Hands-On Study Pt. 02

Story Info
Ulyriad has a new device to try. Wynn enjoys it far too much.
2.4k words
4.67
5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she woke up the next day, she had been sure that that was all a dream, until she threw her blanket back and saw the rounded state of her abdomen. She flopped back onto her bed and groaned low, rubbing her hands over it.

"Is this really happening? Or am I just going crazy?"

A knock sounded on her door and after a few minutes something chirps from the table beside her bed.

"Wynn? Wynn come in?"

'Well, there's my answer now.'

She rolls onto her side and grabs at the device, looking it over closely. Finding a small button on the side of it, she pushes it.

"Uly?"

"Ah, there you are. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Are you at the door?"

"Well, yes. I did want to check up on you. Can you please let me in?"

"One moment. I'm a little slow at the time due to these eggs."

She groans, pushing to her feet and she doesn't even bother with her robe, padding to the door and flinging it open.

He was looking over his shoulder, one hoof pawing at the ground and he had a bag strung across his front. But he stilled as soon as he saw her. His face flushed a deep red and he cleared his throat. His eyes traced over her frame, lingering on the swollen curve of her stomach and he swallowed hard.

'Oh.'

"Wynn, why are you nude?"

She waves him off, "You've fucked me, Ulyriad and now you're worried about me not being dressed?"

"True, but I do have to say you were quite correct, Wynn."

She gives him an odd look, "About what?"

He leans over, one hand rubbing at the slit that housed his oviduct and the other brushing across her cheek.

"I definitely find pregnant women extremely desirable."

She gapes at him and he gently closes her mouth with a chuckle. "Is there any way to continue my experiment today?"

"I-I can't. I mean I still have to wait for the eggs to dissolve."

"Well, I may have a way to help them along." He lifts the bag up.

"I thought you would want to get rid of them sooner rather than later."

"Really? How...how does it work?"

"Well, we have need of your bathroom as this will get rather messy."

She motions him to follow her and his hoofs thump against the wooden floor as he trails after her, his watching the sway of her hips eagerly licking his lips.

"I have a few questions about the eggs. Did you feel uncomfortable afterwards? Or just full?"

"Full, but that's just me. It could be different for a much smaller or larger woman than me."

"Of course. Now please bend over the tub. I need access to your opening."

She rolls her eyes, "why?"

He held up a small tube-like object, "This needs to be inserted into you and pressed against the opening of your womb. It will feel...odd, you might even feel a slight pinch at first but then you will enjoy it. I promise."

Wynn sighs heavily, turning her back to him and bending over. He bites back a groan at the curve of her ass and without thinking he brings a hand down roughly on one cheek making her gasp out loud.

"Oh, sorry. I...I don't know what came over me." He rubs over the red spot, feeling the oviduct writhe, trying to slide free and he moans.

"You human women are so soft, so pale, so easy to mark."

"Uly?"

He shakes his head, kneeling down behind her and a hand dips between her legs, gliding through her folds and he chuckles.

"You are wet again, Wynn. Did you like that? Being spanked?"

He leans back and smacks her again, this time on the other cheek and she gasps, moaning low.

"Uly!"

His fingers push into her opening and she throws her head back with a soft cry, pushing back against his hand.

"Breathe, Wynn. I told you that I'd make sure you'd enjoy yourself. You tend to get so much better data when the test subject in question is moaning and writhing in pleasure."

She moans loudly when he leans forward and nips at her ass.

"And you, my dear, make the loveliest sounds."

"Please."

"Please what? What do you want, Wynn?"

"More! Please more!"

"Such a needy little human. Very well. As soon as the device is in place, you will need to get into the tub immediately."

"Uly!"

He nips her again, pushing the device into her and she hisses at the feel of the cold metal inside her but then its pressing into her cervix and she feels a slight pinch and he kisses her low back, cooing at her gasp of pain.

"It won't hurt anymore after that. Now into the tub and please try to relax." He stands back up, holding on her arms, helping her lower herself into the tub.

She shivers, leaning back in the clawfoot tub and she looks up at him.

"So what is supposed to-OH!"

Her core suddenly quivered violently as the device grew warmer inside her, the warmth spreading out from her core down her thighs, making her tremble.

"What is this?"

"A device of my own making. Similar to a vibrator but releasing small pulses of a highly concentrated dosage of the relaxing agent my oviduct releases. The vibration mixed with the agent will make the eggs dissolve, gushing from you. Its going to be fascinating to watch."

Her walls clench up and she arches up crying out. It felt good...so good. The warmth is growing in intensity and her knuckles are white, gripping the edge of the tub tightly as her clit twitches.

"Can you tell me what it feels like?"

She's panting as her walls quiver again, the warmth now spreading up her stomach, reaching her chest. "Ohh! Its...its warm....it feels good, so good."

He reaches over and pinches one of her nipples and she moans, arching up into his touch.

"You are quite flushed. Does it seem like your entire body is much more sensitive now?"

"Y-Yes...oh god yes. My body...so hot." Her breasts felt taut, nipples pebbled as the cold of the tub made her skin prickle and her pulse was pounding in her ears.

What the hell was this?

Ulyriad decides in that moment to lightly slap one of her breasts and a broken cry falls from her lips.

"Oh, definitely have to use this when we fuck again, huh? See if it will allow me to fit that horse cock inside your sweet little cunt."

"Yes! Oh, fuck, this is...its...I can feel, oh fuck, Uly!"

She feels the eggs shift in her womb as something begins to dribble out of her opening.

"Here it is. Now breathe, Wynn. Enjoy it."

Then it seems like her senses just explode and she comes viciously, her body seizing up and a scream caught in her throat as liquid begins to gush from her, spraying out violently.

He watches holding his breath as she shatters, the viscous liquid that once was the eggs being expelled from her womb and he feels both cocks twitch at the sight.

This was a better reaction than he had hoped for.

She cried out again as another orgasm tore through her as her body continued to gush liquid and he decided to help her along.

He leaned over and rubbed her stomach and she moans lewdly, screaming again as he pushes down on the swell, forcing more to spray from her.

"Uly! Fuck!"

Her head falls back, her arms and legs twitching and shaking as he continues to push down on her abdomen and his other hand slides down to slide through her drenched curls, fingers teasing at her clit.

"Are you going to come again, Wynn?"

She can't scream anymore, just whimpering, whining as another orgasm courses through her body. Her mind is nearly gone, only focusing on his fingers at her clit and the liquid gushing from her.

"Please...oh please...Uly!"

He groans, reaching a hand down to grip his oviduct painfully hard. He wants to fuck her again. To lay more eggs inside her just so he can watch this again and again. To watch her lose herself in mindless pleasure because of him.

"Wynn...so beautiful...so perfect." He growls, thrusting into his hand harder.

She was perfect in his eyes, sending his hearts stuttering and white hot pleasure coursing like lightening straight to his ovipositor.

Then she's screaming his name sending him over the edge and he shouts.

"Utla! Fuck, Wynn!"

His release tears through him and he crashes to his front knees as the tendril jerks, twitching, spilling his seed all over her face and chest.

Ulyriad clutches the tub with one hand as he pulls her up with the other, crashing his lips to hers. He kisses her hard, moving his lips over hers viciously, tongue darting out to lick at her lips, tracing them before he's pulling her bottom lip into his mouth, sucking on it hard. She's left breathless, gasping, arching up into him, softly moaning as he nudges her mouth open slowly with his tongue. He pushes in, dipping his tongue into her mouth, running it over her teeth before brushing it up across the roof of her mouth and she whimpers. He growls into her, his tongue wrapping around hers, sliding back and forth.

She sobs into his mouth as another orgasm is ripped from her body and another wave of liquid squirts out from her core.

"I...I don't think I can take anymore...please Uly?"

His hand caresses down her front, rubbing gently over her stomach and she moans low. "Just a little more. Its almost done."

He pushes down firmly and more liquid dribbles out of her and a thunk as the device slides free from her, the contents finally expended.

Wynn's soaked from both the liquid and his seed and he wants to...he shakes his head. Not yet. She's too worn out for that right now.

But then she's shoving his hand away, crawling out of the tub and he's startled.

"Wynn?"

"I need more, Uly. I need you to fuck me, right now."

His eyes widen in shock, "W-what?"

"Fuck me."

Uly grabs the tendril and she shakes her head, walking into the other room and he follows her confused.

"Wynn?"

She crawls onto the bed, flopping onto her back and she motions him over.

"That device helped me to loosen up right? We might as well take advantage of that."

"Really?"

Wynn glares at him, "Move or I will break out my toys and use them instead."

"Toys?"

"Uly!"

He looks sheepish then, rubbing the back of his neck, "Right." Then he's gingerly crawling up over her, gasping loud when her hands wrap around him tightly, pumping him a few times before pressing the tip to her opening.

"Go easy, okay?"

He pushes forward, feeling some resistance until she's grinding back against him, spreading more liquid over the tip. He moves again and this time it gives and the tip slips into her, making them both groan.

Uly tries pulling back but she's gripping him tight, pulling him towards her.

"Just keep moving forward."

He tentatively thrusts into her and nearly collapses when he inches further into her. "Fuck. Wynn this is..."

"Its...oh fuck, Uly, this...so good." And it did feel good, it felt amazing. She supposed that the concentrated slime numbed the pain considerably and the fact that she had already had five orgasms before this helped also.

Thank god for alien tech, huh?

Again he thrusts, pulling back out and pushing in slowly sending her arching with a moaning cry. He retreats again, this time thrusting roughly and she screams.

"Yes! Fuck yes!"

This was incredible, the device working far better than he had designed. The multiple orgasms had relaxed her walls enough to allow him to fit but she still squeezed him so deliciously. He thrust into her roughly and she lifted her hips into it causing a broken moan falling from his lips.

"I-I...Wynn, I don't know how much longer I can control myself. I...I want to fuck you."

"Then fuck me."

He growls gutturally, retreating just to surge back into her, slamming hard against her cervix and she sees stars, gasping for breath. He's pushing harder and faster and she's whining, whimpering as the pressure is building and her walls just twitch, quivering until her cervix finally just gives, allowing it access into her womb and he slams into her womb with a primal sound and she just mewls, no pain, only pleasure as he continues his brutal pace.

She shudders, feeling so stuffed but she's grinding down into him and he's not any better, grunting, growling above her.

"I'm...close...so...Wynn!"

Tiny whines slip from her mouth, her breath catching in her throat and her hands tearing at the sheets as body thrums in anticipation.

Then it happens, he tenses above her, head falling back with a roar as his hips jerk into her brokenly, flooding her with wave after wave of seed, until its dripping from her and soaking into the sheets.

She screams, long and loud, back arched as she shatters, walls clenching around him, pulsing as if milking him of every drop.

Ulyriad is the first to pull away, panting heavily as he stumbles, catching himself against the wall. He looks at her with half-lidded eyes, feeling fully sated for the first time in a long time. This was highly unexpected.

Oh, he knew that it was going to be sexually gratifying but he didn't expect how thoroughly he was enjoying himself, enjoying her. Her sounds, the way her body reacted to his, how it felt against his, clenching and squeezing him so amazingly.

It was mind-boggling how it felt like she was built especially for him with how well she took him.

"Oh...That...you....utla! I didn't expect...oh Wynn."

Wynn is gulping, gasping for breath, feeling an warm ache between her thighs. Holy shit. That had...

She giggled, "That was the best sex I've ever had."

He looks down at her startled by her giggle before he's puffing up his chest a bit, inwardly pleased at her statement. "I'm glad you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh, we have to use that device again."

"Maybe next time we can see just how many orgasms we can coax out of you. And you still have to explain the 'toys' you mentioned eariler."

"Fuck."

"Oh, we have only just started, my dear Wynn."