Hands On My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arose and we departed the restaurant -- with knowing smiles and glances from our waitress and the bartender. We walked through the lobby innocently, or as innocently as you can with a hot young woman dressed as Gracie was.

Fortunately, there was no one on the elevator. I pushed 6 and quickly stood behind Gracie and wrapped my hands around her. My right hand started at her tummy and quickly slid up to caress her perfect breasts, as my left hand quickly slid up her thigh, under the slit and into her thong until I was cupping the smoothest pussy I had ever touched. She groaned as I curled two fingers and slid them up into her drenched snatch. Her knees gave way, but I held her up and rapidly fingered her as the elevator casually rose up to our floor.

I wasn't finished and sincerely hoped there was no one standing there waiting for the elevator when the doors opened. There wasn't, so I held the doors open with my right hand for a few more seconds as I pushed my fingers up to the hilt as Gracie gasped and bucked her hips against me. I withdrew my fingers quickly, leaned against the elevator door to keep it from closing, and fed her my soaking wet fingers. She sucked them madly. This was going to be a magical night.

I pulled my fingers from her mouth and grabbed her hand as she quickly rearranged her dress and followed me down the hall. We passed her room and kept walking down to my corner suite, still holding hands. I flashed my key card and heard that friendly zipping sound of my door unlocking.

We entered the room and were all over one another immediately. Dinner had done a number on us and the need had grown to the boiling point. Our mouths opened and searched as our bodies began to press together. She felt so slender and delicate -- yet so ready and willing. I reached my hands down and cupped her pert bubble bottom, pulling her against me.

It was quite clear from the outset that we were two people absolutely craving one another. I'd been here before -- those early moments of seduction when you want to do anything and everything all at once -- the need almost exploding out of every pore of your being. But I also knew to slow things down and to savor this moment.

I pulled back from our kiss and looked into Gracie's beautiful brown eyes. As I did so, I slid the straps of her black dress to the edges of her shoulders...and down. She smiled as I did so -- the confidence in her eyes saying, "You are going to love these." And, my God, did I ever. Her breasts were as perfect as I had imagined. There is something about natural breasts on a slender torso -- breasts that are a bit larger and softer than you would expect on such a tiny chest -- that has always awed me. I came to learn that Gracie was a 30C. Her quarter size pink nipples stood high on her breasts, making them look like they were searching for a warm mouth to suck them. Her tips were already hard and I gently caressed both of them as she watched me with pleasure. I knew I was not the first man to look at and fondle them in wonderment.

I reached behind where I'd seen a zipper earlier and slid it down to her lower back. Gracie followed my lead and stepped out of her sexy dress, now clad in only a lacy black thong and her strappy heels. I placed my hands on her shoulders and just the slightest pressure made her smile and drop to her knees. She knew just what to do.

I stepped out of my shoes and began to unbutton my shirt as she quickly undid my belt, unzipped me, and eagerly pulled down my pants and boxers together. I sprang out stiffly to her complete delight and soon I was naked and towering over my newest summer intern.

"Oh my God, Jack. Mmmm -- what a nice cock," Gracie crooned, to my delight. She held it aloft and looked at it hungrily, then looked up at me as she licked from my ball sac to the tip. She licked me several times, then aimed my stiff shaft just a bit lower and engulfed it with her pretty mouth.

I gasped as her warm wet lips stretched to accommodate me. I could hear her soft whimpers and knew immediately that this was a young lady whom, despite her somewhat innocent look, had sucked more than her share of cock. She was not shy about showing me her skills and techniques, which were exemplary. As I looked down at my cock stretching her pretty lips, I cradled her head in my hands and felt her moving on me -- eagerly engulfing me.

At one point she disengaged, held my cock up with one hand and dove low to encase one smooth testicle, then the other, in her warm mouth. The sounds of her wet ball love and her glances up to connect visually were driving me crazy.

I knew we'd come back to oral, but I was throbbing hard and almost painfully rigid. I needed to fuck her. I needed to be deep inside her. She'd sucked me well and I was ready. I reached down and grabbed her hands. She let my cock slide from her mouth and stood, as I guided her over to the bed.

I had her sit on the edge, as I leaned down to take off her heels -- enjoying the view of her exquisite body, still barely covered by the tiniest thong. I took off her shoes, and then reached up to take off her thong. She smiled and obliged, lifting her hips to let me slide it down her smooth legs. I grabbed a pillow quickly for her head, then knelt down on the floor next to the bed to observe this beauty.

Not surprisingly, her pussy was gorgeous: slender pink inner lips that were framed by the smooth fleshy ridges of her outer labia. Her inner labia were open and wet and came together in a tight mass of furled pink flesh caressing her tiny swollen clit. Her anus was a tempting sphincter of loveliness nestled between two of the tightest sweetest cheeks I had ever seen.

I didn't wait for formalities. I dove right in and began to gently lick and kiss her gaping vagina. If I had ever seen or tasted a more inviting pussy, I am not sure where or when that might have been. Gracie responded in kind, putting her hands on my head and moaning as I flayed her luscious lips with my tongue. Later, or soon, I would take my time and focus on giving her a mind-bending orgasm from oral. Now? I just wanted to tease her and arouse her and get her ready for my cock. I needed to fuck -- and so did she.

I pushed her legs up and open -- making her wet pussy gape and exposing her- gorgeous little asshole. I couldn't resist her any longer as my tongue circled her darkest hole and then plunged in unannounced. She gasped and grabbed my head -- not to push me away, but to pull me closer.

"Oh my, God, Jack! Oh God, oh yes, oh fuck!" I made a mental note to return to anal exploration later. She was one hot ticket and it was clear she was up for anything.

I stood and looked down at this beauty -- now spread wide and more than ready. I didn't waste any time. I leaned over, held my rock-hard cock by the root and guided the head up and down her juicy slit. She reached down and grabbed my ass and pulled me in. She needed this as much as I did -- we both did. I seated the head at the delicate indentation of her entrance, and begin to enter her while looking into her dark brown eyes.

"Oh fuck, Jack -- oh fuck yes, baby -- give it to me."

I anchored my feet on the floor, held myself up by my arms on either side of her chest, and slowly pushed my cock inside of her. Her mouth gaped with wonder and her eyes were wild with need. A few short strokes told me she was ready and with a deep grunt I plunged inside. She growled and grabbed me, pulling me as deep as I could go. I bottomed out, ground my hips against hers, then pulled out, only to slam it back in again.

"Fuck! Give it to me...fucking give it to me," she growled through clenched teeth. My sweet innocent college intern had turned into a raving hellcat.

Now we began to fuck. And while it started slow and easy, within a minute we were fucking like two feral animals in heat. This was one of those times when I didn't feel like I was fucking with my cock; I felt like I was fucking with my whole being. The harder I thrust, the more she begged for it. The deeper I went, the more she spread and opened herself to me. The faster I went, the more she encouraged me.

"Oh, God! Oh fuck, Jack! Give me...mmmmmfuck! Harder!" she practically screamed.

I was driving deep now, thrusting with every fiber of my being. I could feel her body responding, as she clenched my cock and milked me like she needed every drop of my seed. And as I pounded her hard, I felt her body start to rise to mine. Her mouth was open, her eyes shut tight, her body moving to meet mine, her legs wrapped around me. And tight? My God, she was so fucking tight, yet fully lubricated. I could feel her pussy squeezing me, milking me, as my relentless thrusting began to pay dividends and I could feel her grasping at me and wanting every pumping inch I had to give her.

"Yes, yes, yes...fuck! Oh my God! Oh my GOD!" she cried in sync with each pounding thrust. This girl wanted it hard, then harder still. I didn't let up.

And all of a sudden, I heard her cry out like a banshee and her pussy began to throb in tight pulsing spasms. Her orgasm had a rhythm all its own and she bellowed loudly as she clutched my body to hers. I didn't stop -- I fucked her right through her first orgasm and kept pounding. As I felt her body begin to relax, just slightly, I slowed down and began to reverse engines. I had not cum and could have. But I wanted to feel her cum on my cock without adding my own throb to the party. That would come of its own accord. I slowed my pace until I was barely moving, then withdrew my soaking wet cock from her glistening hole. Her sweet cummy juices flooded out and down her ass crack.

"My God, Jack. Wow...what was that?"

"That...." I said, before pausing to lean down and kiss her passionately. "Was the first of what I hope is many."

"Mmm, works for me. But what about you, baby? Bring that cock up here," she said with some authority. I liked her approach. She was more than happy to submit, but eager to keep things on an equal footing. I knew what she wanted -- and what I wanted.

I climbed back up on the bed as she lay back down on her pillows, her head at the perfect height. I straddled her at her shoulders. For the moment my balls were directly above her mouth and she immediately stuck her tongue out and began to lick them with fervor. I called her a "good girl" as she mouthed my balls and moaned softly. I slid back a bit and dragged the length of my rigid cock along her face, before stopping with the tip right at mouth. I leaned up, pressed the head down and she eagerly opened her mouth with welcoming lips.

"Taste yourself, Gracie. Those are your fuck juices all over my cock, baby. Drink your cum."

I bent forward and supported myself on my arms, anchored my knees on the bed, and began to gently fuck her mouth with the first few inches of my cock. My God, this girl was good. She moaned softly and sucked with the kind of sloppy sounds that are so very erotic, especially when it's your cock causing them.

Her hands came into play -- one gently caressed my tight balls, while the other played with my ass. As I moved slow and sweet, she sucked with abandon, making it clear that this was where she wanted me to cum. I felt a finger playing with my ass, a hand gently caressing my ball sac, and her soft wet suck as my hard cock moved in and out of her pretty mouth. I felt my orgasm marshaling forces and getting ready to erupt.

"Oh, fuck, Gracie...Gracie, don't stop, baby. Don't..."

I exploded - suddenly - with hot rhythmic pulses of cum puncturing her beautiful face. I heard her choking on the torrents flooding her throat as she didn't let it phase her, but kept sucking and squeezing and fingering. I cried out in ecstasy as I pumped my load into her hungry mouth. I didn't move for a moment -- letting my cock throb with the after-shocks. She didn't move. She just let my throbs subside and then let me withdraw, cum still dripping from the head. I slowly moved to the side and fell in a heap against her body.

"My God, Gracie -- did I ever need that." She was wiping her lips and licking my cum as she recovered from a bigger load than she might have expected. But she accounted for every drop as I curled up next to her and we cuddled.

"Oh my, that was alot of cum, Jack?" she whispered. "Feel good, baby? Is that what you needed?"

"More than you know, Gracie."

We recovered and then slid up the bed to the pile of expensive goose down pillows. We curled together and relaxed and talked. We talked about her high school and college experiences to date. She asked about my own upbringing and college days. We talked about the office and she fed me scuttlebutt from the trenches that I had no idea about. I shared about the long and winding road to the approval -- this very night -- of the Harlan Mills project.

As we talked and touched and shared, the conversation steered back toward more personal intimate matters. I heard about her losing her virginity and about her first older man. I shared some of my own early experiences. But it was as she began talking about her love of older men, especially married men, that our touches began to arouse.

"I love married men way more that I should, Jack. It's become like...an addiction." She reached down to touch me as she said that and my cock began to spring back into action.

"Why is that, Grace?"

"Hmmm, not sure. I guess they know what they want -- and they take it -- and that just turns me on like crazy." She paused. "And I know I can give them things they don't get at home," she whispered. "Plus," she added, with emphasis, "they just seem to know when I need it rough and hard."

Her whisper, her touch, her tone -- all congealed to make me thicken in her small hand.

"And somebody likes knowing that," she said in my ear.

Before long we were kissing again, moving our bodies to press against one another, off to the races for another round. I rolled onto my back and pulled her with me. For the moment, I wanted her on top. I wanted to watch her sink down on me. I wanted to watch her ride me.

My God, she was a vision on top. Her natural C cups looked out-sized on her slender torso and moved with a graceful bounce that was truly intoxicating. Her gorgeous face still looked so innocent; yet here she was riding my thick engorged cock and loving it. She knew how to move, how to maintain eye contact, how to make sounds that drive a man crazy. I put my hands on her ass and hips; not so much to guide as to feel her move on my cock. I looked down and watched her tender lips cling to my shaft as she rose up; and then listened to her gasp as she dropped down hard and impaled her slender body on my hard thick spear.

We'd reached that moment, however, and the culmination of the day fed into my next move. I threw her off my cock and she shrieked with a combination of arousal and surprise. I moved rapidly and was soon positioning her facing the head of the bed on all fours, as I gathered myself behind her.

"Is this what you've been waiting for, Gracie," I seethed, as I roughly got her into position.

"Oh, yes...please, Jack. Fill me. I need it, I....unnnnf," she cried, as I slammed back inside her tight body with one deep plunging thrust. She gasped as I pushed her head down on the bed, her ass up, and began to pile-drive into with force.

"How did you say you like it, Gracie?"

"Rough, fucking rough! Give it....aww, fuck!" she cried out as I pulled her hair and anchored my legs for leverage and power. I'm sure Gracie had had her fill of deep cock. But I wanted this to be memorable. I wanted this one to leave a few subtle marks.

Within seconds our bodies were slapping together with the staccato tempo of a deep face down doggy fuck. I had perfect leverage in this position and felt like I had mounted my prey. The sexual force I felt roared through my body as I pumped cock into Gracie's petite body with barely contained rage.

Did she shy away or complain? Hell, no. She wanted more. She wanted it even harder.

"Harder! Faster!" she grunted, between thrusts. My God, this girl was insatiable. I let go of her hair and put my hand around her slender throat and heard her gasp once again. I pulled her head toward my face and whispered dirty fucking things in her ear that just added to the sensory overload.

Then, with no warning, I let go and pushed her head down on the bed once again, moved up higher above her and mount fucked her straight into the headboard. She put a hand out to brace herself as I thrust with all my power and felt her body yielding and tensing.

"Mmmf, mmmf, mmmf..." she exhaled with each deep thrust. "Oh fuck, oh fuck," she cried as I felt my own body curdling up for an explosion. "I'm gonna cum. Fuck, Jack...I'm gonna....."

And with that I felt her tight pussy begin to pulse wildly, coinciding with a scream that I couldn't even tell the origins of. Suddenly my own pulses and spasms of release were colliding with hers as I pumped her full of fluids and her body responded in kind. I kept going, but slowing; pushing, but less so. And as the fuck engine slowed, I paused and could only hear both of us breathing heavily.

I slowly withdrew and watched our juices cascade down her sleek inner thighs. She toppled sideways onto the bed, laughing, and I followed suit, curling up behind her in a spoon.

"My. God," was all she said.

"Yup." I gathered her into my arms, we curled into a concave cuddle and both drifted off into a beautiful post-orgasmic sleep.

GRACE

I woke up groggy and looked around to see where I was. I was not in my room and I was not alone. Jack lay sound asleep next to me and the whole of yesterday came crashing down on me. I smiled to myself. It had been one hell of a night. And the question was, what was next?

I curled onto my side as he slept and rested my head in my hand as I surveyed my...boss. The sheets had slipped away during the night and he lay naked and turned slightly. His cock lay innocently on his stomach and I groaned softly at my ability to just look at him as he lay dormant.

My God, he had a beautiful cock, even asleep and flaccid. It looked peaceful and even innocent, but I loved the power that lurked within -- the power to awaken, harden and fuck. But now? It was tranquil and sweet; a fallen soldier

I resisted the urge to touch it -- at least for the moment -- as I moved in closer to survey it. Mmm, there is something so gorgeous about a nice sleeping cock. I had noticed this last night, but now I could really see how nicely he manicured the grounds. He had a little hair up top, but mostly he was smooth, sleek and bare -- and that just made him all the more desirable.

Finally, I had to touch. If he woke up, so be it. Worse things have befallen man. But I did touch as lightly as humanly possible. If he was going to wake up, he was going to wake up aroused and happy.

I love doing this to a man -- seeing how both his cock and brain awaken to stimulation. As I ran the pad of my fingertip up and down his gorgeous shaft I saw his balls shift in their sac -- like they were saying, "Yo, dude, what's that? What's goin' on?"

I smiled as his shaft began to thicken slightly and his body shifted. I couldn't resist any longer -- it was just too soft and succulent to ignore. I lay my head sideways on his stomach and gently lifted his flaccid, but thickening, cock into my mouth. I just sucked the tip, but now I could feel Jack awakening and realizing his fate.

Oh my God, how I love to feel a man harden in my mouth in the morning. And once Jack began to stir, it was only another minute until he was rock hard in my mouth and he had turned his body to give me better access. His hand began to caress my head as I cared for his thick morning wood.

"Mmmmm -- good morning to you too, Gracie. Such a good girl," he groaned as I suckled his manhood. I really loved his cock -- and he had fucked me so well with it the previous night. I wanted more.