Hands-On Study Pt. 03

Story Info
Ulyriad has a new device For Wynn. Wynn is eager to try it.
3k words
4.61
5.4k
3
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ulyriad left her alone for a week after that. He did check in on her once or twice, just to make sure she had no adverse effects from the device and their frenzied coupling.

"You need to recover from that. It won't damage my research any if you take a week break."

"You wouldn't believe how quickly a woman's body can bounce back, Uly."

He had only chuckled and kissed her gently.

"As you humans say, the wait will be well worth it."

Her body was thrumming with pent-up energy...she wanted it again. Now. She looked over at her bedside table, eying the small communicator sitting there.

Should she?

He had told her to use it for emergencies but she really wanted to see him again. To see what other types of experiments he wanted to run.

She almost laughed.

Only two days of interacting with Ulyriad and she was acting like an addict...needing her next fix.

But it was freeing in a way; how his study allowed her to explore things she never thought she would be able to and god she wanted more.

She stared up at her ceiling, mind whirling with the consequences of this agreement she got herself into with him. It was crazy, unorthodox but the sex was definitely worth it. 

Wynn knew one thing for certain, no one would be able to outdo him...ever.

She sighed, grabbing the communicator off the table and turned it on.

"Uly?"

"Ah, yes. Wynn. How are you feeling?"

"To be completely honest?"

"Well, yes."

"I'm horny as hell right now. I...can we do another experiment?"

There was a clang as something metal dropped and his voice was shaky when he next spoke.

"R-Really?"

"I think I can manage another one this week."

A low curse in that ancient language of his and he's panting into the communicator.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes."

She giggled, "I see I'm not the only one impatient."

"I know exactly what we can do. Please, make sure to be nude by the time I get there."

That sent heat flashing through her body and her core clenched.

"That won't be a problem. I'm already naked."

"Fuck. Give me thirty minutes. Just....just stay where you are."

Then the communicator fell silent and she sighed, closing her eyes. 

What did he have planned for today? 

Would he use that device again? Or would he have a brand new one just for her?

Wynn knew that whatever he had planned, she was going to thoroughly enjoy.

-Thirty Minutes Later-

There was a thudding knock at the door and once again she answers the door completely nude but this time she was frozen by the sight of a humanoid robot standing next to him.

She stood off to the side, allowing him to enter, the bot smoothly, silently moving behind him before stopping next to her.

"What is this?"

"It's another device I designed for you. I did some research on adult toys and was given the idea for this. This is what you humans call a sex doll."

"You built a sex doll?"

"I admit it is a little odd but I was intrigued by it and wanted to do some further research. Could you be a dear and have a go?"

She swallowed hard, "I...fuck, Uly, I've always wanted to try one out but they were just too damn expensive."

He shook his head, "This specific one is actually based on my race's physical true appearance but with a few new additions."

"Like?"

Uly held up the small device and her thighs quivered.

"We'll need this of course. That is if you want to use it?"

"Fuck yes."

"Now, one question left...do you enjoy anal?"

"What?"

"The bot is equipped for double penetration."

Wynn gaped at him, "You gave it two dicks?"

"Well, yes."

She stepped up to the bot, poking its shoulder and its head tilted at her, one of its hands reaching out to her, making her take a step back. It dropped its hand and whined.

"Um, how lifelike is it?"

A hoof scraped across the floor as he patted her head.

"I assure you that the bot is safe. If it gets too much, I can deactivate it remotely. Now be a good girl and go lay down."

She shivered, giving him a sly smile before turning back to her room the bot close behind her. She could feel light tentative touches to her back before she felt a hard pinch and she jumped, turning on her heel to face the bot.

"Alright, listen here you...that hurt."

He stopped, whining again, shifting from foot to foot.

Uly chuckled, "Now I must tell you some things about him. He has a small amount of AI within him and I may have created a specific program for him to run on. When I was researching characteristics for the program, I came across a unique little thing. I have created an override, much like your safewords. All you need to do is say the word and it will stop immediately."

Her heart skipped a beat, "Thank you."

"I did tell you that your health was first and foremost my priority during these experiments. I keep my word, Wynn."

"What's the word?"

"Lollipop."

She giggled, "Lollipop?"

"A safeword is meant to be a word you don't usually say during sex and I have yet to find women saying lollipop in such settings except in very bad recordings."

That stopped her and she looked at him with wide eyes, "Wait a minute...you watched porn?"

"Yes. Far too much of it seemed forced and overdone but there were a few shining examples that leaned more towards the realistic aspect. And you, dear Wynn, are far better to watch than all of them."

Her face felt hot and she turned away from him and he gently touched her shoulder.

"Wynn?"

"Enough with the mushy, big guy. So at any point, if I feel uncomfortable, I just say the safeword and he'll stop?"

"Yes, now are you ready?"

She grinned widely, fell back onto her bed, and threw her arms wide.

Ulyriad looked down at her with a smile, shaking his head before he motions to the bot, handing him the device.

"Remember your program. She is to be treated only as rough as she wants to be."

The bot nods, moving to stand between Wynn's legs. He grips her foot, gently rubbing and massaging before moving to the other foot.

She sighs, closing her eyes and just soaking in the attention, moaning low with the bot's hands slide up her calves, hooking her knees, and sliding her down where her ass was almost hanging off the bed. He murmurs low, dipping his thumbs to trace along the edge of her folds, making her gasp.

"How is this so far, Wynn?"

"It's good. He's good."

"I uploaded a massage program into his cerebral matrix as well. He might be conducive to helping you to relax during this study."

Just then the bot chitters at Uly and he replies in his own language.

"Some of the features I added to him are strange but I'm quite sure you will like them."

"Just what kind of..." She trailed off as at that moment she hears a hiss come from the bot and suddenly there are thick cords wrapping around her legs. It wasn't until they began to move that she realized what they were. 

Tentacles.

She moaned low.

Uly groans loud, "That scent of yours is wreaking havoc on my mind, Wynn. I might have to watch from the window if it gets any stronger."

Two of the tentacles brush languidly up her inner thighs and she sighs.

The bot continues to rub up against her sides, digging its thumbs into the divots of her hips as two more tentacles snake up her stomach and wrap themselves around her breasts, lightly squeezing and pulling.

Then she feels one of the tendrils slide through her folds, teasing at her opening. Something warm and wet drips onto her and she tries to sit up to see what it is but the tentacles kneading her breasts keep her in place.

"It's a lubricant...to allow the tentacles to easily penetrate."

"Fuck, Uly."

It laps back and forth through her folds, spreading more of that lube over her until she's completely coated and she gasps as it begins to tingle and grow warm.

"It's warm. Why is it warm and tingly?"

"Ah, I may have added some of that concentrated slime to the lubricant but don't worry the device should work even better now."

Then the tentacle is slipping inside her pulling back and forth in short strokes, sending her head falling back into the mattress. The bot's hands are tracing light circles over her ribs as the tip of the tentacles around her breasts have now attached to her nipples, applying light suction.

"Shit! It's...oh, fuck!"

Finally, the tentacle slides further into her, bumping into her cervix and she feels that pinch again that marks the device being put into place and she sighs, knowing that things were going to get more intense from that point.

"Stay calm, Wynn. Relax."

That familiar warmth begins to spread once again, snaking through her veins and making her muscles jump. Her core clenches tightly around the tentacle causing the bot to groan and it bucks into her as the tendrils attached to her nipples suck harder.

She arches at the sensation. That device was starting to become her favorite, the warmth settling in her core, causing her walls to clench again almost violently as her legs start to tremble and she can feel growing wetness dripping from her. Her hands tear at the sheets as she thrashes, jerking her hips up into the bot.

"Please! oh please!"

The tentacle retreats from her wet heat, pulling the device free but she only moans loudly as her nerve endings are on overdrive, every slight movement sending fire coursing through her.

The bot chitters at her in Uly's language, gripping her hips and pulling her towards it.

She reaches for him, nodding her head eagerly.

She looks down to watch the tentacle but instead finds that another feature had appeared...a cock, thick and engorged. She licked her lips. It was all hers.

The bot rubs it up and down through her folds and she bucks up into him, trying to get it inside her.

"Fuck me, damn it!"

She cries out, clutching the bot's shoulders as he slams deep, bottoming out. His grip was tight on her hips as he dragged himself free just to slam back into her. Again and again, relentlessly.  He then lifted her up into his next thrust and the angle caused him to hit something inside her and she screamed loud as her orgasm suddenly ripped across her nerve-endings.

Ulyriad moaned, gripping his ovipositor tightly in both hands.

"You make the best sounds, Wynn. Utla, I want you."

Wynn inhaled sharply when she felt a tentacle slide back and forth in the cleft of her ass, nuzzling intently against her opening, spreading more of that lubricant, gently pressing into her again and again, until it finally slips in and she mewls.

"Yes, yes, please!"

She could barely speak as that slick is released into her hole and it pulled back just to thrust inside at the same time as he plunged into her wet heat. 

The bot was whining, whimpering as he continued to fuck her, not showing signs of slowing down.

Wynn's nails scraped down the bot's arms, causing the bot to growl at her, before flipping onto his back, pulling her on top of him, bucking up into her at the same time pulling her down. He plunged into her roughly and she squeaked, moaning sharply when he slammed up into her again. The tendrils wrapped around her breasts began squeezing in tandem as the tentacle begins to push further into her ass.

It expands just a fraction and she screams, head thrown back as another orgasm tears through her.

"Fuck!" 

Uly is thrusting into his hands now, little groaning whimpers slipping from his throat at the sight she made. It was nearly too much for him to take. He wanted so much at that moment to take that bot's place and fuck her into the mattress but this was an experiment. He couldn't. Not until he had the data he wanted. This would be a test of not only his willpower but her endurance.

That bot could go for hours. He had programmed it as such. 

The bot sat up suddenly, His hands sliding back to grip her ass, grinding her down onto him, her breasts squeezed between them as he thrust up into her.  Their mouths crashed together in short vicious kisses and the bot's tongue slid into her mouth, wrapping around her tongue and siding back and forth, muffling her moans.

Again the tendril in her hole expands just a bit more, rubbing slowly in and out of her.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, she realized that it was stretching her out as if making room.

For what?

She got her answer when the bot snarled into her mouth, ripping away, just to flip her onto her knees.

Its hands poked and prodded at her hole, rumbling in a pleased tone before spreading her ass, lining up, and roughly sinking his cock into her.

Wynn screamed as another orgasm crashed through her, leaving her panting for breath, and the bot groans lewdly, kneading her ass as he thrusts into her. He leans over to tangle a hand in her hair harshly pulling her head back as his other hand grips her arm, causing her to arch her back. The tentacles around her breasts finally release them, one snaking back down her stomach as one slides up to her mouth, slipping into it eagerly.

The one sliding down her stomach attached itself to her clit, applying suction off and on as the other three toy with her folds, teasing circles around her opening before plunging into her as one. She feels wonderfully stuffed with one tentacle down her throat, three in her cunt, and a cock in her ass. 

She could feel the pressure growing, her thighs quivering and her core clenching and she was lost, her mind beginning to slip from too much pleasure.

He's rutting into her wildly now, further fueling the building pleasure in her abdomen, sending a tingling sensation through her already shaking thighs and she shatters, seizing up around him as white spots explode across her vision and her slick sprays out around the tentacles, splattering onto the bot.

She screams hoarsely and Uly cries out as he comes and it spills out, splashing onto the mattress and splattering onto her side, making her groan softly.

"Uly! Fuck!"

"Oh fuck Wynn. You look magnificent."

But still, the bot continues and she keens as she feels that coil once again building and building up. It continues fucking her through four more orgasms.

She's sobbing by this point, mind completely gone, focused on only the pleasure as she rocks back into him eagerly.

"Please!, oh fuck, please! Come!"

She screamed and shuddered as she orgasmed yet again. This time everything became muffled as lights exploded and every nerve ending went off. 

Finally, the bot seizes up, head thrown back with a roar as he thrust harshly into her, his hips stuttering then stilling as he held himself deep inside her hole, flooding her so full it leaked out around his cock, dripping to the sheets.

That was when the tentacles decided to come as well, and she cried out, almost choking as liquid floods her throat, but it pulls free, spilling some of it onto her face, before nuzzling back and forth through it, as if painting her face. The three within her core made her belly swell with the liquid, causing it to squirt from her as they pulled free also and she slumped to the bed, moaning softly as they continued to pump, coating her head to toe.

The bot cooed at her, spreading the slick up her back, rubbing it into her skin. It leaned down, nudging her with its head, peppering her with kisses and gentle touches.

Uly was panting heavily, his oviduct twitching again.

"Wynn, are you alright?"

She moans, weakly giving him a thumbs up before she falls asleep with a soft snore.

The bot makes a concerned noise, tapping her shoulder until Ulyriad speaks.

"Let her rest. You wore her out. We can test your other features later. Now, get over here and help with this."

The bot chirps eagerly before climbing off the bed and clutching the oviduct in its hands. He squeezes hard before sliding down and Uly moans.

"Yes, like that."

He chitters at Uly, who nods, "If you want to. I did enjoy it last time."

The bot asks another question and Uly rolls his eyes this time, kneeling on his front knees.

"No, It takes longer for eggs to develop. It will be fine."

They pull the oviduct to his cock before thrusting hard, slipping into it, and pulling a moan from both.

Uly groans as the bot grips the oviduct tightly, thrusting into it again. It's fast and rough and Uly can't get enough.

"More."

The bot growls, pulling the oviduct down his shaft harshly as the tentacles extend out, snaking down across his side before dipping down and wrapping around his cock, making Uly stumble with a groan.

"Yes, oh yes. That's...can you...there too?"

The bot gives a chirp, pounding into the oviduct as one of the tentacles moves past his cock to toy at his entrance.

Uly growls, "Don't play around, just do it!"

The tendril plunges into him at the same time he thrusts sharply.

"Yes! Oh, this is what it felt like?"

The bot trills, nodding before moaning lewdly, hips stuttering already.

"We really need...to...ah...work on your...stamina...some more."

Again the bot trills, giving another sharp jerk of his hips and making Uly moan.

"Or maybe not."

He might just keep the bot around for more reasons other than fucking Wynn. Especially if this is what it was capable of.

He really was a genius at times.