All Comments on 'Handcuff Sister'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 106 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 6 years ago

Knock them both up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pregnant

I honestly don't see that ever happening if a sequel happens.

I would have liked to see a DP though. A vibrating plug and dildo out in public too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck Yeah !!

I ain't saying just saying it, but this deserves a 10/5 without reservations..Best story in recent memory so far

OrthopodeOrthopodeabout 6 years ago
All your stories are good

This was simply brilliant. A sequel would be good but it stands alone quite well as it is.

dwoelfledwoelfleabout 6 years ago
So good

Couldn’t stop reading. Brilliantly done.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 6 years ago
5 stars

The vibe of this reminds me of that series about the guy with a voice in his head who fucks all his sisters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic story.

Spoilt only by the anal sex, not really very credible, I don't know why so many writers are fascinated by it, maybe they are closet gays, I don't know.

Laine should have secretly fucked Maggie as I'm sure she would have been a great shag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Bloody Brilliant

I am not really a BDSM story person, finding the verbal and physical abuse a huge turn off. Your story, however, featured consent and had erotic escalation that made it fantastic, Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Cute

I never thought that a BSDM incest story could be cute, but this one is. The characters are all just adorable with each other. I loved it as I love all of Xarth’s stuff.

SWIM21SWIM21about 6 years ago
Poor Maggie

Isn't just a bit unfair that Maggie, who is not a lesbian, never gets any cock? I mean I get why you didn't have her and Laine do anything together, but it also feels like a missed opportunity. I also noticed you provided next to no physical details for Laine and Maggie, which eventually made Maggie in particular seem almost ancillary.

XarthXarthabout 6 years agoAuthor
Some interesting notes

- The thing about Maggie is she wasn't initially intended to be sexually involved at all. But, as happens with my stories sometimes, my characters decided otherwise. Cat's hard to resist. But Mags and Laine were still, essentially, regular sibbos with each other. Except for sharing their sis, of course.

- I'm secretly gay. I didn't know that until a helpful anon pointed it out. It kinda sucks because I like girls way more than guys, but what are you gonna do? He has some flawless and compelling logic backing him up. Anyone else who enjoys butt stuff, be careful not to also be secretly gay if that's not your thing. It could happen.

- While bdsm certainly doesn't need to be as cutesy as in this story, I do think it's a shame the way it often gets portrayed as essentially abusive, but with technical consent. I think that's part of why I've never been totally sure how I feel about the genre in general. I've read/seen some things lately that gave me a different perspective on the kink, and they helped influence this story.

- A big thank you for kind words and votes and things, and especially just reading in the first place. A lot of work went into this story. It's my longest 'serious' story to date, and I'm very happy with how it turned out, but I also hope I don't trap myself into writing anything this long again for a while.

Thanks again

X

Bi47Bi47about 6 years ago
WOW😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

This was a very long exciting story!!!!!!!! first time I have every read a excellent will write story of incest. Love every second !!!!!!!!! She was definitely a wild little sister that had fetish for bondage. I wish that had got a gagged ball for her too.Definitely magnificent sexy!!!!!!!!!!!mmmmmmmmmm

houseblackfyrehouseblackfyreabout 6 years ago
Fantastic

Incredibly well written. While I would have preferred a bit more description of the character's appearances this story was borderline perfect. I was hoping for a threesome but I do see your reasoning why it didn't happen. Thanks for this gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well written

I really enjoyed this story cause at no time did it feel rushed. The things you could do and places you could take this story are endless. Hoping you continue it but if not then know you did well.

sqdobberssqdobbersabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

This is the best story you’ve ever posted. Thank you.

RJKneesRJKneesabout 6 years ago
Wow!

This is a great story, I really enjoyed it. I think it's a romance even though it's incest. Very well written, great characters. I generally have a hard time with long stories, but not this one. Usually long stories are a lot of exposition about jobs, locations etc. This story was long purely because of great character development. Best you've written and I've read them all. Thanks for an enjoyable afternoon.

-R

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbefuckingleivable

Thrilled to see another story from you, and positively titillated that it was such a good read. Not only was it beautifully written, it was a lot more fleshed out than some of your other stories. I can't say this is the best thing you've ever written, but that's only because everything else you've written is so goddamn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beyond Excellent

Reading this family's slow, almost reluctant slide into a three sided 24/7 lifestyle with their pet sub sister was absolutely fantastic. I loved that the story took its time, understanding that the sexiest parts came from the characters gradually developing mindsets around their new roles. The understanding, at last, their their sister has become their subby sex toy was amazing. I would very much like to read a sequel to this story, and see how much further they take this, and how their new lifestyle continues to change and evolve. I, like a few other commenters, would like to see Kaine and Maggie break through that final barrier together. Not for the sake of "hot threesome action" but to see how the violation of the final taboo effects their new unit. You did such a wonderful job showing us their close, loving relationship, I would enjoy reading its evolution into a completely realized family.

Robinius1Robinius1about 6 years ago
Enjoyed It!

This is the longest story I've read on Literotica and was well worth my time. There were few errors, probably typos that spell checker couldn't fix - such as 'feat' where 'feet' was intended.

Very nice build up to the actual sex, I was hooked early on. I waited and waited for Maggie and Laine to find each other but you went another way. It seemed to me that Catria would have been accepting of that. I felt sorry for Maggie because she wasn't a lesbian but the only satisfaction she got from the arrangement was an occasional pussy licking from her little sister. Such a waste.

Thanks for the story. You are a talented writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well done!

You're certainly still improving with every piece, liked this one a lot. The pacing was especially good and the three of them are adorable to various degrees.

Maggie could do with a little work, maybe - she came across a bit too detached to me, despite her involvement from early on. Perhaps - and I know 100% where you were coming from - your determination to keep her and Laine so apart ( they're both regularily screwing their sister at the same time, you'd think they'd be ok with sleeping in the same bed without it being awkward by graduation day, it's not like there was a singular hormone driven threesome ) bled over into Maggie as a whole a little.

You could perhaps have got into Laine & Maggie's headspaces a bit more too, other than "what the hell are we doing" and "this feels awesome" moments - I remember reading the walk scene ( and then thinking about the school ) and going "Hey Laine, you're walking your sister around outside naked on a lead, and now you're screwing her - be more excited about what you're doing, not just what your dick is doing!".

All reservations aside, had a wonderful time reading it - many thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Apreciation

I really apreciated you keeping Laine & Maggie's relationship plationic. I felt that though the sex between Maggie and Cat was a little rushed, every moment in your story was kept realistic for such a seemingly unatainable fantasy. Thank you for this incredibly arousing, adorable, and intense read. I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This is how you write a proper sex story.

CandiCSCandiCSabout 6 years ago
Wonderfully done

Loved this story with its warm well created characters! Look forward to reading more of your stories.

Rake456Rake456about 6 years ago
A 19 page Xarth story?

Is it Christmas already?

Obviously, an amazing story. Very well written and paced. Thanks for donating your time Xarth. It's always a pleasure to read your stuff. Here's to many more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great!

Very very well written. A long read but totally worth it! Even though I will never consider incest in real life, this was a great turn-on and very erotic. Thanks for a great read! Keep ‘em coming... ;)

getalyfe1getalyfe1about 6 years ago
A great story!

Thank you for such a great story! It kept me up until I was finished, had me totally hooked!

LizHazeLizHazeabout 6 years ago
You baller you

Xaaaarth how do you nail it every gorram time!! :D

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 6 years ago
Really not my thing at all. But I enjoyed it.

I'm not into BDSM or it's derivatives and don't, to a certain extent, understand the desires that go along with it. But I started reading the story and it seemed fairly good and by an author that I remember being somewhat proficient so when I realised it was 19 Literotica pages long, I still continued reading. I'm glad I did as the story was interesting and engaging and though it gave me a little more information to what might be going around in the mind of submissives and those that like to dominate, I still don't fully understand it. Enjoyable nonetheless.

I think you need someone to really read through your final draft with a red pen and catch all the little mistakes though. There are little words missed out here and there and some other small errors and it detracts slightly from what is essentially a good read.

briv1016briv1016about 6 years ago
I'm confused.

Why not just put a bedroom/bath lock on the door?

McGreenMcGreenabout 6 years ago
Great story!

