Hands Down, Best Vacation Ever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers

Kyle now came face to face with Ashley's gloriously glistening pussy. Her mound was clean shaven save for a few prickles of hair which had begun to regrow. For all the boldness Kyle had displayed, he now found himself strangely nervous. Ashley, hunched up on her elbows looked down at her brother,

"What's the matter Kyle?" she asked, somewhat impatiently after being so joyously revved up.

Kyle look up to his sister's heavenly face, her skin was glowing.

"Well, I've never. I mean, I've had sex before, but I've, I've never done this," Kyle admitted.

Ashley smiled,

"Ahhh, there's my shy boy I love so much."

Kyle returned her smile.

"Well, you could have fooled me because everything you've done so far has been absolutely fantastic. So just keep what you're doing and I'll help you out if you need it, but I don't think you will," Ashley said with a sympathetic smile.

Encouraged, Kyle now returned to the matter at hand. He extended his tongue, pressing against the petal soft folds of Ashley's wet entrance. He wiggled his tongue around, then began licking up and down the length. Ashley's pussy was a heated furnace around Kyle's tongue and he loved every second. Kyle found his sister's tight opening, and he began darting his tongue in and out of her.

"Okay sweetie, now move up a bit," Ashley advised.

Kyle took his sister's direction and began to trail his tongue up till he encountered a slippery little nub. When he touched it, Ashley's body shook and she moaned,

"Yes, right there baby, right there," she groaned.

Kyle swirled his tongue around his sister's clit, feverishly flicking it back and forth.

"Mhmmm, use your fingers too," Ashley instructed.

Kyle raised a hand and slid his finger into his sister's warm opening. Sliding his finger in and out of Ashley's tight welcoming vagina, Kyle continued his assault on her clit with his tongue. He felt a slight rush of warm liquid on his hand and opened his eyes to see Ashley's cunt flowing with her creamy juices.

"Ahhha, mhmm, fuck yess! Mhmmm, two fingers baby," Ashley panted, "I'm right there," she cried.

Kyle quickly added a second finger as he continued thrusting in and out of Ashley's now sopping pulsating core. He felt his sister's body clench up and watched as her pussy convulsed before his very eyes.

"Oh god oh god oh god! Ahhhh mhmmm mhmmm" Ashley cried.

Kyle felt another warm rush of liquid, this time a greater volume. Ashley's juices squirted against her brother's face and dripped from his fingers. Kyle continued licking his sister's pussy, happy for every drop she offered. Even when Ashley's body came to rest, Kyle continued. She had to tap him gently on the head before he stopped and looked up at her. His face was almost dripping with her cum, causing Ashley to giggle,

"Come up here with me," she whimpered.

Kyle wiped his mouth and crawled over to Ashley's side. Too exhausted to move, Ashley reached out and pulled her brother close, kissing him passionately, tasting her own juices on him.

"You were great," Ashley panted, pulling Kyle's head and resting it on her chest.

Kyle smiled to himself proudly. He could feel Ashley's fluttering heartbeat gradually normalize. Kyle repositioned himself, laying he head on the pillow besides his sister.

"Wanna take a little nap with me before we go get cleaned up?" Ashley cooed, curling up next to Kyle

"Sure," Kyle replied, wrapping an arm around his sister.

"You want me to take care of you? I know you must be pretty worked up," Ashley offered.

"No, that's not necessary; I know you're beat, besides, I don't want you to think I only did that for something in return. It's actually something I really wanted to do, and I really really enjoyed it."

Ashley, now resting against Kyle's chest looked up to her brother and kissed him on the cheek before returning to the comfort of his chest.

A drained Ashley was out like a light, falling asleep in about ten minutes. Kyle quickly snuck to the bathroom and washed his face which was still coated in his sister's cum. He stealthily crawled back into bed and to Ashley's side.

The siblings were out for about an hour. Ashley was up first, sneaking out of bed and taking a quick shower. She left a slumbering Kyle and made her way down to the hotel restaurant, picking up some lunch for the two. When she returned to the room, Kyle was still asleep. She set down the food, a chicken salad for herself, and chipotle chicken wrap for Kyle, on the mini dining table then went over to the bed. She caringly brushed her hand through Kyle's hair, gently rousing him from his sleep.

Kyle's eyes forced their way open and he stared up to his sister,

"Hey, I got us some food," she whispered.

The twosome moved to the table and ate.

"You should be really proud you know, you were great," Ashley commented.

"Thanks Ash," Kyle replied, a wide grin plastered on his face.

