Handjobs for Humanity Ch. 03

Story Info
Widower defends a nursing mother.
8k words
4.68
6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 03/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra paid the cashier, grabbed her coffee and wheeled her stroller over to a small corner table in the coffee shop.

She and her son Jackson were in Chicago to visit a friend of hers who'd also just had a baby. She came a few days early to make it into a mini vacation, the first one since Jackson was born. Kendra loved Chicago. It had great museums,great shopping, a fantastic zoo, the Cubs, and deep dish pizza!

She has no particular agenda. She thought she might try a museum or two, but her best vacations always evolved organically.

Her father had taught her to vacation this way. The pace was more relaxed and allowed one to meet the most interesting people. Kendra remembered so many vacations were her dad made friends of a stranger which lead to them seeing things and hearing stories that only the locals knew about. Today at age thirty seven, she felt it was the only way to travel.

She sipped her coffee while Jackson slept soundly. It tasted and smelled so good. She loved the sights and sounds of a busy coffee shop. She'd only recently started feeling comfortable enough to bring him out of the house.

As a valued executive at her advertising firm, Kendra had the freedom to work from home or anywhere in the world if she liked. This made traveling to Chicago a cinch.

She took another sip of her coffee and smiled down at little Jackson. He was her little miracle. Recently her son had moved away to college. She was so proud of him. Soon after he moved out she found herself an empty nester and wondering if she might want to have another baby.

She had the normal reservations of course. She was older now, but her doctor had assured her that she was more than capable of having a normal pregnancy resulting in a healthy child.

Kendra didn't need a husband, or a wife for that matter to have a baby. Her high income meant that she had the resources to overcome many of the normal obstacles experienced by single mothers. So, after 6 months of working with a fertility doctor, she became pregnant. She had a blissfully uneventful pregnancy, then two months ago she'd given birth to a beautiful baby boy.

She'd had a very messy divorce a few years back and hadn't quite recovered enough to start dating again. Kendra was an extremely disciplined person. She had outlined for herself a very specific set of circumstances under which she would be willing to entertain the possibility of a new relationship. After four years no one had met her standards. Similarly she had a set of rules when engaging in casual sex. She had not patience for anything phony. A confident lover with both men and women, she decided not to put herself out there with just anyone. This, she resolved to only give or receive orgasms from worthy people, who were authentic and real.

The result was a quality over quantity situation. One day she realized that there was a finite number of times her heart would beat and then one day it would stop. She began to evaluate relationships in those terms of whether she really wanted to "spend" heartbeats on someone.

Sticking to her rules meant saying no to having naked fun with the twenty-something girl with the flat stomach and beautiful tits because she was crass and vapid. It meant she'd have to settle for imagining what the college swim coach's cock looked like instead of seducing him because he was unkind to a waiter. She missed having a nice hard cock to play with.

She'd always been fascinated with the penis She liked all shapes and sizes as well as the cum that they produced. To the delight of her boyfriends, she loved swallowing cum and receiving facials. She was proud to be a cumslut. All her girlfriends were disgusted by the idea. To each their own, she thought. She refused to be kink shamed by anyone.

To tide her over between lovers, she'd recently taken on a new hobby of sorts giving handjobs to especially worthy men that she encountered from time to time. She liked doing it and they did too. Each session held a top spot in her mental masturbation playlist.

Kendra masturbated a lot. She always had. It was a great way to start a new day, or to shake off a rough one. She dressed provocatively but professionally and absolutely loved flirting. It was a fun way to interact with others in a sexy way without breaking her rules. At 5'5" and 110 lbs, she could turn heads for sure. She had a tiny waist and a tight butt. She loved her breasts. They were normally A cups but while breastfeeding they'd grown to C cups. She enjoyed going braless often, especially in a sheer top that highlighted her dark brown nipples.

She'd been lost in her thoughts for a little while when the soreness in her breasts became too much to ignore. She'd forgotten how challenging breast feeding could be, and she was a little bit rusty. She knew she needed to nurse soon.

As if on cue, Jackson woke up and began crying to be fed. Kendra put her coffee back on the table and picked up Jackson from the stroller. She shushed him and rocked him a while then she draped a small shawl over her shoulder and pulled out her breast.

She rarely nursed in public, but her breasts were so swollen and painful that she knew she couldn't wait another minute. Besides, her son was hungry. She felt Jackson latch on right away, and closed her eyes enjoying the relief for a brief moment. She never even noticed it when the shawl fell down, exposing Jackson's feeding to anyone who might happen to glance over.

One such person was Nathan Novak. He had just set down his newspaper and was while rubbing his eyes. From the other side of the coffee shop he saw the shawl fall. Nathan averted his eyes right away. He was a gentleman after all, and she was vulnerable. The mother had her eyes closed and seemed unaware of her exposure. He considered telling her, but hesitated as he feared she'd be too embarrassed. As fate would have it, someone else decided to make her aware.

Kendra was jolted out of her peace and back to reality when she heard screaming and opened her eyes to find a middle aged woman jabbing her finger towards her face. She was shrieking about how disgusting and indecent it was for Kendra to expose her breasts in public. Kendra felt like a deer in the headlights. She looked around in desperation, but couldn't find the shawl, which had fallen under her chair. The woman had not stopped screaming and pointing her finger in Kendra's face.

Nathan sprung to his feet and quickly crossed to the other side of the shop, where he stepped between the shrieking woman, and the mother feeding her child. He smiled wide and extended his hand.

"Hi, I'm Nathan, perhaps I can assist here." he said smiling at the woman who seemed to be calming already.

"I understand that this is something you don't want to see, and that's certainly your prerogative."

He knew he was placating her by suggesting that she shouldn't feel bad about her behavior, but he reminded himself that his mission was to shield this young mother from the woman's wrath not lecture said woman on proper behavior.

"In fact, I will happily let you take my table. It's just over there." he said pointing.

When she hesitated too long, Nathan took the initiative. He noticed she already had her purse over her shoulder.

Before she could resist he said, "Here let me help you over there," and he picked up her coffee cup and her book from her table and started walking across the coffee shop towards his. She followed him almost hypnotically and was soon sitting at his table. He set her things down, gathered his newspaper under his arm and picked up his own coffee.

Kendra could see he was speaking with her, and that they were both smiling. She wasn't surprised, he was a very attractive older gentleman. She guessed he was in his mid 50's with salt and pepper hair and a brilliant smile.

He walked back over to Kendra, bent over, picked up her shawl, and gently set it on the table.

"Please don't think too harshly of her. Some people just don't get a proper upbringing. It's actually her parents fault that she's insensitive, intolerant and lacks even a teaspoon of manners." he said smiling. He had such kind eyes, and that smile was electric.

"That's an awfully kind assessment of a very unkind person. It takes a great deal of character to look for the good in someone behaving so terribly." she said.

"Well, I think one's upbringing has a large impact on their character. If she understood that, she'd know that what you are doing is one of the best things a mother can do for her baby." he added.

"Would you like me to put this back over him?" he asked, instantly worried that he would appear to be suggesting that she should or must cover her son. He held up his hands palms out.

"It doesn't bother me at all but you have your hands full and I just thought I'd offer. Perhaps it makes you more comfortable this way? By the way, my name is Nathan."

Kendra smiled and extended her hand. "I'm pleased to meet you Nathan, my name is Kendra, and this little guy is Jackson." she picked up the shawl and covered Jackson up with it.

"Oh speaking of manners, where are mine? You've just rescued us from that beast, and you're still standing. Would you please join us?"

"I would love that. Can I get you anything? Anything at all? A scone perhaps?"

"You're very kind but we're fine now, thanks to you." He was such a kind man and so sincere and easy on the eyes too.

They enjoyed their coffees and chatted for so long they both lost track of time. Kendra loved meeting new people and hearing their stories, at least the ones they were willing to tell a stranger. Nathan had lost his wife Joan four years prior. They'd been married for 30 years. It was immediately clear that he adored her and still missed her terribly. He showed her a photo he had on his phone, and Kendra told him sincerely that she was a beautiful woman.

"Joan loved coffee, although she didn't care for coffee shops that much. I only started coming here after she passed. I like the energy, and it's just around the corner so I enjoy the walk as well. Joan preferred the intimacy of sharing a cup of coffee over the kitchen table. I always made her coffee. It was my ritual you see, and I loved spoiling her. Every morning I'd make her coffee with two Splendas, whole cream, and I always put a generous dollop of whipped cream on top, it was a guilty pleasure I knew she enjoyed."

"That's so sweet. I can see in your eyes how much you loved her. I've always dreamed of meeting someone who could bring out that kind of love in me. I haven't had much luck in that department. Last year I just decided to stop waiting for prince charming, and have a baby on my own. I'm so happy I did."

"Well Jackson is quite a lucky boy. It's clear he's in excellent hands. Joan always preferred to nurse openly. She gave no apologies or explanations when it was time to feed and just whipped it out. She had a sharp wit and an even sharper tongue so no one dared say a word."

They talked for a good while about marriage and love and life in general. Kendra felt a natural pause in their talk, and determined it was a good time to say goodbye. She wasn't certain how long they'd been talking, but assumed it had been at least two hours.

"Nathan, thank you again for the kindness you showed me, well us actually. I have truly enjoyed our conversation. And thank you for sharing such personal details with me about your love affair with Joan. She hit the jackpot with you that's for sure." she said

"Well I think it was me who hit the jackpot actually, but thank you."

She reached under the shawl and tucked her breast back inside her blouse. She laid Jackson back down in the stroller, buckled him in, and turned back to Nathan who was of course smiling warmly from ear to ear. He was also extending his hand.

"Oh I think we're beyond handshakes at this point. Don't you?" she said as she opened her arms and embraced him briefly, noticing his bicep as her hand grazed his arm as she pulled away from the hug.

"I agree." he said hugging her back appropriately

"Chivalry is clearly alive and well if you know where to look." she mentioned.

"You know I was thinking. I know you're only here for a few days, but if you'd like to have a cup of coffee without worrying about an incident like today, I'd be more than happy to make a pot for the two of us." he said worried it came across as untoward.

"What am I saying? I'm a complete stranger inviting you to my home. I can't imagine anything more creepy. Kendra, please forget I ever asked." he said apologetically.

Kendra found him so sweet and gallant that she decided to accept his invitation.

"Actually Nathan, I don't feel that way at all. I pride myself of being a good judge of character. It's been just Jackson and me for the last two months. I miss having some grown up conversation. We would love to accept your offer. How about tomorrow morning around 10?"

"That sounds perfect!" he said. He pulled a pen from his pocket and wrote his address on a napkin and handed it to her."

"Jackson and I will bring some scones, but in return you must promise to tell me more stories about your lovely wife. From what you've said, I think she and I would have made excellent friends."

The next morning at 9:40 she checked her look in her hotel room mirror. She had a light airy sundress. It was a bit low cut but still appropriate and she'd pulled the sleeves down her arms baring her shoulders. She checked her makeup as well as Jackson's outfit and decided they were ready to go meet their new friend. At 10 am sharp Kendra rang the doorbell. She was rewarded with that thousand watt smile as he opened the door and invited them in.

"Well hello there! Don't you look lovely. Come on in!" he said stepping out of the way and holding the door open for them. Jackson was awake, in the stroller.

As she walked inside, she reassessed her judgement of his looks. The coffee shop had been dark, but in the bright light of the day, she saw that he had rugged good looks and well built to boot! He had on a blue flannel shirt, blue jeans, and some hiking boots.

"Why don't you follow me to into the kitchen and I'll make us a cup of Joe." He turned around and walked towards the back of the house with Kendra and Jackson following behind.

Kendra noticed pictures of Joan all over the front room and hallway. There was blues music quietly playing on a record player in the front room. Once in the kitchen, Nathan pulled out a chair.

"Sit! Sit! And now I get to finally meet the man who owns your heart don't I? Hello Jackson aren't you a handsome boy! May I?"

Kendra smiled, leaned over and picked up Jackson. She handed him to Nathan. He gently gathered him into his arms making sure to cradle his head and neck.

"Oh Kendra, he's perfect! just perfect! I envy you. I truly do." he made the normal faces and noises one makes when playing with a baby and then passed Jackson back to Kendra. She laid him back down in the stroller, tucked him in and turned her attention back to Nathan.

He pulled a couple mugs from the cupboard and talked about the weather with his back turned as he made the coffees.

"How do you like your coffee?"

"Oh! Just like Joan did actually. Two Splendas and cream if you've got it."

"Did you and Jackson get to see any of the city yesterday after you left?" he asked.

"Yes we did! Lincoln Park is beautiful this time of year." she replied.

"Yes, better to see it now, before it's covered in snow."

He turned around and placed a mug in front of Kendra. There was a generous dollop of whipped cream floating on top of her coffee.

She took it with two hands, smiling and tipping her head to the side in recognition of the extra touch he'd added.

"Well look at that! I'm honored to be worthy of the whipped cream treatment." she said graciously.

They talked for twenty or thirty minutes about all kinds of things including Kendra's love of art and their mutual love of blues music. Kendra placed her hand on Nathan's forearm.

"I apologize for interrupting you Nathan, but I wonder if I could just feed Jackson for a minute or two. It's about time for him to eat and honestly I'm a bit sore again."

"Absolutely, let me show you the guest bedroom."

"I think I'm fine right here actually, if you don't mind. Do you?" she asked, as she reached down and picked up Jackson.

"No no! I just wanted to offer you privacy if you wanted it. Please of course, make yourself and Jackson comfortable. Would you like me to step out for a.."

Before he could finish his sentence, Kendra pulled her neckline down revealing her swollen breast and guided her son to her nipple. She made no effort to cover up. Nathan caught himself looking a bit too long and made a point to look at her in the eyes and never look back again.

They continued their conversation right where they'd left it. During that time, Kendra noted that he truly was the gentleman he'd seemed to be yesterday. He was genuine and that was the quality Kendra enjoyed the most in her relationships, platonic or otherwise.

They talked for a little while about Joan. Nathan shared a bit about her battle with cancer, and then Kendra changed the subject effortlessly and at the perfect time, noting that any longer was likely to sadden him. Nathan noted with admiration the ease at which she'd correctly read the situation and redirected their talk.

Kendra noticed earlier that Nathan had made a specific effort to look away from her breast. She'd also noticed that presently, lost in his thoughts and their conversation he was now openly staring at Jackson feeding. She didn't mind, she knew how visual men were and what slaves they were to their hormones. It turned her on just a little bit if she was being honest. A short while later, Jackson fell asleep with Kendra's breast still in his mouth.

Nathan heard a little snore come out of him and risked a small joke. "Lucky kid. I can't imagine a more pleasant way to fall asleep." he said feeling self conscious a bit afterwards.

"Well I've sampled more than my share of boobs, and I have to say I concur." Kendra remarked.

"Oh! I didn't realize you were.."

"I'm not. I'm nothing specific honestly. I hate labels. I can be attracted to literally anybody as long as I have chemistry with them, and they are a good person. It's the good person part that seems to be in short supply these days."

"Tell me about it. Well, I don't mind telling you that Joan and I had quite a torrid romance. She felt similarly to you I suppose. She subscribed to the belief that if it feels good do it, and if anyone has a problem with that they can just fuck right off." he covered his mouth immediately.

"I'm so sorry to have used profanity in front of Jackson."

"Oh stop. He's not going to start talking for a long time." she said and then asked, "So you guys had some kinky sex huh?

Like what? Is this too personal? I honestly love talking about sex. If more people did, we'd all be better off. So what's your kink Nathan?"

"I really couldn't..."

"Well sure you can. There's no one else here just two friends having a chat over coffee right?"

"I just don't think.."

"Tell you what, I'll go first. It's not often I'm in the company of another kinky person. Is that ok?"

"You are a guest in my home. If it makes you enjoy your time here then it makes me happy as well."

Kendra told him about her newest hobby of rewarding deserving men with a nice handjob. She told him about jerking off a waiter who she had witnessed being mistreated by his boss and about thanking a wounded veteran for his service when he bought her couch off of Craigslist.

"He came so much! I have to tell you I love cum and he had a lot! So what did you and Joan like to do?"

"Well let's just say that I have very peculiar tastes and Joan indulged them all. I doubt I'll ever find another woman willing to do the same."