All Comments on 'Hands On My Body'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Big JayBig Jay3 months ago

Like it was written just for me - all my favorite kinks. Thank you!

18rabbit18rabbit3 months ago

Gotta have the sequel here!

Qwer12Qwer123 months ago

OUTSTANDING story and well written with good character development. Ready for more from this couple and their adventures in sharing. Cheers

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19623 months ago

Great story! Thanks for sharing it with us. Cheers. Frankie

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Awesome story! I was hoping she would wear stockings under that little black dress. Please continue!

lolax2lolax23 months ago

PART 2 ALREADY PLEASE!!!!

Westwriter48Westwriter483 months ago

Another classic. Tremendously paced. One edit? Grace's panties came off in the hotel restaurant then were somehow back on in the elevator.

JimDee676JimDee6763 months ago

Great character development. I like the way both characters write in the first person about what they're experiencing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story, but did you forget she took the thing off in the bathroom at the restaurant and gave them to you before you left?

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite1233 months ago

Best story I've read in awhile, definitely 5 stars. Just 1 negative I almost hate to comment on. In the restaurant Jack sent Gracie to the restroom to remove and give him her panties. The story then goes on to mention her only wearing them in his room several times. Aside from that, I loved it all and look forward to the contract signing.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246013 months ago

Fantastic story!

But what kind of magic trick occurred to have the thong she removed and gave him suddenly reappear on her body only a quarter of a page later? What a feat of legerdemain!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can’t wait for next episodes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Outstanding story. Looking forward to the next installment. I do question how she could remove the thong during dinner and have him remove it again in his room?

JeouxChevalJeouxCheval3 months ago

I hereby declare you King of Literotica. Well done as always.

(I wouldn't sweat the thong comments, though I wish Literotica made it easier to edit)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good premise.

Nice back story.

Nice buildup.

But sex is too automatic. Too rushed.

Four stars.

DrizdartDrizdart3 months ago

Solid, arousing story, with room for a great deal more in for the future.

There's room for a story or two from Jack, as he shares his back story. And obviously, there is a set up for the meeting with the mayor and his lovey trophy wife.

Only clinker in my mind is that a professional pitching to politicians is NOT going to go too far in celebrating immediately after the deal. Way too likely to morph into scandal.

PierremanvisPierremanvis2 months ago

Perfect is all aspects. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous