Hands of Clay Ch. 27

Story Info
Brice begs Clay to be with him.
1.2k words
4.64
1.3k
0

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So... this is about it... The end...

In my Ice Era Chronicles, no one wanted to publish this book, but I really felt like it had to be out in the world somewhere. Butch is the real parent to Nova, and no one knows that. But anyway, thank you to everyone who read this story.

Cheers.

"Excuse me? Agent Wicks?"

Brice opened his eyes as Clay lifted his head off Brice's chest.

"Agents? Excuse me? Agent Brice?"

All at once, three things struck Brice. They were naked. Brice had fallen asleep before he talked to Clay. And third, a skinny H.S.P.C. guard was staring at them, holding each other in quarantine.

"Oh." Clay rubbed his eyes and then glanced around. "Shit..." Gracefully, Clay untangled himself from Brice and scooped up his plastic robe off the floor. As he tied the belt, he tossed Brice's robe over his crotch.

"I'm Agent Wicks," Clay muttered sleepily.

"This way, please. Both of you." The guard had an amused look flash across his face. This must have been the first time he'd caught people fucking in quarantine.

Immediately, Brice was annoyed at himself. What the hell was he doing? For Pete-sakes, he'd come here to talk to Clay. He'd planned to beg the man to take him back. And now, he might've wasted his chance. Exhaustion from the trip here had him falling asleep, and the sex... Brice shook his head as he yanked on his robe. The sex had seduced him. One look at Clay and his dick took over like a fanatical tyrant.

Brice got to his feet as Clay reached the door. Well, he couldn't think about his mistakes. He had to move ahead. What to do now? They walked through the shower room and into the pipe room where he'd been sprayed with the antiviral crap. It appeared they were going to be let out of here. If Clay left, how the hell would Brice win him back? When he saw Wicks, Brice had lost his mind. If only he'd keep his head on straight and his dick flaccid.

"Agent Wicks." The skinny man grinned as he waved to the hall exit. "You are free to go." The guard motioned to Brice. "Both of you. You may leave Agent Brice. We are sorry for the mistake sent from HQ. We have your pack. You can pick it up in the office. I'll show you where it is and where your weapons were stored."

Just as Brice opened his mouth to say something, anything, Clay vanished out into the hall.

No.

This wasn't right. Brice had to talk to Clay. What if Clay left and got on a train? What if he couldn't find him again? Butch's partner, Tips, was a phenomenal agent who could vanish if he wanted. Brice had to explain he wanted the other man back. He had to say something suave.

Oh, he was so screwed. Brice had no idea how to be sophisticated or charming or anything other than a boring teacher.

But he had to try.

"Clay, wait." Brice jogged to the end of the hall. He caught up with Clay as they reached a small office. On a chair in the waiting area was Butch and Brice's bag. Two other agents and a guard stood around the area. Brice wasn't much for an audience, but he wouldn't let Clay walk away when there was so much left unsaid between them.

"Wicks." Brice snagged Clay's arm and spun him around. "Claymore Wicks."

"What?" Clay's eyes went wide. "I was leaving--"

"I know you're leaving. Don't."

"But I have to--"

"But you don't have to. Don't you see that?" Brice scrubbed a hand over his face. He was making a mess of this already. He knew it.

"Brice, I have to go and--"

"No, you don't have to go. Please listen to me. You and I are supposed to be together. I love you." Brice shook his head. "I mean that you're worth it. I was wrong."

"Brice, I have to--"

"I know you want to be an agent and leave and forget me, but please give me a shot. I swear I will cry for you if you die, and I'll help your career, and I don't care if you wear the gears bracelet. I will be with you, no matter what."

"Right, the bracelet." Clay looked down at his wrist. The blue gears glowed between them.

"I will give you your freedom. You can cheat on me, and you can lie to me. I don't care. You can have my heart and crush it all you want. Fuck," Brice sputtered.

"I have to go because--"

Brice grabbed Clay's arms and kissed the other man. His desperation was a raging fire that he couldn't douse. He lifted his eyes to a man he couldn't stop loving.

"Please don't let go, Clay. You had an A plus from the second I met you. I'll do whatever you want. Take me back. I'm in your hands."

Clay pulled out of Brice's grip and sighed.

"Are you done?"

Brice felt tears gather on his lashes. He'd made a fool of himself again.

"Affirmative," Brice whispered.

"Stop finishing my sentence. You always finish it wrong."

Brice nodded.

"I have to go...." Clay held up his hand when Brice opened his mouth. "And get my pack so we can leave. I figured I was going with you back to HQ."

"Oh." Brice slowly began to grin. "I didn't think that's what you were going to say."

"Brice." Clay shook his head. "If you're offering it, I'm going home with you. I assumed that was why you came here. You want me back."

"You did?"

"When you said you missed me so much, I figured that was the closest thing I was going to get as a come-back-to-me speech." Clay grinned. "But all that other stuff you said was good too."

"I'm a dope." Brice laughed.

"You have our sisters to care for." Butch leaned back in his seat. "We agreed."

"I didn't forget." Clay turned to Butch.

Brice forgot that they had an audience. Butch stood and handed Brice his pack.

"Put on pants." Butch shook his head.

"Brice and I will take care of the girls." Claymore nodded. "They will be safe with us at headquarters. I'll honor our agreement. I'll retire so you can go out more."

"You're retiring?" Brice asked as he dug out his jeans. "You're not going to be an agent anymore?"

"Yes. Before I told Keith I'd help him at HQ, I promised Butch that I would take care of our little sisters and get a job that wasn't in the field. I was at headquarters applying for a training position when Keith asked for assistance. I was saying goodbye to Abdul when Keith told us about the poison."

"Oh." Brice yanked on his pants and then rubbed his warming cheeks. "I should've asked you about that. I know I should've talked to you. I should've given us a chance."

"If you hurt Claymore again, I'm going to kill you." Butch's red eyes flashed like flowing blood.

"I know." Brice nodded. "I'm not scared. I'm going to take good care of Clay and his sisters. I'll do whatever it takes. My heart is all yours, boyfriend."

"I'm going to go to--" Clay began and then stopped suddenly.

"Get your stuff?" Brice asked, hopefully.

"That's right." Clay laughed. "You finally finished my sentence correctly." Clay sailed toward the exit. "And I got an A plus. I'm going to remember that."