The Babysitter Gives Head

Story Info
The babysitter gets what she wants.
7.3k words
4.49
30.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters Over the age of 18.

Don't tell mom, the babysitter gives head!

Allie was a typical 18-year-old girl. She was social, lots of friends, thought admittedly a nerd. She was in the drama club, on the debate team, and was at the top of her senior class at Mount Pleasant high school.

Allie had been babysitting for the Marsh's for a few years now. Will and Ashley both worked, and now that the kids, Willow, and Brayden, were nearly teenagers, her job was pretty easy and paid well. Mostly she would go there a few nights a week, make sure the kids were fed, and they would do their own thing while she studied or just read a book. Of course, a major bonus of sitting for the Marsh's was that Mr. Marsh, Will, was for sure a DILF. He was still young, early 40's with dark hair and a beard that was starting to have a little more salt than pepper in it, and it made him even sexier. He was fit, she knew he ran and would see him doing so around the neighbourhood, but he was still a little soft in some places, and she was into it big time. Most days Will was home long before Ashley, and Allie loved those days the most where she could steal a little of his attention. It had started innocently enough, a silly little high school crush, but when Allie had grown more curious about boys, it was often Will that came to her mind when she was alone in her bedroom at night. Allison was pretty enough and did get attention from the boys at school. She had long black hair, big blue eyes, and a pouty mouth that she had overheard some of the boys at her school refer to as a 'blow job' mouth. She carried a little extra weight, not too much that she would be considered 'fat' but she wasn't stick thin like many other 18-year-olds. She had curves, full, perky tits that were solidly a D cup, but she could get away with a C as well, hips, and a great ass, and she knew how to dress her body. If she knew Will was going to be the first one home, she would always wear something that showed her assets off better then if Ashley was going to be around.

It was a typical Wednesday evening when Will came home and found Allie studying at the kitchen table. She knew he was always home before Ashley on Wednesdays, so she had chosen an outfit hoping he would notice it. She had worn her hair up in a high ponytail that day, that curled down her back in sort of mane, and made sure her neck was on display. She was wearing a cropped black tank top style shirt over a hot pink bra whose straps were exposed a little, tight skinny jeans, and was sitting with her legs crossed beneath her as she read from her history book and chewed on the end of a pen.

"Well, hey, Allie!" Will said, as he put his gun and badge down on the counter. Perhaps another big appeal for Allie was that Will was a cop. Sure, he was a detective, so he was usually in plain clothes, but on Wednesday's he worked a patrol shift, and God damn he made the uniform look good.

"Hey, Mr. Marsh!" Allie smiled brightly at him. "How was your day?" "Darlin, how many times do I have to tell you to please call me Will! Mr. Marsh makes me feel old." He chuckled. "My day was good, no bad guys. How was yours? Kids, ok?"

"Kids were fine. My day was good, just studying for a history final." Allie answered. "And I'm sorry, I'll remember to call you Will."

"Good. History huh? You like History? Or you find it boring?"

"I like it! I love learning about all kinds of different stuff. History, English, Literature. If it isn't math or chemistry, I find it interesting."

"That's good, Allie. Intelligence is a great quality." Will said. As he stood there talking to her, his hands moved up and he tucked his thumbs in the top of his bulletproof vest. She felt her cheeks flush a little, and cleared her throat as she looked down at her books. It was about the hottest way he could stand while wearing that uniform.

"Ashley texted me a little while ago, she will be later getting home tonight, and mentioned it would be ok for you to give me a ride home, that the kids would be ok here on their own for the 20 minutes or so." Allie said, as she stood up and bent over to get her backpack from the floor. She knew he would have a great view of her ass in her jeans as she did. When she stood back up straight, and looked over her shoulder at him, his eyes snapped back to hers. Knowing he had checked her out gave Allie a little thrill.

"Let me just get changed and let the kids know I'm leaving..." He spoke. He went upstairs and while Allie was loading her things in her backpack, his phone started to ring from the counter. She knew his job was important, and maybe the call was too so she grabbed the phone and headed up the steps.

"Mr. Marsh? I mean Will...?" She called, approaching his bedroom door.

"Yea, Allie?" He called back. She was in his doorway now, and he was standing in front of the dresser in nothing but black boxer briefs. Her eyes slid down his body, and back up, her cheeks flushing.

"I uh...your phone...it was ringing, and I figured it might be important..." She held the phone out, as her eyes slid back down his body to the bulge in the front of his boxers, but back up again, not sure where she should even be looking. Will reached for the phone and looked at it before tossing it aside.

"Not important, but thanks for looking out for me." He winked at her.

"Any time." She smirked, her eyes travelling back down to his crotch before she turned on her heel and left the room. When Will came back downstairs, Allie was finishing putting her things in her backpack, tugging on the zipper which was making her tits jiggle in her top.

Allie was surprised when she looked up to see Will standing across the room, but definitely staring. Allie smirked at him again, as she finished zipping the backpack.

"I know, they are too big and get in the way of everything." She laughed. "You aren't the first to notice."

"I wouldn't say they are too big." He said, shrugging. "But that is probably inappropriate for me to say."

"No worries, Will. I am real good at keeping secrets." She grinned.

"Well in that case..." He looked around, and then lowered his voice. "Huge breasts, like yours? They are exactly what men like, and don't let anyone tell you anything different."

Allie grins and bites her lip as they walk out to his truck. He brings her home, and that night when she is laying in bed, she can't help but think of him in those tight boxer briefs from earlier that day. Her hand slipped between her thighs, and she rubbed herself until she came hard, screaming his name in her head.

She watched the kids again on the Sunday but didn't see Will. When the Wednesday rolled around again, and she knew she would be seeing him, she left her hair down this time, brushed into soft waves, and put on a t-shirt dress that hugged all the right places, with a low V-neck, and only fell about mid-thigh. She helped the kids with their homework and got them dinner. She was just cleaning up when Ashley called.

"Allie! I totally forgot but the kids have soccer tonight, and I am stuck at work. So I have one of the other mom's picking them up."

"Oh! Ok!" Allie said. "What time? I will tell them to get ready."

"She will be there just before 6. Make sure you stay, get Will to give you a ride home." Ashley said. "I have to go, thanks!" Allie put her phone down and told the kids to get ready. By the time Will got home, the kids had been picked up, and she was sitting reading.

"Hey darlin." He said, coming in. "How did that History test go?"

"Great! I got an A." She smiled.

"Well look at you! Like I said, intelligence is a great quality."

"And big boobs, right?" She grinned.

"A dangerous combination." Will grinned back at her. "Kids upstairs?"

"At soccer. One of the other moms just picked them up. Ashley said to wait for you to give me a ride home, but I don't mind walking..."

"I'll give you a ride..." He said, his eyes glancing down her body as she stands up. "Cute dress."

"Thanks, Mr. Marsh." She said, her eyes on his.

"They let you wear that in school these days?"

"No, this is way too short for school." She grinned. "I changed before I came over."

"Did you wear that dress for me, Allie?" His eyes slide back up to hers, and the look in them made her squirm a little.

"Maybe I did...." She said, licking her lips.

"And why would you have done that, Allie?" He asks as he steps a little closer.

"Maybe I like the way you look at me..." She spoke. "The way your eyes run over my body when you think I'm not looking...it's ok, I like looking at you too, especially in that uniform."

"This is wrong, Allie..."

"I told you, I'm good at keeping secrets." She smirked. "Mr. Marsh...do you really think my boobs are nice? Like they aren't too big?"

"Well, I haven't seen them, but from what I can tell, they are great." He said, his eyes falling to her chest.

"Would you like too? See them?" She asked, biting her lip again.

"I really do, but I really shouldn't..." He sighed.

"Ok." She shrugged. "I mean, it would be nice to get a real man's opinion on them, but I get it."

"Well...if it will help you out..." He said, his eyes moving back to her chest. "And you promise no to tell Mrs. Marsh..."

"I promise." She smiled. She reached for the hem of her dress, and slowly pulled it up her thighs, exposing her pale pink lace panties, and then up over her stomach and chest, until it was above her tits, which were enclosed in a matching pale pink lace bra.

"That's a very pretty bra and pantie set, Allie." He said, his eyes darkening, his breath coming a little harder.

"Thanks, Mr. Marsh." She smiled. She held her dress under her chin and reached for the front enclosure of the bra. His eyes tracked every move, and when she got the bra open, and let her tits free, they bounced a little, but she was only 18 Afterall, so even though they were large, they didn't drop an inch.

"Fuck me. They are perfect." He groaned. "So perky even when they are big like that. And they look nice and firm too."

