Handyman Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Brooke answered, opening the fridge and handing me a nice local brew. She went back to pulling out ingredients for her special cocktail.

"Actually," I said, grabbing Brooke's hand before she could start pouring ingredients again, "I think you'll have to take over bartender duty, Marco. Brooke promised she'd help me get myself cleaned up in the shower, and after that episode I need it now more than ever." I looked over at Marco, to smiled slyly and simple nodded his assent. Brooke seemed a bit hesitant, unsure if she should leave the room with me alone. I walked behind her, and whispered in her ear as she locked eyes with Marco. "Don't worry, my oral skills work just as well on top notch pussy as they do on top notch cock." That had her going. As we walked down the short hall to bathroom stepped behind Brooked, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and lifting it up over her head. She went right along and slipped out of it. I then grabbed her hips, pushed her face first up against the wall in the hall, and ripped her pants down, exposing her perfect ass, just like I had wanted to do the first time I set eyes on her. I dropped to my knees, pulled her ass toward my face, and devoured her beautiful, puckered little hole. I went to town for just a few seconds before I stood up and walked into the bathroom, leaving the temptress whimpering in the hallway. She followed quickly.

We got in the shower and began preparing for the rest of the night, and the rest of our three-way relationship, which would become perhaps the greatest experience of all of our lives.

To be continued...

12