Handyman Meets Magnificent MILF Ch. 04

Story Info
Older MILF and her relatives all fuck Handyman.
1.5k words
4.51
19.4k
15
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still can't believe my sexy, senior citizen, MILF neighbor set me up to fuck her beautiful retired friend and then licked us both clean in the middle of a party! Dorothy was right, my bride was sleepy (she has never been much of a drinker), so I walked her home and tucked her in. I was trying to think of an excuse to use before she surprised me saying she had a great time, thought Dorothy was wonderful, and that I should go back over to enjoy myself and then stay to help clean-up since she'd gone through so much effort. How could I refuse? I fetched her some pain relievers and her standard sleeping pills, kissed her and wished her a good night. I went to the bathroom to freshen-up and she was already snoring when I came out.

So, I did as I was told. I returned to Dorothy's and could already begin to feel the effects of her homemade viagra beginning to take effect. Several guests had left and a few more were on their way out when I arrived. Due to the hour, and the summer bugs, the party had moved inside the dimly lit but beautifully furnished living room. Dorothy greeted me with a large embrace, handed me a fresh drink, and whisked me off to a seat on the couch between her friends, Gretchen and Dani (whom I had just fucked hard and fast a mere hour earlier). Gretchen, as it turned out, was Dani's daughter. She strongly resembled her beautiful mother but had significantly larger breasts which projected proudly from her halter top. Little by little, the rest of the guests left and I was just wondering if I should go too when Dorothy shocked me by asking what I thought of her sexy sister?

Dani and Dorothy were sisters - that explained a lot about their closeness and some of their similarities! I affirmed I thought beauty ran deep in the genes of her whole family. I felt a hand slide up my leg and towards my crotch as Gretchen asked, "even the younger members?"

I replied, "Indeed, ALL the members"!

"Speaking of members", Gretchen cooed as she started to undo my pants to free my throbbing member. In a flurry of flying fabric, all three sexy women began to undress me and themselves. Dorothy once again grabbed my rigid cock, pulled me to my feet and dragged me towards her king sized bed with her sexy sister niece in tow. Just as before, she pushed me to the bed and all three soon joined me.

Dorothy and Dani locked in a deep embrace, kissing and fondling each other. Gretchen straddled my head, facing her mother and aunt. I needed no prompting to begin eating her late 30s to early 40s pussy. She was already wet and had a sensuous, sweet aroma. I could not see the others but I knew from the sounds and shaking of the bed, they were actively engaging each other sexually.

Dorothy screamed for me to suck her titty while she rubbed her clit! Gretchen writhed against my face and was whimpering at my oral attention. Gush! Gretchen was a gusher like her aunt. I found that so hot! She flooded my face and ground hard as her orgasm erupted. I wriggled out from underneath her and came up behind her.

Gretchen was now suckling her mother's pussy who was in turn was eating Dorothy's. I grabbed her by the hips and mounted her doggy style. She was well lubricated so I easily thrust deep inside her with my first thrust. The whole bed was flooded with beautiful sexual sights and sounds. As with her mother earlier, after a few minuted I lubricated a thumb and inserted it into Gretchen's ass while banging her amazing pussy.

The bed shook as Dorothy and Dani traded places. Gretchen was now licking her aunt's pussy. After several minutes Gretchen came hard again and another shift occurred. Dorothy and Gretchen locked into a hot 69 position and Dani backed-up to once again offer me her pussy. I pushed her down on her forearms and fucked her doggy style, my heavy balls smacking against her as I thrust.

Knowing Dani never flinched at my thumb earlier, I asked Gretchen to lubricate her mother's ass. To my surprise, both Dorothy and Gretchen eagerly agreed and each proceeded to lick Dani's ass, drooling copious amounts of saliva onto her sphincter. Dorothy then briefly sucked my cock before guiding me to enter her sister's waiting ass.

Little by little, I eased the tip of my cock inside her while Dorothy and Gretchen resumed their 69 position beside me so they could be close enough to fondle Dani's smaller but still sensual tits. I incrementally pressed myself deeper into Dani's tight ass and began to pick up my pace. She was screaming and toying with her twat. Dani started to wriggle and shake and then broke in waves of orgasmic pleasure. I could feel my own balls begin to tighten. I announced I was soon going to cum and Dorothy raised her head, opened her mouth, and presented me a beautiful target. I pivoted slightly and aimed my cock towards her open lips and proceeded to jack myself off.

She told me to wait, climb down, and stand beside the bed as she repositioned herself onto her back with her head hanging over the side. Without any prompting, Dani dove between Dorothy's legs and Gretchen dove between Dani's.

I stepped forward to fondle Dorothy's massive breasts and play with her enormous nipples as I buried my cock deep inside her waiting mouth. I was ready to cun! Dorothy gagged as a pumped my hips to face fuck her but her moans and writhing clearly showed she loved it. After several strokes I knew the end was near. I continued to pump until the brink of my orgasm and timed it just right to be fully inside her throat when I began to blast. Pinching and stretching her nipples, I pressed deep as blast after blast of copious cum jetted from me. Even I was surprised at the quantity and intensity of my orgasm. As I pulled from her mouth she gasped and followed suit with a massive, gushing orgasm on her MILF sister's face which shortly thereafter caused her to explode on her daughter's sweet, slutty face. What a terrific, taboo, trifecta!

As Dorothy caught her breath, she sensuously grinned and said her elixir obviously did the trick. I don't know exactly what she slipped into my drink earlier, but she was right because I was still ready to go!

Dani and Dorothy licked and sucked me clean and then right back to full hardness after several minutes. Now once again fully erect, I spun Dorothy to the middle of the bed, raised her legs up over my shoulders and plunged hard into her sopping, hot cunt. I motioned for Gretchen to mount her aunt's face and kiss me. Gretchen thrust her long tongue deep into my mouth and I toyed with her breasts while steady pumping my cock in and out of her amazing aunt. Dani slid behind Gretchen to fondled one of her large breasts while using her other hand to furiously fingering her own pussy. Dorothy was multiorgasmic and proceeded to have several small orgasms and eventually, two more large, gushing ones.

After a while the girls swapped. Exhausted, Dorothy moved to one side while Gretchen and Dani engaged in a hot 69. With Gretchen on bottom, I again eased into her mom's ass. Gretchen would occasionally stop licking her mom's juicy pussy to lick and suck my cock. When she finished I'd plow into Dani's pussy several times before pulling out to re-enter her ass. Both women bucked and bounced to much pleasure and several more orgasms as Dorothy lovingly stroked their skin and tweaked their titties.

I once again felt the familiar urge of an impending orgasm so I picked up the pace, slamming long, full, hard thrusts into Dani's ass. Dorothy cheered us on and announced for the girls to get ready as it looked like I was about ready to cum. Dorothy slid in behind me to reach around and play with my nipples as she kissed my neck and tongued my ear. My breathing grew ragged. Dorothy barked for Dani and Gretchen to get ready for my cum!

Dani lunged forward, withdrawing me from her ass with a pop, turned around onto her back, ending-up shoulder to shoulder with her gorgeous daughter. Dorothy continued playing with my nipple with one hand while reaching around with the other to vigorously stroke my cock. I grunted as Dorothy expertly pumped me until I erupted multiple, long, large spurts of cum all over the faces and open mouths of her waiting sister and niece. Blast after blast coated the mother and daughter! Whatever was in the medicine Dorithy slipped me earlier gave me the stanina of a teenager! When I finally finished spurting, they all joined-in hungrily cleaning the cum from each other before turning their combined attention to my shaft.

Dorothy assisted me down to my back and beckoned for the girls to help her clean me up. After much kissing, sucking, and licking by all three ladies, Dorothy pointed out it was now 1am and that I had best get home before getting into trouble with my wife.

I am definitely hoping to spend more time with this taboo