Handjob Heaven

Story Info
Daniel's neighbor takes winter clothing into new use.
1.2k words
4.17
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers

Daniel was like most other men his age. Or actually, he thought of himself mostly as a boy, even though he had finished his second year in college.

Like most other boys his age, he liked to jerk off. A lot. Several times a day he laid down on his bed with the laptop on his chest, choosing quite randomly from the porn available to him. This day he chose a video of a friend's mom jerking off a young man in a point of view-style.

He started gently, squeezing his balls and slowly caressing his shaft, before starting to move faster and faster, up and down. He panted heavily, and just reached his climax when he heard the doorbell ring.

He quickly finished and put his dick in his pants before shouting "Coming!" to his visitors. As he walked down the stairs, he wondered who it could be. Daniel opened the door and stared straight into the cleavage of Mrs. Nelson, his neighbor and mother of his best friend.

"Hey, Daniel! How is your Christmas break? I lost my key in the snow while I was shoveling snow. Can I come inside while I wait for Mr. Nelson to come home?"

"Sure, come on in," Daniel answered and let her in. He could swear she looked down on his shorts, where he could sense a small patch of cum forming.

Mrs. Nelson took off her boots, coat, scarf, mittens and hat, revealing a body that looked as hot as college classmates. Her blonde hair just touched her red roll neck sweater, which hugged her large breasts perfectly. The sweater was tight, pulled down in her tight jeans. A thick black belt with a large buckle kept them in place.

"Where are you parents, Daniel," his neighbor asked as they walked into the living room.

"They had to work late, both of them. They told me to make my own dinner, so I guess it will be a while," he answered as they sat down on the couch and Daniel turned on the tv.

They watched sports, with Daniel avidly paying attention. Mrs. Nelson mostly browsed her phone before dozing off. It gave him the chance to catch the full view of her magnificent body. Daniel could feel a new boner building up, and his cum storage starting to build up.

Mrs. Nelson woke up abruptly, and Daniel quickly stood up and walked to the kitchen hastily, trying to hide his raging hard-on.

She looked startled, but gently asked Daniel to use their restroom. "Mr. Nelson is coming home soon, but I can't hold it any longer," she said and walked slowly upstairs. Daniel admired her chunky butt walking upstairs, each step she rolled her hips as her muscular ass with a little extra padding swayed back and forth.

Daniel could only open the fridge before he heard her calling for him, saying they were short of toilet paper. He walked upstairs and to his room, where he had a couple of spare rolls for his masturbation purposes, only to see Mrs. Nelson was waiting for him at his bed.

"Well, I can see you've enjoyed yourself, Daniel. But really: Old women like me? Shouldn't you be getting off to young, firm college girls," she asked with a rasping voice, putting her chest forward.

"Now come here, sit beside me, and I'll tell you about how you'll hook up with one of those young girls," she said and patted on the bed.

As Daniel walked toward the bed, his boner poked out of his shorts like a flag pole.

"Or is it me you really like? Isn't it, Daniel? I saw your boner downstairs, you know. "Do I look good?"

"Yyyy-ee-ss, Mrs. Nelson. But I don't think of you that way," he tried to say, but his boner didn't subside.

He had just finished the sentence when Mrs. Nelson stood up and ripped off his pants. He was naked and he could see how her eyes measured his dick up and down. By the look of her smile and her tongue slowly touching her lips, she looked like she enjoyed it.

"Now take off the rest of your clothes, lay down on the bed and close your eyes. I'll be right down to gather some accessories."

Under a minute later Daniel heard her returning. As Daniel was laying down, Mrs. Nelson took off her trousers. He also heard her belt smacking as she whipped it out.

Was she going to spank him, Daniel thought.

"Don't move," Mrs. Nelson said. Daniel felt her tightening the belt around his ankles and her scarf around his wrists. Suddenly, she put her hat on him as well, folding the wrap down. It itched of wool, and made him sweat. The thick knitting prevented him from seeing, but he could hear her voice.

"For a young man like you to fully enjoy a handjob, I have taken away your eyesight and movement. You're not moving, but you must feel how it is. Remember, I have some experience in this, you know. Right now: Think of me wearing nothing but my sweater. I removed my bra, so my nipples are poking through this thin cashmere sweater.

Daniel could see this, almost drooling of the thoughts. He was sweating from the hat, and suddenly felt a warm feeling engulf his rock hard shaft.

Mrs. Nelson had put on mittens to jerk him off, while tickling his balls with her mitten-free hand. She started slowly, doing circular motions while poking his tip for every round. Daniel felt the cum slowly building up inside him. Because of the thick layer, he could only just feel the hand inside the mitten.

After what felt like 10 silent minutes, without a sound but for his grunting and panting, Mrs. Nelson stopped.

"You like that, don't you? Let's ramp it up even more."

He felt wrapping the mitten around his cock. It itched as she moved on top of him, and he felt her large tits around his shaft. She rocked up and down, changing the tempo and speed every few seconds. It seemed like repositioned herself for every turn as well, slowly grinding his dick against the inside of his mitten in a new angle.

"That's it, my boy. You're getting there soon. Now be ready for the ending!"

Mrs. Nelson jumped off him. She put the second mitten on top of the other on his dick, making an extra thick one. She didn't spare anything this time, just blasting him off. Or: In some ways it was the thick, itchy wool jerking him off, not Mrs. Nelson.

But it was her he thought about when he exploded and cummed violently into the mittens.

He took a couple of minutes to regain his breath. As he did, he heard Mrs. Nelson putting on her clothes again. She untied the belt and put it on, before she untied the scarf. She then removed the hat, and he saw Mrs. Nelson again, this goddess of a neighborhood mom. She was almost fully dressed now, barring the hat and the mittens on the top of his cock.

She put on the hat.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, and look forward to seeing you soon. By the way: I never locked myself out, it was just an excuse to finally grab your dick, as I've done with most young men like you in the neighborhood"

He could hear a car parking in the driveway.

"But I have to clean up your mess, though."

"She snatched the mittens from his dick and pulled them on. He could hear his cum sticking to her hands as she walked out of the room, Daniel laying there exhausted, relieved and happily waiting for the next time.

sissylie4
sissylie4
11 Followers