Handcuffed and Helpless...

Story Info
Pool parties are always fun and some come with surprises...
1.6k words
4.41
14.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Author's Note: We've all been to summer pool parties, but how many have come with strings attached or, in this case, cuffs?*

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Handcuffed and Helpless...

Cheerful calypso rhythms and splashing pool play spilled over the tall wooden fence into my backyard. Linda and Robert -- my new neighbours -- had invited me to drop by any time past noon. With my arms lugging a hefty case of beer, I eagerly trudged over to join their party. I wasn't expecting what I saw as I opened the gate to the festivities.

My neighbours are 'swingers,' but I'd never seen a glimpse of their lifestyle. When a pair of pink nipples greeted me, my jaw dropped. Linda pushed my beer to the side, draped her arms around me and pressed her breasts against my bare chest. "Welcome, Paul," she smiled. "Come, meet my friends," she said, taking me by the hand. My cock twitched as I pushed my jaw back into place and made the rounds.

Have you ever tried NOT to stare at a pair of mammaries you're meeting for the first time? For fuck's sake, it's a challenge! I'd barely finished shaking hands and exchanging names with the men and women poolside when Linda asked for my help.

"Paul, can you give me a hand getting some ice from the basement?"

I followed her through the sliding patio doors, down the stairs and into the cool air of her finished playroom. My eyes widened when Linda opened the door to that room housing the freezer. I faced a theatrical space designed for 'adult' games. A sturdy wooden frame bolted to the red ceiling, and carpeted floor held silver handcuffs tethered to chains: The black-painted walls -- completed the vibe. Linda sensed my curiosity and invited me to a challenge.

"You've never been tied up to one of these? How's about ya step into it for fun," she laughed as she jiggled the chrome bracelets.

I blinked, but Linda guessed my answer as she winked and grabbed my wrists. In seconds I was secured and locked, arms spread-eagle, my body at her mercy.

"Here's how Robert and I play," she giggled as she tied a blindfold tightly around my eyes. "I'd strap the ball-gag on you, but it belongs to Robert."

I laughed nervously with growing interest. "What about the ice?"

"Yep. We should get that ice."

I listened while Linda shuffled over to one side of the room and opened a drawer. "Damn, the keys to those cuffs must be upstairs in my bedroom. Don't move, Paul, I'll be right back with them."

Before I could say a word, she was gone, and I was alone -- sightless in total black -- listening to the dull thud of music outside. That's when I heard them; a cluster of female voices marching down the stairs laughing and joking -- making their way towards MY room. I felt defenceless as they drew closer.

"My oh my, who have we here?" one of them spoke.

"We should introduce ourselves," chuckled another.

"That's Paul, Linda's friend," a third voice added.

"Hi, I... ugh... was trying this contraption, but Linda has the keys upstairs. She's gone to look for them." That thing between my legs pulsed in protest at my predicament -- as I tried to imagine who stood there.

I strained my ears as they approached me and was surprised when a pair of hands gently caressed my chest. A flash of electricity surged through my core as butterflies nudged my stomach. Another bundle of exploring digits soon joined that set of soft hands. "Oh fuck" -- I thought to myself. "What's happening here?"

The women brushed their long nails in teasing patterns along my skin while nestling their supple bodies against me. By now, my tenacious hard-on struggled hopelessly to poke through my swim trunks. When I felt fingers slip between the waistband of those shorts -- pulling them down -- I shamelessly helped by stepping out of them... and accepted a fact. I was splayed naked, facing three women -- I didn't know and couldn't see -- with a poised erection that implored their touch.

Cold fingers suddenly fondled my balls and made me shiver as a pair of moist lips kissed mine. I felt a gliding finger tap my tip and play with the pre-cum they'd provoked. Her digit fondled and circled my glans and commanded my appendage to jump on its own; the trio of ladies giggled as they watched it dance.

"Oh look, he likes that," one of them purred.

To my grateful relief, a firm hand grabbed my slippery shaft and began to stroke slowly, back and forth. A different set of lips kissed me -- in their own style -- I was theirs to toy with. My legs began to tremble as I approached that unavoidable cliff; they immediately noticed. She -- whoever it was -- stopped playing with me and let my 'thing' wiggle in the air again.

"Oh yeah, babe, not so fast. Let's see it hop for us a bit."

They laughed as it bounced and twitched for them. As I tried to calm down, tapered nails raked my aching jewels in feathery lines. My body shuddered as flashes of electricity awakened every nerve I owned. I let out a soft moan.

I'd barely caught my breath when skilled lips anchored themselves on my throbbing manhood. I flung my head backwards and sighed. The silky heat from her mouth was enough to start a chain reaction that I knew I couldn't pause. I thrust my hips forward and -- in my head -- pleaded with her, "Don't stop." Telepathy isn't a strength of mine, she stopped... I groaned.

Seconds later, a NEW tongue began circling my bell-shaped purple tip, teasing then swallowing me to a depth where I touched her tonsils. If those gals could see my eyes, they'd have seen them rolling back into my head. Just as my hopes rose -- that she'd let me cum -- she released me. My breath came in quick, shallow gulps... as my toes curled and my body tightened.

Those ladies tagged up yet again. Another set of suctorial lips applied their skill to my desperate baton. With determined vigour, she edged me even closer. I gave up trying to maintain any humility.

"Let me cum, please, for fuck's sake,"

Her searing mouth slipped onto my cock with piston precision as her hands grasped and stroked its length. My body floated as fingers fluttered up my thighs and across my waist. Lush lips captured mine and breathed air into my breathless lungs. I was shaking and weak in my knees when that welcome precipice finally overwhelmed any choice I had.

I strained against my handcuffs and let out a deep growl as my body and mind greeted wave after wave of electrified ecstasy. Those sparkling pulses washed through me as time froze. My convulsions continued as a firm hand milked and pulled out the last drops of my seed. Then, before my tremors could subside, she vigorously rubbed her thumb under my frenulum in post-orgasmic torture. I squirmed and struggled to close my legs and pleaded with her to STOP. Laughter filled the air as she finally released me. I hung there, panting.

"Good boy. GREAT job!"

Three gleeful voices praised me in unison as I dangled in front of them -- twitching and trembling -- entirely spent. I gasped as one of those ladies gave my hyper-sensitive pecker a parting squeeze.

And then, a familiar voice hovered.

"What have you ladies done to poor Paul?" laughed Linda in mock anger. "I leave him alone for a minute, and you take advantage of him like this?"

Laughter and fake apologies followed those 'mystery ladies' as they scampered out of the room and up the stairs. I would have loved to know who they were, but by the time Linda took my blindfold off -- they were long gone.

"Sorry, but I had trouble finding those keys."

I smiled meekly and waved my shackled wrists as I squinted into the bright light.

Now that she'd removed my blindfold, I realized how exposed I was in the glare of that room: I felt abated as I stood naked facing her. My half-hard phallus -- noticeably throbbing -- dripped seamen in long silver threads onto her carpet. Linda eyed me, head to... Uhm... toe with a lascivious look, then reached out with her key. But not before she gave my penis a playful tug and my balls a gentle squish. "Nice to meet you," she looked at them, then grinned at me with moon-shaped eyes.

"The ice... people must be waiting. That damn fucking ice," I laughed to myself.

As we walked up the stairs, bags of frozen water in hand, I asked Linda who the women who'd played with me were; she giggled and refused to say. I refused to give up.

The aroma of BBQ chicken sizzling on the grill fueled my motivation. This party was starting, and I had hours to identify those 'mystery ladies.' I'd unmask my frisky carnal assailants by asking every woman to speak the words -- 'Good boy. GREAT job.'

I should be able to recognize 'their' voices. Wouldn't you?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -