Hands On My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great job, Gracie. That was impeccable. Thank you so much. You ready to celebrate?"

My heart was still racing. What a rush it was to be part of something so epic and in the center of local power like that. If I was feeling a sexual surge from such an experience I could only imagine how Jack must be feeling right now.

"You are amazing, Jack. I helped a little, but you had them eating out of your hands back there. You just...dominated the room. You really did."

Jack smiled and I could tell he was pleased to hear that.

"Well, this has been a long time coming, Gracie. I think I've made at least six presentations to the council over the past year, not to mention zoning and planning board meetings, plus focus and neighborhood groups. But this was the culmination...tonight. And you were there." He paused. "And now you're here."

"Yes, I am -- and so glad to be. I understand your desire to celebrate now. That was just...so awesome."

"Do you? Good. I'm so glad you're here, Gracie. I really am." He looked at me with such pride and excitement as we got closer to the hotel. "So, I made a reservation at the hotel restaurant at 8:30. Why don't we go back to our rooms and freshen up -- I'm going to change clothes -- and meet at the bar around 8:00?"

"You're changing? Well, I guess I will too, Jack," I said, with a wink. "You were thinking provocative, as I recall, rather than professional for our celebration dinner?" I couldn't help myself from goading him a little bit, but something told me he wanted this -- needed this.

"Oh, by all means. Let the flaunting begin, Gracie. I can't wait to see what you brought along in that small overnight bag."

"Well, I have shoes that meet your specs," I said, watching his lips curl into a sly grin. "And my hair will be down. But, I don't know. I have to decide between the three dresses I brought along." I could see him look at me with a growing lust.

"Three? Really? Hmmm -- tell me about them."

"Well, one is just a nice little black dress that I've had for some time. The second one I have only worn a few times -- shorter and tighter than the first -- sexier for sure."

"Sounds like number two so far. But what is number three?"

"Well, I ordered number three on-line and I'm not sure I can wear it in public. I thought maybe I could when I saw it on a computer screen. But...I don't know, the way it fits and the way it's cut...it might be too much for a restaurant in a nice hotel," I said, with a soft purr in my voice.

"Well, now you have piqued my curiosity. Tell me more about it."

"Well, it's a thin satiny material -- black -- and fits very snugly. The top is low cut and I can't wear a bra with it so it's, hmmm, rather revealing. And while it's cut longer than the other two, it has a very high slit all the way up to here," I explained, holding my hand up by the top of my thigh. I could see Jack's eyes cloud over with lust.

"Well, tonight is our celebration and I'll be ordering the most expensive bottle of champagne they have, so I don't think anyone is going to care what you wear, Gracie, as long I'm spending money. I'm voting for number three." He eyed me with an up-turned eyebrow, daring me to defy him.

"Well, okay, Jack. You're the boss. I'll see if I can get up the nerve to walk into a public place in such a dress. You better have the champagne waiting for me."

"Deal, Gracie." And with that we arrived at the hotel and walked through the lobby to the bank of elevators. We parted ways in the hallway and he promised to arrive before me at the bar.

It was 7:30 so I spent the next half hour getting ready. I quickly shed my clothes, took a quick shower, and slid into the tiny lacy black thong that I'd bought at Derriere de Soie over the weekend. I adjusted my make-up, but didn't want to overdo it, as Jack had commented a few times before that he was not a fan of girls who painted themselves. I touched up my lipstick, added a little rouge and eye-liner, then brushed out my hair as I knew it had to be down tonight.

I finally slipped on my new dress and looked at myself in the mirror. It fit like a glove, but flared out nicely below the hips, along the slit expose my smooth left thigh. My breasts fit perfectly into the bodice, but I'd have to be careful to avoid leaning over unless I wanted Jack, or whomever might be looking, to get a stellar view of my deep cleavage; maybe even my nipples.

I then put on my heels, attaching the straps at the ankle, and stood up to assess the view in the full-length mirror. I would never wear something like this in public, at least at home. But I was miles from there and with a man who needed this tonight. And I really was just walking from my room to the restaurant -- not leaving the premises.

I took a long last look at myself in the mirror. The side view was very pleasing to my eye. The dress hugged my tight round rump and the slit exposed my long leg up close to my hip. The strappy heels elongated my legs and made the dress pop. The profile of my soft C cup breasts in the tight bodice made them look like they defied gravity. And my long brunette tresses curled in waves down over my shoulders. If Jack wanted provocative, he was going to get it.

I collected my small purse, threw my phone, key card and a few other items in it, and left the room. A chill went down my spine as I entered the public domain and walked with confidence toward the elevator.

JACK

I was pumped up by the time I returned to my room. The hard part of the journey to Richmond was over and the night ahead held much promise. I took a quick shower and changed into black slacks, a blue shirt and casual sport coat. I readied the room, just in case we might end up back here after dinner. All signs were trending that way, but I didn't want to take anything for granted. I had red and white wine open along with bottled water and a few snacks.

I called down to the bar, after looking at their wine list, and asked the bartender two favors: a bottle of their Jacques Selosse Brut Grand Cru on ice and to reserve two corner seats at the bar for me. He was more than happy to oblige the seating request for a champagne that expensive. I also asked him to make sure our reservation was at a table for four in the corner -- so we could sit catty corner from one another rather than far apart and across from one another at a table for two. I spritzed a dollop of cologne on my neck, brushed my teeth and headed to the bar a little early so I would be there when Gracie made her entrance.

The bar was in a high-ceilinged space adjacent to the restaurant. It had warm tan marble floors and walls with large chandeliers dimmed to give the room a soft amber glow. The bartender had reserved two high leather stools at one corner of the bar and I nodded my thanks as I took a seat and ordered two sparkling waters on ice with lemon. I asked him to have the bottle of champagne ready to uncork as Gracie entered. I think he could sense my excitement.

I kept my eyes peeled on the entry and almost blew my own cork when Gracie finally swept into the room a few minutes later. I nodded to the barkeep and he pulled the cork with a sound that echoed throughout the cavernous space. Gracie strode straight toward me with a million-dollar smile. There was just a hint of bounce to her lovely full breasts indicating that no bra had been worn on this evening of celebration.

She had not exaggerated the hotness of the dress. It was made of black satin and cut in a way to truly flaunt her magnificent body. In the back and the right side, the dress came just below her knee. It had a pleated wrap-around design, so that across the front the hem shot dangerously up to the top of her thigh, joined by the material on the left to form a vee-like slit -- exposing her shapely left leg. This display was all accented by black heels that had several straps encircling her slender ankles.

The bodice was also pleated and supported by one-inch straps that almost felt conservative for such a dress. But the inside of the straps kept descending between her cleavage before joining several inches below her breasts. The swell of her bosom was well defined -- and by design. It was a dress that seemed created to flaunt a body as magnificent as Gracie's. And topping it all off was a radiant smile that beamed ear to ear.

More that a few heads turned with her entrance and I proudly stood and welcomed her with open arms as she approached. We embraced in a short hug that might have made it appear that we were more than casual friends. I could feel a few eyes on us as I helped her step up onto the high bar stool in a dress that literally exposed her entire leg.

"Whoops. I guess this dress wasn't designed for high bar stools," she giggled.

"Actually, I think it was designed for exactly that," I replied.

She laughed and as she turned and put her purse on the bar, the bartender was already filling two tall flutes with a bubbling effervescent brew.

"Looks like someone planned ahead," she grinned.

"You should know me by now, Gracie. And only the best tonight."

We each took a flute and leaned our glasses together with a soft crystalline clink, then each took a sip of what could only be described as a nectar of the gods. It was exquisite.

"Congratulations, Jack. I know today was a huge win for you and for the company. I am so grateful to have been a small part of it. My parents were even tracking the meeting tonight and were so excited it passed. Thank you." I had to pinch myself -- feeling as good as I did and to be sitting sharing fine champagne with someone so incredibly young and beautiful.

"You're welcome, Gracie. But thank you too. You're were more than a little instrumental in the final product we presented tonight. You did an exemplary job." I could see that the praise and acknowledgement pleased her greatly. "And your parents should be very proud too. I'll be sure to mention the fine job you did if I ever meet them." Something about that idea seemed to both thrill and frighten her. I continued. "But, tell me, Gracie. Did either of them see you in the dress you are wearing right now?"

She reddened slightly at the suggestion and looked only a little bit ashamed. "No," she replied meekly. "Please don't take any pictures...or ever mention it to them if you do meet them some day. Please?" she asked, so innocently.

"Never, Gracie. I believe in total discretion...and assume you do too." She nodded with relief and a smile and we clinked flutes in solidarity.

"So how are you feeling, Jack?" she asked with a dangerous grin. "What's going through your mind?"

"On top of the world, to be honest. Just hit it out of the park professionally, And now? I'm sitting with one of the most beautiful young women I have ever seen." She smiled seductively.

"Oh? Do go on," she laughed, taking a sip with lively eyes sparkling over the rim of her champagne glass.

Our conversation became flirty, but soft - not wanting anyone sitting nearby to hear too much. The Selosse was disappearing and both of us were beginning to feel that warm glow that bubbly induces. I initially resisted touching her smooth skin, but as we became more comfortable in our champagne cocoon, I began to make subtle touches when making a point or trying to emphasize a comment. She showed no signs of backing away and soon my fingers were remaining on bare skin a bit longer than they should have. My God, her skin was smooth and warm.

As the bartender poured the last of the champagne I thanked him and signaled the maître d' that we were ready for our table. We followed her to a very private table in the corner. I followed Gracie and couldn't keep my eyes off the tight twitch of her superb bottom. My God, this young lady was well put together.

We sat at the corner of our table for four -- me to Gracie's left. The high cotton white tablecloth did a wonderful job of covering our thighs. We were hungry, but also wary of eating anything heavy. We both decided on fish and I ordered a nice Bourgogne.

Our conversation returned to more personal matters and soon my hand was touching bare Gracie skin again. Our table was situated so we had relative privacy and could always see our waitress coming toward our corner. I had hoped we might have some ability to play with this seating arrangement, and we did.

I began to ask Gracie more personal questions about boyfriends and relationships. Something struck me as we ate our meal and started talking about more intimate subjects. Gracie had a certain innocence to her beauty. Maybe it was the lines of her face or the youthful lilt of her voice. It might have been her somewhat conservative demeanor or even the petite stature of her incredible body. But there was no mistaking that the first impression this young lady gave was of an innocent, intelligent girl-next-door, while at the same time being sultry and seductive. Perhaps that was the dichotomy that made her so attractive in general -- the contrast of her perceived innocence and her devilish naughty side. It continued to emerge the more we talked.

As the wine took hold and the evening progressed I came to find out the truth about Gracie. I discovered she was bisexual, that at her tender age of 21 she'd had more partners than I would have guessed and that she had a distinct preference for older men. The more we talked, the deeper we went and the more intrigued and aroused I became.

"So, let me get this straight, Gracie," I whispered as our dinner was drawing to a close and I signed the tab to my room. "You not only prefer older men, but older married men?"

She gave me this guilty smile that answered the question before she did. "Well, yes. Gosh, that sounds bad, doesn't it? But, I can't help it -- I know it turns me on way more than it should. But...I really love it."

"And why is that, Gracie? Tell me."

She blushed, but still answered. "Well, I know it's wrong, but I love that they have to cheat to be with me and that they can't resist me." It was a bold statement, but I could attest to its veracity. "And, well, this is kind of embarrassing, but...I love doing things for them that their wives would never do." She smiled knowingly and took a sip of wine.

I was dumbstruck for a moment and unsure how to respond. But I had set this stage and all arrows were pointing toward a momentous climax to this day. I pressed on. I reached under the tablecloth and found bare left knee and knew the strategic slit in her dress would afford lots of smooth bare skin if I wanted to explore. I circled my fingers just inside her knee and squeezed. She looked at me with her big brown beautiful eyes and bit her lower lip expectantly.

"Tell me then, Gracie. What do you really love in the bedroom? What do you crave?"

"Gosh. Um...no one has ever asked me that question in such a way."

"Don't be embarrassed. Tell me."

She leaned in to whisper, even though no one was close by and the lights were dim. My hand on her thigh was hidden from view and only the two of us knew what we were talking about or where my hand was.