This was a great read. I was dying for Maggie and Laine to fuck.

phfinaphfinaabout 6 years ago
"Report Story" ... as awesome!

You had me at "Hello, what is this?!?!"

My cursor accidentally hovered over the "/_\ Report Story" link, and I thought: "Yes, please! How do I report this story ... AS AWESOME!"

It's a sweet little (19 page) story of sweetness that grabbed me right in the guts and squeezed hard. Or I squeezed hard. Or I squeed hard. Or all three!

Love you, sweetie-pie!

kisses, `phfina

EvoSpiderEvoSpideralmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Please, add a second chapter to the story ;)

Carnal_AppleCarnal_Applealmost 6 years ago
You had me at "deadbolt store"

After that, I just kept reading along, loving it.

This was MASTERFULLY WRITTEN. Normally, I'm please if a writer can at least provide characters with their own points of view, but you also gave them their own thinking processes and reliable yet distinct behavior. There were two other lines later on that knocked me back and made me have to stop, and look at who the author was.

"Oh, it's Xarth. Don't I have this guy favorited?"

"This is new? Well hell, he keeps getting better."

Most of my favorite stuff came before any sex even occured. The way it all unfolded was just too good.

I've gone back and re-read sections again. Dude, you can tackle any subject on the planet. For what it's worth, the sex stuff was inventive and interesting as well. Lotsa fun fetish stuff. Almost like you had a checklist you were marking off. This kind of story let you cover a big list.

Wrote a novel you say? I'm going to check that out. As long as it glides along like this did. With the same depth and character development.

I guess that's enough gushing. Thanks for the read.

Of course 5 stars, and you're already a favorite author.

NavilityNavilityalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

I cant believe I read through all 19 pages. 3 or 4 is usually my limit. I've followed you for a few years now and this is by far my favorite story on this site

JustCause23JustCause23almost 6 years ago

Amazing, perfect fantasy perfectly written I wish I could give you more stars amazing work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I usually just rate a story, but this deserves more

Well done, good writing and editing. I don't recall any mistakes that were attention getting or distracting. I very much enjoyed the time that was spent developing the characters and their motivations rather than giving half baked three line justifications for someone to go from normal to extreme in the space of moments.

Again, well done, Im looking forward to more stories with this depth and erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I gave it a 4

I loved the story but. She is 18 but seems much younger just getting out of high school. Never talk about other experience the birth control never made clear. I think they took advantage of her. They did not do it to each other they new better she did not. But it was a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story!!

Amazing story it was. Will you be continuing the story? Please let people know. I hope you continue the story. You don't need to write such long story, instead small ones a couple of months apart. I hope to see more public adventures of Cat, and also Laine and Maggie getting involved with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another Amazing Story

Xarth does it again, I was happy to go buy your e-book after this one and I don't regret it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
if there was a 6 stars

fantastic

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
you are an awesome story teller

i have read quite a few sibling stories you are one the best. generally stories rated this high are tearjerkers with lots of sentiment. but this one is fun and entertaining. there are not a lot of stories that are this naughty and teasing. this is a long story but i could not get enough of it. never boring. all characters and relations are well developed. and story is also teasing and well developed with lots of naughty kinks and situations which i could not get enough of. i definitely became your fan.

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

Really enjoyed this. Very well written (as always). Always enjoy your stories... Unlike some other comments I don't think you should continue this story as I feel it's come to a sensible point to end. I feel that taking it further may well become rather forced and spoil the whole effect. That is unless you have something very very good in mind :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love Incest

I liked this story alot. Although I thought Laine might come to a point of fucking Maggie

fuze33fuze33almost 6 years ago
Damn...

I loved it so much but kept hoping Laine would fuck Maggie at one point. That was disappointing but this is still my favorite story I've ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
loving it

I agree with other posts, Laine should have ended up fucking Maggie, while Cat watched

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hoping for 2nd instalment

First half part was about cat and but I think 2nd half was actually laine and Maggie's excuses to not to have sex with each other...maybe 2nd part will be interesting btwn

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic story

I'd love to see more where Cat uses her charm to finally get her sister and brother to give in and start getting sexual with each other. That would be a hot follow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Contender for GOAT story on here.

