Hands-On Study Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, this is...fuck, Wynn. I need...I need to..."

And finally her cervix gives and it slithers into her womb, bumping and rubbing against her walls and she pulls his face to hers, slamming their lips together and she screams as another orgasm is wrenched from her.

He growls, nipping and licking at her lip until he dips his tongue inside her mouth. Instinct has taken over now and he pulls her into the duct. His growl drops to a guttural sound in his throat as he breaks off to nip at her jaw and she moans.

He begins to babble in another almost ancient sounding language as his hands rub up and down her sides, sliding back to knead at her ass and he bucks into her, her head falls back from the pleasure.

"Oh! Oh, yes. Fuck yes!"

"It has been some time, " he's breathless, "since I've last mated. You feel so soft. So damn soft."

He moves against her for a bit longer until he shudders, a low whine escaping his throat as he goes rigid underneath her and his hands grip her ass harder.

"Here they come."

She was confused for a second until the oviduct expands inside her and she keens, feeling the tube pulse and undulate. Then it clicks.

The eggs.

He throws his head back and shouts, and she's bucking, jerking into him as the eggs begin to slide into her womb, eased by the slime that filled her. One and two brought some stretch and discomfort but the next two eggs pass easily and she's panting, squirming in his grasp. One of his hands drop to rub her slowly growing belly, before running up and down her ribs, lightly tracing the curve of her breasts.

"Four already and that quickly? Incredible. How many more do you think before you cum again?"

Then five and six bring more slime flooding into her womb and she comes, breathing catching in her throat and he chuckles hotly.

"So six brings that sound? Noted."

She groans, feeling so damn full. So full and filled and her mind is a blissed out mess.

Seven and eight make him groan this time and the duct twitches inside her.

"Fuck, so full..." One of her hands rub over her swollen abdomen and he watches her with heated eyes.

"Can you take any more?"

She kisses him hard, "Yes, oh fuck yes. I want them all."

He lets loose this absolutely wrecked sound at her reply that has her arching up into him and nine and ten wiggle through her cervix.

His legs finally give out and he flops down allowing her to slide down further onto the duct and she screams as eleven and twelve are pushed into her womb.

Ulyriad is grunting, gripping the tendril nearly painfully hard as he pulls her off him quickly, pinning her to the moss-covered rock. She's about to ask why when he cries out, eyes closes as both hands pump the tendril like a cock and it writhes wildly, spraying his seed all over her.

Wynn is floored, its so much that her clothes are soaked and its running down her body. He's babbling in that ancient language again as it twitches, releasing more seed again.

"Holy shit. How much is there?"

"No more. That was all of it." He groans, pressing his head into her neck, nipping at her collarbone.

"You are an extraordinary human, Wynn. You took a full twelve eggs. Utla! I'm sorry that I made such a mess of you, but I'm quite sure you did not want me to fertilize them. Not this time at least."

"This time?"

He rubs his hands up her sides, lightly caressing her stomach. "I admit that the thought of you carrying my eggs now is much more arousing but twelve is far too many. Five would be better, believe me. I grew up in a clutch of twelve. We nearly drove our mother insane."

He winked at her and she giggled, hand rubbing over her swollen belly.

"We'll see. Right now I think I need a shower. I'm coated."

He laughed then, standing to his feet and sweeping her into his arms gently. He pressed a kiss to her temple.

"I agree. So ends part one of the experiment. I'll need you to keep an eye on how you feel in the next few days. Note any adverse or positive effects, okay? I'll leave a communicator for you to get a hold of me in case of severe emergency."

"Emergency?"

"If you have an allergic reaction or the eggs are not dissolving."

"Oh."

"I will not force you to go through anything life-threatening, Wynn. Your health is first and foremost my priority in this study."

She smiles up at him tiredly before snuggling into him falling fast asleep.

His gaze dropped down to the now swollen curve of her belly and he's left breathless.

She really was amazing. Taking twelve eggs like that and still enough energy to smile afterwards. If she kept this up, he might just keep her.

12