Handjobs for Humanity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly woke up and when he attempted to speak Kendra placed one finger on his lips so he didn't speak. Men so often killed a mood by speaking instead of enjoying the moment in silence.

She took his hand and helped him stand, then she slipped her own t-shirt back on. She pulled up his pants and then led him by the hand into the kitchen. She ran a dishcloth under warm water and cleaned his cock and belly. She rebuttoned his shirt and pants and zipped him up. She gave his cock a playful pat. She stood on her toes, kissed him on the cheek, and went to go get Jackson. Nathan followed her as if in a trance. Moments later, she pushed the stroller towards the front door. When she got there, she paused and held a finger to her lips again. Nathan helped her out to the car and waited for her to buckle Jackson into his seat.

She closed the door on Jackson's side and turned her eyes towards Nathan. She stood on her toes once more kiss his cheek and then looked him in the eyes for a couple seconds without speaking. Finally she placed her hand on his cheek and spoke.

"Joan was a very lucky woman. I'm honored that you let me be her for one night. I pray you find another partner loving enough to indulge your desires as much as I know you'll indulge hers. Please keep being the sweet man who rescued me and that Joan married. I will never forget this time we shared as long as I live. Goodbye you dear sweet man."

She opened the door, got in the driver seat and closed the door. She turned the key, blew a kiss and mouthed "doodlebug."

A single tear of joy escaped his eye as he waved goodbye.

Kendra backed out of the driveway and drove back to her hotel. She had to bite her own lip to avoid screaming in joy after all that had just happened. It had been one of the most erotic and emotional sexual experiences in her life.

Three months later Nathan was back at the coffee shop enjoying a nice cup of Kenyan supreme. He noticed an attractive woman about 30 wheeling a stroller in his direction. Nathan couldn't help but reminisce about the last time he'd seen a mother and child at the coffee shop.

A smile spread across his face as he was briefly transported back in tome. The woman stopped and to his surprise sat down opposite him at his table. She was chatting with someone on the phone. She nodded in his direction in acknowledgement of his presence. This certainly didn't happen everyday. Nathan sat back enjoying the rare spontaneity of it all.

"Yes yes I'm at the coffee shop. Yes he is. Actually he's sitting right in front of me. You weren't kidding about the smile either. Oh! ok hang on."

She handed the phone to Nathan "It's for you." she said.

"Hello?" he said inquisitively.

"Hello doodlebug!"

"Kendra! How are you? How's Jackson?"

"We are wonderful. Really wonderful! You know who else is wonderful? The very cute girl sitting across from you right now. Her name is Angie and she's one of my dearest friends, the one I told you about, the one Jackson and I came to visit in Chicago."

"Yes yes I remember." he said.

"Well she's heard all about you and I wanted you to meet her. I think you should get to know each other. Do you trust my judgement enough to ask her out on a date?"

"On your recommendation? Of course!"

"That's wonderful Nathan. Not only is she very cute, but she's also very very kinky. I suspect you will find her worthy of a dollop of whipped cream on her coffee. Now say goodbye to me and hello to her doodlebug."

"Oh sure! Uh goodbye Kendra. Take care."

A thousand watt smile spread across his face as he introduced himself to Angie.