T, D, K, C or P - Pt. 01

Story Info
Group (MFFFFFFF) plays Truth, Dare, Kiss, Command or Promise.
17.8k words
4.81
29.4k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers

Truth, Dare, Kiss, Command or Promise :- part 1

My name is Warren and this is the story of the most memorable night of my life.

It started with a row in the kitchen.

"I thought you said you were going out?" snapped Tanya, my wife.

It was the night of another one of her Ann Summer's parties and as usual I had promised to make myself scarce and go out with my mate.

"But he's had to cancel" I said, "It'll be fine. I'll help you set up and then I'll go upstairs and do some of my reports for work. I know Donna and Hayley anyway,"

"Exactly, they won't want you hanging around and finding out what they're getting. Besides, there are other girls from work coming too." said Tanya.

"OK, I'll put my headphones on. You'll forget I'm even here." I said.

"Fine" she said which is when I knew I was really in trouble.

My wife and I had one of those relationships where we loved each other but at times could row like we hated each other. The making up was always worth it though. Sexually we just clicked and with the simplest look, caress or sigh we could turn each other on. I didn't want a row this evening. Tanya was about to be surrounded by women. If I pissed her off now it'd be an evening of chats about how 'all men are bastards'. So instead I walked up behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist. I pulled her long wavy hair away from her shoulder and then kissed her along the side of her neck.

"Hey you! Don't start trying to get round me with kisses" she said.

I could already hear the faint smile in her voice. I kept kissing.

She wiggled her bum against me. She was wearing a thin summer dress and I could feel her arse making my cock twitch already. I let my hand slide down the front of her body to below her dress and traced my finger up her thigh.

"Mmm" she murmured, still wiggling against me.

I reached her thong and pulled it aside. She always wore thongs, which was one of the things that I loved about her, that and the sexy arse that her thongs emphasized. She leaned her head back against me as I started rubbing her clit.

"You're a bastard" she said smiling and reaching behind to grab my hardening cock.

I traced small quick circles around her clit with my fingertip and she started to moan.

"We can't." she said. "We haven't got time; they're supposed to be arriving around 5 o'clock"

"Then we'll have to be quick."

I turned her around and lifted her up onto the kitchen countertop. I placed her in the corner so that she could lean back against the cupboards. She started pulling the bottom of her dress higher.

"You floosey" I said with a big grin.

I leaned forward and put my head between her legs. I pulled her thong across further and exposed her bare bald pussy. I took a deep breath and inhaled her sweet aroused aroma. I blow the breath out sharply and coolly. She shivered.

I leaned in completely and licked her. Quickly, right on her clit. We didn't have time for teasing. I licked up and down swiftly and accurately. I slid a finger inside her too and wiggled it around a little.

"Oh yes" squealed Tanya.

Another thing about her that I adored was how she could go from zero to super horny in no time if you treated her right. I slid in a second finger and started sawing them in and out of her now wet pussy as continued to lick her pussy. She put a hand on my head grasped my hair. I continued licking her there on the kitchen surface for a while. I'm not sure how long as I was too busy enjoying myself.

"I'm going to cum in a minute" she said.

I sped up.

She started slapping the countertop with her hand.

"Fuck! You bastard, I was angry with you!" she moaned, "Oh yes, I'm cumming, don't stop, I'm cumming."

Of course, I didn't stop. I carried on. I felt her legs stiffen and kept licking even as her moans subsided. Finally, she tapped me on the head.

"OK, ok, that's enough." she said breathlessly.

I stood up straight and kissed her. As we kissed her hands were at my trousers releasing my cock. As soon as it was free I simply pushed forward. I grabbed her hips and guided her onto my cock as she sat there on the countertop. We continued kissing. Her pussy was like a furnace but soaking wet after her recent orgasm. I kept my hands on her sexy arse as I thrust into her. It didn't take long for me to feel the impending pleasure of release. Licking her pussy always made me extra horny.

"Fuck!" I said simply, as I exploded deep inside her.

We were too quick for her to orgasm too, but her kisses showed that she didn't mind. She'd said before that sometimes it was a bigger turn on to know that she'd made me lose it so quickly.

"Right, I'd better get a shower now." said Tanya. "Can you start setting up?"

"Sure thing" I said, still smiling and I kissed her cheek as she nipped past me.

I cleaned up in the kitchen, got out the wine, glasses and spirits. Then I started on the living room. I cleared the coffee table and brought in a couple of extra chairs. Lastly, I went and got the big Ann Summers box. I knew I wasn't supposed to but I couldn't help taking a peek inside. There was lots of lingerie, mostly reds and blacks. Underneath those were boxes and boxes of sex toys and some handcuffs, plus board games and ...

"Hey, caught you!"

It was my wife. I turned around, grinned at Tanya and held up some red lace knickers.

"Red handed" I said.

"Put them back and behave."

I did, just as the door rang.

Tanya went and it was her two best friends Hayley and Donna.

Hayley was in her thirties a mother and a nurse. She had shoulder length light brown hair and brown eyes. She was very petite at just 5 foot and motherhood had filled her out nicely, large full breasts and full hips. She was wearing jeans and a light beige v-necked jumper.

Donna was younger in her early 20's and also only 5 feet tall and petite. However, she was blonde haired and blue eyed.

We said our hellos and then I got ushered upstairs to the office by Tanya. I was at least allowed to take up a drink. As I settled down to work, I heard the door go a couple more times and the squeals of welcome that signify the start of a rowdy girlie night. I put in my headphones and picked a nice album to listen to as I started my work reports.

More than an hour later, the album finished and I heard raised voices from downstairs.

"Oh my fucking god!" yelled someone, perhaps Hayley, I guessed from the voice.

"That's so powerful I'd die." I heard someone else say, not quite yelling but the loud voice that comes with drinking and a crowded room.

"I'd die with a smile on my face." said a third person and laughter filled the room.

My curiosity got the better of me and I didn't bother with another album. I left my headphones in with nothing playing and strained to hear the conversations down stairs. I managed to pick up that the powerful thing was a vibrator called a doxy wand. Disappointingly it went too quiet to make out the conversation for a while after that. Just laughter and the occasional bout of clapping making it clearly up the stairs.

At one point it sounded like they were watching a fight. There was a lot of cheering, yelling and clapping. I was very tempted to try sneaking down stairs but I'd see nothing without opening the door. I decided to simply ask Tanya for all the details later. She would enjoy teasing me and turning me on over the whole thing.

I heard another bout of laughing and giggling and then I heard the door opening downstairs and footsteps ascending the stairs. I started typing to seem busy.

"Warren" I heard in a slightly drunken sing song voice.

I turned around and saw Hayley. Donna was standing next to her in my doorway.

"We need your help downstairs." said Donna smiling.

"What with?" I asked.

"We need a male point of view." said Hayley.

"And maybe a male model." said Donna, grinning again and looking me up and down. I knew I was older than the men she'd normally be attracted to but the look was flattering all the same.

"Yes, you could model for us." said Hayley smiling.

"I'm not wearing some leather gimp mask!" I said.

"Aw, we have a collar and lead too" said Donna, still teasing me.

"No" I said.

"Relax," laughed Hayley. "We just need a man's input."

I briefly imagined what I could input into her and smiled.

Hayley smiled back at me. Shit, was I being that obvious? I glanced at the empty drinks cans on my desk and wondered if I was a little drunk.

"Come on Warren." said Donna and she grabbed my hand.

I got up and followed them downstairs and back into the living room.

The party was in full swing. I looked around and tried to take it all in. There were 7 women in total, drinks glasses, lingerie and sex toys dotted around the room and on the coffee table was a straight race track with lanes and a dildo or vibrator in each lane. The cheering and yelling I'd heard earlier must have been for the race.

"Everyone, this is Warren" spoke up Tanya.

"Hello Warren" they said in union cheerfully.

I looked around and smiled.

Tanya then made the introductions.

"You know Hayley and Donna."

They gave silly cute waves to me.

"Well this is Patty..." said Tanya.

"Hello Patty" I said

"Hello Warren" said Patty.

Patty was perhaps 45. She had shoulder length hair that was brown with blonde streaks. She wore glasses and had a pleasant smile. She was sitting down with a glass of wine but I'd guess she was about 5'4" and about size 12 or 14.

"And this is Veronica..." said Tanya.

We exchanged nod and smiles.

Veronica was possibly in her late thirties. She was black with long braided hair cascading down her back. She had large eyes and bright red lipstick. Even sitting down I could tell that Veronica was tall, perhaps 5'10" or even 6 foot. She also looked very fit and athletic.

"And Marina..." said Tanya.

"Hello Warren, nice to meet you" said Marina is a distinctly Spanish accent.

"And you, Marina" I replied.

