as his father's remains were slowly lowered into the rectangular hole. Placing an arm around her shoulders he watched with misty eyes as the coffin dipped out of sight while the police honor guard gave a final salute to one of their fallen comrades. His arm pulled his mother even closer, protectively, acutely aware that at the ripe old age of sixteen he was now the man of the house, and as such was charged with the responsibility of taking care of his thirty-eight-year-old mother. A responsibility that he had every intention of fulfilling.

June 1973

Amy Fowler was growing frustrated as she sucked on Mark's cock with nothing to show for her efforts. She'd been at it for nearly ten minutes before she finally looked up at his face and saw his eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. Twisting in the bed she crawled up and lay next to him.

"Still thinking about what to do about your Mom?" she asked, her fingers caressing the dense hair on his chest.

Turning to look at her, he replied, "Yeah."

"She'll come around sweety," Amy said, something she'd told him more than once lately.

"It's been five years, and I've only been able to get her to date twice, so I seriously doubt it," he proclaimed.

"She just needs to find her own way, and you worrying about whether or not she will ever take the next step isn't good for her or you. So why don't you stop thinking about her and start thinking about getting hard so I can ride that big cock of yours."

Mark knew she was right. Instead of feeling depressed he should be concentrating on the here and now. Slipping an arm under her he pulled her on top of him, feeling her large tits mash against his chest as her thighs spread and hugged his hips. When she sat up he reached out and palmed her huge melons, the globes still fairly firm for her age. At forty-six, and slightly chubby, although he preferred to think of her as cushiony, she was still a hot piece of ass. His cock seemed to think so too as it started to grow the more he fondled her breasts.

"Mmm, that's more like it," Amy cooed as she felt his cock stiffen against her crotch.

It always pleased her when his youthful cock hardened for her. Reaching down and between them she positioned him so she could maneuver enough to sink down on his rigid pole.

"That's what I'm talking about," she managed to croak out as she slowly lowered herself. Inch after inch slid into her sodden cunt until she had all seven and a half inches buried in her hungry pussy.

It never failed to amazed him how sloppy wet her cunt would get when she was turned on, not to mention how well she could use her inner muscles to coax huge loads out of him. They had been seeing each other for nearly a year, strictly as fuck buddies, and neither of them grew tired of the other. Each romp in the hay was always exciting, and oh so pleasurable. A groan escaped his lips as she started to slowly ride up and down on his rock-hard cock. Placing his hands on her hips he allowed her to set the pace, something she always insisted on. She loved being in control, and he just loved to fuck. It didn't take long before she was speeding up, her plump round ass bouncing off his thighs with a slap, slap, slap, of flesh on flesh. Gazing down he watched his cock going in and out of her, her inner labia clinging to his glistening shaft with each upward thrust of her hips.

"Oh yeah...that's it...um fuck," she repeated over and over as her movements started to become erratic.

"Yeah baby, get you some of that cock," he encouraged, knowing she was about to climax.

His words sparked something animalistic in her. Harder and harder she pounded down on his thick hard prick as the waves of pleasure built in both of them. Sweat covered her tits as she drove them both to the edge and beyond. With one final downward lunge her cunt muscles clamped around his cock, and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!" she screamed her release.

All he could do was grunt as he shot his load deep into her quivering quim, her pussy contracting endlessly around his shaft as she milked him dry. With a final shudder Amy fell softly forward, her sweaty breasts mashing flat against his chest.

"You know, all your mom needs is to get laid," she whispered once she caught her breath.

Laughing he replied, "Well that's all well and good, but until she starts meeting new men I'm afraid that's not gonna happen."

"You could do it," she suggested.

Shocked, he pulled his head back until he could look into her eyes. "Are you really suggesting I have sex with my own Mother?"

"That's exactly what I'm suggesting," she replied as she sat up, his semi-hard cock still buried snugly in her soaked pussy.

"That's...disgusting," he choked out, his cock twitching slightly.

"Is it? Think about it. Your Mom is still very attractive, and at her sexual prime. I bet she'd be dynamite in the sack."

"Even so, what you're telling me to do is sick. She's my Mother for God's sake," he exclaimed.

Amy stared down at him for several seconds before saying, "Did I ever tell you about my son?"

"You have a son?" Shaun asked, his surprise evident on his face.

Amy's face clouded over briefly before she said, "Had. He passed a couple years ago in a car wreck. After that is when I packed up and moved here."

Reaching a hand up he stroked the side of her face and whispered, "I'm sorry, I had no idea."

Capturing his hand with hers she said, "Thanks. But the reason I brought him up is to let you know that him and I were intimate. As intimate as you and I are. And not once did either of us think it was sick."

Once the shock wore off he managed to say, "Wow...um...how did that happen?"

"A few months after my husband left us, Shaun, my son, crawled into bed with me because I'd been crying myself to sleep. I knew he just wanted to comfort me, but somehow things got out of control and before we knew it we were making love. It was beautiful. He was everything my husband hadn't been, caring, comforting, and most importantly, loving. Not to mention that kid could go at it all night long," she sighed.

As she finished talking Mark was surprised to find his cock had returned to full mast. The gleam in her eyes told him that she was well aware of it too. Without a word he pushed her off to the side, an audible sucking noise echoed off the walls as his cock slide from her sopping cunt.

"I want to fuck you doggystyle," he growled as he clambered to his knees.

A smile played on her lips as she positioned herself on all fours, then let her chest settle on the bed leaving her thick ass sticking up in the air. The smile grew when she felt him position himself behind her, the swollen head of his cock just touching the entrance to her dripping pussy.

"OHHH SHIT!" she screamed in ecstasy as he slammed his thick hard cock all the way in with one huge lunge.

Mark loved fucking her this way. The way her meaty cheeks rippled with each forward thrust never stopped amazing him. With each new thrust he delighted at the sight before him.

Just as her son was pummeling his hips against Amy's prodigious ass, Lauren Turner was sitting in the front room, a glass of red wine in her hand, reminiscing about the past five years. It never failed to fill her with both sorrow and love. Sorrow for the loss of her husband, and love for how her son had taken charge after the funeral. When they had returned to the small two-bedroom bungalow after the service he had announced that he was going to quit school and get a job so he could take care of her. Somehow she had managed to get him to promise to graduate first, but that hadn't stopped him from going out and getting a weekend job. She still remembered the pride on his face as he handed over his first paycheck and told her to use it for whatever they needed. A tear slowly rolled down her cheek, even as she smiled at the memory.

Mark was close, he could feel it in his balls each time they swung forward against Amy's sensitive clit. With his hands gripping her fleshy hips he closed his eyes and hammered into her with all his might. Each thrust brought a squeal to her lips and a grunt from him. Just before he exploded Amy reached the pinnacle of her climax.

"AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH FUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!" she yelled as her pussy convulsed around the thick invading tube of flesh mercilessly battering her very depths.

Her yell caused Mark to gaze down at the rippling ass, and as if in a dream, just for the briefest moment, he saw not Amy taking his glistening cock but his mother receiving his mighty thrusts. The vision was enough to shake him to his very core, but also enough to produce the greatest orgasm of his young life.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!" he screamed with each jet of cum that shot up into Amy's clasping cunt.

Exhausted, Amy collapsed on the bed with Mark on top of her, his still twitching cock buried in her flooded pussy. They lay this way for some time, both fighting hard to regain their breath.

Once she could speak Amy managed to mutter, "Damn that was good!"

Mark's reply was just as weak. "Yes it was."

It was nearing ten-thirty by the time they said their goodbyes and Mark had driven the short distance to his home. He parked the old Ford pickup that he inherited from his father behind his mother's Buick at the curb, then walked the short distance to the front door. There were no lights on in the house, so he tried to be as quiet as possible when he entered. He figured his mom had already gone to bed and didn't want to wake her. To his surprise though, once his eyes adjusted to the dimness, he spotted her stretched out on the couch sound asleep.