And I agree - Maggie and Laine deserve another installment. I distinctly felt that they wanted each other. You should give the people what they want.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow so good!

I've read the comments about how you might have ended with Maggie & Laine making love. Following the rule: "Always leave them wanting more!" was the right choice IMO. You can always write another story if you feel like it.

This was a very good story, it was long but didn't drag and the BDSM element was balanced by the raomantic love of the sibs. I have read a lot of stories that tried to do this and failed. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
KINDA LONG?!

This beast is roughly 65,000 words. Last I checked, that's pretty solidly in novel territory.

In many ways, Catria (What a name. More on that in a bit.) reminds me of Kylie from While the Paint Dries--only younger . . . and much sluttier. I know you had to make Cat 18 to get past the Lit censors, but most of the time, it feels like the 1 doesn't belong in her age. Especially when she's constantly trying to get her siblings attention, or when she says, "I'm only little."

That name, Catria. Every time I read it, I wanted to scream Katrina! Have you ever met a "Catria" IRL? Nope. Me neither.

Michael

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow i expected maybe seven to ten pages just wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Must Read

This story is absolutely fantastic. Every aspect is perfect. This is quite definitely the best story I have read on here. If this was 50+ pages I would read it. I love the character development and the story line. I only wish it could continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This story is one of the best I read. I loved that it was longer, and I wished it would never end. Great job 10/10 would read again-IGN

La_TortueLa_Tortueover 5 years ago
Do They Get Any Better ....

... than this?

I don't think so. Well written, well edited, and an incredibly absorbing story as well.

I read this in (more or less) one sitting, with just a very short break to get a snack and a drink which I brought back to the computer and consumed while reading. I can't remember the last time a story held me like that.

pixyduestpixyduestover 5 years ago
An amazing story!

Incredibly erotic and well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

In the end I really was looking forward to Lanie and Maggie having sex.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
Did NOT want it to end!!!

I'm not sure if I wanted all 3 together or just keep Catria in the middle. What I am sure of was even at 19 pages it was too short. I wanted more. All 3 enjoying each other would be great, but I kinda liked the separation too. I would have liked to see Catria DP'd by both sibbos. That could have been a nice prelude to Laine and Mags doing stuff.

CormacMacArtCormacMacArtover 5 years ago
More please!!!!

Dude, this was one of the most erotic sibling stories I have ever read. It was delicious, your best work in my opinion. Would love to see a part two, that has Maggie and Laine finally culminating their growing desire, becoming even more the de facto mom/dad figure heads. Which while the parallels are there is awesome because they are bro/sis which is the turn on (real mom dad stuff is a turn off for me personally, the sister brother taboo is where it gets me all the time). Would love to see Cat getting dp'd by them, and have them get into some water sports, plus having her get her pussy full of brother cum after getting on the pill would be nice too. Please consider a part two.

Great read, thanks so much Xarth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Light Bondage Manual

If you're thinking about getting into light bondage or humiliation play you should sit your ass down, strap in and read this to the end. One of the best standalone stories I have read in eleven years of visiting literotica. Possibly the best in the incest/taboo category specifically. As others have mentioned, excellent.t author, solid characters, snappy dialogue, good pacing.

Damn.

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanabout 5 years ago
One of the best

One of the best writing I've read on this site. Hands down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow, one of the best.

One of the best in every category this story could have been put in. I can't believe it's taken me so ling to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing story

I might as well give up on the site, because I sincerely doubt anything's gonna trump this story. It had everything I could have asked for and then some. You're a damn good writer, you know...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pulitzer worthy.

Xarth, you are a great writer. Characters that are so human, story lines that push at boundiaries but are credible. I loved the development of all three siblings.

PS, I don't want to start a row. Everyone is entitled to thier opinions. But BDSM is not abuse. It is intense, consuming and loving. I could picture myself as Cat. Surrendering control to two lovers whom I totally trusted, who want me to be happy. I have gone a lot farther in my life than Cat. But then I am a lot older too. I don't regret one moment I spent playing S and M games with a special someone I trust as much as Cat trusts Laine and Maggs. (Nod, nod, wink, wink.)

Lisa Ann

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Film it

This was so awesome. I could follow it clearly. I wish it was a movie/feature.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

So good right amount of detail just wish maybe something might have happened between laine and maggie but other than that perfect story

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 5 years ago
Great story

First read this just after it was first posted and have just re-read it and it's still a fantastic story.

Still find it a fantastic story and a great well written read... :)

Thanks once again for sharing this with us. Really enjoy your stories please keep writing. …

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not even a fan of anal/BDSM...

But, I still loved this story. There are two things I really wished for and the story kinda left me expecting: a relationship developing between Maggie and Laine, and after Cat was on the pill a "creampie" scene or two. My particular proclivities are true love and creampie, but this story had enough trust and love between the siblings to be a wonderful story, even if it didn't rise to my personal standards.

I've been reading through your catalog lately and have truly appreciated your talent for pulling all of the emotional strings I am so fond of, and getting a 19-page long version of your slow burn was particularly amazing. My only real complaint is that you tend to gloss over the physical aspects of the relationships. You push all of the right emotional buttons and then "she came." Sometimes her vagina will squeeze or he will fill her with cum, but that's as far as the description goes. Your stories would be perfect if what the characters physically felt, down to the minutiae of the experience were drawn out and explored.

Otherwise, I would love to read another long story like this. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved your story

Me and my master read the story together while I was naked cuffed and collared I even had my butt plug tail in as we read the story and during the story he had me suck his cock while he played with my tight black pussy until I came all over his fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Attention torture

I wanted to see Laine and Maggie fuck only so they could do it in front of Cat when she was restrained and couldn't participate. Cat would have lost her mind! Otherwise, I liked that you kept that off the table. Anyway, this was excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 1st BDSM read

I'm not fan of any BDSM or any of it's derivatives. Any sort of shame play, torture (physical, emotional), any humiliation inflicted are total turnoff for me.

I would normally pass off even without split second hesitation when I encounter BDSM but I hesitated for long time in this case then finally began reading this one. It wasn't that I suddenly became curious by BDSM theme but it was the fact that it was written by 'Xarth' that I was able to persuade myself to do so. I have so far read most of Xarth's stories and loved almost all of them. Some I may not have liked as much but not because it was poorly written but because I wasn't quite into the characters or type of relationship between the main characters. Definitely I have to say all Xarth's stories are written so well and flow of the stories are so smooth and captivating.

Although it was 19 pages long, I finished reading it in one sitting and I have to say I really enjoyed most of the story and definitely nothing to complain about Xarth's ability as a writer to pull me into the story and keep me enticed all the way to the end. I was kind of pleasantly surprised how light this story was since I was expecting and afraid it was going to be a darker story. I was glad I was proven wrong.

1st half of the stories were very endearing to me. I loved all 3 characters and their emotional bond they shared and evolved into something else due to their sibling love of their baby sister. I enjoyed the light BDSM play as it was more adorable than I would ever have expected. 2nd half, I was kind of getting frustrated by the characters. They were becoming too careless. They let their perversion take a complete hold and abandoned any care for their family and their wellbeing. I understand that it is part of their BDSM play and needed to fuel their lust as part of the story. But I can't deny that I'm hopeless romantic and I can't condone any activities of recklessness that will hurt the person I love and also hurting my relationship with my loved one. I would have to think that in any incest relationship, participants must have realize the consequences of their actions if it ever became exposed. Sure, some family and friends might sympathize and even give support if they deemed it as undeniable love that it will harm them more if they were forcibly broken apart. However, I don't think anyone would support or even empathize with incestuous couple, in this case 3 siblings, if they were caught in public doing undoubtedly sexual act. Worst yet there will be a such consequences that will completely devastate them. Considering all the insufferable consequences, would you ever seriously consider putting your loved one in that risk?

Overall, as always, I loved reading another of great Xarth's stories. Did I wish story evolved differently? sure, of course! I would have preferred more traditional sense of romantic conclusion. But as with all Xarth's stories, the ending is always left inconclusive so readers have to continue with their imaginations as how ending should be for each readers. I don't know if it is done intentional or not...or Xarth is a bit Sadistic ;0...

HornyKipHornyKipover 4 years ago
Another excellent, albeit long, stroy

It did start getting monotonous toward the end, but still a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Absolutely awesome

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 4 years ago
What a tale(tail)?

