Hands

Story Info
A supernatural story of hands playing with their toy.
1.6k words
4.35
10.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verano
Verano
71 Followers

A mystery story to be written once I finish the Trained series. Hopefully, I might do other shorts and see which one is received best. This one's much more supernatural and has, stranger kinks.

A hand held his chin softly and lifted it. He felt eyes on him, though he could not tell where they came from or how many. He was left, blind, and unmoving like he had been instructed. A second hand ran through his hair, pulling him into a new position with his head back, exposing his neck. A third hand took his neck, putting just enough pressure to tell him he was owned. Then an explosion of hands, he gasped as he was swept away by them, moving and contorting for their whim. His chest was pushed forward and his butt pulled back causing him to fall forward, he was caught by two hands on his chest, carefully positioned just around his nipples, and one just above his pelvis. Two grabbed his wrists and pulled them behind his back. He shuddered from the feeling, feeling a tingling sensation from the proximity to points of pleasure. More hands had come on, one on each ear paused and ready to start massaging them, since they were another point of pleasure for him. A second hand joined in his hair and he felt a wave of relaxation from the massage, contrasting the rising need from the promise of pleasure. His body was a wave of intense feelings, he let out a muffled moan and a thumb pressed into his mouth playing with his tongue. More hands started groping him, gripping him by the ankles, thighs, arms, and whatever else could support him. The ground left his knees and he could only feel the hands.

Now they became sexual, teasing though. More hands joined at his nipples taking turns pulling and massaging them, others simply traced his chest leaving him short of breath as he sucked harder on the thumb, which soon became fingers. It was the same hand; he could tell by the now wet thumb placed on his cheek. He whimpered into it and breathed harder through his nose like a bull in a fight. He could only hear the sound of his ears being massaged, a swirling mass of hotness resonating from his ears. Two hands were on his cock, one circled around his head, the other around his base, both slick with lube. Lower down one gripped his balls and another circled his entrance. On his ass were an uncountable amount, each vying for more space, taking pinches to entire handfuls of him making him thrust and shake from the attention. The hands on his dick moved with him, offering no pleasure, just the promise of a future. His ears were uncovered and she spoke.

"You know what to do, say it."

Her voice resonated in his soul, and his whole being shuddered at her voice. Her fingers left his mouth and he responded accordingly.

"Your wish is my command."

A finger slid into him forcing a whimper out, then the two hands on his cock both came down, creating this double fucking feeling. The whimper was silenced by her fingers again, he bobbed on them shocking them into his mouth as far as he could. The hands fucked him, thrusting in and out of his hole and up and down his shaft, the sensations from his whole body racked with pleasure. He shook in the hands and they cradled him, supporting him as his body went limp, unable to cope with the overestimation. His mouth lost suction and he started drooling, but the hand remained in his mouth, toying with him. As he sagged further the hands changed his position into one where he was lying on his back, with hands supporting him.

His mind melted in the hands, his entire body was screaming in pleasure, he was shaking almost in an inhuman way. Like he was possessed. Whimpers and moans leaked out his mouth, just like the precum leaking out of his cock.

He was stuck in limbo, all the speeds of them were not enough to bring him over the edge. But they were enough to leave him teetering near it.

"Beg."

He spluttered, speaking with difficulty with the hand in his mouth, but more the sheer amount of effort it took to come up with words. Though they weren't quite words, mumbling moans sounds that sounded vaguely like 'pleases'.

The hands deemed it enough, another finger was added to his ass and the hands on his cock went from fingers to fists. Someone he was kept on the edge more, further than he thought was possible. He felt it build in the balls that now had multiple hands massaging them, coaxing the cum up into his shaft. Which now had more hands than possible on it, overlapping each other in impossible ways, he felt it rise further and further up, heat rising through him until he felt like he was on fire. The feeling arrived at the head of his cock, it slowed to a crawl, inching its way up. It was almost painful; how much pleasure was in his cock. From behind the fingers trusted in and out at higher speeds, he felt full, so full of her, of lust, of cum, but empty of thoughts. He didn't even notice how much he was thrashing, but the hands we're not fazed by his movement and kept moving his orgasm closer.

"Cum for me."

He felt his entire body covered his hands, overlapping and squeezing and massaging every inch of him. His mouth was filled with hands, nipples played with in impossible ways, hands no longer fighting but one unified force playing with his ass, and the same on his cock. For a moment he felt his sanity slip away, then the feeling came to a finish. It felt like the cum bubbled over, then came flowing out like a broken dam. He erupted into a waiting palm as he came, there must have been more because he just kept cumming, more and more flowed through him as he shuddered and shook. Pump after pump as his cock flexed loading the next load. The tingling of his body's pleasure slowly leaving him as his senses collapsed onto a few points. His ass being fucked by two fingers, the only part of his body with one hand on, or in it.

After what seemed like hours, but was likely a minute or two, still a long time, he felt the end of it, the finish line ending the flow as a last spurt came out of him. Only then did he realize he was screaming, a low hoarse scream now. One mixed with moans and whimpers. He vibrated as the feeling came back to his body, breathing heavily.

Then he felt a finger, slick with his cum, trace his cock up in a "come here" motion. Instantly he was hard again.

His position changed, now he was completely in the hands' care, he didn't possess the strength to move. His legs were raised presenting his ass and letting her have full access. The cum-covered hand patted his dick, saying that they would return later. Cum splattered from the hands, dribbling onto him.

He felt multiple hands form two pools, each against a thigh, filled with his cum. Two hands traced down his thighs, scooped up cum, and both thrust two fingers into him. He moaned silently, his vocal cords had given up expressing the pleasure as he was fucked in this new way. His body rocked against the hands, back and forth. Back and forth. He rocked like a swing set with the heat of his prostate being massaged spreading heat again. His fingers twitched, and more cum covered fingers held his hands, the stickiness gluing them together. In his ass, they were kept slick. Cum was poured onto them, and thrust into him.

"Let me share your pleasure."

"Your wish is my command, " barely a whisper, but heard all the same.

A spectral hand reached through his head, and touched his brain. Finally, he heard her moan for him, the sounds shining through the wet slaps like a beacon. He heard her whisper to herself, taking both parts of the conversation. Begging for more, begging for it to be harder, with evil laughter as she obeyed herself. Her hands left like a jackhammer, he was no longer rocking back and forth, but was being raised through the intense vibration.

"Fuck you don't even need me to touch your cock, just, just come, come from by being fucked," her voice finally losing composure and he could taste the pleasure from her as her form surrounded him.

Yet again, the orgasm built up, from his prostate this time. The feeling of intense pressure, hear, and pleasure passed to his balls, up through his cock, and to his head. Yet again it stayed there, waiting for her word. Her word that shaped his world. Her word that shook his entire being. Her word that he lived for.

"Cum," she managed to say, as they both felt the wave of pleasure. This time it just leaked out, a slow dribble of cum ran out of him and onto his chest then off it. He was able to let out a slow whine as his ass continued to be fucked as impossible speeds, contrasting the slow flow of cum. As for her, he just felt her presence thicken and sweeten. He laid there, drained and finished. He was lowered to the soft pillows as he laid with her. Mumbling a thank you before he passed out.


Verano
Verano
71 Followers