"Okay, maybe not that pleased," Ashley joked.

When they were finished with their meal, Kyle disposed of the styrofoam containers.

"Hey you wanna go for a swim?" he asked.

"Sure, lake or pool?" Ashley replied.

"Uhh, doesn't matter, pool looks kinda nice," Kyle suggested, staring out the window.

"Okay, give me a minute to change."

Ashley went out on the balcony and retrieved her bikini which hung on a rack in sun. She also picked up Kyle's bathing trunks. Re-entering the room, she tossed Kyle his trunks and began to strip. Kyle sat on the edge of the bed removing his shorts and slipping on his trunks. He looked up to his now naked sister. She was facing away from him and bending over, fumbling for something in her suitcase. The sight was remarkable, her petite butt so enticing.

Ashley could almost feel her brother's eyes on her body. She peeked behind,

"You like my butt huh?" the blonde questioned, wiggling her ass for her brother's enjoyment.

"It's a magnificent sight," Kyle responded.

Ashley smiled, made a mental note and then stood up; finally locating the hair band she was searching for. She turned to face Kyle and proceeded to put on her bikini.

"You're so pretty," Kyle murmured, admiring his sister adoringly.

Ashley's cheeks became red,

"You're such a sweetheart," she replied.

After tying her blue bikini top, she slipped on the matching bikini bottom and then put her hair in a ponytail utilizing the hairband. Ashley grabbed a couple of towels and the two slipped on their flip flops and were out the door.

The hotel pool was sparsely populated, a couple of toddlers with their parents, an elderly couple, and some kids. Ashley secured a lounge chair for her and Kyle and set down their towels along with their cell phones. They removed their flip flops and used the metal ladder to enter the pool. The cool water felt wonderful in the summer sun. Kyle and Ashley playfully splashed around for a bit, making sure not to appear overly romantic in any way.

Kyle did a couple lengths in the pool before joining Ashley in the shallows who was just relaxing. Their chat was interrupted when Ashley heard her phone ringing. She made her way over to the lounge chair. Kyle couldn't help but stare at his sister's wet bikini clad butt as she exited the pool. The blonde returned a minute later swimming over to her brother.

"That was mom, wanted to tell us we're going out for dinner."

Kyle nodded.

"She told me to try to get you to wear a shirt," Ashley chuckled.

The two hung around in the pool for another half an hour before heading up to the room. Kyle dried out on the balcony while Ashley showered. She emerged wrapped in a towel to let Kyle know the shower was free. By the time Kyle took his shower and entered the room, Ashley was already dressed.

"Wow, you look amazing," Kyle commented as water dripped from his body.

Ashley stood in a simple black flowing sundress. She smiled at Kyle and urged him to get ready. Kyle put on the shirt Ashley laid out on the bed for him and worked his way into his jeans. Another fifteen minutes passed till they were both fully ready. Ashley was just finishing up with her lipstick when her phone rang.

"Hello. . . .okay, we'll be right down."

Ashley hung up and turned to Kyle,

"They're down in the parking lot," she informed him before placing her hands on his shoulders and patting down his shirt.

"You clean up nicely," she commented as the exited their room.

The siblings met their parents in the parking lot and hopped in the backseat of their dad's car. There was a strange feeling of childhood, with their parents upfront driving and them in the backseat. Kyle and Ashley smiled at each other while they secretly played with each other's hands. It took twenty minutes before Kent pulled up to a quite posh Italian restaurant.

The family entered the establishment and was seated in about five minutes. Everyone placed their order and lost themselves in conversation.

Elaine took notice of Kyle's chipper mood,

"So Kyle looks like you're enjoying yourself. I hoped you thanked your sister for staying back so you could go to you party."

Kyle was about to reply when Ashley beat him to it,

"Yes mom, he was sure to thank me."

The food took a while to arrive but it was well worth the wait.

Everyone's plate was absolutely clear by the end of dinner. They topped off their meals with a couple of chocolate gelatos then Kent paid the bill.

The drive back was a bit quiet, by the time they returned to the resort it was almost 10pm.

"Okay kids, have a good night, see you tomorrow," Elaine stated as the siblings took off towards their room.

"Night mom and dad," Kyle and Ashley replied, almost in unison.

Once in their room, Kyle and Ashley collapsed onto her bed,

"Wow, what a day," Kyle sighed.

They both laid there for a while. . .Ashley was the first to move. She pulled Kyle up, sitting him on the edge of the bed. Stepping between his legs, Ashley ran her hands through Kyle's hair then pulled him against her,

"There's only one thing I can think of to top of this perfect day," she whispered before stepping back from Kyle.

The siblings smiled at each other as Ashley lifted her dress off her body. Kyle was delighted to be once again casting his gaze upon Ashley's naked flesh, save for a black g-string. Ashley dropped her dress to the floor and stepped between Kyle's legs once more. Kyle wrapped his hands around his sister's waist and pulled her to him, pressing his lips against her navel. After a few seconds of Kyle kissing her stomach, Ashley straddled her brother and began undoing his shirt. It wasn't long before that Ashley was tossing Kyle's shirt behind her and pushing her brother down on the bed. Straddling his groin, the blonde leaned in and engaged in a passionate kiss with Kyle.

Ashley moaned into Kyle's mouth when she felt his hands squeezing her butt cheeks. She ground her body against his, feeling his hardon press against her abdomen. Breaking their kiss, Ashley shimmied her body back and began unbuckling Kyle's jeans. She stood back up once more, tugging on her brothers jeans, taking it along with his boxers right off his body. Ashley hurriedly crawled back onto Kyle's now naked body and the two began to kiss again.

Ashley's giggles filled the room when she felt Kyle's hands find their way back to her ass. Kyle's tongue danced and curled around his sister's till Ashley finally sat up. Gasping for air, Ashley stared down adoringly and Kyle. She could feel his cock throbbing against her hungry pussy. Lifting herself up, Ashley positioned Kyle's member at her opening then sank down on him, accepting all he could give her. They both groaned at same time as they became one. Ashley began rising and sinking, penetrating herself on Kyle's shaft, feeling his warm flesh stretch her over and over again.

Kyle stared up at the beautiful angel on top of him, meeting her motions, driving himself up into her everytime she sank. They both kept the rhythm teasingly slow, hoping to drag out the experience as long as possible. They spent about ten glorious minutes in this state of bliss before Ashley lifted herself off her brother. She looked down at Kyle's cock; it stood straight up and was glistening, coated in both their juices.

Ashley crawled over to the center of the bed, remaining on all fours. Kyle eagerly rose up and positioned himself behind her. Guiding his cock between her ass cheeks, Kyle plunged into her warm pussy once more.

"Ahhh, that's it baby," Ashley cooed.

Kyle pulled back out of Ashley, then re-entered her with a driving thrust, his hips slapping against her ass. Kyle moved in and out of his sister's cunt feeling her warm insides. He placed his hands on her ass, squeezing as massaging, and every once in a while, gently slapping. Kyle's grunts and Ashley's cries filled their room.

Ashley was in a euphoric trance, having her brother pumping her over and over, but it was not lost on her the feel of his wandering hand. She could feel his hands on her ass, squeezing and fondling her. His fingers would every once in a while venture between her crack and then retreat. She arched her head back, looking up to Kyle, his mouth agape as he continued to fuck her.

"Mhmmm, you like your big sister's ass huh," she moaned. Kyle just grunted and grinned.

Ashley whimpered in delight then continued,

"Lick your fingers and stick em in me," she pleaded.

Ashley's bluntness had shocked Kyle yet again. He placed his hands on Ashley's soft butt cheeks and gently spread them. He stared down at the crinkled ring looking up at him, contracting every few seconds as he continued sliding into Ashley's cunt. The sight was too tempting. He released his grip on one of her cheeks and licked the length of his fingers. Kyle slowed the pace of his fucking to concentrate on what he was about to do. Pulling Ashley's ass cheek to this side with one hand, Kyle placed the index finger on the other against his sister's enticing rosebud. He pushed gently, slowly penetrating her, feeling the sheer awesomeness of her inner heat. He had reached his knuckle when Ashley's anus sucked him in. It was quite the strange feeling, but one he enjoyed. He moved his finger around inside her ever so slightly then began to quicken the pace of his thrusting.

Ashley groaned in delight, feeling her brother begin to fuck her harder and faster. She could feel is finger squirm around inside her.

"Ahhh fuck, oh god mhmmm, I'm gonna cum baby," she moaned.

Kyle continued thrusting as Ashley's cries filled the room. He felt her pussy cream all over his cock, then both her cunt and anus contract and hold onto to his buried penis and finger.

"MHMMmm ahhhhh ahhhh, ooohhh fucking Christ!!" Ashley bellowed.

Kyle watched his sister's body shudder as her pussy and ass continued to clench down on him. Ashley's cum was now dripping out of her as she whimpered.

Ashley's crested passion eventually fell and Kyle pulled his finger from her tight asshole. He continued fucking her, but he knew he couldn't hold out much longer. He plunged and plunged, and with a final thrust, he hunched over his sister's back and gasped. His cock twitched deep inside Ashley's pussy, as he spilled his hot seed in her. Kyle groaned in blissful agony.

The only thing that could now be heard in the room was the couple's heavy panting. Kyle rolled off Ashley's back and collapsed on the bed. Ashley was soon to follow, collapsing on her brother's chest. The two laid there for quite a while till Ashley looked up to her brother,

"Now we can say we've had a perfect day," she sighed.

"Yup, that was spectacular," Kyle concurred.

"I better go get cleaned up, I can feel you running down my leg," Ashley joked, referring to Kyle's cum which was oozing from her sore vagina.

Kyle followed his sister into the bathroom where they took a quick shower and headed to bed. The siblings crawled into Kyle's bed, still naked, and cuddled beneath the warm sheets.

The next morning, Ashley was up unusually early. She left Kyle in his slumber, slipping out for bed for a quick shower. Ashley went out for a while, picking up some stuff at the store. When she returned, Kyle was up and having himself a small feast. He had ordered room service and was scarfing down a mouthful of waffles when Ashley entered the room. She joined him for breakfast then called her mom.

"They said they're not doing anything special today and if we wanted to do something to give them a call," Ashley said to Kyle, relaying the message from their mother.

"So what do you feel like doing today?" Kyle asked.

Ashley sat on the bed thinking.

"I dunno, wanna go for a hike?" she finally proposed.

"I'm up for it if you are."

Kyle changed his clothes while Ashley packed up a knapsack with some water and a few granola bars. The twosome set out on the hiking trail, basking in the cool morning air. The trail wasn't that tough, maybe a bit higher than a novice leveled trail. Kyle and Ashley encountered several other hikers on their way, taking advantage of the beautiful outdoors.

About an hour in, and after a particularly challenging hill, Kyle turned to his perspiring sister,

"You wanna rest here then head back?" he asked.

"Sure," Ashley replied, walking over to an enormous flat sheet of rock overlooking the lake, and taking a seat. She fished into their backpack and handed Kyle a water bottle then began to munch on a granola bar.

Being some distance away from the resort, Kyle felt comfortable sitting behind his sister, his legs on either side of her, bent at the knee. Ashley smiled as she wiggled her way closer to Kyle, leaning back against him. When she was done with her granola bar, she crumpled up the wrapper and placed it in the knapsack.

"Could I have some of your water?" she asked, looking over her shoulder to Kyle.

Kyle had just taken a sip from the bottle and held it over Ashley shoulder. Before she could grab it, Kyle mischievously tipped the bottle a little watching as water spilled onto his sister's chest.

Ashley squealed as the cold water caused her to jolt. The two of them looked down at her now wet green tank top. Kyle had gotten her right on her left breast, and watched with delight as her nipple became erect, pushing hard against the damp fabric.

"Ooooo, I'm gonna get you back mister," Ashley warned, finally grabbing the bottle from her brother. The two chuckled as an impromptu play fight broke out. Their brawl finally ended when Kyle immobilized Ashley, his arms wrapped around her body grasping her wrists.

"Give up?" he taunted.

"Never!" exclaimed Ashley as she thrashed about. "I'll just have to use my secret weapon," she announced.

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" Kyle inquired.

Ashley giggled as she began squirming her body, grinding her butt against Kyle's crotch. She could feel him hardening against her, and knew she had won.

Kyle released her hands and cupped her breast in his palm. He squeezed her pert mounds, feeling her hard nipples.

"Do you give up?" Ashley teased, emphasizing the "you."

"In a heartbeat babe," Kyle replied.

A middle-aged couple came hiking by, interrupting the siblings who halted all groping and grinding and went back to enjoying the scenery.

After another five minutes of rest, Kyle helped Ashley to her feet and they began the trek back to the resort. The return voyage was considerably easier as most of it was downhill.

Exhausted, the siblings shuffled into their room. Kyle threw the backpack in the corner of the room, and noticed Ashley pulling at her wet tank top. He walked up behind her and kissed the back of her neck,

"Sorry about the wet shirt," he whispered as he pulled the damp garment over Ashley's head.

Ashley spun round and kissed Kyle on the lips,

"You're such a softie," she replied.

smithE101
smithE101
517 Followers