Going into the kitchen he turned on the light above the stove which cast just enough light into the front room to see clearly without being overly bright. Retracing his steps he returned and headed over toward where she lay. He planned on waking her, but when his eyes saw how she was sprawled out he stopped dead in his tracks. Her hands rested on her stomach, but lower, one leg had slipped off the couch while the one against the back of it was raised and bent at the knee. This had caused the hem of her dress to ride up and expose her pubic region, allowing him a clear view of her mound. Unfortunately for him she was only wearing flesh-toned pantyhose with no panties underneath, her lush dark triangle of pubic hair clearly visible to his astonished gaze. Instantly his cock began to swell. Disgusted that he'd get hard while looking at his mother he returned to the relative safety of the kitchen.

Once there he got a glass of water and pondered what to do next. He knew he couldn't leave her there; she'd be stiff for days if he did. But if he woke her up she might notice how exposed she was and think that maybe he had taken some sort of liberties with her. He dismissed that idea as fast as he'd thought it. He knew she wouldn't think something like that. Would she?

"Oh stop being a wuss, and go wake her up," he chided himself.

Just as he was making up his mind about what to do he heard her stirring. Breathing a sigh of relief he headed back into the front room. By the time he got there she was sitting on the couch, her hazel eyes watching him approach.

"Guess I fell asleep," she said, her voice sounding a little dry.

"Hard day in Black Rock?" he chuckled as he sat next to her.

"Just long is all. We had staff meetings that ran a little longer than expected," she sighed.

Her job as secretary to the principal of the high school was one she'd had for the past sixteen years, and though she loved it, there were times she wished she'd gone into another career.

"You want something to eat? I make a mean fried egg sandwich," he told her.

"That's sweet dear, but we had pizza delivered at the school. I think I'll just turn in instead," she replied, then stood and headed toward the hall to the bedrooms.

Mark watched her go, his eyes slowly lowering until they settled on her hips as they swayed back and forth. His first thought was how nice her ass looked; his second thought was to reprimand himself for being such a pervert. As she disappeared he turned and leaned back into the couch, absently rearranging his semi-hard cock to a more comfortable position in his jeans. When he realized what he was doing he chastised himself once more, then stood and headed toward his own bedroom. The marathon fuck session with Amy caught up to him as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The following morning he woke at his usual time of 6am, slipped on his bathrobe and headed to the kitchen where the smell of breakfast cooking filled the air. His mother was in front of the stove scrambling some eggs dressed as usual in her dark blue sleeveless cotton shift that buttoned down the front. Like every morning he slipped behind her and leaned down to peck her on the cheek. Unlike previous occasions however, this time he placed one hand on her hip, used the other to brush her hair out of the way and softly kissed the side of her neck. He felt her stiffen as soon as his lips touched her skin.

Lauren felt a shiver run up her spine when her son's kiss landed on her neck. A feeling she hadn't felt in five long years. Her husband used to do that to her, and it always made her pussy tingle. What she found disconcerting was her son's touch had the same effect. She breathed a sigh of relief when he said good morning and then backed away. As she placed the food on the table she was sure he could see the blush on her face. They ate in silence for a bit, each seemingly lost in their own thoughts.

Finally speaking, Mark asked, "Have any plans for tonight?"

Without looking at him she replied, "No, why?"

"Well, it's Friday, not to mention payday, and I was wondering if I could take my favorite girl out to dinner and a movie," he answered, his eyes rising to look across the table.

"That would be nice. So who's your favorite girl this week?" she joked.

Without skipping a beat he said, "I was thinking Ms. Richmond from down the block. I hear she's always looking for a good time."

Pouting she whined, "All this time I thought I was your favorite, now the truth comes out."

Laughing he took his empty plate and as he passed by her chair he leaned over and kissed her on the top of the head. Once he placed his dishes in the sink he returned and leaned down and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"You have always been my favorite girl Mom, and always will be," he whispered into her ear.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she chuckled as she watched him head to his room to get ready for work.

