All Comments on 'Handcuffs and My College GF'

by tequilalime

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
jhollanderjhollanderover 10 years ago
Non-fiction?

Great story. Lucky girl!

sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

A guy with a fantasy :) I liked it :)

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 10 years ago
super hot!

i loved it. very hot story and we could glimps into their characters.

small comments -

one, personally i would have preferred it if he didn't mess with the safety latches because challanging (betraying?) someone's trust like that on the very first time you tie them up doesn't seem like the best idea to me.

instead i would have loved for him to control her with his words and prevent her from freeing her hands "because he told her so".

two, by the same note, being completely wasted when you tie someone up isn't very reassuring for me as a sub - i need to know you've got your head with you.

then again - you're saying it's non-fiction and they're collage kids, so i'm willing to cut them some slack! ;-)

i'd love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
God, I loved this.

I agree that the best way to give your lover pleasure is to make her helpless. But I have found that it works both ways. If I let her tie me til I'm helpless and she can (and does) do everything to me, it really gets me off. The best part is that she often leaves me tied for an hour or so - during which I recover somewhat so she can use me again. In fact, once she kept me tied all day and night, and it was the best experience of my life. I hope she can find the time and do this again.

Why don't I just admit now that I like it when she is totally in control? Try it sometime.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous