A Shower On Video

Story Info
Mom gets caught, son gets revenge.
3.2k words
4.33
27.7k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Swim & A Shower

All characters are 18+

This story is pure fiction.

It was the beginning of summer. The dancing days were back again as Robert Plant would sing. Everybody was trying to shed weight and get fit for a nice beach bod or at least one that wouldn't be laughed at. That's what both Lana and Todd Dakota were doing at this moment. Lana was doing squats in a low cost membership gym, one not far from home. She had on tight black leggings and an equally tight blue sports t-shirt that was showing off her 34E breasts. Her brunette hair in a ponytail. Men were trying to be sly by making quick glances of her large ass. An ass just begging to smacked. One her husband had been ignoring for months. One that looked too good to belong to a 6 foot tall 46 year old mother of one.

Lana's music faded to paranoid thoughts and the lyrics of the song she loved disappeared: "Is he having an affair?" "Is he really going marlin fishing with the boys next week?" "Does he have a side bitch up there?" "Are all of them getting laid up at the beach?" "Why am I never invited and why does he get snippy with me when I ask to go fishing with for once?" The thoughts were running through her head. But then the music kicked back into her thoughts and they were cleared away with the switch of a new song.

Meanwhile at the university, Todd was on his back. The sound of heavy metal blaring through his pods as he gritted his teeth and pushed up on the barbell. He loved bench presses although it'd be nice if he had someone to spot him in the gym. He rested the barbell on the mount and got up to his feet. He'd been there for two hours. His 6'2" 19 year old body drained. His dark parted hair now frazzled. But damn did his arms look great. Pecs as solid as brick. Abs...well at least he had a decent 4-pack and a toned ass to make the women weep. Too bad he was so fucking shy around them. He'd only gotten head from an 18 year old girl in senior year of high school and that was on a dare at a drunken party. Hopefully this year, his roommate Josh; who's the same age, could show him the ropes.

Josh had to go back home and help his father move out of their home since his mom and dad's divorce was settled. It was also the same week that his father would be out on his fishing trip. So Todd invited his mom up for the weekend to stay in his dorm. Todd would take the couch and his mom could take his bed. Certainly not Josh's stinky bed, damn that kid could go through a pack of cigarettes in a matter of minutes practically. Todd had to spray the room every night just to breathe.

All was fun and dandy until his mom showed up on Thursday, not Saturday as agreed upon. It was 2pm; Todd was jerking off and quickly had to think of something to get his boner to die down. He grabbed an old sock of Josh's and inhaled. Gross! He nearly puked, but it worked because he was completely soft now.

"Hellooo pumpkin!" his mom said embracing him in her arms for a tight hug. Her jersey clad boobs pressed against his tank top clad chest. She had on a pair of jean shorts and sneakers. Meanwhile his shorts still had fiery tortilla chip crumbs on them.

"I didn't expect you for two more days. What are you doing here so early?"

"Oh what you got a girl in here? Yooo hooo!" she said laughing.

"Oh honey your father's on his fishing trip and I just got so lonely at home, so I thought I'd come up."

"Mom, I keep telling you, you need to get a new dog. Pretzels died last year, it's been long enough and there are plenty of great adoption centers nearby."

"Oh I know, it's just been real hard. Tell you what I promise that I'll start looking again if you keep your grades up....Now where do you want me to put my suitcase?"

"In my room is fine, just ignore Josh's bed. My sheets and comforter are all clean for you."

"Did you bleach everything first? Oh I'm just messing with you, lighten up!"

He took his mom for a tour of campus, pointing out things like the football field, the indoor pool, the library, the classrooms. What her and and my father were paying for. After all his dad being the owner of multiple car dealerships in the state, they had the money. His Mom was always treating her friend Tiffany to drinks, the movies, clothes, food, you name it she was practically her sister. She was also a 35 year old blonde bombshell that was recently divorced and caught the eye of Todd. Too bad Tiffany had to work doubles at the hospital all week. It was another reason Lana was eager to spend time with her son.