Yes it is a long one but impressive, you kept my interest virtually the whole way through . I shall continue to read more of your stories.

thedayafterthedayafterover 4 years ago
Another great story from Xarth

I spent the afternoon reading this story couldn't pull myself away from it. The story is unusual in that it combines low level BDSM with sibling incest and a sibling incest triangle.

I had hoped that Laine and Maggie would end up in a relationship as well to complete the triangle but I can see why that couldn't happen as it would confuse the dom/sub relationship between the three siblings.

I'm not a fan of BDSM and usually find it a complete turn off but this one is just so different.

Another really great story from Xarth. Your writing and the way you create the interplay between your characters is brilliant. It's so well crafted that you can imagine the story in the real world not just the fictional.

As always 5 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Very good and it was a nice touch to keep Maggie and Laine platonic... that said sad the didn’t do anything together while she was helplessly tied up and had to watch I imagine she would have love hated it. Anyway time to check our your other work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
awesome work, but Maggie is weird

very awesome story but at the end i stopped liking Maggie as she seemed too selfish ( making cat do all the work with chores and while sex) agressiv ( most memoriable was at the end when she flipped L. off for a minor thing; Maybe she ist still very jealious?). Overall I enjoyed every second reading it, It is such a Well written master peace that I was completley lost inside the storry while reading! Please keep writing more, you are one of the best authors on here! ;*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not a B&D fan

Not normally a fan of bondage but I couldn’t put this damn story down excellent job

mharrisonmharrisonalmost 4 years ago

Still excellent.

Second time of reading this and it's still just as good as the first !!

Many thanks for sharing with us - please keep up the good work :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Xarth has officially gotten me into two separate kinks: incest, with the majority of the stories, and light bondage/domination with this one. I found out how submissive I am throughout this story. I feel like Xarth absolutely needs to write a book at some point, whether erotic or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
maggie ruined it

he should've banged maggie as well. Telling me he could bang one and not the other cus it was wierd? Thats not how dudes work. Was this written by a chick?I skipped most of it hoping ed do them both what fucking letdown. please stop writing if youre too stupid to know how guys operate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4/5 stars

I’m not always into BDSM, but this hit it just right for me. I think the slow easing into it and getting to see this development from multiple POVs helped make it that much more fun. Overall an amazing piece with lots of fluff and smiles with plenty of sexy fun times. The writing itself is well done, and the character voices felt clear and distinct.

I enjoyed Maggie trying to get more involved in the relationship in her own special way since she doesn’t have the same connection that Laine gets. Sisters being mostly straight and all - or at least not lesbians or bisexual. (Plus as someone who has 2 roommates who don’t clean the apartment and are sometimes late with rent....yeah I appreciated getting the youngest to carry her own weight while still making it fun.)

My one complaint, and the thing that kept me from giving it a 5 star was how weird Maggie and Laine were about not having sex together OR even sharing in the cuddling at night together. I needed more scenes of them together in general and I especially need more of them talking about their relationship with one another. One half hearted conversation about why they’re not boning in a story of this length that’s this sexy isn’t enough to satisfy. I’m committing to 19 pages, give me a full conversation about this. Why is it okay for them to screw their sister but not each other? Given Maggie and Cat aren’t Bisexual and are stated as preferring guys (at least Cat is explicitly stated) this point becomes more important. As this conversation happened so late in the story, was after there had been a build up of more and more interactions between them, and the conversation was so short all it did was convince me that the story would end with Maggie and Laine boning down and sealing the 3-way sibling pact. That Maggie and Laine’s relationship wasn’t given the time to properly finish off with either committing to loving sex OR a full conversation left me disappointed at the end. However the rest of the story is far too well done to give it anything less than 4 stars.

All in all a great read and worth all the time put into it. If I’m in need of a good recommendation to give to someone within the NSFW community this piece is on the top of that list. I can only imagine how much time went into this piece, and the effort is clear. The author should be mighty proud of this work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No. 1

I think this easily fights for one of the best stories I've read here, if for some minor details that niggle, but still insanely good. Only wish the author wrote more follow on chapters to their stories.

sissy171sissy171over 3 years ago
Great story!