"Well, as you already know, I love older married men...so much." I squeezed just above her knee and felt her part her legs slowly under the table. I took this as a sign and slid my hand a little higher.

"And...I love things in public."

"Like my hand on your leg, Gracie?"

She nodded with a growing sultry expression crossing her gorgeous face. At the same time, I could see her own confidence emerging.

"And...well, I love cum," she whispered conspiratorially, like this was now a mutual secret. My hand slid up a few more inches, reaching mid-thigh. The way she looked at me only encouraged the northern migration of my searching fingers. And I could tell Gracie was getting into sharing. I encouraged her with my words and my touch.

"More, Gracie. Tell me more. Where do you love cum?"

The look of arousal on her face was clear now, but I knew I too had the same look of burgeoning desire. I awaited her response as my fingers gently slid along silky-smooth skin.

"Everywhere," she whispered.

"Good girl. And what else, Gracie."

We were both enjoying this now. She looked at me with wanton lust in her eyes. "I love fearless, aggressive men who know what they want...and take it. That...is such a turn-on for me," she said, in a soft venomous voice, our eyes locked in. "I love being taken. I love being used," she said in a soft sinful voice. Her words were going straight to my head -- and straight to my cock as well.

I let my fingers and hand do the talking now. I was at mid-thigh and I reached down so the tips of my fingers were almost under her thigh and I squeezed without ever breaking eye contact. Her skin was so warm and her flesh so incredibly supple. She bit her lip and I could hear the subtlest whimper cross her gorgeous lips. She leaned in a bit closer and continued.

"And I love it really hard, Jack. I may not look it, but I love it rough...really rough. I think that's why I love older men so much -- especially married ones. They really know how to...thrust. They know what they want and they take it," she said in a seething whisper. I could tell she was on a roll now and I encouraged her with my hand -- which continued to knead her smooth inner thigh.

"And I shouldn't say this," she said, leaning in conspiratorially, "but...I love it in my bottom too."

I realized my erection was now going to be a problem if we got up from the table, but I also couldn't resist continuing with this line of questioning. Her saying the words "thrust" and "rough" and "bottom" seemed to be license for me to slide my hand just a little further up her now open thighs. I could see from her lowered lids that my hand, as well as this conversation, were having the desired effect on her.

"Anything else?" I whispered, as I kneaded flawless coed flesh. I could almost feel the heat of her pussy on the outer edge of my hand -- her center only inches away.

"Well, one thing I really love," she said, pausing for erotic emphasis, "is being fingered." She looked me directly in the eye as she said this. I took this as a clear sign to complete my journey and, to no surprise, I heard a soft whimper as my pinky slid up against a soaking wet pair of silky panties.

We had slowly established how this evening was going to end, but I quickly felt the need to do two things. I looked Gracie in the eye and took control of a spiraling situation. I rubbed my pinky against her smooth wet panties -- a thong, I had no doubt -- and kept doing it as I leaned in close to whisper to her.

"Listen, Gracie. I think you know how much I want this, but you have to promise me -- we will be discrete, we will be careful, we will keep this between us. And," I paused for emphasis, "tonight will just be the beginning of what I think is in store for us." I pressed my pinky against her wet panty-covered slit and felt her grind back against my finger, ever so subtly.

"Yes, Jack....yes. I promise. I need this -- I need you." I could tell she was sincere, but also impossibly turned on. I could feel her tight young groove just oozing juices.

"Now, I have an erection far too serious to just walk out of here with any decorum. So, I want you to go to the rest room, I will subside, and you will return with your wet thong in your hand. Do you understand?"

She groaned in response, grabbed her bag and left the table. Watching her walk away and knowing I was going to be balls deep in that tight young body before long was an intoxicating thought. I watched others watch her leave. Then I turned my thoughts to more benign things and did my best to lose my enormous erection. It wasn't going to subside fully, but at least it would allow me to leave the table when Gracie returned.

She came back a few minutes later with the same sashay she had exhibited when arriving earlier. Heads turned, but she had eyes only for me. She was clutching something small and black in her hand and gave it to me with a flourish. Anyone watching would have figured out what had just transpired and I'm quite sure I saw our attractive waitress do a double-take from a nearby table.