Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 03

Story Info
Things get crazy when Couples have an unsupervised session.
8k words
4.67
11.8k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
900 Followers

Part three of a story about a couple that finds themselves in a hands-on sex therapy group, where therapists, surrogates, and other patients interact sexually although some types of this therapy exist, this story is totally fictional. Like part one, this, and the rest of the parts I have set a goal to write 4 to 6K in length. So if you choose to read parts 1 and 2 first, they are both quick reads.

All fictional characters portrayed are over the age of 18. Self-edited and proofed, so if you are looking for a story with perfect grammar, and 0 mistakes, this probably is not for you, as I am well aware of my lack of writing experience. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated.

______________________

It was the next week that they had another session scheduled, and Helga and Garth were there and excited about it, and so were Rob and Sheila.

The therapist had a bit to say before the session started. He explained the reasoning behind what had transpired in the first ones. He said he has found out that telling couples too much too soon is not a good thing. He talked for a while, but the point they got from it was that his system was to get his patients comfortable with the nudity. Then he introduces them to the many lifestyles out there starting with the less radical and then allowing them to try them. That gives them a chance to discover some that they both want to explore.

That piqued their curiosity as the sex they had after the last one they got to watch, and be watched was fantastic, but they felt they wanted even more.

The therapist brought out both couples that had been used in the past, and they stayed as couples as they stood there waiting for instructions. Again, the beginning was for all of them present to disrobe. Helga was glad for more reasons than one, she was excited to show off her now bald pussy to someone besides Garth. Turns out that Sheila and Rob must have been equally motivated to get a full wax, so there they were, all pubic-less.

The demonstration started with the two couples introducing themselves to each other. It was obvious this was somewhat scripted, he had told them he used the same couples so they already knew each other. Next, the males offered their partner's hand to the other male. They now knew that swapping or swinging was what was being introduced to them tonight. Not one of the four of them was not feeling some sense of excitement wondering if the offer to try what they had seen was going to be given to them. It kind of distracted from what the two were doing, as the couples were eying each other's mates with their mind on getting to be with them, and in front of their spouse.

The assistants had oral, and then physical sex, nothing unusual other than the other swap couple watching, in this case with the male's arms around the female. No reason to describe all this it was just sex, and hot sex swinger sex between hot college-age partners. It left a little to be desired, for them it was not a swap, just acting.

When it was done the therapist like before thanked his assistants and they gathered their clothes and left. He then talked to the couples.

"Well tonight I have another engagement, so I need to go dress and leave, but the same invitation as the last sessions is being offered to you. It is optional, but I think you are ready to swap partners for actual sex like you did to masturbate. You need to give it some thought because this is a big step, actual sex means full contact sex. I think you are all ready, but I suggest that if even one of you objects, then you should just do the same thing as last week with each other, or leave. You have as much time as you need, there are condoms in the cabinet in the bathroom if you need them. I trust you to lock the door and hit the switch next to the door when you leave.

With that, he left the four of them standing there. No one wanted to make the first move, this was a big escalation and quite a shock, but eventually, Helga did. She was very honest about why.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been enjoying sex so much more since these sessions. I am ready for something new, I have not had a new cock inside me since we married, and I have to be honest with my husband and the two of you. I have been observing Rob's cock since night one, and I would be happy to have it to be my first new one. Garth, well, I know he is fascinated by Sheila's boobs, and I am sure feels the same way as I do about the swap. What I am saying is I am in, and ready to go."

Rob looked at Sheila, and she shook her head, yes, so he took Helga's hand and led her to the bed. He was hard by the time they got there just from thinking about getting to fuck someone new. Helga now holding hands with him next to the bed, looked at his big cock with a boner and just out and told him. "I am going to have to be on top, I want to control how much of that monster I take in my mouth or vagina."

He did not object, and she was soon on top of him with her pussy in his face and his knob in her mouth. Rob got right to it on Helga's pussy, and she found him a little lacking in skills, but the thrill of having someone new, and in front of Garth overrode any disappointment. She was also smart enough and knew how to guide Rob until he finally found the right spot on her, and let him know.

"That's it right there, work it hard."

It worked as once he was working her clit, she got off soon after, and it served as a good lesson for Rob and Sheila. So I guess that the therapist did know what he was doing. Helga was having a good time and was through as far as getting all his shaft and knob covered with her saliva. She then turned and scooted down to mount him reverse cowgirl. She was glad he was lubed and she was wet as well, as once she had his knob against her opening, she had to use all her weight to allow it to penetrate her. Helga was so thrilled to have a new cock in her, she had been true to Garth since her vows, but not in her mind. She had masturbated to the thoughts of her boss and several other males over the years. She had already used Rob as motivation after the masturbation session they had as partners, she could not believe it, but was happy about this escalation of the therapy.

As Helga felt his big knob as she let it travel deeper inside her did not expect Rob's cock to feel that much bigger, but it did and she only took half of it for the first few strokes. After she eventually turned around and was more comfortable with his chest to rest her hands on, she then could take it all. Helga felt like she was in a dream, thinking, was she really riding a big cock in front of her husband and Garth. It was giving her so much pleasure she was moaning, and breathing hard.

"Oh My God, this feels so new and different, and Yes! So Good!"

She then sped up, came, but kept going. She wanted to feel the cum of this man she had fantasized about as it filled her pussy. He made it worth her while, in fact, he came so hard she had to make a verbal response to how it felt. She could feel it as it hit her walls and seemed to be an endless, cum shot. She could not remember ever having a guy fill her pussy until it began to overflow. She dismounted him and saw that his cum had already formed a pie, and some was already running down her legs.

"My God Rob, not only is your size Fucking Awesome, that's a lot of cum you dumped in this pussy."

She surrendered the bed to her husband and Rob's wife, and as she did she reached down and got some of his cum to taste, and did it very sexily in front of Garth.

After throwing a dry sheet on the bed, Sheila took the bottom. She had those boobs long enough to know that guy's enjoyed them and would like to fuck them. She learned to like seeing a guy's face and feeling the warm cum between them. She told him to start below and work his way up if he liked. So he crawled up between her legs and went to work on her honey pot.

Sheila found Garth's oral skills far superior to Rob's and hoped he was watching and maybe picking up some knowledge. She was extra loud to make sure Rob knew when Garth was hitting the right spots.

"Oh Yeah, that's it Garth, keep working that clit!"

He got her off in only a few minutes, before moving up to the target of his lust, her breasts.

Sheila had never gotten off that quick, and although exciting, she had never gotten off during a cheat as they were usually time limited. She loved it but hoped that her taking charge as she did, and showing she knew what all guys wanted from her did not make her husband wonder if she had done this with others.

What Rob was not aware of was that her taking charge was something she had done in the past. She had done it when she fucked his best friend, later his brother, and eventually had an ongoing thing going on with his boss. She not only liked the thrill cheating added to the sex but the extra kick she got from doing it with someone that close to him."

Sheila was doing things with others that Rob no longer had an interest in. He was not even interested in fucking her breasts anymore. Her breasts were the basis for her sexual power. Her power was evident as she looked down at these men as they treated their penises to the fleshy feeling of the crevice her big breast provided them. There was just something special about tit fucking her that came from the view and the feeling for them. For her, it was a form of worship of her, so she chose to seek out others for this, but then found she was hooked on finding even more ways to add to the thrill for her.

(At first, she was cheating these in risky places, but just getting topless for them was not enough. The first, and probably the most daring was at a family picnic. Using the promise of getting naked and letting him do what he wanted to do to her, she convinced him to sneak off into the woods. They were clearly within the vision of family members from the others when she stripped off her clothes. He took one look at her, and when she laid down in the grass of the small clearing became less visible to the picnickers. He then stripped to join her, and the two of them were rolling around in the grass of a small clearing as they did it all. Rob's brother fucked her tits, mouth, and pussy before they dressed and went back. She hugged Rob, telling him his brother took her for a walk, just to see the lake, as she felt his siblings cum inside her. Now she was hooked!

