Hands On My Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It just felt right, however, at this moment, to just suck him and make him cum. Just a simple morning blowjob. I'd swallow every trace and we'd get up and go about the day. I didn't change my position. He was completely rigid in my mouth now. The angle was perfect and my right hand reached down to gently caress his tightening ball sac. His hand rested on my head as I moved back and forth on him -- feeling him getting closer. I didn't stop. I knew if I kept this slow gentle pace he was going to bust a rocket.

And I was right. Within minutes I felt his breathing deepen and his body tense. I could hear his voice urging me on.

"Yes, Gracie -- that's it, baby -- right there. Oh fuck, Gracie, oh fuck! Oh....."

And that's when I felt the first jet blast down my throat, followed by another, and yet another. A soft guttural morning cry accompanied his first orgasm of the day. And it was a major release. I gulped hard to keep his seed down -- and once I felt his throbbing subside, I gently pulled off, looked up at him with a sweet smile, as I swallowed every drop he had given me.

"God, I could get used to waking up like that every day," he said sweetly. I moved up to kiss him on the mouth and loved that he wasn't averse to tasting his own semen. We kissed for a few minutes when he looked at the time and suddenly the mood changed.

"Shit, I'm supposed to see the major for breakfast in less than an hour." He leaped out of bed, his beautiful cock flopping in the breeze. "Here, why don't you come join me in the shower, Gracie? We can clean up...last night."

"And just now," I added.

.

We got in the big tiled shower and got the water temperature perfect. I kept having to pinch myself -- that I was naked in the shower with my summer boss and I could still taste his cum in my mouth. We had fun soaping one another up and it wasn't long before he was hardening up again.

He took control -- and turned me to face the shower wall. His soapy hands were all over my body -- my breasts, my legs, my ass. But then I felt him drop low, to his knees. And before I knew it he had a hand on each cheek and had spread me wide. Moments later, after he had surveyed his conquest, I felt his tongue enter my asshole. I gasped at such a forward move, but I secretly loved it. I loved that he wanted my ass -- and I was more than willing to give it to him when he was ready.

His mouth went to work, not just on my ass but on my pussy as well. I bent at the waist, hands on tile, my legs slightly spread. He was a voracious eater and knew just the spots to hit. But I could also tell he wanted to make me cum. He got down low, slid his thick soaped-up thumb into my asshole, and hunkered down so his nose was pressed into my pussy and his tongue tip was lapping and flicking at my swollen clit.

The moment was too much. Hot water cascaded down our bodies, our moans (his muffled by pussy) echoed off the tile walls as I felt my body responding to his oral assault. I leaned my elbows and forearms against the shower wall and felt my legs almost give way as an enormous orgasm swept over me with a suddenness I hadn't expected.

He licked me generously, lapping up my juices, diluted by the steady stream of the shower. As he stood, I turned to kiss him with open mouth, tasting myself on his lips and tongue. We finished the shower, dried each other off, and he got dressed for the meeting. I slipped into one of the complimentary terry cloth robes and watched him get ready for his day. It was such a unique perspective.

"Listen, I won't be long," he said as he gathered his things to head out. "Why don't you go have some breakfast and then come back to the room. Or order room service if you'd rather hang naked," he smiled. "I arranged for a late check-out," he said, smiling proudly, "so no need for you to get dressed...yet. I'm going to want to play when I get back -- and before we head back to Charlottesville. Something tells me you want the same."

"Something tells you right, Jack."

He left and I laid back down to luxuriate in the beautiful room and huge stately bed. What a 24 hours this had been? And it wasn't over.

I was going to dress and go downstairs, but decided instead to use room service. I ordered breakfast and ate it hungrily when it arrived. I felt decadent -- naked in a hotel room robe and awaiting my new older lover who would, undoubtedly, ravage me as soon as he returned.

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a text from Jack. "When I return I want you naked -- on the bed -- face down, ass up -- facing away from the door. I'll text when I'm entering the hotel, Gracie. I want you ready for me."

I loved that I was in the center of all of this. I was in Richmond with my summer boss, he was meeting with the mayor, of all people, I was naked in his hotel room and he wanted me naked and posed when he returned. I smiled and relaxed as I awaited his text. I needed to touch myself -- I needed to be ready for him. My robe opened and I let it fall away as my hands caressed my body, knowing before long I'd be fucking Jack -- again. And no one knew.

His meeting was at 9 and it was just before 11 when my phone buzzed again.

"I'm entering the hotel, Gracie. Get ready for me -- you know the drill."

I did. I threw the robe over on a chair and neatened up the bed. Then I got on it facing away from the door where he would enter. I was on my knees and leaned over until my head was on the mattress. I felt so sexy -- so alive -- so ready. My God, I could tell I was dripping with anticipation as I awaited his arrival. As soon as I heard the zip of the key card entry, I'd pull my cheeks open for him. I felt like such a dirty girl -- depraved and so alive at that moment.

The key card buzzed and I groaned softly, reaching behind me to pull my cheeks open for him -- as he had commanded. I heard a deep growl and that eased the concern that it might be maid service entering the room. I didn't look -- I just waited as he moved about the room. Then I heard him approach the bed and I heard the sounds of undressing.

"Very nice, Gracie. What a nice vision to return to. You look...incredible." I heard a zipper lowering and felt my pussy leaking. The sound of him taking off his pants made me pull on my open cheeks even more. "Now, what do we have here?" I heard him whisper, as he knelt on the floor just behind me.

"Oh, Gracie -- you have such an exquisite body, young lady." I could feel his fingertips on me now -- gently grazing my hips, my legs, my ass. He was admiring my body and it sent shivers to my core. I was so exposed to him. I felt him blow softly on my ass and pussy -- he had to be only inches away.

"So, Gracie. I should tell you about my meeting with the mayor...and his lovely wife." His fingertips continued to slide softly across the contours of my naked body. I had never felt so open.

"I think you met the mayor briefly the other night. His wife is a former Miss Virginia -- probably in her late thirties now -- and a stunning woman, I should say." The combination of his soft voice and gliding fingertips was making me drip.

"She watched the hearing the other night on TV and when I saw her this morning, she wanted to know who the stunning young woman was seated next to me in front of the council. The mayor was quite curious too. He'd never asked about the other staff I'd brought to meetings. But he and his wife were most interested in you."

I felt him move closer and kiss the backs of my legs -- moving up to my cheeks, which I had let go of by now. His hands were moving over my body with confidence -- like he owned my body and knew it.

"I was there to sign our agreement, Gracie. But as we talked, the mayor said he would sign it on only one condition. Do you want to know what that condition was?"

Oh God, I could feel his lips on me now. He was licking my juices off my thighs...and getting closer and closer to my pussy. I wanted his tongue -- I needed it. Soon. I moved my body -- I couldn't help it.

"No...what?" was all I could muster in response.

"They want me to return next week to sign the deal. They want me to be a guest at their lovely home. They want me to spend the night." He paused and I could feel his breath on my open lips. And then...I felt his tongue, licking me. He paused. "But they insisted, Gracie -- it was non-negotiable -- that you are to be with me when I return."

My God, he had used me as a bargaining chip. The mayor and his hot wife -- a power couple -- wanted me. Wanted us. Between the thought of what Jack had just told me and his tongue beginning to slide up between my soaking wet labia, I was in a state of incredible arousal.

"What did you tell them?" I blurted out before groaning at the way his tongue dove deep, then resurfaced to graze lightly over my swollen clit. He retreated long enough to answer. I wanted his face back in my pussy. I wanted his face in my ass.

"I told them we would, Gracie. I told them the two of us would be happy to be their guests. We will return a week from today."

I let out a deep groan. "You're going to...share me?" He didn't respond at first, but I felt the tip of his tongue slide upwards from my clit -- through the buttery folds of my cunt -- before wiggling along my perineum and drawing small circles around my tight little sphincter.

He didn't answer directly. "You are going to like them, Gracie. And given the way they rambled on about you, it's quite clear they are going to want to devour you." I groaned at how hot this all sounded -- bent over the bed and my boss eating my ass. "All night long." And then I felt the tip of his tongue push deep into my ass. I moaned loudly and my hands shot out to grasp the bedspread.

"They wanted to know all about you, Gracie. And they wanted to know if we had...fucked."

"My God, what did you tell them? Oh fuck!" Jack shoved his tongue deep into my asshole as his thumb thrummed my engorged clit. I was on fire -- and I was gushing juices down my legs -- staining the expensive bedspread. He withdrew his tongue.

"I told them that we had celebrated last night -- all night. But, that there was one hole I had not explored yet." I groaned at this revelation. This was all too much. "And that I was going to explore that hole before we left town -- before they get a chance to." I cried out as he spanked my exposed bottom and rubbed his fingers up and down my sex.

"So I stopped at the store on the way back, Gracie. I bought some lube." He pulled away again and I could tell he was opening something.

"Please," I begged. "Please, Jack. Share me. Fuck me!"

Next thing I felt was his lubed-up finger, sliding into my asshole and turning this way and that, lining my anal cavity for action. I felt so helpless; so ready. He pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and held my left hip with his hand as he guided his cock head up and down my soaking wet slit, coating his glans for action.

With nary a word he shoved his cock deep into my pussy and I growled in response. He wasted no time; foreplay was for earlier. He started to fuck me and he started to fuck me hard and deep. I cried out, once, then a second time -- my voice seemed like it was coming from somebody else.

He grabbed both hips -- and started to thrust deep at the same time he was pulling me onto his big thick cock. The result was that hot slapping sound of deep doggy that I have always loved -- always craved. He built up a steady thumping rhythm, creating a staccato beat of skin on skin. I could even feel his balls spanking my pussy as he pounded me with stamina surprising for an older married gentleman.

I cried out -- louder than I probably should have in an expensive hotel. But I didn't care -- I was being well-fucked and reacting naturally the only way I knew how. His thrust was unbelievable and not a skill many men possess. I was feeling it and I was going to cum. And he knew it too. He could read my body. As I closed in on another morning orgasm he did two things: he hooked his left thumb into my ass and reached around with his right hand to strum my clit. The combination -- a deep pumping cock and two hands in motion was more than I could take.

I screamed at the top of my lungs -- literally bellowed -- as he fucked me through one of most intense orgasms I had had in recent history. My body shook with orgasmic pulses that beat to their own drummer. And as I rode the wave and crashed, he suddenly pushed me face down on the bed and mounted me, pulling me up by my hips so I was ass up and head down.

My God, he was going to fuck my ass. I felt him replace his thumb with the head of his cock. I could feel how big the crown felt against my tight little rosebud. But he was not to be denied and he had lubed us up well. I felt the pressure -- then felt his mushroom head pop into my asshole.

I stretched my arms out and grabbed the bedspread as he moved up to straddle and mount me so he could fuck my ass -- straight down into the bed. I could hear these animal-like sounds emanating from behind me and knew he was in a zone -- with his intern. I was his intern. And he was fucking me in the ass like he owned me.

He moved slowly, but steadily. I felt him go deeper -- then deeper still -- a delicious inch at a time. Holy mother, he was going all the way in and I heard him growl as my tightest hole grabbed him and milked him. He couldn't keep his body still -- he kept pushing his cock in and out of my ass -- faster and deeper. He was using my ass for his pleasure and I could tell he was not going to stop until he emptied himself in me.

"Fuck me, Jack. Take my ass -- oh my God!" I screamed.

"The mayor," he grunted..."and his wife," he added..."can fuck all your holes next week, Gracie." There was a 'but' coming, literally, and I waited for him to finish as he pounded my ass. I could tell he was close. "But this morning?" he seethed. I screamed from the moment -- it was all too much. "This ass is mine!"

And with that he pounded once, twice, thrice -- growling loudly each time as he bottomed out in my bottom. And it was then that I could feel his shaft pulsing and spasming -- shooting hot thick ropes of cum deep into my ass. He slowed, paused to catch his breath, and I felt him start to withdraw his big cock from my darkest hole.

And just like that -- it was over. We were both panting sweaty messes -- and it was still late morning. He collapsed on me, then rolled over and pulled out of me completely. I suddenly felt empty.

God, I was a mess -- dripping from every hole. We were both trying to regain our composure as we lay catching our breath.

"Is this why they allow for late check-out?" I asked.

Jack laughed and pulled me against him. We had just had intense anal sex -- and now, we were cuddling. "It is, Gracie. It is."

And that was how my summer was going -- or had gone up that point. We eventually cleaned up, took a quick shower, dressed and departed. The drive home was quiet, but there was an unstated understanding that we had just crossed into new ground. We'd have to return to the office as if it had just been another city council meeting. We'd continue to work together and I'd enjoy the rest of the summer at StudioX.

Once back in the office we mentioned having to return to Richmond to sign final papers as if it was just normal protocol. No big deal. Jack and I barely spoke about our trip.

But, another trip loomed -- and soon. And this one sounded like a new adventure that I was not able to get my head around.

This...was going to be wild.