"They are...You can touch them if you want." She smirks, knowing from the look on his face she has him. He reaches out, one of his hands palming her perfect breast.

"Fuck." He moans. "Perfect." He squeezes and rubs, his palm hardening her nipple, then bringing his fingers to the tip, gently pinching.

"Oh..." She gasps, and then his mouth is around her nipple, his tongue flicking over it before he sucks. "Mr. Marsh!"

"This is wrong, Allie. I shouldn't be doing this." Will says as he moves closer, licking and sucking her nipple before moving to the other one.

"Oh god it feels so good." Allie moans. After a few more moments of him working her nipples, Will pulls back to look at her.

"Allie..."

"Our secret..." She says as she reaches for his pants and undoes the button.

"Have you ever...?"

"Yes." She confirms, before getting on her knees and fishing his already hard dick out of his pants. He groans loudly as she leans in and takes him in her mouth.

"Oh fuck." Will groans. "I can't remember the last time Ashley did this..." She moaned around him, and licked and sucked his dick until he had his hands in her hair, his hips thrusting.

"Allie...fuck I am going to cum." He groans. She moans around him and sucks harder. A moment later she is swallowing a load of his cum.

"Wow." She laughs, as she sits back, licking her lips.

"God damn." Will sighs. "That was the best blow job I think I have ever received."

"So, the boys at school would be happy with that?"

"Oh yes." Will confirms. She stands again and straightens her dress.

"I'll take that ride home now, Mr. Marsh..."

"Of course." Will said, when he had caught his breath. They got ready and went to his truck. The drive to her house was silent, and when he pulled up in front, he turned to her.

"Allie..."

"Don't worry, our secret." She grinned. "See you next Wednesday."

Throughout the week following, she sees Ashley when sitting for the kids, but not Will as usual. On the Wednesday, it's the same story. The kids get picked up for soccer, and Will gets home around 6.

"Hi there." He said, walking into the kitchen where Allie was cleaning up from dinner.

"Well hi." She grins, turning to face him.

"Kids off to soccer?"

"They are."

"Well, did you need a ride home..."

"Eventually." She grins, biting her lip. "Have you been thinking of me?"

"Of course." Will moves closer. "How about you?"

"Oh yes." She confirms. They look at each other for a moment before he is across the kitchen kissing her with so much passion.

"We shouldn't..." He says against her mouth.

"I know." She murmurs back. "But we want too..."

"We really do." He groans before kissing her again. He lifts her up on the kitchen counter and steps between her legs, the short skirt she had worn that day riding up her thighs. His lips burn a trail down her neck, and across her collar bone as his hands move over her hips and around to her back. He pulls back long enough to help lift her shirt over her head, and groans at the sight of the pretty blue lace she has on today.

"Do all 18-year-olds wear such pretty lingerie?" He asks.

"Maybe only the ones that want to fuck the married man they've been fantasizing about for years." Allie laughs, but it turns into a moan as his mouth closes over her nipple, still encased in the bra. His hands slide up her back, and he deftly unclasps her bra, removing his mouth only for it to be pulled away before he's back to licking and sucking at her tits.

"Mr. Marsh..." She moans, wrapping her legs around his hips. His eyes meet hers as he works her beautiful tits, and then starts kissing lower.

"I need to taste you, Allie." He says, sinking his teeth into her side. "I need to taste this young pussy."

"Yesss." She hisses out, her eyes rolling back at his words. "Please, Mr. Marsh."

"Lean back, Allie. Lift your hips." He instructs, and she does what she's told. He slides her matching panties down her legs and tosses them to the floor before spreading her thighs right there on his kitchen counter, exposing her pretty pink pussy to him. She had a neatly trimmed patch of hair, and before he gets to work on her pussy, he brushes his nose against it, breathing in her scent. The minute his mouth contacts her, she's crying out, and diving her fingers into his salt and pepper hair.

"Oh my god!" She gasps. She had been with a couple of guys her own age, but they had fumbled their way through everything, and it had never felt this good. His tongue works her clit, before dipping into her, and then back to her clit, sucking and flicking. She lets go of his head to brace herself against the counter, leaning back on her hands, unable to keep from grinding against his mouth.

"Stay still, baby girl. Let me do this for you." He says, one hand on her hip, holding her in place as he gets back to work. He continues to lick and suck her clit, while his free hand comes up and he slides two fingers into her dripping opening.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, as he fingered her tight pussy while licking and sucking her clit. It wasn't long before she was cumming, her juices wetting his beard as he lapped at her.

"Fuck you are delicious, Allie." He moaned, as he moved back up her body. He kissed her again, and she eagerly licked at his mouth, tasting herself on him. She felt him reaching to undo his pants, his utility belt falling to the floor. She tore her mouth from his to look down, as his uniform pants were pushed away and his cock came into view.

"Fuck..." She moaned.

"Yes, baby girl I am going to take you right here... right across my kitchen counter." He said, pulling her off the counter, and spinning her around. She bent over, as he flipped her skirt up over her ass.

"Mr. Marsh! So naughty, fucking the babysitter." She grinned back over her shoulder at him, and he brought his hand down, slapping her ass gently.

"Our little secret, right Allie?"

"Yes, Mr. Marsh." She said, moving her ass from side to side. He grabbed her hips and brought the head of his thick cock to her opening, rubbing against her.

"You're so fucking tight..." He groaned as he slowly sank into her. "Such a tight little pussy..."

"Oh fuck yessss...." She groaned out as he bottomed out in her, holding deep.

"You feel good, Allie. God this is so wrong, but you feel so good wrapped around my cock. You think I haven't noticed how you dress when you come babysit my kids? You think I didn't know that was for me? You little cock tease."

"I'm not teasing now, Mr. Marsh. Fuck me." She moaned.

"You want me to fuck you, Allie?" He asks, his dick pulsing inside of her.

"Please, Mr. Marsh...yes...please fuck me." She groans. His hands stay on her hips, pulling her back into him as he started to slide in and out of her.

"God damn...it's been so long since I've been inside someone this tight." He groaned. "Allie, this is so wrong! I shouldn't be fucking you like this." Yet he continued to move, building speed, thrusting in and out of her while she cried out, and moaned for more. She gripped the counter edge in front of her, and pushed her ass back, meeting his thrusts as the pleasure built.

"You're gonna make me cum if you keep moaning like that, Allie." He grunts.

"Fuck me harder." She moaned. "I can take it...I bet your prude of a wife never lets you do this to her over the counter does she?"

"No...fuck no. She barely lets me touch her. Which is why I've been fantasizing about the babysitter for years now."

"Yeah? Thinking about fucking my tight young pussy?" She asked.

"Yes, baby girl. Thinking about taking you in so many ways around this house I built with her, fucking you until you scream my name, hearing you beg me for more." He grinds out while fucking her. "My hand wrapped around my dick with your face, and those amazing fucking tits in my mind."

"I rub my pretty little pussy every night thinking about you, Mr. Marsh..." She says, before crying out as he reaches one hand around to rub her clit.

"Whose pretty little pussy is this now, Allie?"

"Yours, Mr. Marsh...all yours." She groaned, her head falling to rest on the counter as she pushed back against him more. "Harder...make me cum on your big married cock, make me cum all over the cock that your bitch of a wife isn't servicing."

"Naughty little thing, aren't you?" He laughs. "Mm...you don't like Mrs. Marsh?"

"She's a stuck-up bitch that doesn't deserve to have you inside of her." Allie says. Will's other hand moves from her hip and gathers her hair up around his fist, pulling her head back, arching her back.

"Say it again."

"She doesn't deserve your cock, Mr. Marsh. You need a tight young pussy, not some old stuck-up bitch that doesn't treat you the way you need. Fuck yes, give it to me. Give me that married cock while she's at work."

"Fuck. Fuck...yes!" He cried out, pushing deeper into her, rubbing her clit harder. "Cum, Allie. Cum on my married cock." She let go with a cry, and her legs started to shake, bracing herself against the counter as she came. He felt her pussy tighten around him, felt her juices soaking his cock, and with a roar he pushed even deeper and unloaded into her tight little pussy. His 18-year-old babysitters pussy, leaning over her back, kissing her neck and shoulders as rope after rope of his sperm coated her walls.

"Fuck." He gasped, shuddering. "Allie..." She was gasping, catching her breath as she came down from her orgasm. When he slipped from her, she immediately closed her thighs to keep his cum in.

"Mr. Marsh..." She moaned.

"Get cleaned up, baby girl. I'll bring you home." He said, pulling his pants back up, picking up his belt. She cleaned up as best she could, and redressed while he went to change from his uniform. When he pulled up in front of her house awhile later, she looked over at him.

12