All Comments on 'Handjobs Only'

by escalus

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurray

Love the focus being on hand-jobs. I also like the wifes attitude. She is just performing a task. I'd like to see her becoming a little more dominant (bored) in her role. Restict his orgasms while making him cum quicker (count-downs). Hope you continue on this theme.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 7 years ago
Excellent

Really well written. Believable and really kinky. I don't know why, but the idea of being deprived of pussy by your wife or girlfriend in return for being milked empty all the time with only hand-jobs is hot. But only if (as in this story) the handjobs are on tap, whenever wherever. So he gets to cum, but it's always a humiliating blow. A good handjob with care and skill can feel really nice, but psychologically it's like the guy is being robbed and turned into a cuckold. I hope you do more handjob only stories or more chapters of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man

I love getting handjobs from the wife - It's 50/50 handjob or full on - but man, this story should be in the horror section

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Well written story

Well written story. Half-full is my view; I would settle for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only "handjobs"...No dice!

No regular (vaginal) sex, no blowjobs, no anal, no "open marriage", where at least he could get his satisfaction elsewhere for what she refuses to provide for him at home?

Not even an agreement that she will make a perfect home life for him...she doesn't enjoy sex, but she will otherwise tend perfectly to other aspects of their marriage to make a comfortable and pleasant home.Not a word from her about that.

What is she giving him that he wouldn't get from ordinary masturbation? Confronted with a wife like that, I would make some divorce lawyer rich!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
How awful

Can't imagine putting up with such a life.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Glass is Half Full

Love the story. Lucky guy. I don't even get hand jobs. I have to do it myself. My wife doesn't even touch me anymore. I've been pussy free for two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...

I'd start bring escorts home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Julia should have called what happened on Christmas Eve what it was.It would have given her a powerful tool if he was to admit to rape.And I don't think he would ever deny it.

slavecaroslavecaroabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this. I would love to see some others on a similar theme if you are interested in writing them. I have also started (not close to finished) a few that are similar: 1) Loving couple,loss of the wifes sex drive. They both work to incorporate this into humiliation play. 2.Loving couple going through menopause. How does they maintain a kinky relationship.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN04712 months ago

It's probably a more common situation than people think. I'm saying this not considering the fetish genre of the story.

Any husband in this situation should remember about nonsensical 'women's empowerment' laws. Even if his wife was good looking, if she hates sex she'll turn your life into hell. It's not worth staying for a handjob you can give yourself. If you don't care about sex yourself, that's great. You both are on the same page. If not, you'll get yourself and your life destroyed by staying. Sex can and WILL be used as a weapon against you, unlike this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The glass is broken.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My life except mine eventualy made me jerk off to cum. She never touches it now. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's about a quarter full.

StevenJayStevenJay3 months ago

A well written story. The truth is that many marriages become almost sexless over time for all sorts of reasons. Here is wife has been honest about things and they have made a choice to stay together, after all marriage is about a lot more than just sex. So on that basis I’d say half full.

I suggest that he needs to find a way to persuade her to stay intimate after he has come rather than her walking away leaving him feeling “in solitude”

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The glass is completely empty. Why on earth are you still there?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Sounds like torture

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous