Handjobs for Humanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nathan that's just not true! Joan was clearly an amazing woman, but your kinks can't be so weird that there isn't a kinky girl somewhere out there who'd enjoy playing along one day. I refuse to believe it. Will you please tell me? I promise I'll never kink shame you or anyone else."

"You're certain are you?"

"100% certain."

"Well Kendra, I must admit you've made quite an impression on me. Like my Joan you seem destined to be so charming that you can't help but get whatever it is you are after. Please promise me that you will stop me immediately if you become uncomfortable at anytime."

"You have my word."

"Well as interesting as our meeting yesterday was for you, it was even more so for me. You see many years ago when Joan first tried breastfeeding our son, she was unable to nurse. The baby wasn't catching on to how it all worked and like you her breasts became very swollen and painful. We tried using a breast pump but for some reason it just wouldn't seal. Eventually Joan begged me to help her relieve the pain by suckling her breasts. At first I resisted but she was truly in a lot of pain."

"I promise you she was." Kendra added.

"Eventually I acquiesced. I laid in her lap and suckled her for about an hour. When we finished she thanked me in her own special way."

"Oh! And what was that pray tell?"

"She offered me her other tit. I mean breast..."

"Tits, titties, boobs, boobies bazoombas say it how you like Nathan!" she said to put him at ease.

"She always called them her titties." he said turning red a bit.

"Mmm nice. So you're sucking her titties and.."

"Well once again it would appear that your tastes and mine intersect. I find it quite remarkable honestly. Jane loved giving handjobs as well. In particular she loved the dirty talk it allowed her in comparison to oral sex."

"I'm officially turned on! What else?"

"Well we both found that not only did my nursing help her with the pain, but it injected a new and unexpected eroticism into our marriage."

"Oh I like that! I had a girlfriend in college that could climax just from having her nipples sucked."

"Joan developed precisely that ability and it further drove her desire to have me suckle her. Some sessions were very erotic, while others were less about sex and more about stress relief for both of us.

In the midst of a particularly difficult day at work, instead of imagining coming home and making a cocktail, Joan began to crave being suckled. I found it effected me similarly as well. Many an evening I'd come through the front door and right into Joan's arms. She'd unbutton her blouse, place her breast in my mouth and the world would fall away. Often I'd make us a cocktail and put on some music and find her sitting in on the couch topless.

She'd say"come lay down my little doodlebug and suck my titty. That was her pet name for me. I called her lovebug."

Kendra pointed to a photo on the wall.

"I love this one."

She wiped a tear from her eye when he turned to see which one.

"Please continue.." she said.

"We continued the practice even after the baby began eating solid food, because we both liked how connected we felt, pretty much to the day she died actually.

"That's one of the most beautiful things I think I've ever heard. I've actually read about this. I think it's called an Adult Nursing relationship right?"

"Yes, though beyond learning that I wasn't alone for enjoying it, I never researched it further."

"It honestly sounds just amazing. I don't miss having a husband very often, but the way you tell it, having one right now just might keep me from being in all this pain."

She realized she was getting wet.

"Oh my goodness Nathan, I think your story is both beautiful and honestly quite erotic too. You overcame your own inhibitions to help your wife who was in terrible pain. You took a chance so you could help her and it ended up being something that added great value to your marriage. What's more beautiful than that? Thank you so much for trusting me with such a personal story. I feel truly honored."

They talked a bit longer on the topic of kinks and kink shaming. Kendra thought it was quite odd that otherwise normal people could be made to feel ashamed for the thoughts that made them aroused, most of which arose simply out of how they were wired.

By their third cup of coffee, the conversation had returned to less tittilating topics. Kendra glanced at her watch and realized they'd been talking for hours. She thanked him for his hospitality and asked if he had plans for dinner. If not, she could pick something up and she and Jackson could come by again.

"It's been a while since I had a friend I could speak with openly about kinky things as we've done today. I think it would be fabulous to do so again this evening if you're game that is?"

"How could I possibly say no to you. I'd be delighted." he said "say around seven?"

"See you then!"

He helped her get Jackson into the car seat of her rental car and waved as she pulled out of his driveway.

After she left, he masturbated for the first time in weeks. He climaxed while imagining suckling her young breast.

She arrived exactly on time that night. She brought a bouquet of flowers. When he opened the door, she hugged him warmly.

She smelled of coconut and vanilla. She didn't know it, but that was Joan's scent as well. He was instantly hard.

He wore a crisp white button down oxford dress shirt untucked with a pair of dark jeans. He was barefoot. Kendra thought he seemed very fashionable yet comfortable.

Kendra was dressed more casually than earlier. She had a pair of very short cutoffs on. Her tan legs looked silky smooth. He took a long look at them, all the way down to her delicate ankles and feminine pedicure. She wore a very thin white v neck t-shirt and no bra. She liked the way her little breasts looked when she dressed that way and how they bounced with every step. Nathan immediately noticed her dark brown nipples poking against the thin material.

He took the flowers from her. "Thank you so much." he said in hushed tones after noticing that Jackson was asleep.

"Can I offer you something to drink? Wine perhaps?"

"Jack and coke?"

"Jack and coke it is. I'll be right back."

As he turned towards the kitchen she called to him. "Hey Nathan is there a room where I can put Jackson down a for a while?"

"Sure. Just go down the hall. It's the first door on the right."

He pulled a couple highballs from the cupboard and rummaged in the pantry to find the soda and liquor. He rarely indulged in either one, but today was unique. As he started pouring the second Jack and Coke he heard the blues record from earlier begin playing in the front room.

He was happy she liked the music and happy that she felt comfortable enough to make herself at home. As he came around the corner, he almost dropped the drinks. Sitting there on his couch was Kendra and she was topless.

She'd taken the extra step of doing her hair and makeup as closely as she could to match Joan's look in the pictures he'd shown her earlier that day. She really hoped she'd gotten it right and that he'd like it.

Nathan's mouth fell open in shock. He was speechless. Kendra simply patted the couch and said "come sit right here doodlebug."

These were the exact words his wife used to say to initiate a nursing session. He'd mentioned it before and she'd remembered. His face was still painted with shock. It slowly dawned on him that by calling him by that pet name and playing Joan's favorite music, Kendra was not just offering her breasts to him, she was offering to give him one extra night with his dear departed wife doing what they loved most, nursing.

Hesitantly he set the drinks down and sat beside her. She swallowed hard knowing she was taking a leap. She placed her palm against his cheek. "You dear sweet man. What did I ever do to deserve you as a husband?"

If he responded in character, she'd know he was game, if not, she'd be embarrassed and planned to just apologize, put her tits away and take Jackson back to the hotel.

A tear ran down his cheek, "Joan?"

She was elated when she heard his reply. "Yes Nathan." she said tenderly.

"Now come lay your head in my lap doodlebug. You just listen to the music and relax"

He sat down and cautiously leaned towards her lap, still in disbelief. He finally rested the weight of his head on her lap. He stared up at her and her beautiful tits. Kendra knew men were visual creatures. She smiled down at him and gave him a minute or so to soak up the sight of what was in front of him.

"Ok doodlebug now turn towards me sweetheart." she said in a tone so soft that it felt like being wrapped up in a warm cocoon of love and safety.

Her dark nipples were just inches from his face. She smiled warmly, caressed his hair and face with her palm and then slid it around cupping the back of his head. She grasped her swollen breast with her other hand gave her nipple a little squeeze to encourage the flow of milk and guided his head towards it. She felt gratified to see a drop of milk had made it to the end of her nipple just in time to make contact with his tongue.

Nathan opened wide and accepted her nipple and much of her breast into his mouth.

She felt relieved when she felt her milk began flowing through her nipple. She watched his eyes gently close. He inhaled deeply. When he exhaled she could feel the stress leave his body, stress he'd probably held onto for the last four years.

Kendra was so happy to give him this gift, and that he was willing to accept it. He was a great guy and he deserved it. She'd hatched her plan while drinking coffee with him in the kitchen that morning. She briefly worried that he'd interpret her actions as an invitation to sex and wondered how she'd handle it.

Sitting there now, her worries faded away when he didn't try to kiss her, or touch any other parts of her body. He only wanted to suckle her breast, and to relive a moment he'd thought was gone forever.

There was a small sexual element but it wasn't front and center, not yet at least. He suckled and moaned like someone in the midst of drinking something wonderful and delicious, maybe a fine red wine, or a thick rich chocolate milkshake. Knowing he was getting milk made her happy.

Nathan nursed quietly while she rubbed his hair and hummed along with the music. She occasionally took a sip from her drink. She felt more relaxed than any time in recent memory.

She'd expected to feel aroused, but realized her feelings were stronger than what she'd expected. She felt her upper chest getting hot. She knew without looking that the skin on her chest would have the red blotches that only appeared when she was sexually aroused.

The weight of his head provided just enough friction to stimulate her sensitive clit just a tiny bit. It became more noticeable when he'd shift his weight now and then. She tried to ignore her own stimulation and focus on Nathan.

She rubbed his face and hummed along with the music all the while. She whispered down to him softly.

"Doodlebug? I think this one's empty now sweetheart. Wanna try the other one?"

"mmhmm" was his only reply. He opened his mouth and she shifted over just a bit and guided his head to her left nipple. The weight of his head settled on top of her clit again and this time she almost jumped off the couch. Nathan immediately resumed suckling. His face was serene and his breathing became slow and deep.

After several minutes, Kendra noticed he began sucking a little harder. A small dribble of milk ran out of the corner of his mouth and down his cheek. Her own arousal was beginning to grow. Her clit was tingling and so were her nipples. She could no longer ignore it. She took a sip of her drink and then tugged her other nipple away from her tit and let it snap back. Her fingers were coated with the cold condensation from her cocktail and felt good against her nipple. She tugged at it for several minutes in a method she'd mastered long ago. She considered sliding her hand down her panties but decided against it. Tonight was not about her. It was about Nathan and his beloved Joan.

She checked her watch and realized that he'd been nursing for more than 30 minutes and seemed content to do so for as long as she would let him. Ten or fifteen minutes later, prodded on by her own arousal, she decided it was time to move to phase two. It was a little bold and a little naughty, but something she was sure Joan would have approved of.

She reached over and patted Nathan's cock through his pants. It was already stiff but not exactly hard. He moaned but never stopped suckling.

"Good boy Doodlebug." she said "you're making me feel so good right now."

She patted his cock again and rubbed it though his jeans. It felt large, very large actually.

He gave the slightest flinch but never stopped suckling. The sensitivity in her nipples and clit were becoming acute. She began to wonder if she might be capable of climaxing in these conditions as Joan once had. She could only hope.

Kendra unzipped Nathan's jeans and gently slid her hand into his boxers. She soon found herself holding one of the largest cocks she'd encountered in her life. She wanted a better look, but knew she couldn't get his pants off with one hand.

"Pull your pants down for me doodlebug. Let's have a look at that big hard cock of yours."

He complied, eyes still closed and still suckling. Kendra knew his cock was bigger than eight inches. She'd had a lover with one that size before and she knew how her hand looked next to it. This one was at least an inch longer. She unbuttoned his shirt with one hand, pushed his shirt tails to the side and exposed his stomach. Slowly and gently she ran the tips of her French tipped manicure up and down his belly and along his inner thigh, then up the length of his very handsome penis. She imagined that Joan was watching over her now. She wanted to make her proud, and build this moment into a memory Nathan would never forget.

She was in absolutely no hurry. She teased his cock and tickled his balls with her nails. She even massaged his perineum a bit. She avoided going more South than that for fear that it might kill the mood. Some men were so stodgy about that. She leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Does that feel good baby?"

A moan was all he could manage in response.

The blues record ended and then started over again moments later.

Kendra cupped her hand and spread her fingers apart. She placed the head of his cock in the palm and pulled the tips of her fingers up his shaft. When she was certain he was properly hard, she wrapped her fingers around his dick and stroked it ever so slowly. It was one of the nicest cocks she'd ever seen, and that was saying something. She cupped her hand and massaged his balls for several minutes before returning to teasing his thick shaft and head.

Her clit was on fire. She was becoming more and more focused on her potential to climax from this. She squeezed her thighs together and felt a jolt shoot through her. Her own arousal combined with the sight of his magnificent cock caused her to briefly consider making love to this sweet kind man then and there.

