Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
912 Followers

She had to have more of his cock, and he was willing, so eventually she got up the courage to take him anally, she figured why not take advantage of her stretched-out asshole. She found out then that it was not stretched as much as she thought. Rob had his knob against her hole and it was so hard to penetrate, he was afraid of hurting her. She talked him in, telling him to go ahead a push, but don't go too far. He did push harder and it felt good to him having such a tight fit. Being that this was the only hole filled, she was able to take about half of it, and it was enjoyable to her too. Once she took that second load in her ass she was out for the night, and it was not even midnight.

Sheila and Garth's night was similar, instead of the anal, the two of them had a 69, she likes the way he eats pussy. She too was done by a little after midnight.

At about 1 am the guys showed up downstairs. They looked at each other to see that they both were still sporting boners they could not sleep with. They had a couple of shots and were sitting next to each other on the sofa waiting for their boners to go down. There was not much conversation, they tried jerking, but both cocks were too tender to be handled by even their own hands.

Garth, "This is fucking torture, I got a good buzz on, still horny with a hard-on that won't go away. My cock needs more attention, but I can't bare to even lay my own hand on it."

Rob replied, "Well, I have one too! Let's ponder the facts, the two of us have hard cocks coated with our wives' sweet-tasting pussy juices that need might feel better with at least some tongue work. I know I can't reach my own.

"Just Saying!"

inafantasy
inafantasy
912 Followers