All Comments on 'Handjobs Only'

by escalus

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Judging by the comments here it seems to me that men these days have very high sexual expectations. Sixty years ago, when I was courting, few girls went ‘all the way’. Contraceptives were not widely available, and most girls were terrified of becoming pregnant. ‘Nothing below the waist’ was the invariable rule for courting couples. Also young people had fewer opportunities to be alone. You could not just slope off to your girlfriend’s room, but were expected to sit with her parents in the living room.

I was an Engineering Apprentice when I met my future wife, who worked in the canteen. It would be five years before we could afford to marry and put down a deposit on a house of our own. For the first 6 months or so there was nothing beyond kissing and cuddling. In the winter there was only the cinema, the Saturday dance, and the bus stop to be alone. Very few young people had cars in those days. Summer was better as we could go for walks on the hills behind the town. It was there I finally managed to get my girlfriend’s bra off and hold her breasts, and take of my own shirt and hold her to me. This seemed like a wonderful breakthrough. But if ever I tried to slide my hand up her skirt or inside her waistband I received a firm rebuke.

Naturally I was frustrated. But never resentful, because this was the norm back then, and my experience was no different to that of my friends.

One day – it was about 18 months into our courtship, and I remember it like it was yesterday - we were cuddling in our favourite spot, in the lee of some trees near the top of the hill. We both had our tops off, my girlfriend was lying on top of me, and my hands were inching up her skirt towards her knickers, when she gave a sigh and sat upright. I thought I had upset her by trying to go too far. But to my amazement she shook out her long hair, glanced around her, then bent over, undid my zip, and pulled my trousers and pants down a few inches. My dick nosed out, and after another cautious look around she took hold of me and started to stroke me. She was a bit tentative at first, but soon got into her stride, and believe me, it didn’t take long for me to ejaculate.

Afterwards I couldn’t stop thanking her and telling her she was an angel. I felt like I had won the Football Pools.

My glass was not just half-full – it was brimming over.

From then on I was given the glorious gift of a regular Sunday handjob – at least when the weather was fine and we could walk into the hills together. Otherwise opportunities were almost non-existent. I remember on one occasion, desperate for a handjob after weeks without, we were waiting for a bus home. I nuzzled up to my girlfriend and practically begged her to ‘put me out of my misery’. She was very much against doing it in public places, but on this occasion relented, unzipped my flies and was just starting to get into her stroke when another couple arrived and we had to stop and adjust our clothes quickly. That was the last time she would try it in public.

This, as I say, lasted five years. Five years of handjobs only. And yet I felt privileged, not deprived, as quite a number of friends in my position were not getting as much as a handjob.

When we married of course we started having full intercourse. But that wasn’t the end of the story. There were all sorts of taboos in place then that we don’t have now, and one of them was that a woman didn’t have sex when she was in an advanced state of pregnancy. So about 7 months after we were married – it was back to handjobs. (Like most girls of her generation my wife considered blowjobs ‘dirty’. They weren’t a thing back then as they are today: she never gave me one and I never pestered her for one) And after she gave birth to our first child my wife was very sore, and it was handjobs only for many more months, a situation that was repeated before and after the births of our subsequent children.

So marriage is not always ‘sex on tap’ and I think one should count one’s blessings. Apart from intercourse there is nothing like a woman’s hands closing around your dick and balls, squeezing and tugging and helping you to achieve that beautiful release. On balance I think the man in this story has a lot to be thankful for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sounds like torture

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The glass is completely empty. Why on earth are you still there?

StevenJayStevenJay3 months ago

A well written story. The truth is that many marriages become almost sexless over time for all sorts of reasons. Here is wife has been honest about things and they have made a choice to stay together, after all marriage is about a lot more than just sex. So on that basis I’d say half full.

I suggest that he needs to find a way to persuade her to stay intimate after he has come rather than her walking away leaving him feeling “in solitude”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's about a quarter full.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My life except mine eventualy made me jerk off to cum. She never touches it now. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The glass is broken.

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047about 1 year ago

It's probably a more common situation than people think. I'm saying this not considering the fetish genre of the story.

Any husband in this situation should remember about nonsensical 'women's empowerment' laws. Even if his wife was good looking, if she hates sex she'll turn your life into hell. It's not worth staying for a handjob you can give yourself. If you don't care about sex yourself, that's great. You both are on the same page. If not, you'll get yourself and your life destroyed by staying. Sex can and WILL be used as a weapon against you, unlike this story.

slavecaroslavecaroabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this. I would love to see some others on a similar theme if you are interested in writing them. I have also started (not close to finished) a few that are similar: 1) Loving couple,loss of the wifes sex drive. They both work to incorporate this into humiliation play. 2.Loving couple going through menopause. How does they maintain a kinky relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Julia should have called what happened on Christmas Eve what it was.It would have given her a powerful tool if he was to admit to rape.And I don't think he would ever deny it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well...

I'd start bring escorts home

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 4 years ago
Glass is Half Full

Love the story. Lucky guy. I don't even get hand jobs. I have to do it myself. My wife doesn't even touch me anymore. I've been pussy free for two years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How awful

Can't imagine putting up with such a life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Only "handjobs"...No dice!

No regular (vaginal) sex, no blowjobs, no anal, no "open marriage", where at least he could get his satisfaction elsewhere for what she refuses to provide for him at home?

Not even an agreement that she will make a perfect home life for him...she doesn't enjoy sex, but she will otherwise tend perfectly to other aspects of their marriage to make a comfortable and pleasant home.Not a word from her about that.

What is she giving him that he wouldn't get from ordinary masturbation? Confronted with a wife like that, I would make some divorce lawyer rich!

justonetesticlejustonetesticleover 7 years ago
Well written story

Well written story. Half-full is my view; I would settle for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Man

I love getting handjobs from the wife - It's 50/50 handjob or full on - but man, this story should be in the horror section

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 7 years ago
Excellent

Really well written. Believable and really kinky. I don't know why, but the idea of being deprived of pussy by your wife or girlfriend in return for being milked empty all the time with only hand-jobs is hot. But only if (as in this story) the handjobs are on tap, whenever wherever. So he gets to cum, but it's always a humiliating blow. A good handjob with care and skill can feel really nice, but psychologically it's like the guy is being robbed and turned into a cuckold. I hope you do more handjob only stories or more chapters of this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hurray

Love the focus being on hand-jobs. I also like the wifes attitude. She is just performing a task. I'd like to see her becoming a little more dominant (bored) in her role. Restict his orgasms while making him cum quicker (count-downs). Hope you continue on this theme.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous