Handyman Caught on Cam

Story Info
Your handyman gets to handy on home camera.
3k words
4.39
11.7k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dxstebb
Dxstebb
24 Followers

You pace back-and-forth nervously before work waiting for a handyman to arrive at the House. He's late and you have very little time to get going if you're gonna make it to work on time. You plan on cutting him some slack because you feel guilty about hiring him off his picture alone. Much like a guy choosing a realtor for her looks, you chose him while browsing the web for contractors because of the photo he inserted in his ad. In his ad he wore a sleeveless shirt overlaid by a fall harness nestled snugly into his denim jeans. He appeared to be a full head taller than the workers around him and his sun tan skin glistened under his 5 o'clock shadow.

You explained the project to him over a couple of phone calls and sent pictures of similar accent walls from the net. It was a small project for him but more than you wanted to tackle.

When the doorbell rings you answer so quickly that you appear to startle him. In an old fashion way he slides his ball cap off his long wavy dark hair and clutches it over his chest. He starts to apologize for his poor timing but can't get the words to come out straight. He stutters and stammers and appears nervous as he tries to speak. I,I didn't realize you were so.........., never mind, I'm sorry I'm late. His shyness is cute. You wave him inside quickly and show him to the bedroom wall that's getting the work. He's a little rougher around the edges than his picture showed but not in a bad way. Following him up the stairs certainly showed you that hard physical work had chiseled him into what you imagined. Apparently you're not the only one gawking as his gaze remains fixed on you while you're trying to direct his action to the project. A little uncomfortable at 1st, but you start to understand because you're dressed in your high heels and business dress for the presentation you have to give today. You even complimented yourself in the mirror after getting ready this morning for looking good.

He explains he has everything he needs to get started and reminds you that you should be on your way. You tell him that you'll be back to eat lunch and do your exercise program. He shows you to the front door and holds it for you as you leave.

Your presentation at work gets canceled, leaving you with nothing to do. You decide to pull up the home security cameras and check the progress of your project. When you pull up your bedroom you see him placing a drop cloth over the dresser to keep things clean. Instead of tape he opens drawers and tucks the cloth into them. When he gets to the final drawer he pauses before shutting it. What is he staring at? He leans back and looks down the hall as if to check and see if anyone is there and then sides his fingers into the drawer. The drawer in question is a small drawer that you keep your sexiest panties in to separate them from the others. Your mouth hangs open as you see him slide a pair through the narrow opening of the drawer and hold them up in front of him. "What the hell!" you think. He smiles as he sits at the edge of your bed, panties now in one hand and a photo of you from the night stand in the other. The photo was taken by an ex in Hawaii and depicts you laying on the beach facing the lens. Over your head and shoulders is a glimpse of a thong bikini between your tanned rear end and a powder of sand clinging to your cleavage at the bottom of the photo. You kept it around because it made you look like some kind of model from a magazine cover. You can hear him say Oh-My-God as he lifts it closer to his view.

You think it's funny because you mouth almost the same phrase as you watch him lift your black lace thong to his mouth and nose.

"What the hell do I do now?" You think to yourself. Should I call him or make a noise on the camera? You think you want him to stop but he's so damn attractive it's turning you on knowing he's thinking of you. He appears to be day dreaming as he lays back against your pillows and looks at the photo. The hand holding your panties drops them on his chest and he reaches for his tight jeans to readjust himself. You picture your panties laying on his bare chest and that gives you an idea. You can control the thermostat from your phone.

81, that ought to do it. He jumps when the furnace kicks off and tries to put things back in their place thinking someone was there. You giggle as he opens the ladder quickly and picks up his tool belt. His bustling simmers to an end as he realizes it's just the furnace running. He wasn't working long before he was

right back at the night stand staring at your photo. You get nervous because the framed picture he's looking at isn't 1 foot from the camera you're watching from. You don't think he's noticed but it looks just like he's staring at you at times. Enough so that you shy away when it happens. You're addicted to the monitor now like a Crack phene as he goes back to work. There is a visible sweat trail appearing between his shoulder blades and your whispering to yourself, "take it off!"

It wasn't long before your wish came to fruition. He grabbed a bottle of water and threw down half of it before peeling his shirt off his sweaty torso.

