All Comments on 'Hand of Fate'

by BilyumQ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
shangoshangoalmost 18 years ago
This was good

At first, I thought it was moving too fast. However, by the time I was finished, I'd realized the pacing was perfect! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great

I loved the change of pace from the usual story found on this site.

Boyd

jack_strawjack_strawalmost 18 years ago
Darkness, Darkness

I am honestly not sure what to make of this story. It is certainly beautifully written, and the pacing is perfect. It became pretty clear that everything that was happening was happening in his mind, but the writer skillfully kept the ending a secret until the final impact.

But ... I don't know, it just left me feeling cold and empty. It seemed like such a waste, and it made me wonder if there was some event that might have triggered a different fate, maybe his parents' divorce, or something else that put him on the path he ended up taking.

I guess I'm just not real big on stories that end in death, and it kind of defeats the purpose of this site. To me, Literotica should be about life and celebrating the many ways of expressing it. Certainly, there are stories that do plumb the darker side, but even then, life goes on. I guess that's why this one disturbed me.

I will give you this much, you've written one of the more memorable stories I've ever read, and for that I salute you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Pretty good & different too

Much different than the usual fare here on Literotica, but that's not a bad thing. I don't necessarily disagree with the previous commenter about this forum being a celebration of life, but do feel there is a place on Literotica for other than fuck & suck stories; although those are fun too. I for one wold like to see more quality non-erotica stories, such as this one here. Hope this author writes more.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
A beautiful story in between:

The story ended as I presumed it would, and that wasn't a bad thing.

I really enjoyed the story between. It is a love story that I only wish could have had a happy ending, although that would have ruined the whole of the plot.

Good job and good writing.

Please keep writing and it isn't about this site, its about the stories.

Tom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous