In the Forest

Story Info
Faith in a whole new world, gets shown a whole new pleasure.
1.7k words
4.23
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Faith traipsed her way towards the entrance of Olympic National Forest. She spent most of her Saturday mornings in this forest. She was a mycologist who studied all different species of mushrooms. The path crunched under her hiking boots, and the chill from the fall morning settled onto her skin.

She was headed towards the base of Mount Olympus. There was a special species of mushroom there that she was currently studying. Her ponytail swung behind her head as she walked and her breath pushed out into large plumes in front of her. Suddenly, on her right, what seemed to be a portal into a different world. The sides of it steamed as if the temperature within was hotter than her current location. Faith stopped to take a double take. What the hell is that? She thought.

Faith began to step closer to it, feeling the heat emanate from the portal. It stood about her height and ended at her feet. As she peered in she could see a large tree, it was about as wide as four school buses. The air seemed to glimmer and it looked as though the world in this portal was a warm, spring day. Faith decided to step inside the portal.

Instantly, a strange scent hit her nose. The world she was now in was so saturated with color that it made her eyes water. She must have been taken to some alien world as the flora seemed to be completely different than that of Earth. Faith turned around and the portal to Earth was still there. Well, might as well explore while I'm here.

She strutted towards the tree. It loomed above her like nothing she had seen on Earth. When she looked left and right, she couldn't see the end of it. The bark of the tree was a deep crimson color, and the leaves were a navy blue. Faith heard a slight rustling sound and her heart began to beat faster with fear. She saw vines extending from the tree. They lifted off the ground and hovered just before her.

"What the hell is this place?" She asked to no being in particular. The vines began to come closer, one of them reaching her ponytail and releasing her platinum hair. "Hey! What the fuck!" She yelped. One of the vines shot out and wrapped around her ankle, pulling her up in the process, and flipping her upside down. More vines slithered into view and began tearing off her clothing a piece at a time. The vines began to fondle her breasts, one even began rubbing between her legs. As the vine between her legs stroked her thighs, she felt it slightly brush her pussy in the process.

Faith continued to struggle against the vines, but more seemed to appear. They were now wrapped around her wrists as well as her ankles. One even wrapped around her neck and then down around her waist seemingly to hold her as the other vines violated her. There was a vine wrapped around her breasts squeezing and rubbing her nipples.

"Fucking stop-" Faith started to yell before a vine pushed its' way into her mouth. The vine in her mouth began stroking her mouth going farther down her throat. Uhh, uhh, uhh. Faith gagged against the vine as it fucked her mouth. The vine between her legs now held her pussy lips open, and began to slide into her entrance. Faith was wet after all the stimulation. The vine in her pussy barely slid in, pumping just the entrance. Faith instinctually grinded against it, trying to get it deeper. As screwed up as the situation was, Faith's orgasm was building in her body.

Suddenly, the vines began to lift her farther into the air. The ground began to become more distant. She realized they were taking her to the top of the tree. Once they reached the top they took her through a tangle of limbs, coming to a clearing. Faith noticed aliens meandering around in the opening. With the vines still fucking her, she couldn't see what they were doing.

The vines in her mouth and in her pussy pulled out of her body. Faith was left shuddering suspended just above the floor of the clearing. Her pleasure went unanswered and pulsed within her body. Since her head was free to move now, she saw beings that were grey in color gathering around her body. They were all naked with varying sizes and shapes of genitalia. One of the beings started coming towards Faith, and had penis like genitals. He was quickly hardening at the sight of Faith.

"Don't you fucking come near me." Faith spat out at the creature. He placed his hands on her thighs spreading her wide enough for him to stand between her legs. Faith struggled, but the vines wouldn't budge. She was about to be penetrated by this alien creature. She shuddered with fear, but the pleasure within her reminded her how badly she still wanted to cum. Faith began watching between her legs as the creature began to rub his cock. His free hand roamed her body, pinching her nipples. He traveled down to her clit flicking it with his thumb, in slow, deliberate movements. His cock head sat at the entrance of her pussy, as he made short thrusts almost pushing his way in Faith.

"Ohhhh please." Faith begged without meaning to. The creature removed his hand from her clit and sharply penetrated her. The vines returned to her breasts and clit, rubbing the areas, as if they knew that she still needed the stimulation. The creature's cock filled her up, stretching her far more than any other partner she had ever had.

He penetrated her slowly, almost as if he was testing out what she could handle. After a few strokes, he began to speed up, eliciting moans from Faith. Just as quickly as he started moving inside of her, he turned his head and made clicking noises. Another creature began to move towards Faith. The vines climbed up to her neck, and forced her to turn her head towards the second being. His cock was already hard, he must've been watching and playing with himself before he was called over. Faith didn't have a chance to deny him as he slid into her mouth. The first creature began pumping in and out of her again. The sound of his body slapping against her, as well as the soft sucking noise his cock made sliding in and out of her, drove her right to the edge of orgasm.

The second creature held her head, tangling his fingers into her hair. He too began pumping in her mouth. She could hear him exhaling heavily as he fucked her mouth. She gagged on his length, and each time he did it seemed that he pumped faster. Are they going to finish inside me? Is that how these creatures function? Faith thought in the back of her mind. Faith felt another vine slither up in between her legs. It began rubbing the creature's cock while it pumped inside her, and near her pussy lips. Then it moved back towards her ass, Faith went rigid with realization.

The vine slid up to her asshole, dripping with the wetness from her pussy. The creature that was penetrating her cunt grabbed her ass, spreading her wide. The vine began to push on her virgin asshole, coaxing it to accept the size of the vine. The vine finally inched into her opening, after a moment it forced all the way in. Faith screamed, pulling herself off of the cock in her mouth. Her whole body arched, but couldn't go far as she was still restrained by the other vines. The two creatures who had been fucking her gave her a moment to get used to the vine in her ass.

"Ahhh, ssss, uhhh" Faith moaned as the vine stretched her asshole. It seemed to grow in size while it was inside of her. The pain soon subsided to pleasure as it fucked her. Impatient, the being at her mouth turned her head back to his cock. He shoved in with no hesitation, returning to his speedy pace. Then she felt the creature at her waist push his cock back inside her, speeding up to the fastest pace he had fucked her so far. Faith was so, so full. She was being used, touched, and played with. The pique of her climax finally hit her and she jerked in her alien restraints. Her pussy spasmed on the cock inside of her, squeezing him tightly. Her scream of relief was muffled around the cock in her mouth. The vine in her ass did not stop its ferocious pace. The creature inside her mouth must have really enjoyed watching her cum as he unloaded in her mouth. His cum shot to the back of her throat, he moaned into the air, verbally expressing his relief. He made a few small strokes before popping out of her mouth.

"Fucking cum inside me already, uhhh I can't take anymore." Faith demanded of the creature inside her pussy. The vine that was rubbing her clit was providing so much pleasure it was borderline painful. The creature sped up, the sound of their bodies hitting together filling the air. The vine in her ass followed the same pace, and with a few hard strokes, the creature came. This creature was guttural and animalistic with his moans. Faith felt his cum filling her pussy, so much so it dripped out of the sides. Simultaneously, the vine in her ass released too. She was dripping from her mouth, from her ass, and from her pussy. Her body was buzzing from all the pleasure.

In her haze, she looked around. The other alien creatures must have started fucking at the beginning of her assault. It had seemingly become a group activity. Other creatures began to approach her, but she was shocked at this behavior. A creature that looked to have a pussy mounted her. Faith assumed that it was going to ride her clit, but her mouth was turned to another cock, instantly taking it in. I just wanted to take some samples today. Was Faith's final thought before being used again, and then again.