Handyman Meets Magnificent MILF Ch. 03

Story Info
Older MILF neighbor plays matchmaker.
1.4k words
4.53
11.4k
14
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks after our new neighbor, Dorothy surprised me with some sensational, serendipitous sex, she invited my wife and I to a dinner party. I knew firsthand that Dorothy was a true cougar and remembered her saying she also thought my buxom bride was sexy. I knew, however, that my wife, who has a very low sex drive, was in no way interested in women, so I figured the invite for food and drinks would most likely be just that.

Dorothy greeted us at the door with her trademark vivacious smile and warm hugs. She wore a light, summery dress that, while classy, still displayed ample amounts of her deep cleavage. Between her appearance, intoxicating perfume, and my recent memories of our taboo dalliances, I felt my cock already begin to stir in my shorts.

There was an eclectic crowd of nearly 20 people. Several other couples, but mostly single women, whom I'd guess ranged from late 40s to mid 70s. What truly caught my eye was that, just like Dorothy, all the women were strikingly beautiful, classy, and refined. The party was mostly outside on her spacious and well-furnished deck but some activities spilled over inside the house as well.

Dorothy was the consummate hostess, easily encouraging many engaging conversations, much laughter, and even some occasional dancing. Dorothy thanked us for coming and gave each of us another beautiful embrace. I was slightly aroused as Dorothy's hug to my bride because it was slghtly prolonger and resulted in their massive chests mashing together. If only Dorothy could convince my wife to try swinging - now that would be extremely hot!

My bride said she was having fun and told Dorothy she adored her and was confident we were likely to enjoy spending much time together. I affirmed that I truly loved Dorothy too and agreed it would be fun to find more ways to plug-in with her. Dorothy, who was standing between us facing my wife, said I'd already proven myself to be quite handy and that it would indeed be great fun to see much more of us. I stiffled a small giggle as Dorothy subtly reached behind her, out of my wife's view, to pat my groin a few times before giving it a quick squeeze through the fabric of my shorts. This matronly, MILF, minx I definitely had hard now!

My bride was engaged in conversations with several new friends on the deck when I excused myself to mingle with a few others on the other side. After a bit, I slipped inside to use the restroom and then fetch a fresh drink. Upon returning to the kitchen where the beverages were, I encountered Dorothy and her friend, Danielle, whom everyone called, Dani.

Dani was delightful. Probably close to Dorothy's age (I'd guess late 60s) with an incredible, thin, toned, dancer-type body. She wore a short, loose-fitting dress which displayed a modest amount of cleavage and occasional glimpses of one of her nipples went she moved or bent just the right way. Dani was obviously braless. Dorothy was very tactile and never passed an opportunity to hug, touch, or kiss and it appeared Dani was the same. Dorothy was also blunt and asked with an impish grin, if I enjoyed Dani's long, smooth legs, and pouty breasts. I was taken aback but smiled and said, indeed I did from what little I could see of them.

"Told you so", Dorothy whispered as she kissed Dani and quickly copped a feel of her right breast before telling me to enjoy her bar while she returned to the deck to play hostess. Wow, I thought to myself, I could not possibly find a better neighbor!

Dani smiled, stroked my arm, and asked me to fix her a drink. I asked her what she was in the mood for and she said she was definitely in the mood for something hard! With that, she feigned dropping an earring and bent over to find it, presenting me a great view of her amazing ass! She deliberately edged backwards causing her taut, round ass to press firmly against my crotch. She may or may not have been a dancer, but she was something of a gymnast the way she folded herself in half. Her legs were slightly spread and her hands were grasping her ankles. She told me it might take her a while to find it and gave me a seductive wink.

Thinking I was just going to be playful, I hiked-up her skirt to spank her ass, I quickly discovered she was not wearing any panties. The arrangement of the kitchen presented me a full view of the deck while completely hiding the bent over Dani behind the counter. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, I thought as I dropped my shorts to the floor.

I rubbed my cock head around the outer edges of her labia, which were already well moistened, before driving full into her with one continuous thrust. This caused her to thump her head against the cupboard but I could tell by her muffled grunts and groans she was fine so I proceeded to pound away. Not expecting this and not knowing how much time we would have greatly enhanced the thrill! Public sex ranked right up there with my favorite taboo turn-ons!

She growled for me to fuck her harder! So, I slowly pulled my cock nearly all the way out before slamming it hard all the way back in. Thrust! Thrust! Thrust! I jackhammered her glorious cunt for several minutes while grasping both of her hips to get better depth. I then stuck my left thumb into my mouth to wet it thoroughly before pressing in firmly against the rose bud of her sexy ass. I gradually drove my lubricated thumb deeper into her ass while steady ramming my hard cock in and out of her sopping pussy.

I saw Dorothy approaching. She smiled and gave a knowing quick wink as if to approve and encourage me to keep going. As she entered the kitchen, she pulled the sliding glass door shut behind her and approached. Dorothy whispered we should probably better start wrapping things up and therefore, she was going to help us! She reached behind me to fondle my ass and balls. Dani gushed in a drenching orgasm and I felt my balls tighten so I knew I'd soon follow suit. I then thrust one last time and pressed in as hard as I could while erupting wildly deep inside Dani. Dorothy cooed.

Seeing someone approaching, Dorothy told Dani to stand-up and sit on the counter as she welcomed the other guest, gave brief directions to the bathroom and encouraged them to steer clear of the kitchen for several minutes while she cleaned-up a little spill. I chuckled at how quick witted and clever she was. Dorothy whispered for me to stay perfectly still and simply watch for more guests.

She then stooped down, raised the front of Dani's short sundress and proceeded to lick my cum from her pussy. Dani was sitting on the counter facing me, with her back to the deck. This was so hot! She expertly licked Dani to another small orgasm. Dorothy then knelt down on the floor in front of me and said it was my turn. She used her matronly, wanton mouth and gifted long tongue to completely lick and suck me clean from my recent sexual escapade with her sexy, retired, MILF friend, Dani.

Dorothy then reached into a nearby drawer in the counter and retrieved a small, sexy, lacy pair of panties, handed them to Dani with a playful wink. She then leaned in, kissed us both before directing Dani to go check on my wife.

"You are the best, Dorothy", I said as I reached up under her dress. I knew I couldn't cum again so soon, but I could at least thank her more properly so, I finagled my way inside her silky panties and fingered her to several small orgasms as she leaned against the counter observing her guests.

When I finished, she poured us each a drink, whispered it was time to rejoin the others. Before she left she said I might need to soon walk my sleepy wife home before returning to the party. I smiled, said that was an intriguing idea and sipped my drink. I told her it tasted good but also slightly odd. She smiled and said that was probably due to the homemade male performance enhancement she slipped into it. This was going to be a good night!