As he wiped his forearm across his brow you felt devious for what you had done. It felt dirty and manipulative but exciting at the same time. His body glistened with sweat as you glued yourself to the screen.

He began to wipe himself off with his shirt before sitting down on the bed edge again to relax.

He started to adjust the throw pillows before laying back on them. As he removed his hand from under the pillows your nightwear slid out with it. He again raised them to his chest after examining them and looked toward your photo. As he reached for it he stops and instead grabs the camera. Oh shit! He pulls it toward him and unplugs it but it doesn't die because its battery backed up. You can see a growing hard on in his pants as he tries to tame it while laying there.

He then buttons back up and stands up in front of the screen and tries to shift it around as if it's unwanted. N, no, no. You want to see it so bad that you're verbally yelling at the screen. TAKE IT OUT! Just give me a little peak.

At this time you excuse yourself from work and hustle to your car and pull around the corner where you can watch from your phone. It's almost lunch time anyway but what to do? Do you go home? Do you continue to watch? Your so turned on right now that you begin to touch yourself as he uncomfortably writhes around in his jeans

Just then the cameras low battery warning starts to flash on the screen. What? No. Hurry up. His hand reached through his waist line and tried one last time to adjust his dick to one side. You can tell it wants out. He doesn't just quickly move it, he ends up holding it for a few seconds contemplating his next move. As his hand exits his jeans he moves it over to the buttons holding everything in and starts to undo them. "Finally", you sigh. One button gives way to another in a domino effect until his fly is open and a hard cock falls out.

He takes it in his hands and continues to remove his jeans until they are low around his legs. You can't even blink as he lays back down and starts to slide his hands down to his beautiful erection. This is unfair. He's in your bed, thinking of you and handling his huge cock alone. You want to see how it ends but just then the camera dies. Fuck, not now. You thought you were going to get off watching this and now you're left hanging. Screw this, you start the car and head home.

When you get there. You slam the door to announce your presents and you hear him scurrying around frantically. He yells out, "just a second, I lost track of time and it was hot in here so my shirt is off. By the time you enter the room he is on a ladder acting as if everything is normal. He's flush looking in the face and awkwardly shifting on the ladder. Now you're confused? He must not have known I was watching. Everything looked as it should until he reached above his head and his t-shirt rose above the belt line.

His pelvis is right at head height and he forgot one small detail. The fly on his jeans was left unbuttoned. It's too much to bear.

You also notice from his front pocket hangs the end of your panties. He had obviously tried to hide them quickly and not done a very good job. You ask how things are going and he replies, fine. You reach up and slide your panties from his pocket. "Really," because it looks like you're having a "HARD"time. He looks down at what's twirling around your finger and hangs his head. Before he can come up with anything clever to say you reach right through his open fly and attempt to release his hard dick from its denim confines. You're surprised that your fingers don't touch as your hand wraps itself around his shaft. You struggle to pull it free until you unbutton the top of his pants and pull them down. You have him tree'd like a cat. Nowhere to go. You take one step up the ladder and stare at his cock because you know he doesn't want to go anywhere anyways. He has a small glistening bead of precum at the tip as

he starts down toward you. Just as his feet hit the floor you plunge your mouth over his cock. His knees buckle and almost give as he leans his weight against the ladder. Fuck! He says as you flatten your tongue around the bottom of his shaft.

Your panties are soaked and as you remove them you run your tongue up his cock pressing it against his stomach until it bounces out of your mouth and off your chin. You can feel it slide down your neck and chest as you stand. You grab his stubbled jaw and pull it open. Is this what you wanted as you slide your wet panties across his open mouth? Suddenly the shy boy in him disappears. His tongue curls to meet the fabric as you glide it from one side of his mouth to the other. As they fall away from his mouth you tip tow up and introduce your tongue to his. His cock is pressed firmly against your stomach as he pushes you into the dresser. His hand slid down to your hips. He contracts his fingers until your dress is above your hips and in one thrusting motion lifts your body off the ground sitting your bare ass on top of the dresser. This must have aligned his cock with your eager pussy because the second you came to rest on the surface of the dresser he was thrusting into you like a dog in heat.

You start to grab at his back and shoulders for a different purchase but his motion is hard and rhythmic. It's like you unleashed a primal part of him that just had to get out. The upward thrusts of his cock are repeatedly catching you off guard between g-spot and deep penetration. He starts to slow his rhythm as he slides his hands under your ass and picks you up off the dresser. You try to wrap your legs around his waist before you realize you're suspended by his cock. He hooks both your legs in the crook of his elbows and pushes your back against the wall while he continues to pound your pussy. This guy is going to ruin you. His animalistic lust is fierce and there is no sign of him slowing down. It's like you're one of the nails he's used to driving and you need it to continue.

You're completely caught up in the moment. Nothing in the world exists except this stallion of a man who's making you his personal fuck toy and you love it. You feel so small and petite being held up and fucked like this. He finally leans forward and places his forehead against yours. His teeth find your lower lip and he says, tell me when you cum. I want to taste you on my tongue and fingers. You can't even reply because the words are the very things that tip you over the edge. You open your eyes to his staring intently at you from inches away. He cracks a grin and says you just did didn't you. His rhythm slows to a stop until he's buried himself to his balls and lifts you off the wall and turns to face the bed. He leans over until your back is on the comforter. You're still hanging from his pussy wrapped erection as he slowly pulls out. He grabs both your hands and pulls you up to your knees. He then slides under your thighs and pulls you down over his mouth. You arch forward and grab his neck as his tongue darts in and out. Grasping him by the neck gives you a feeling of power you have never had. You can see his manhood convulse each time you squeeze your hands and you want it back in you but he is enjoying the taste of you too much.

He slides back out from under you and slumps to his knees. In a quick motion he pulls your legs out from under you until you're in front of him on your back. His hands push your knees wide apart and slide down your thighs to your glistening lips. Just as he curled his fingers to lift your dress he is doing the same to spread you apart. His rough palms are warm as they lay in the pocket of your inner thighs.

You can feel his hot breath as he closes the distance and covers your entire clit in his mouth. Holy fuck, this guy is going to make me cum again you think. Just then his teeth strafe your clit and pull gently as his fingers dip into from two different directions. Between that and the feeling of his stubble on your spread pussy lips you find your release again and he knows it.

He pulls you in tighter as you cum and holds a steady suction on your clit.

Just as your body starts to go limp he says, not so fast, I'm not done with you. He pushes your knees together and to one side. Both his hands rotate you by the hips and pull your ass into the air. Both his hands cup your shoulders and slide down your arms over your elbows and to your wrists. He is so hard that he needs no help finding and penetrating your pussy as he pulls your arms behind you forcing your whole body over his cock. His dick is now dry enough that it forces your pussy lips to drag and role around his shaft as he pushes his way in. It's the perfect balance of pleasure and pain as he pushes and pulls until his entire shaft is lubed with your cum.

He begins once again to pound your pussy like it's the last time he will ever get any. He is relentless until you cum again.

There is nothing left in you as you as you think back to how bad you wanted to see his cock cum on camera earlier. You tell him your done and want to watch him cum over the front of you. As you collapse to your stomach he rolls you over and straddles you. You pull him until he shuffles on his knees up past your waist. You want a good look at what has been punishing your little pussy. It your turn to watch him cum. He reaches down and and grabs his slick wet cock and begins to pump it thru his hands. It doesn't take him long Staring at your bare tits.

You tell him you want him to cum. Cum on your chest and tits. You're excited as his head thrashes back and his hips jab forward. This is what you wanted to see. His body convulses as he shoots his load over your tits and sternum. He pauses momentarily between each shot of cum and then continues.

It feels so warm and smooth. You've never had a guy do this before and it's thrilling. His dick dumps load after load until he lets go of it and his hands fall to his side. You know there's more because it's still rock hard and you grab it with your empty hand and decide to punish it like it did you. He tries to jerk away as your hand slides around his now sensitive tip but you're not letting go until every last drop is gone.

His head is back and he is groaning in agony. You want his balls to work so hard they'll ache for days.

The last drops hang from his now punished head and you grin as you wipe it off on one of your nipples. His groans let you know you've got your revenge.

Dxstebb
Dxstebb
24 Followers