Once he left she sat quietly sipping her coffee and thought about her reaction to his kiss on the neck. He had never done that before, so she doubted he knew that it was something her late husband used to do to get her juices flowing. What puzzled her was the reaction she had to her son doing it. It was as if her body responded to his kiss just the same as it did with her husband. Shaking her head she finished her cup and went to get ready for the work day.

Mark pulled into the Les Schwab Tire Center exactly ten minutes before it opened; something he'd been doing since he first started working there five years ago. He had been lucky when he asked the manager for a job so long ago. Turned out that the manager, Bill Martin, was close friends with his dad. At first Bill was hesitant to hire a sixteen-year-old, even if it was just part time, but knowing Marks father had died while protecting their community swayed his better judgement. Mark worked weekends cleaning up, and any other odd job that needed doing, until he turned eighteen. Bill then offered him a training position that would turn into a fulltime job if things worked out. It was one of the best choices he could've made he later confided to Mark's mother on their one and only date.

Just as her son was walking into the tire shop, Lauren was standing in front of the full-length mirror on her door slowly unbuttoning her shift. Once she was naked she ran her eyes up and down her body. The reflection staring back at her showed a woman who stood five foot six inches tall and weighed just a shade under one-thirty. Soft, thick black hair hung down to just past her shoulders, usually worn in a ponytail. Further examination revealed small b-cup breasts that hung proudly on her chest with brownish areolas the size of quarters, the nipples in the center decent sized. A flat tummy and slim waist gave way to flared hips and long, toned legs. Sitting between the upper thighs was a triangle of black pubes that contrasted nicely with the creamy white skin around it. Not bad, she thought to herself as she gazed at her reflection. Running a hand through her pubic hair she allowed the tip of her middle finger to drag across her clitoris briefly, savoring the exquisite tingle that shot through her. A quick glance at her bedside clock told her that she needed to stop daydreaming and get ready for work.

Mark arrived home about thirty minutes before his mom was due. Usually he got home closer to an hour before her but having to stop at the bank to deposit his paycheck and keep out enough money for their date had eaten up some time. Having only one bathroom caused problems sometimes and wanting to be ready before she got home he quickly showered and changed into a pale denim shirt and his favorite button-fly Levi's.

Lauren walked through the front door a few minutes later and saw her son sitting on the couch already dressed for their night on the town. Her heart swelled with pride knowing that he had grown up to be such a responsible young man. So much like his father, she thought to herself.

"Hey honey, how was your day?" she asked as she placed her purse on the coffee table.

"It was Tire...some," he replied with a grin.

"Clever," she chuckled, even though he'd used that pun before.

"Yeah, I know. I need to come up with something new huh?" he responded.

"While you think about it, I'll go get ready. Don't want to miss the beginning of the movie," she said, then headed toward her bedroom.

After she left Mark thought of something he needed to ask her, so he walked down to her room and found her door partly open. Without thinking he pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Mom, I was wondering which movie you want..." his voice trailing off as he stared at the vision before him.

Lauren had just let her dress fall to the floor when she was startled by his entrance into her room. Spinning around to face him she stuttered out a squawk of surprise.

"God, I'm sorry, Mom," he stammered out before making a hasty retreat back to the front room, leaving her standing there staring at the open door.

Shakely he sat back down on the couch; the image of her near nude body burned deeply into the recesses of his mind. He replayed what he had seen. She had been standing there wearing only a frilly cupped white bra and her flesh-colored pantyhose. He hadn't been able to see much of her breast, just the smooth white skin above her bra, but below he once again saw she wore no panties, leaving her pubic hair on full display. The stirring of his cock filled him with disgust but did not stop him from reliving the scene over and over in his head. The sound of the shower starting snapped him out of his reverie and by the time the shower stopped he had his cock under control. Once she appeared he jumped to his feet and began to stammer another apology, but she stopped him.

blaster666
blaster666
4,119 Followers