Handyman Helps a Horny Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husky voice breathlessly told me her nipples were extremely sensitive and that playing with them often gave her pleasant orgasms but none as powerful and plentiful as tonight. She begged me to pull and twist her nipples farther and harder, stretching them nearly three inches. She bit her lip as my licking, kissing, and suckling surprised me yet again with a small but yummy amount of breast milk as she shook to several more quivering orgasms. After catching her breath, she eventually eased off me, kissed my lips and said she was tired and going to sleep with a BIG smile. Before I could ask, she whispered for me to stay put as the girls were sleeping and would probably start snooping around if they woke and found me gone.

She turned-off the TV as she left the room and I smiled from ear to ear that nearly lit-up the room like a spot light. It did not take long to fall asleep and begin having intense, sex-filled dreams. Imagine my surprise when I awoke hours later to find Faith and Hope furiously frigging their respective pussies to sweet, muffled orgasms followed by Hope flopping over to start taking her own turn slurping on my once again, rock hard, bulging cock...

12