She reminded herself that tonight she was Joan and it was her milk and her handjobs that Nathan missed more than anything. She endeavored to stay focused and disciplined.

Nathan began moaning as he suckled. Soon after she felt his hips rocking a bit as well.

She realized she was enjoying this as much as he was. She assessed her feelings both emotional and physical and decided that she would open her mind to the idea that she might cum just from Nathan's suckling. She concentrated on the sensations coming from her nipples and clit hoping to grow them.

She had several techniques in her handjob arsenal. She liked to layer the sensations. The nail tickle and drag required dry skin so it always came first. Lubrication allowed for heightened sensation but required a hard cock and a slower pace at least initially.

She briefly stopped rubbing his hair and reached into her purse. After a small amount of fumbling she found a tube of lotion she'd placed there just in case Nathan accepted her offer. She squirted some in her hand and returned it back to his cock. He groaned and that made her smile.

"Keep sucking my titty doodlebug. I'm gonna make your great big cock squirt ok baby? Can you squirt for me big boy?"

Nathan moaned a bit louder than before.

She spread the lotion evenly along his shaft, balls and perineum. Sh tightened her grip just enough to increase the friction against his skin. The smallest movement caused him to inhale deeply and then catch his breath. She lazily tousled his hair with her right hand as millimeter by millimeter she slowly slid up and down his shaft.

A shiver ran down his spine. He briefly opened his eyes in response, but fell right back into the milk induced semi-slumber he'd been in seconds before. She loved knowing she was pleasuring him so thoroughly. It turned her on to turn him on.

The third stage of Kendra's handjob formula involved a small twist of the wrist each time she reversed directions. She wanted him to savor this new layer so she slowed her pace down to a nearly imperceptible creep. When her fist reached the bottom of his shaft she rotated her wrist and ever so slowly began pulling it back up towards the head. She was certain he'd prefer a faster pace, but women often know what's best for a man better than they they do. She reached the head and twisted her wrist in the opposite direction as she slid it slowly back down. After repeating the cycle several times she increased her pace just a bit.

She hummed along with the music and ran her fingers through his hair.

"That's right sugar, just enjoy. I want to see my doodlebug squirt his cum all over!"

At that moment she felt so connected to Nathan and by proxy Joan. She hoped she'd approve of the way she was pampering her husband. Her nipples and breast once swollen and painful were now relieved of all pressure and highly stimulated. She felt a wave of unconditional love and carnal pleasure wash over her body simultaneously.

She stroked his cock a tiny bit faster. As she did so, she felt her emotions spiraling off the chart. She was both confused and amazed as she realized she was about to cum from nipple stimulation alone, completely hands free. She covered her mouth and eyes in an attempt to process the amazing feelings she

By some sort of miracle, Kendra had the presence of mind to adjust her grip and pace in hopes that they could climax together.

Can you squirt for me baby? Squirt for me honey go ahead now."

"mmm hmm' was all he could say.

"Suck my titty harder baby it's ok if it hurts a little. I like it. Now come on sweetheart it's time for you to squirt your cum for me baby."

Her own breathing became ragged and labored. She was climaxing. She felt him sucking harder and she pumped him faster in response. She could no longer focus on dirty talk. She needed to cum.

She squeezed her thighs together and alternated lifting each knee hoping it would be enough to take her over the top, all the while jacking off his gorgeous cock.

She felt him tensing his legs. He was about to cum and so was she. A huge stream of cum shot out of his cock. The sight of it was the last straw in her own arousal. She felt her orgasm fire off just as his second burst of cum hit her arm.

"Oh god baby I'm cumming too!"

He shot several ropes of cum but never once did he stop suckling. She continued to jack his huge cock until she saw all of his muscles release their tension. The intensity of her own orgasm began to trail off as she contemplated the gravity of her first handsfree orgasm.

Kendra continued rubbing his hair and soon realized he'd fallen asleep. She let him sleep for about 10 minutes and then she whispered "Baby it's time for Jackson and I to go now sweetie. You need to wake up ok? Wake up for me doodlebug ok?"