Handyman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The menu on the screen shows USB highlighted. Must have been the last thing he watched. So, I push the select button. Up popped the contents of a USB drive. There is one file "L's B Day". This could be good. As the captain would say, "Engage."

There is George, John and two other guys surrounding a woman and it looks like they are helping her into the swing. Yes, it is Leslie. Man, she has great legs. George goes somewhere off screen and brings back a lit candle. What the hell are they going to do to my poor Leslie? George hands it to her and then the guys start to sing happy birthday to Leslie. Isn't that sweet, it's her birthday party. When they finish Leslie giggles, "Kiss the pussy now and later I'll serve you my birthday cream pies."

They swing her around to each guy and they each give her pussy a big kiss. When it ends George goes to town eating her pussy. The other guys are quick to join in the celebration. One man for each tit and a cock for her mouth. Every so often Leslie takes the cock out of her mouth and calls out, "Swing." They do just that, she is rotated to the next man.

After about twenty minutes of this Leslie yells out, "Fuck time." John is the lucky man between her legs, so he just slides in and starts fucking her. She is amazing how she pauses a blow job as she cums and then just resumes working the cock in her mouth.

Fuck! Who the hell would be knocking on my door now?

Pause the video.

Put cock back in pants.

Try to look casual.

I open the door and there stands Helen. "Hi. What can I do for you?"

"I just figure no one really welcomed you to the building. I thought I'd bring you a bottle of wine."

"Oh, thanks." I grab the bottle and stand there as calmly as a person can considering I am watching a video of a lady being fucked by four guys in the other room. Most likely a friend of hers.

"Well aren't you going to invite a lady in?"

"Just one second." I run into the bedroom.

Power off TV.

Close cabinet to computer.

"You were watching TV?" Helen walks into the room very casually as the painting swings back down.

"I just discovered it." Keep your eyes on me lady, keep your eyes on me. "George seems to have liked his technology." There, with my foot I close the sex toy drawer. Just then my phone sounds off for a text message.

Room 135 sink plugged

"I have to go service a sink. Maybe you could come back later?"

"I don't mind waiting. I'll be fine."

People are going to start to think I am always walking around with a fucking hard-on. Helen is in my room and I'm on my way to Janice's room what the fuck.

"Hello, I hear you have a plumbing problem."

"Right over here."

Well I'll be damned there is standing water in her sink. My imagination is doing overtime. These ladies aren't interested in some young guy. Luckily, I grabbed my bucket and channel locks. This won't take too long. I get the trap off and then I see it, there is a clog that just doesn't look right. I turn to get out from under the sink.

Janice stands buck naked in front of me, "I think I have some more plumbing that needs fixing."

She reaches her hand out for me. How can I not take it? I'm a like a puppy on a leash as she leads me into her bedroom. She stops and kisses me, she is definitely taking the lead here and I am going for the ride. Really, it's a blur for me, her lips on my cock, things she does with her tongue that send shivers down my spine. She knows what she wants and takes it, but at the same time she knows how to please me and gives it.

I used to think a woman her age would be loose and sloppy to fuck; I was learning differently. Her pussy engulfs my cock with each of my strokes. The way she rolls her hips with my movement, as she gets more worked up the friction is a bit less, but that happens. I am watching how much she enjoys the connection we have right now. I cum in her, it's fireworks, never had my world been rocked like this.

Laying there beside her recovering the lightbulb comes on. Oh, shit Helen was waiting in my room.

"I have to go. Shit, I want to stay."

"It's okay, this was just a service call and my pipes seem to be just fine now."

"It was just so good, can we, I mean may I..."

"Do it again?"

"Yeah."

"I sure as hell hope so."

Janice gave me a quick kiss and slapped my ass, "First you better put my sink back together."

I clean out the clot in the trap, put it in and test it all. The whole time she just stands there, with my cum flowing down her leg. Fuck she looks so damn sexy like that.

"Thanks for the service call."

It's just lust, it's not love. I keep that going through my head. I had just had the best sex of my life with someone more than twice my age. I'd seen Harold and Maude, thought it was silly, cute but silly. Is she my Maude?

When I entered my suite, the bottle of wine is on the coffee table, but Helen isn't there. Wow I have to figure out what the hell I am doing, but first I need a shower. I am pulling my shirt over my head as I walk into the bedroom.

"Don't you think that's being a little bit forward?"

Fuck, Helen is laying on my bed.

"Sorry." I start to put my shirt back on.

"No, no, no you started to take it off." She starts to sound out a nasty bump and grind tune that you would expect in a strip club.

Helen stands up and picks up two of the cameras from the cabinet. She brings them up to me, "What angle do you think is best?"

There was a side view of her going down on George and on the other camera she was looking right into the lens of camera that was obviously being held by George as she sucked his cock. I pointed to the second one.

"Good, because I'm going to show you that view." She pushes me back onto the bed.

"No, I need a shower first." I still had Janice and my juices all over my cock.

"You think I haven't tasted her pussy before?"

"What?"

Helen retrieves her phone and opens her text messages. There is one from Janice, "I won!" below it is a 5 second video clip of me fucking Janice. I also notice that this has gone out to a list of people.

"Now show me that second place is the real winner."

Helen pulls down my pants and underwear in one quick move. Soon she is savoring my cock and balls. I'm still not used to a woman being able to take me completely into her mouth. I'm just average size, but I still had never experienced this. These ladies have talents and aren't afraid to use them.

Helen's nipples are incredible, I've seen nipples get hard, but these are like diamonds standing proud on her breast. It's like her pussy is connected to them. When I roll her nipples with my teeth, I can feel a reaction as her pussy grips my cock. She had been a dancer and moves like one in bed. When she cums it's like fluid in motion as she moves with the waves of pleasure. I cum with a wave that shoots through my body, every nerve tingling in joy. There is no comparison I am in love with mature women.

We are snuggling under the covers and Helen reaches for the remote. Turning the TV on I see it come on right where I paused it.

"See birthdays are special here." Helen then presses play.

There is Leslie getting fuck by the four men. Helen is running her fingers over my chest slowly working lower and lower.

"You know George and John, the other two are Frank and Alex. I'll introduce you tomorrow."

"They live here?"

"Yes, the only outsiders are John and his wife and now there's you."

"Wait you're say John's wife is in on this?"

"Well of course, we have a rule about cheating."

"Surprised you didn't get Jack involved, he's a pretty good-looking guy for his age."

"Jack will be happy to hear that."

"What?"

"That you think he's pretty good looking."

"Hu."

"Jack's busy sucking cock and getting fucked. He never comes up to George's place to join in the fun. Everyone knows late at night there's balling in the billiard room, men only."

"Jack's gay."

"You can say it's a full-service organization."

"Well there must be lesbians."

"One night in bed with Cindy the cook and you have to peel a woman off the ceiling."

"That sounds like it comes from experience."

"A lady has to keep a few secrets."

Just then Frank erupts into Leslie on the screen. George calls out, "First slice." And he drops to his knees and buries his face in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck no way man." Is my instant reaction.

Helen just grabs my cock and starts to stroke it, "You'll learn. Leslie gets you tomorrow."

12