Sheila found she just loved the thrill of cheating and finding more dangerous locations, and people to do it with. She was leaving Rob's office after having lunch with him one day and stopped in the hall to talk to Rob's boss. They ended up naked in his office, they fucked on his desk only one wall away from Rob.)

It was all thrilling, but at the same time, she was not proud of it and was hoping that this therapy would help her find a less dangerous way to get her sexual thrills. She hoped that she would be able to get Garth stiff enough after cumming between her breasts to be her first stranger to fuck her during her marriage and have it not be a cheat.

Garth loved fucking her tits just like her husband's boss, his best friend, and Rob's own brother does, and he made quick work of them. He did take time to kiss and nibble on her nipples first, but once he got his cock between them he was pretty quick to get off, this was tit fucking like he never had done due to their size. She had been holding them tight for him, but some cum made it through and hit her neck and chin. She motioned him to move his cock up when he was done, and she cleaned it and brought it back to full hard before letting go so he could enter her.

Garth took her missionary, and she had her legs and arms wrapped around him holding him there, that was his favorite way to fuck, he liked the feel of a woman holding him tightly as he pounded her. The two of them were really into the fuck. For him it was his first, for her she felt a completely different kind of thrill fucking in front of Rob than she had from cheating, even in risky places had given her. What she was not aware of, he was not just enjoying watching, but Garth's Helga was behind him and had her arms around him jerking him off as she pressed her naked body against his.

Garth and Sheila fucked for much longer since he had already got a cumshot off. When he finally got ready, he asked her where she wanted his cumshot, and she chose her face. It was not something he had done much or she ever received from Rob. This was something else Rob never did, but in this case, he felt it was disrespectful to do that to your wife. That was one of the sexual problems in their marriage, communication. Sheila got off on being treated like a slut, another reason for her affairs, that was what she felt like fucking people he was close to, a cumslut. Garth was quite surprised at her reaction as he straddled her on his knees and prepared to cover her face with his seed. She stared at his cock, eyes open waiting for his warm cum. He finished himself off and covered most of the lower half of her face.

They all four stood there afterward, Sheila refused the towel that Rob tried to wipe her face with. She said, "This is what I always wanted from you, Kiss me first tasting another man's cum is not going to kill you, it will just prove how deep your love for me is. I feel so sexy with this Garth's cum on my face, next time we fuck or I blow you, I want a facial from you."

Rob did not know much about this side of her, but she did not know that from his experimental bi-sex with his college roommate, what cum tasted like. You can't give a bro-job without getting a taste of at least pre-cum. It is not just girls who experiment, guys that do are just more secretive as they are more likely to experience homophobic harassment. They had both been hesitant to reveal some of this stuff to each other, she would never think of admitting to the amount and boldness of her cheating, especially who her cheats involved. He did more than kiss her on the lips, Rob kissed and licked up all of Garth's cum, ingesting it with no hesitation. Seeing her face that way, tasting Garth's cum, and her feeling him do it, gave her a new thrill, the one a woman gets cuckolding her husband.

They had all been there for over an hour, and they left together starting to feel some kind of bond.

They stopped and had a quick drink with each other, just long enough to exchange each other's information before returning home. Rob and Sheila did not go straight home. Rob noticed that where they were parked in the lot was pretty dark. He stripped her down right there, then joined her naked. Sheila was impressed by his actions to do something so bold. This gave her a similar feeling to the one she gets with a cheat and was excited to stand there naked with him in a public area. She could see how hard his cock was in anticipation and loved it as he leaned her over the trunk and pounded her pussy from the rear.