You know it's well written when it's a topic, (incest) that is not of real interest. I was attracted by the "Handcuff" aspect, and then really enjoyed the story development, and easy reading style. This would be a great story to Illustrate. Very sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent story

Xarth continuously makes some of the very best stories on this site. This was an amazing story from beginning to end. My one wish is that Maggie and Laine got it on before the end.

I know this is a couple years old by now but I do hope we see a sequel someday down the road; hopefully with a Maggie/Laine hookup in there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Interesting story.....

Another side story would have been a developing relationship between Laine and Maggie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would love to see a part 2 to this story where laine develops feelings for someone outside the family and it creates tension and drama. Maybe they take Cat to a Munch (a casual social gathering for people involved in or interested in BDSM) and introduce her to some people to try find her someone who can provide for her but she spirals down into depression and eventually her siblings return and accept that if they want her to have any semblence of happiness then they would have to be resigned to the fact that they cant have a normal relationship and kids. Idk just something to think about.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I absolutely love the fact that Maggie and Laine kept a platonic relationship throughout. I'm a submissive woman in a polyamorous relationship with two guys not interested in each other. It feels nice being able to draw similarities and I'm not often able to do that in my position. Thank you!

Only_connectOnly_connectalmost 3 years ago

Incredible! A long, slow development, very sexy, very well paced, with nice insights into the characters. Anal usually puts me right off, but this story is very fine.

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 3 years ago

I have just scanned through your list of comments ( 88 in total), needless to say I didn't read them all, but I found it was a year ago since my last read of this story, nay, incredible piece of work, I have just finished reading it yet again , and thoroughly enjoyed it again. You are a master storyteller , and I have enjoyed more of your work in the interim and my rating of five stars stands. Well done ✔.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. The length everyone keeps asking for and somehow we all want more. Maybe you're just that good.

But seriously, agreeing with a previous comment, seeing them at a Munch would be great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story might be the best combination of super hot, perfectly pervy, and really well-written on the entire site. The dialogue was wonderful and even more surprisingly, it was believable. I would love to see this made into a visual novel. I don’t know if a sequel is possible, but I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very nice story. Quirky, cute, playful and hot.

dogged1dogged1over 2 years ago

This is the first Xarth story I have read. I loved the whole concept of legal-age siblings at liberty to follow their passions, and the youngest discovering her submissive side. I gave it 5 enthusiastic stars. I enjoyed every bit of it. That being said, I think I liked the first half of the story more than the second, perhaps because of the anticipation of the sex that was yet to come.

tolostolosalmost 2 years ago

Great story! I was hoping that Laine and Maggie would finally hook up too. Maybe a follow up story where they can't fight the need any longer? 😉

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

love the characters. fantastic. they are brought to life by their consistency. the rich detail of their actions, and the motivating factor behind those actions, make this a truly believable story that required little "suspension of disbelief."

the fact that laine and maggie weren't interested in each other, but didn't have a problem seeing each other naked, and they were really only interested in keeping catria sexually excited, because, "she's cat," well... that was a great addition to the story that only took a few sentences. and it wrapped up some loose ends as to why laine and maggie weren't doing it. it was stuff like this that really made this a wonderful story that had me reading every word instead of skimming entire pages at a time seeking action and detail like i normally do.

loved maggie ignoring catria. and the way they treat her like a child, and realize that they are unwittingly doing it. good shit. stuff like this had me reading the story purely for plot instead of smut, and that is not easily accomplished in erotica.

the one thing that would have made the story a bit better, imo, would have been for laine to take catria (for their first time together) while she was handcuffed. the scene could have gone the same way for the most part, except she was cuffed.

anyway, i don't say this often, but

-dasgoodshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, just wow! You outdid yourself with this one!

UncertainTUncertainTover 1 year ago

I read this story a year ago and am delighted to read it again.

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

This is the third time I have read this story, and it's fantastic every time. In many ways, I think this is the quintessential Xarth story - loving family, without being ridiculous. Thank you!

Stormwalker10027Stormwalker10027about 1 year ago

Keep coming back to this story! It needs a follow up! One where maybe Maggie is curious how what Cat is feeling about the submission aspect of it and wants to give it try because she trusts Laine so much...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...