All Comments on 'Handcuffed to sister'

by loverboyforu01

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It lacked credibility and the eight and a half inch cock didn't help either. It almost worked but you (the lead role in the story) come across as rather arrogant and childish. Not criticising your English as it's not your first language but take care not to use an apostrophe when you pluralise a word e.g. hickeys does not need an apostrophe.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 2 years ago

wouldn't mind a follow up to this maybe with Erika to act as a 'beard' for them, and they become a thrupple. I think you could do that easily and it would be hot. Thanks for Sharing.

KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketalmost 2 years ago

Dont quit your day job..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Right from the start, we're told that his sister has big tits (D's) an d that he's got an 8.5 inch cock. She's 20 and he's 18. I stopped reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Like the story plot and has a lot of potential. Not sure if you wrote this in another language and then us AI translation app. For an English based story site, this is a hard read and I found it to clunky to finish. A lot of run-on sentence and misplaced punctuation. They are a number of English translation app which also run the story through a grammar and punctuation check.

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes I feel like I'm in an English class when I read comments! lol....English is my primary language however I botch it up at times too. You letting us know you will have misspelled words etc. allowed for me to just gloss over any mistakes or not even notice them at all. Having said that, I really liked the story and I believe your story telling is pretty darn good. So keep it up. Post another chapter also. However in my opinion adding Erika to the mix just cheapens the love they have for each other.

1D9O5M91D9O5M9almost 2 years ago

5 stars! Great story, ignore the grammar police!

Axel7Axel7almost 2 years ago

From the start of the first few sentences, my horni levels just kept on increasing till the very end, loved it 5/5

whitebankaiuserwhitebankaiuseralmost 2 years ago

Agree with Axel and Amelia, this was hot and heavy from beginning to end. Wouldn't mind more and def not add erika to the mix. Don't worry about the grammar police, it was just fine and if someone can get turned off or unable to read this because of it then they might have to rethink their priorities.

Robinius1Robinius1almost 2 years ago

Nice story. A bit long winded and analytical in spots along with some clumsy wording and grammar that you explained in your intro. All of that didn't make for an easy read. Using more contractions would help. I still don't know how they got handcuffed together. Did I miss something? Anyway, keep writing and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not bad, but I think it's marred more by lapses of logic and choreography than the occasional grammar slip-up.

I found the opening really confusing, because they describe all the things they should be doing, but then say they can't do it because of the handcuffs. After a while of this I was starting to think they had both been handcuffed to the bed. It takes a whole page before they do the obvious thing and get out of bed together, and at that point it's like "So what was the problem in the first place?"

Then when Erika arrives, they think it might be their parents. You just called her to come over! And do your parents usually ring the doorbell of their own home? It makes no sense. (I also don't think it's ever explained how they ended up handcuffed together with Erika keeping the key, but whatever.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot af

loverboyforu01loverboyforu01almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all those who appreciated the story, I'm glad you liked it. :)

To those whom I could not satisfy. I didn't write it to win the best author reward nor did you came to find the best story, we all come to this site to find the hot story with decent plot and we all know why. :P

I've tried finding an Editor and after wasting almost a week in emails and all, I gave up. This is not my job and I don't get paid for it, so sorry but this is the best I could do for now. If you work as an Editor and can help me, then please do contact me.

Some points in comment section that I want to clear (Spoilers?):

-About big sizes - I don't like omega boobs either and so I said in between C and D in size. You can imagine your own size, this is a fantasy after all.

-How they got handcuffed - They were drunk and drugged, they don't know it either and I wanted to keep it mystery since I was thinking of using it in the future IF i write another chapter when I get time.

-Erika Timing - Erika don't live next door or close by to come within minutes in my imagination, sorry for not mentioning that detail.

-Parents and Doorbell - If you read again, I did mention that there were few knock but they were too much in the moment to notice. And my common sense says that when knocking does not work, you ring the bell. Also, I guess I should have mentioned that parents forgot their keys or something, never thought people would go into that much detail. XD

-Erika and Key - I think I mentioned that they had the key but they lost it, Erika didn't keep it, she brought the spare key since she was the one who provided the wine and handcuffs.

-Throwing Erika in the mix - I have another story about throuple relationship. I don't plan on throwing Erika in the mix, but you never know.

I'm busy with work so can't say when I write future chapter to both my stories.

Apologies for grammar again, but I won't join a grammar class just so I can write a story for strangers to wank off to. *wink* *wink* XD

Just kidding. :3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremely boring

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cute

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think when Erika tried out the drug, she probably used it on her brother as an experiment. As a result, she won't be surprised to find out about Emily and her brother. But I think you need to tell us about Erika, her brother, and the drug.

unclemerv77unclemerv77about 1 year ago

Very good, as in a good good book, I couldn't put it down

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverboyforu01@loverboyforu01
Just letting imagination play its role. Update: Thanks a lot once again to everyone who has supported my writings despite the fact that they are difficult to read due to grammatical and other errors. Well, a lot has happened, and as a result, I'm kind of busy with other thing...