When he was ready to cum, like a gentleman, he put some of his clothes down for her knees. Like the lover she wanted, he aimed his cock at her face. Sheila loved the suspense of waiting for her husband's cock to erupt. When he did start cumming, her face was covered for the second time that night. That night was the biggest breakthrough for them that the therapy had provided.

Both couples felt like they were on to something that night, and hoped to get together outside of therapy. I think they all had the idea that they might want to pursue a friendship and more with this couple.

The next session came and the couples wondered what other type of demonstration they could be in store for, they had already covered so much.

Doc Todd was there and so was the team of Kim and Wendy. Doc got right to the point of what was going to be covered.

"Well, as you can see I have my two assistants here, but they will not be having sex with each other. It is threesome night, we could do this with just two couples, but this way we will have a combination of a swap and threesome. Let me ask you, do either of you object to having a threesome with two members of the opposite sex, with neither one of them being your spouse? This means one of the members of your threesome will be one of my assistants in a surrogate capacity. Each one of you will have the chance to be with two members of the opposite sex, and also a chance to be the lone member of your sex."

"Here is an example of how much fun and sexually stimulating this will be. Let's start with Sheila, as you are clearly the most open-minded of the group. This is your chance to have Garth, and young Kim's cock at your disposal, then, later on, you can team up with Wendy to give Garth a double blow job.

It was going to be a little awkward and could consume a lot of time, so he told them to just do a simple split roast and change places on the MMF round. Then a double blow job in the MFF round.

Sheila started with her head between Kim's legs as he lay back on the bed. She had her ass in the air and Garth licked her pussy to get it wet, then started fucking her. This thrill again was not something she ever experienced even in a cheat, she never had two at once. She loved the feeling of Garth going deep and his balls hitting her as she sucked on the bigger cock and balls of young Kim.

They switched places and Kim was then fucking what was a hot MILF to him. She was then enjoying Garth's cock, and trying to swallow it as she was being pounded from behind with a member that rivaled her husband's. There was no discussion on cumshots, so she ended up getting another facial from Garth, only moments later she had a pussy full of cum from young Kim.

It was Helga's turn, and it went pretty much the same, except the facial came from Rob. Kim got to cum in another MILF's pussy.

It was the guy's turn next. Garth was the first to lay back, as he was the first to cum. Then Sheila and young Wendy crawled up and started on his cock and balls. Wendy had done this before it was clear, and the finish was awesome. After teasing him with their tongues, he looked down at them. It was quite a sight and feeling to experience. April then directed things and had Sheila blowing him, as she slid her head in and rimmed his ass. When she heard him say he was going to cum, she tongue fucked his ass as he went off in Sheila's throat. It was of course more epic for Garth than for the girls, but Sheila enjoyed it nonetheless, it was her first team blow job.

Things went pretty much the same for Rob's double, he enjoyed it just as much. The only difference was that Wendy did the cock sucking, and swallowing. They figured she chose that as it was a challenge to the younger girl.

It was quite a session, and there was no reason to stay over, they had done each other's mates.

They were leaving, and they discussed the fact that Doc, having some commitments was not able to have another one for 3 weeks, and even that was tentative.

Helga who had been getting more open every session proposed before they left. "Just thinking out loud guys, do you think we have advanced enough to have our own session while Doc is gone?"

Sheila said, "I am in for that, how about next week you can come to our place for dinner and drinks, and maybe some recreation."

Helga replied, "I am in, but only if we can host something in the coming weeks too."

It was settled without even asking the guys what they thought. Why bother, they knew what the term "recreation" meant. It meant they were going to get more strange pussy, during some kind of wild sex act.

Sheila and Helga had several conversations over the next week even meeting for lunch once. They were mostly Sheila checking what she and Garth liked to eat. Sex was not discussed at first, but dress was. They had a plan, Sheila liked the story that was told about Garth coming in naked for a surprise, and tried to come up with a similar plan to surprise their husbands.

inafantasy
inafantasy
900 Followers