Lana and Todd ordered pizza. While Todd was in the restroom the delivery guy came knocking. "Shit, mom I'm gonna be in here a while, can you get it?"

His mom opened the door and a scrawny delivery man who must've been 21, standing there. Red hair that hung down over his eyes and a goatee. Like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Lana grabbed the pizzas. She went for her purse but was out of cash. "Shit" she thought, "might as well do what we girls did back in college..."

Suddenly she raised her tank top over head revealing a braless set of gorgeous tits to the pizza guy. "You can touch them if you'd like" she said feeling extra horny. The pizza guy reached out to maul them with his hands, kneading like dough. So great and natural. Soon a flush was heard and Lana pulled her top down, ushering the guy out.

"What?" Todd said stupid to what had just occurred.

"You need to spray in there!" his mom shouted holding her nose.

After eating Todd pulled a blanket and an extra pillow onto the couch to sleep on. His mother took Todd's bed, thanking god she bought him a mattress topper. At least everything was relatively clean on his side of the room. She took some Melatonin and went to sleep.

She had dreams all through the night of pulling the pizza guy in, pulling down her shorts, bending over and letting him fuck her as Todd looked on in horror. "Mmmmmr oh mmmmm yes...here's your tip, just the tip, just the tip" his mom was mumbling in her sleep. Todd passed out in a food coma on the couch.

Waking up in the dorm room, Lana sat up and stretched. Walking out of the room she went and took a piss on the toilet, half awake and forgot to close the door. Todd woke up seeing his mom on the pot and the sound of piss hitting the water in the bowl.

"Ew! Mom! Seriously!?" Todd said immediately closing the door and trying to forget his mom's trimmed bush.

"I'm sorry pumpkin! But for the record, I've walked in on you before too." She gave Todd a kiss on the cheek and went back in the room to get dressed into some real clothes.

Lana reappeared in jeans and a t-shirt. Looking quite plain and modest for once. "I'm going to the grocery store to get you and Josh actual FOOD. I'm gonna fill your refrigerator and freezer up with something other than junk food.

While his mother was away, Todd had a break to jack off. Out of instinct, he jumped on his bed, put in his earbuds and loaded up some VR porn on his phone. It didn't take long to cum but he had shot it all over his comforter. What to do? Well he got a spray bottle atop the fridge and paper towels and began scrubbing. "Good enough" he thought.

Lana came back with arms full of groceries. Eggs, bagels, salad mix, microwaveable meals, juices, etc. They both ate breakfast and Lana brought up the idea of going for a swim. Todd thought of showing up at the pool with his mom and wanted to back out. Seeing the unsure look on her son's face, Lana said "look pumpkin I'll stay away from you and give you plenty of room, I just want to go for a swim since we only have that jacuzzi at home. You can stare at the other girls all you want!"

"Mom!....Fine ok, let me get my board shorts on."

"Yay!" Lana exclaimed, her boobs bouncing.

"I'll change in the bathroom mom, just use my room."

Lana came out wearing a large t-shirt that hung on her, with a pair of short shorts masking her bathing suit. A towel on her shoulder and flip-flops on.

Todd was too, dressed in a T with board shorts on and water shoes on with goggles on his head.

They headed down to the pool and to their surprise there were hardly anyone there. "Remember, act like you are NOT my mom, we don't even know each other" Todd explained to his mom. "Oh don't worry pumpkin, that won't be a problem!"

A large muscular male with blonde hair was doing laps in the pool, 20 years old, 6'3" but built even better than Todd with a set of six pack abs and broad shoulders. There were two girls hanging out in the jacuzzi. A blonde with small tits and a redhead with medium sized ones. They were both ogling the blonde man.

Todd took his t-shirt off, but the girls barely paid attention to him. When Lana took her shirt off she revealed her 34E breasts in a tiny pink bikini top. The blonde man stopped swimming to look at Lana. She took off her shorts next, unveiling a black thong bikini bottom.

"Mo--" Todd nearly said mom before muffling his words so maybe they'd think it was his sister or someone else.

Lana turned around and her wonderful ass came into view. One of the best Todd had seen. So full and ample. Lana put her hair in a ponytail and dove in. Todd just eased his way in slowly, remembering to put his goggles on.

Lana and the blonde man began swimming back and forth in separate lanes of the pool. Lana's ass and breasts gliding through the water. Todd would swim under the water and simply look up at her marvelous beauty. Soon Lana and the blonde man who Lana found out was named Kyle began talking.

"Oh I'm a perspective mom, I'm checking out the pool to see if this university will be right for my son." Lana lied.

"I'm a sophomore here, studying biology. I want to graduate and work as a physical therapist..."

The two chatted for what seemed forever. Todd finally got up and hopped in the jacuzzi. When his mom hopped out of the pool to use the locker room Kyle got up and headed into the men's locker room. Suspicious, Todd got up and entered the men's locker room only he did not find Kyle.

"Oh yeah just like that!"

That was a male's voice coming from the women's locker room. "Wait a second.." thought Todd.

He peaked over to the women's room to see his mom sitting on the bench in her bikini giving a completely naked Kyle head. She licked his 8" long shaft head to balls and back again. Finally she put the head of his penis in her mouth. She bobbed down on it to let go of it with a loud *pop*. She then started really going down on it until she started deepthroating it and the sound of *gulp gulp gulp* echoed throughout the locker room.

Todd mischievously whipped out his phone and started recording.

Soon Kyle had torn Lana's bikini top off her exposing her luscious firm breasts. He licked her left nipple while groping her right breast and then switched. Next he removed her thing bikini revealing to Kyle and Todd her trimmed dark bush. Immediately Kyle went head first in like a diver, like an animal rather. Licking from her clit the end of her pussy and back, flicking her erect clit. "Oooh fuck yeah, right there Kyle!" Lana shouted.

Lana had completely forgotten about her son and didn't care. Her legs shook and chest became flush. "Oooh oooh awwwe GOD!" she exclaimed having her first orgasm from a man in months.

Todd couldn't take it and let slip his shorts, pulling out his dick and started stroking it having his mom ravaged by another man.

Kyle led Lana to the showers and turned it on. Letting the hot water run down both of their bodies, Kyle wrapped his arms around Lana kissing her deep, licking at he earlobes. Soon he spun her around so that her ass was pointed out towards him and her hand pressed against the wall. Kyle bent down slightly to align himself and pressed in. His dick penetrating her pussy walls.

"Fuck! Oh shit baby, yes! Yes Kyle you're so big!"

When he reached the hilt he stopped and then slowly pulled back until he was almost completely out of her. Then he slammed back in. He repeated it over and over again. Then he started picking up the pace and grabbed at her ponytail, smacking her ass.

"Ugh ugh ugh ugh yelp! Ugh ugh ugh yelp!

"I'm cumming!"

"Wait! Hold on! Almost there! Almost There!" Shouted Lana.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeahhh!"

"Oooooh fuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Lana's pussy clamped down on Kyle's dick, squeezing the semen from it as he shot three hot loads deep into her.

Todd lost it and shot cum onto the floor. He then pulled his shorts back up. He walked into the locker room. "Mom! What the hell!?" acting surprised.

"Pumpkin it's not what it looks like!!!"

"Sorry I fucked your mom dude but she was into it" said Kyle as he got dressed.

"It looks like you were fucking him, that's for sure, I heard you scream and thought something was wrong."

"Well you said not to act like your mother and Kyle here is just so charming...look your father and I-"

"Save it mom! I've got all the evidence on my phone. What's to stop me from sending this to dad right now!?"

"I'll do anything pumpkin, please!!!"

Kyle in the meantime, packed up and left.

"I want to fuck your best friend Tiffany mom!"

"What!? Wait I can't do that!"

"You will damn sure make it happen or I send this to dad."

"Give me till tomorrow. She owes me a lot, but I'm sure I'll have to bribe her."

"Good now get dressed, slut."

-------

Todd and Lana walked back up to the dorm and Lana immediately got on the phone with Tiffany.

"Look I need a REAL big favor of you....Just come up to son's dorm today and I'll explain everything...Call out SICK THEN!....Okay...Okay...I Love you like a sister you know that...Bye!"

"She'll be here by 2pm. In the meantime you got condoms?" Lana asked Todd.

"I'm not using them for my first time. You've got to be fucking kidding me."

"Fine you get her pregnant though, it wont be my problem, understood?"

Todd just gave his mom the finger.

The clock hit 2:16 and Tiffany arrived at the door.

"Ooh Todd! How are you babe? You've gotten so strong, look at 'em muscles...so what's the big favor?"

"I need you to fuck him" Lana said bluntly.

"Is this a joke, because he's cute and everything but I could practically be his mom. Haha!"

"It's no joke Tiff, you're my best friend, please he caught me cheating and-"

"You're serious aren't you Lana?"

"Deadly. Fucking. Serious."

"Where? Here!? Right now!?"

Todd nodded and locked the door. He started undressing from head to toe.

*Sigh* "You owe me so much for this Lana"

"Check your bank account tomorrow Tiff."

Tiffany then began pulling off her scrub top, revealing a white lace bra. Next came her scrub pants and crocs. She had on a matching set of white lace panties."

"Do you wanna go into your room Todd away from mommy?" Tiffany asked.

"She comes in and watches like I had to watch."

Tiffany then unclasped her bra. Turning around she asked Todd: "How do you like these?" Her breasts were 36DD's and magnificent, natural. Todd reached out to squeeze them. He'd never felt breasts before. So firm and soft.

Next Tiffany pulled down her panties, a hairless pussy emerged. "It's beautiful!" Said Todd.

"That's what I love about virgins, always appreciative!"

Tiffany laid down on Todd's bed with her legs spread, curling her finger, enticing him to come near while smiling. Todd suddenly dove in like Kyle had done to his mom. Licking her vulva and moist lips front to back. Flicking his tongue over her clit and swirling it around. "Right there sweetie! Right there! Don't stop! Don't Stooooooop!"

She squirted her juices onto his face and awaiting mouth.

"You did soo good baby. Now fuck me!"

Todd lined up his erect penis with her pussy, she leaned forward grabbing it and helping him guide it in.

"Ohhh you're bigger than my ex! Ooh fuck!"

It was a warm velveteen sensation, his penis fitting like a glove into her wet sheathe. When he bottomed out he stayed there. Kissing Tiffany, driving his tongue in as his mother sat on Josh's bed watching her son lose his virginity to her best friend.

Todd pulled out and slowly began thrusting. "Ooh baby! yes sweetie! Right in my g-spot, right there! You're so big!"

Soon the bed was shaking and Tiff started screaming. Lana unzipped her jeans and stuck her hands down her pants, fingering herself.

"I'm cumming, oh god, yes, I'm cumming!" Tiffany shouted.

"Oh god, me to Tiff!" Shouted Todd.

"Cum in sweetie, cum deep me and fill me up!"

Todd gave three final thrusts and spurt deep into her pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" Shouted Todd.

"So how was your first time sweetie?"

"You were everything I dreamed and more"

"Good because we're making this a regular thing, you're cock is the best I've ever had and Lana...You don't owe me anything!"

Lana removed her hand from her pants and told Todd to give her his phone. He handed it over. She immediately deleted it, not knowing Todd had uploaded it to his PC already.

"Good now Tiff you can get out of here and Todd you tell your father I fucked another man, I'll tell him your delusional and you'll be cut off from us completely!"

"Understood" Todd said shaking his mother's hand.

"Oh Lana I'm staying the night by the way. We'll catch up next week."

Lana left in a huff as Todd and Tiffany went at it doggy style.

--------

Josh returned to find the dorm smelling of must and sex.

"You sly dog, you finally got some didn't you?"

Todd smiled and shrugged "What can I say?"

Meanwhile....Days later as Todd is at the gym, Josh gets on Todd's computer and stumbles across an interesting video...