Marina was also in her late thirties. She had reddy brown hair cut into a bob. Dark brown eyes and slightly tanned skin. She was about 5'4" and slim. What I noticed most though, was that she was wearing a red basque and no top. It revealed that she had small A cup breasts and that it was a little chilly in the room. Tanya noticed my gaze.

"Marina has been trying on a few tops and modelling for us." she said.

"Do you like it?" said Marina in her accented voice as she ran her hands down her body.

"Erm. Yes, very nice." I replied a little unsure how to respond.

Donna chuckled.

"And last but not least, this is Aimee" said Tanya, continuing the introductions.

"Hiya" waved Aimee.

"Hi" I replied.

Aimee was clearly the youngest here. Perhaps only 18 years old. She had curly red hair that was pulled back up into a bun on top of her head. She was about 5'2" and had a pert body that teenagers bemoan and everyone else wishes they still had. She had just the right amount of makeup on to make her blue eyes and pink lips stand out against her pale skin.

"Right let's get started." said Tanya.

"What are we doing?" I asked as Veronica and Marina cleared the coffee table of the race track and vibrators.

"We're playing a game." said the blonde haired Donna.

"What sort of game?" I asked.

"A board game." said Hayley as she placed a box on the coffee table.

I read the cover: "True, Dare, Kiss, Command and Promise"

Tanya was topping up everyone's wine glasses and had also brought in a bottle of tequila.

"We need a man to play to balance the sides up a bit." said Tanya.

Seven to one didn't look very balanced to me.

"Relax, it'll be fun." said Hayley smiling again.

I looked around and everyone seemed up for it, although Patty and Aimee looked almost as nervous as I felt.

Tanya took out the instructions.

"Apparently, we have to sit alphabetically" said Tanya.

"Oh no" said Aimee.

We all sat around the room; Aimee, Donna, Hayley, Marina, Patty, Tanya, Veronica and then me. I glanced around. I had the young red head Aimee to my left, Dark skinned athlete Veronica to my right and Spanish Marina in her basque opposite me. I wasn't going to complain.

As Tanya read the instructions to herself, she set up 5 piles of cards labelled, True, Dare, Kiss, Command and Promise.

She then passed everyone 2 cards. One said 'Pass' on it and one said 'Drink'

Then she read aloud.

"OK, it's pretty simple really. We go around alphabetically. There are 5 levels of the game: True, Dare, Kiss, Command and Promise. And we do two rounds of each level. For each round you simply take a card and do what it says. If you refuse, you lose. However, you can avoid doing the task by taking a forfeit. With the cards that I've given you, you can either pass or take a drink."

Tanya pointed to the tequila and the double sized shot glass. She continued.

"You can only use each card once though. So you might want to save them for the later rounds. There is also one other way to forfeit and avoid a task. That's to remove an item of clothing."

The silence was broken by a few gasps and a chuckle from Donna. Patty downed her drink.

All of a sudden I liked the odds of seven to one. I smiled.

"And there's examples on the box." said Hayley. She proceeded to read them out.

"Truth - Tell the group your most embarrassing moment

Dare - Flash your bum to the person opposite you

Kiss - Kiss the forehead of the person to your left

Command - Pick a member of the opposite sex and be their slave for 2 minutes.

Promise - We promise that you'll never forget this round!"

Nervous laughter filled the room.

"Are we really doing this?" asked Veronica.

"Does anyone not want to play?" asked Tanya looking around.

No one backed out. I smiled. Me and seven beautiful women were about to play sexy games. I'd go along with anything. Well almost anything. I didn't want blindfolding. I wanted to see this! I poured the double tequila into the glass and Tanya topped everyone's wine up again. For some reason everyone had become thirsty in the last 5 minutes.

"OK Aimee, take a truth card." said Tanya.

The room went quiet as Aimee took a card, read it to herself and then aloud.

"****** TRUTH ******

Name the person in the room with the best body"

Everyone turned to look at me.

Aimee answered, "Well yes, Warren's is nice. But he's the only man here. So out of everyone else I'd have to say Veronica. She's tall, slim and yet busty too."

"Thank you" smiled Veronica.

Donna took the next card and started reading it out immediately.

"****** TRUTH ******

Have you ever kissed anyone of your own gender?"

Donna answered straight away, "Yes" but said no more and looked at Hayley to take a card. I wondered what Donna would look like kissing Tanya and the others in the room. Then I heard Hayley talking.

"****** TRUTH ******

How old were you when you lost your virginity?"

"13" she said.

"13?" asked Patty amazed.

"Yes," said Hayley. "It was my first boyfriend from school. He was 14. Obviously, we didn't really know much about what we were doing."

"I've learnt since." she said with a grin.

Marina picked up her card.

"****** TRUTH ******

Name a person you fancy in the room?"

Marina paused and looked around smiling.

"Well Warren is the only man, so obviously him. However, if I was ever to kiss a girl then I'd have to say Donna. There's something extra sexy about blonde hair."

Donna smiled and blew Marina a kiss. My imagination went into overdrive.

Patty picked up a card. She read it but didn't say anything. Finally, she read it out, quickly.

"****** TRUTH ******

What size is your underwear?"

"I think I'll take the drink" said Patty blushing.

"No, come on." said Hayley. Don't use up a forfeit yet."

"You're amongst friends" said Marina and she gave Patty's arm a squeeze.

"We won't say anything." said Aimee.

"Let's all swear to secrecy," said Tanya. "Nothing said or done tonight will ever been repeated to anyone else. Agreed?"

"I swear." said Veronica.

"I swear." I said along with everyone else in unison.

"OK, OK." said Patty. "38DD and size 12 to 14."

"Very nice" I said with a smile, hoping to come off supportive rather than sleezy.

Tanya took her card and read without hesitation.

"****** TRUTH ******

Where is the wildest place you've ever had sex?"

Tanya paused to think a moment and then answered.

"In a BDSM dungeon once."

There were a few gasps and a low whistle from Donna. A few faces turned questioningly to me. I smiled and nodded.

"Dirty buggers!" said Hayley chuckling.

I noticed Aimee was looking at me a little differently for a second. Then her attention went to Veronica who had taken her card and was speaking.

"****** TRUTH ******

Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Nope, it's not my thing." she added.

"I tried it once, but it hurt like hell." said Donna.

"You need to relax and have plenty of lube." replied Hayley.

"I love it when I'm really horny." Added Tanya.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Wow, is this what they mean when they say that women are a lot more open about discussing sex?" I said.

"Some are." said Patty. She was smiling though, looked like she was enjoying the game when the spotlight wasn't on her.

"OK Warren, your go." said Veronica.

I took my card and read it out.

"****** TRUTH ******

Have you ever had a threesome?"

I answered, "Yes"

There were a few gasps and a lot of glances towards Tanya.

"It wasn't with me." she said.

"More's the pity." I added.

There were more giggles.

"Well truth was some round." said Donna.

"We have to go around again don't we?" said Veronica.

"Yes," said Tanya. "Let's top up the drinks again first."

"Can I nip to the loo?" asked Hayley.

"Don't take too long or we'll wonder what you're up to!" said Donna.

Hayley was back soon and everyone had their wine glasses topped up.

"OK Aimee, your go." said Tanya.

Aimee read out her card.

"****** TRUTH ******

Have you ever had sex outside?"

"No," she answered with a frown. "Guess I'm a bit boring really."

"Nonsense, you're just young yet. You have lots of time to try things." said Marina.

Donna picked up her card and read it.

"****** TRUTH ******

How often do you masturbate?"

Patty gasped and said "Wow, this really is getting personal."

Donna took it in her stride though.

"Almost every day that I don't get any sex."

This game was really heating up and my cock was certainly progressing past the stage of a semi as I kept picturing all these answers.

Hayley read her card.

""****** TRUTH ******

How long has it been since you last had sex?"

"Too long!" she replied quickly.

"Hey, that's not a proper answer." said Aimee.

"Yeah, you need to be more specific." said Donna.

I noticed that it wasn't the people that were waiting their turn asking for extra details.

"Fine. It was about 18 months ago with Darren and it was nothing memorable." said Hayley.

"I thought, you split up with Darren over 2 years ago." said Tanya.

"Ah well, sometimes its complicated." said Hayley.

"Yes, and a girl has needs." said Donna grinning.

"Marina's turn." I said.

Marina took her card and read it.

"****** TRUTH ******

What is your wildest fantasy?"

Marina quickly grabbed the tequila and necked it in one. She shuddered. Then she threw her 'Drink' card onto the table.

"Wow, that must be a wild one." said Donna.

Marina said nothing.

I poured another tequila drink as Patty read hers.

"****** TRUTH ******

Have you ever had sex outdoors?"

"I forfeit." She said and took off a shoe.

"Woah, shoes come in pairs. You have to take off both." said Hayley.

"Since when?"

"Since always."

Patty looked at Tanya, "What do you think?"

mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers