Hands Off

Story Info
He was touching her douring a meeting. This is her revenge.
2.1k words
4
8.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww, does it hurt?"

She teased, fixing her shirt as she felt the writhing man underneath her bottom. Surely by now he would be begging for mercy as she was sitting on his abdomen which put pressure on his tied hands.

His hands were tied loosely underneath his arched back which trembled from her added weight.

His muscles flexed to maintain her expectations - which they were probably burning by now. Hearing his breaths, seeing his pleading eyes, and watching his naked, trembling figure from on top of him.

He had decided to mess with her during a meeting, sneaking his hands in places he should not have been touching. A mistake that would have cost her dignity and a generally not-scandalous image among their colleagues.

Angered from the small but detrimental acts of her partner, she had free reign to torture him like he did. With how he touched her while they sat next to each other, she would make sure he became a nice seat that could not touch her like.

"When the fuck are you going to get off of me?"

His voice came out higher and whinier which seemed to surprise him.

She on the other hand looked at him smiling at his red face and chest.

Grabbing his chin suddenly, she remarked, "Shhh, seats don't talk do they?"

To the best of his ability, he shook his head.

"And those who did bad things certainly don't talk either, do they?" He shook his head again.

Pushing his head back on the pillow under his head, she looked over to her right, where his dick was out in the open air. Pathetically leaking all over his hips while it lolled every which way from the tilting of his hips.

His thighs were closed and supported by his feet tied at the ankles, planted on the edge of the bed. The blanket under him was coated in sweat.

She ran a finger up his sternum and stroked the sides of his adam's apple with her index finger and thumb cooing at his frustration.

"You look adorable. Why the angry face?"

His scowl relaxed when she got up and moved over to the body-sized mirror in front of him.

Grabbing a book, she walked back over to the shaking man and took a seat back on his abdomen, letting her weight rest on him. From how good he was the last half an hour she had him like this, he was exceeding her expectations during this punishment.

Opening the book, she read along handwritten text. It was a biography about an anonymous band leader. Where he talked about his travels and encounters with groupies. One of which was an accidental encounter with a mother-daughter-duo.

Choosing not to acknowledge his grunts and sounds was all part of the torture, using him and yet not giving him attention like she did earlier. It sent a shiver down her spine.

Ignoring yet enjoying his was one of the things she found the most arousing. She read on to see that the band leader had eventually gone through that mother-daughter-duo. It was disappointing that he did not write his own name down.

The paper and penmanship of the book was preserved very nicely. Eventually she reached the end which was abrupt and the writing was horrible she could barely read it. It was the band leader's last words as he wrote the entry while he was dying, and with how bad the handwriting was, his death was definitely excruciating. All she could comprehend was a mention of a new guitarist and that was where the pages were left blank.

She closed the book and tossed it by the mirror. Getting back up to give his muscles a small break.

She crouched by a box of sex toys.

"Let's change things up. You've been good the last 20 minutes while I was reading. You were such a good chair. You always want me to prepare and fuck you. As you were so touchy with me today, the only way you will cum is if you prep and fuck yourself, you piece of filth."

She lightly chastised him while picking up a smooth jade toy and lube. Using a knife, she cut the rope on his wrists, the rope burns were a beautiful pink. She pulled his head up and kneeled underneath, letting him rest on her lap.

Stroking his cheek she asked, "Are you okay with this plan?"

He panted, nodding.

"I need a verbal response, you can say no, we don't have to do this."

"Yes, please, I want to cum so bad."

Her smile was genuine as she caressed his face with both of her hands.

"Now, I'm going to give you instructions. You better listen closely, I'm not repeating myself."

Once he made eye contact with her, she pointed to his right hand.

"Put your index, middle, and ring finger in your mouth. I want you to suck them."

Almost immediately his hand flew to his mouth and three slipped in.

"Don't rush...nice and slow."

His lips spread around his fingers as obscene slurping noises came from his mouth, tongue sliding between each finger. Shameless, the pink coating his face and his hooded eyes showed just how much he wanted this.

It had only been a minute and his spit leaked down his chin and onto his neck, his breathing quickened the soggier his fingers got.

"Alright that's enough."

When he pulled the digits out they were glistening and his lips were a nice rosy color, a string of spit connected fingertips to cupid's bow.

She held his wrist.

"Now open yourself up. Don't touch your cock or it's back with your hands behind your back."

Leading his hand down his body, his abs tensed at the light touch of his wet fingertips.

When his wrist curved underneath his balls, the change in facial expression indicated he penetrated.

A slight wince turned into an open mouth and uneasy breathing with every curl of his knuckle. She peered at his other hand which was laying limp close to her knee.

With every rise and fall of his chest, his voice came out more, from a gasp, to a soft moan, then an occasional whine that echoes around the open room. She kept an eye on his face, every wrinkle from the small hairs of his eyebrow furrowing and teeth biting the inside of his lip, tongue, and bottom lip.

He closed his eyes and yelped, curling up automatically. She leaned closer and commanded.

"Move your fingers faster, let me hear you more."

The squelching of his wrist pushing and pulling fast resulted in his open thighs to shake and body to jerk. While she was not being touched, she was getting just as much of a kick out of this as him.

Lifting your hands off of his face, she bit her cheek when her fingers moved to pinch his nipples hard.

Her sadistic grin only grew wider as she tweaked and pulled them, directing the volume of the male's voice like a string instrument. His hand smacked against his pelvis as his head rolled all over.

"Add your pinky."

By now his cock was swollen and laid in a pool of his own precum. Thighs shaking on the bed, he looked so beautiful. She wanted to see tears pouring down his cheeks; even if it does not happen surely there will be another chance, another time.

With all four fingers inside of himself his mind was foggy. Also with how he was not even fighting her commands he would be pliant the rest of this scene.

Massaging his pecs, she was just playing with him at this point. Whatever it took to make him crumble.

He grabbed her wrist, whining weakly, "Can I please cum?"

"If you do you'll be fucking yourself until you cum again."

Her answer was monotone, but in her head she was imagining an overstimulated man, pulling the sheets - maybe she would let him cum to be able to see that image.

She wrapped a hand around his chin and said, "If you really want to. Cum then, I know you want to and you asked so nicely."

A few more winces and he was spilling all over himself and his entire body was shaking.

Assessing his state, she picked the toy up, it was jade and it had a ring shape at the base to lock her fingers in to keep it from going too far in. It seemed he would not be able to hold the dildo without dropping it or losing his grip. With that thought in mind, she lifted his head, his hair was soaked with sweat.

He reached for her in which she petted his forehead reassuring him she was still there. Moving him on his side was easy as he was still recovering from his first orgasm.

"Do you still want the toy?"

Fucked out eyes stared at her as he rolled over reaching for the hand holding the toy.

"Please. I want it in me, please," his grip on her wrists was vice and was pulling him closer.

The cloudiness in his eyes was all lust and the need for more, bigger, thicker than what his fingers could give him.

Obliging to his request she picked the glass vial of lube and lazily poured it on the toy, giving it a nice massage to fully coat the device.

Laying on her side, chest to his sweaty back she grabbed his hips and brought them close to hers.

"Spread love," her voice was soft on his neck.

His legs lifted with one leg spread out vertically and the other on the sheets, both bent to connect at the heel. Using her right hand she steadied the toy by his hole nudging it in almost way too slow. Hooking her middle and ring finger through the ring on the end, she got ready.

His hips moved back and signaled her to start. Using a full arm motion, she pushed in, relinquishing the hesitation that first came to mind.

"Mhmm...Ah..."

Now that she was less focused on his face, moans flowed into her ears like music. Pushing and pulling was easy, he was so loose for the toy and yet his greedy asshole sucked it in.

Without wasting another minute she repeated the motion, pulling the toy almost all the way out, and then thrusting it back in angles to hit where it would make him squirm.

His damp hair and the beads of sweat down his back were intoxicating the more she smelled him. She took the initiative to have the toy bottom out and make slow circling motions. Getting long-drawn out cries that went quiet and ended up filling the room.

His wanton yells were beyond satisfying, she did not even need to orgasm because of how good pleasuring him made her feel.

She licked his neck and bit the skin to provide more stimulation while it was not a lot. The male seemed to be enjoying it while his body gravitated close to hers unconsciously begging for more skin to skin contact.

Even though the big unspoken rule was no touching, she decided to let him reach behind and grab onto her clothing.

Giving a lick and a bite to the shell of his ear, her hand snaked underneath his waist, feeling on his abdomen which quivered beneath her fingertips. Once her hand found his cock she wrapped all her fingers around him and started mercilessly pumping.

His head turned to face her and he was heavily drooling as he moaned out.

"Please! Can I cum? Please, please, let me cum!"

The begging was so nice to hear, and of course being the kind, generous sadist she was, she let him.

Matching touches to his prostate and dick, there was too much stimulation going on at once. He came on the bed with a scream she swore lasted for an entire minute. The multiple spurts of cum would be a bitch to clean out later but that was a problem for tomorrow.

Pulling the toy out, she placed it behind her back to grab later, which definitely knocked over the lube - but she'll cross that bridge when he is sleeping.

Taking her hand off of his dick, she reached up and tapped his lips, signing for him to suck them clean. The fucked out man did not even think twice before taking her fingers in his mouth.

She kissed his cheek and pulled the digits out before he was done.

"Let me clean you up, I'll be right back."

About five minutes passed and she was back with a washcloth. Moving him back onto his back she wiped his entire pelvic area, thighs and front torso. She chuckled.

"How do you feel?"

His blush that died down came back after that question.

"...Fuck off."