Hands-On Sex Therapy Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A plan was in the works, Helga ask Sheila if she has ever done a girl. Sheila said, "No, but not because I am not curious. I guess I just never had the chance, someone had to propose it, or it has to happen naturally, and it didn't."

Helga, "Well, I guess I have to say that I have been very curious, but tried to get something going with my roommate in college, and ended up having to get a new roommate. That was enough to discourage me from proposing it again until now."

Sheila, "I am not only in, but I also have a possible plan. What if you and I dressed pretty conservatively, and do nothing that would suggest we want sex with them? Then we could get them juiced up on booze, and start kissing each other just a little at first, then strip off each other's clothes and stick our heads in each other's pussies in front of them? It would be a double thrill for us, doing something completely new, and doing it in front of our husbands."

"I am good with that, I think we have a basic plan. My God, I do want to eat a pussy, your pussy!" Helga replied.

Garth and Helga were greeted at Rob and Sheila's front door that Friday, for drinks at 7, and dinner to follow. Shela was in some smart-looking shorts, and a white plain blouse, a white conservative bra kept her breasts from showing, and she only had the top button of her blouse undone. She did not want to overdo it, so she did have her blouse tied at the bottom, and her belly button and its dangling piercing showing. Both of them had very little makeup on but had each other's husband's favorite fragrance in several spots on their bodies. Helga's shorts were similar, but her top was a pullover, her feature was the top and the bra she picked was a push-up, meant to show maximum cleavage, so this made them pretty even without being look-a-likes.

They went to their backyard where they had a laid-out deck, a hot tub section, a cooking/dining area, and a leisure area with wicker chairs and a wicker coffee table. The wet bar had a blender with frozen margaritas for the girls. The guys were beer drinkers, but Sheila knowing how her husband liked to challenge his friend to do Jaeger shots, made sure there was a bottle there to influence him.

They guys got their beers, sat on one side, and had a conversation. The girls had their margaritas and sipped them slowly on their sides. The plan was to get them fucked up, while only getting buzzed themselves. They talked for quite a while, and the guys pumped down about three beers.

It was about 7:45 and Sheila mention to Rob that he better get to grilling before he gets drunk. She knew he did not like to get challenged when buzzed and drinking beer. He denied being even buzzed, and walked over to the bar, she could tell he was measuring his steps to be sure not to stagger. He started to get another beer then saw the Jaeger sitting out, to show off he poured a shot, then offered one to Garth. Garth had never done Jaeger shots, so he said OK, and they downed them. The two of them took the steaks over to the gas grill.

Sheila nagged him then, "I don't want to serve fucked up steaks to our guest. Garth, you keep time with your phone, according to Bobbie Flay and the thickness of the steaks, 4 minutes on the flames on each side will make them medium rare, if anyone whats them medium, add 30 seconds to each side. If anyone wants them well done, they can destroy them themselves, no one did.

The girls went and got the sides from the kitchen, she had potatoes foiled and staying hot in the oven. They were barely buzzed, but the guys were not, but they were trying hard not to fuck up and face her wrath.

They had a nice dinner and decided to stay outside and have some drinks. The guys were too full after the thick steaks they had for more beer, but decided to do shots and challenged the girls to as well, they wanted them to be equally fucked up. They claimed they wanted to clean up the table first, which gave them time to come up with their strategy and have a couple of drinks on their own to keep up with the guys. They took their good old time cleaning up, they did not take everything in the house at once. Rob did not bother nagging her to join them after a while, Garth and him were doing some bonding. It took them a while, Shela was a clean freak, known by friends and family for her making sure even the glass surfaces of the coffee and end tables were wiped clean each night before she went to bed, so Rob knew it was fruitless to get at her to hurry up.

Inside after the girls finished they sat down, and did a couple more shots themselves, they needed not to catch up with the guys, but to regain the buzz they were starting to lose. They knew it was just a matter of time before the guys came looking for them.

They were both excited about having their first woman, and it was Helga that could not wait and made first move on Sheila. It had been nearly an hour since dinner, and all of them were getting pretty fucked up.

In the house the girls started kissing, and although the original plan was to just kiss, strip in front of the guys, etc.. It was not going to go down that way as girls were getting worked up, and the kisses kept getting longer. They moved to the living room so that the guys would not see them through the patio doors. Helga had made the first sexual move, and then she made the one that made them get totally out of control. Helga undid the button on Sheila's shorts and slid her hand down under her panties to find a wet pussy just ready for some fingering.

What they did not know was that the guys were running out of things of mutual interest to talk about and got restless. They gathered the courage to admit that they wanted to fuck the other's wife again. A plan was hatched that if they did not come out soon, they would strip and go in and just introduce their fresh boners to them. Rob knew that he sometimes had erection problems when drinking and offered Garth one of his Blue Pills. Garth did not share the problem but worried he would have the same stage fright that he sometimes gets at urinals. What guy does not want to get one of those erections that come with your teens? Watching porn, and seeing some of the huge and lasting boners of the porn stars of their age, they knew that is how they did it. They washed them down with another shot of course and started talking about porn, and some of their favorite types. Wife sharing was of mutual interest, and Rob set up his pad on the coffee table, they both moved to the loveseat in front of it, and they started watching porn to kill the time till the pills kicked in.

Back in the living room, the girls were on the sofa and stripped down to their panties. They were oblivious to what was going on outside at that point, and into their new experience. After they got tired of fingering and sucking on each other mouths and breasts Shelia spread out a quilt on the floor in front of the fireplace, it was gas and she lit it to help with the mood.

Meanwhile outside the guys were going from clip to clip waiting for the pills and porn stimuli to kick in. They decided to strip so that they could have better access to themselves and would be ready to walk in with nice solid hardons.

The girls inside were naked now, but not so much for the surprise, they just wanted each other and the excitement of the experiment they were about to go on. They were wrestling each other on the floor, they had not gotten to oral yet, but were close.

The guys had come across a video of two guys sharing one of their wives. This video turned out to be bi. The shared wife was sitting on her husband's friend's face, and her husband was sucking his cock. This got Rob partly erect almost immediately. Garth looked over at his big cock now in its glory and was envious. He also found he was not turned off by the male cock sucking in the video and was staring at Rob's cock. Rob noticed that his own cock had Garth's attention, and realized that Garth's frustration about not getting his up was building, so he spilled the beans, he confessed that he had some experimental bi-sex with his college roomy while drinking. Garth then admitted that he had been a little curious back then, but never had the courage. He added that he has wished he had on occasion. He was struggling to get his cock up and was frustrated when he saw Rob's monster growing.

Rob took a chance, he told Garth, "My roommate and I never had a desire to, nor did we ever go past oral, nor did we start with it, we just traded hands one night when we were both horny and drinking, kind of like us now."

He took another chance and made a suggestion to Garth, telling him if he would just put his hand on his, that would keep it hard. In return, he would be willing to try to help him get hard with his hand. Garth was in a dilemma, he wanted to try it, but his machismo was keeping him from answering him.

Rob understood and chanced to move his right hand over to Garth's cock. The booze was a big part of the problem of Garth getting hard, but that along with the porn was also part of the solution. Garth's inhibition was down from drinking and found that having Rob jerking him off was not much different than Helga's. He even felt a little excitement and was proud of himself for trying something new. Rob's handwork seemed to be doing the trick, and Garth was now starting to get erect. Garth thought, well if I ever want to find out what a cock feels like, this is it. and followed suit. Garth joined in the trading hands session, and for the first time in his life touched a penis other than his own. He lightly stroked Rob to help him maintain his hard-on as he continued to stiffen.

Garth was enjoying both jerking and being jerked so much, that when Rob got serious about jerking him off to speed things up, he did nothing to stop him. Once Rob's action changed from handling to jerking, in only moments both of them were rock-hard. It was enough bi-action for both of them. This experiment was purely a move of desperation to ready them to fuck each other's wives. They then decided to show what they were now so proud of and wanted so desperately to be able to present to the girls as part of a surprise to them.

The girls had just finished their tasting and were now upside down and deep inside each other with their tongues. When the guys walked in and turned the corner to show off their boners. They were the ones surprised, to say the least. This subject had never come up, so they did not know, but they also did not know this was both of their first. They just stood there and were not able to not grab their own wood. They kept to their own, as there was plenty of inspiration in front of them.

It was Helga who first saw them when the two of them rolled over on their sides still oblivious to their presence. She alerted Sheila, "We got company, our hubby's had their own idea, not original, but I like the look of those boners, and don't want them to go to waste."

"Sheila said to Helga, "Me too, I think we can find a way to put at least their cocks to use, and still finish what we have going."

None of them wanted to get into what had happened, they just wanted to eat pussy and fuck at that point.

Sheila proposed, "Us girls have enough holes we can work you in. How about I finish what I got started with Helga, while Garth fucks me, and you present your cock for her to suck Rob? We can switch it off then."

What the girls did not know was they were going to have those two hard cocks for about as long as they would be able to go.

Helga spread wide open, Sheila dove in, and spread her legs wide enough to accommodate Garth from behind, and the foursome begin, now it was officially a self-taught therapy session.

They both were pretty much equally happy. Helga had a strange cock in her mouth and a big one at that. Sheila was deep in her new friend's pussy with her tongue and had that friend's husband's hard cock in her pussy. The guys might have had lasting hardons, but the build-up and the foursome got the best of them. It was not long after Helga received her third orgasm from Sheila that she got a mouth full from Rob. He pulled back, and Garth and Sheila kept going. It was not until Garth covered her butt and back with his seed that the first part of the session was over. Helga then went back and cleaned up her husband's seed from Sheila's behind, then Helga spread her legs to reveal her swollen pussy, and got to work on it. Garth moved in and gave Sheila his cock to suck. That left Helga's pussy available for the biggest cock in the house.

After the second round, they were all sprawled out on the floor, and once one started to laugh it they all had a chuckle thinking about how this came about. They were all happy it did though. After they all got their breath Helga looked over at the guys and said, "My God, you guys just shot two loads, and your still hard, and rock hard at that."

Sheila looked at her husband and saw the shit-eating grin on his face. "You took a blue, didn't you? How about Garth that is pretty impressive, you fed him one too. I won't ask what the two of you did to get them that way before you came in."

Garth had his version of a shit-eating grin. Sheila told Helga, "Well we are going to have use of our two stud want-a-be's for at least two hours, got any ideas, we did call this a session, and we did one new thing already, well two I guess?

"Helga clarified, "Well guys, for the record, that was our first girl-on-girl, what about you guys, you were awful hard when you came in?"

Rob, "Well, we did watch some porn, a bi-threesome, and as boozed up as we were found a way to speed things up by trying trading hands, and that got the job done."

Shela said, "Well, that's not that interesting, but I would like to see you with a cock in your mouth, do you have any ideas for what we can do next?"

She then asks Helga, "Have you ever had both holes filled at once?"

"No I haven't, but I got a big bottle of lube, and I wear a butt plug now and then when I masturbate, so I must be curious, let's do it. I know Garth is interested, he used to poke around there but not lately. I suggest if we do this, that we both take Garth in the back door, and Rob in the front this first time, no explanation is necessary."

It was on, Sheila went for the lube, and Rob poured 4 shots to keep the buzz going. They did the shots and then instructed Rob to lie on his back. Helga looked at that tower sticking up and could not wait to have it in her. She was not in love with Rob, but her pussy was falling for his big cock, she never had a cock feel that good inside her, so she threw her leg over him and lowered her pussy down to his big knob. She let her weight down on it and he was in. She took a short ride, before slowing down so that Sheila and Garth could work on her anus. Garth spread her cheeks and held them that way, and Sheila first went in with her tongue. Helga was could not imagine the feeling she was getting could be any better by trading a tongue for a cock.

The next step was to switch to fingers, once it was stretched enough to hold two fingers from each of them to hold it open, it was time for Garth's boner. Helga's excitement was put on hold when she first felt Garth's knob trying to make its way in her ass. It made her remember losing her cherry, the whole first fuck was not that enjoyable. Garth was very careful not to go too fast or too deep this first time, but he sure liked the tightness of a butt hole. He could feel Rob's knob passing through her thin anal wall. They both were going slow, and it was feeling better for Helga.

The Jaeger was doing its job too, it relaxed her mentally and physically. She went from fear to ecstasy when they sped up a little. "Oh Fuck Yeah, this is it, bring that pussy up here Sheila."

She did, she carefully spread her legs open and slid under her head from the front. She was pretty happy, "Fuck Yeah, we are all connected again, how are we going to beat this?"

That part did not last long it was too much. Once Helga had her first DP orgasm, she could no longer eat pussy, she needed her mouth to breathe and moan with. "Ohh Ohh, that is a whole different "O" Sheila, Fuck Yeah! But I can't eat you right now girl, but we have all night!"

Helga enjoyed every minute, every second, and had three "Os" before she felt her first cumshot in her ass ever, it too was unique and new. Rob went off next, and now she had a pussy and ass full of cum. She dismounted and rolled on her back legs spread. The other three were seeing their first double pie, as it was mixing to form one. Helga was still getting her breath back from the massive "Os" she had. She could not even lift her head to try to look down at it. "Garth, get your phone I just have to have a photo of that before it's gone."

Garth took a photo, several, some with her whole body. Then he handed his phone to Sheila, and he posed with Rob, one on each side of her with their hard cocks over her belly, then with them in her mouth. It was time to rest and maybe have another shot. Sheila moved in with a towel, but first slurped up some of the pie, then wiped up the rest.

After another round, the whole act was repeated with Sheila as the benefactor. It was decided after that to retire with each other's spouse, one pair in each bedroom. They weren't done, Helga sucked and fucked Rob again. Although being watched by their spouses was hot, this was different and better in ways. It was private and intimate, it was a sample of what cheating might be like. She could show him her true feelings and she did.

Helga felt so much more comfortable, and it was to his benefit too. She took her time on the blow job, sucked his balls, and showed off her rimming skills before getting serious with his cock. She tried her best to swallow it, but his big knob in her throat made it difficult and she would eventually gag.

When it came time to fuck she felt uninhibited in that action too. She laid back on the pillow and looked so sexy as she pulled her legs back almost to her head. With Rob's cock as hard as it could be, he swore it was throbbing trying to get bigger. Helga was a sexy lady clothed or naked, but with her legs spread and pussy still swollen from all the sex she was even more irresistible. His cock was throbbing wanting her pussy, but his mouth wanted a taste first. He took his big man hands on each side of her pussy, and held it open as he went inside her with his long tongue. He tongue fucked her first then settled on her clit. She was going crazy and came hard. "Ohh Rob, you are getting better at this, I give you a B+, now get that big dick up here and give me an A+ fucking!"

He pushed his big knob against her hole and entered. This time he felt safer giving her more, and this time she could watch. His cock looked and felt so much bigger being able to see it going in and out of her. Helga wanted to try taking it all and vocalized that to him. He brought his head down to her and was kissing her as wrapped her legs and arms tightly around him. Once she felt his balls hitting her ass, saw the look on his face, and heard him breathing hard, she could see and feel he was all in. She came hard several times, Rob's cock was hard, but it was taking forever for him to get his moment of pleasure. Finally, he let out an "Ahh-Gaa" and Helga felt his ropes hitting her walls, she was so relieved, she could not have held that position any longer. She looked at the clock radio and saw that they had fucked over an hour, she did not think she and Garth had done that since they were newlyweds.

They were both spent, and she thought about just rolling over and trying to sleep, but she looked at him laying there with his pole still standing up on its own. She felt like she did as a kid and overate her favorite dessert, she could not stop.