Handyman Meets Magnificent MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
Handyman and the MILF pick-up where they left off.
1k words
4.42
20.3k
15
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently met our newest neighbor, Dorothy, and offered to help her unpack more boxes yesterday afternoon. Much to my surprise, the matronly, late 60s something widow totally ravaged me, bringing us both to earth shattering, massive orgasms! I came so hard I had to lay down and rest to prepare for round two.

This story is about round two.

Dorothy woke me up after a refreshing 30-minute cat nap with deep, wet, passionate kisses! She then propped herself up on one side and forced one of her magnificent 44EE breasts into my mouth. "Suck Mommy's titty, my sexy little fuck toy", she growled.

I eagerly obeyed! I've always been a breast man, and while I adored hers, I confess that I found her huge, sensitive nipples even more arousing. Her areola were as wide as a tennis ball and her nipples were as thick as my thumb and every bit a full inch erect. I nibbled, licked, and sucked her zealously as she ran her fingers through my hair and playfully dragged her fingernails across my shoulders and chest.

I ran my hands across her abdomen and upper thighs, playfully avoiding her lush pussy. She then rolled over to straddle me, leaning forward to offer me full access to both bountiful breasts. Taking her hint, eagerly alternated my attention from one to the other, occasionally reaching-up to mash them together so permit me to suck both glorious nipples simultaneously. This caused Dorothy to moan a deep, seductive, growl of affirming pleasure.

Dorothy thrust her hips backwards and began to gradually drag her warm, wet pussy over my hips and crotch, dry humping herself to a slow, mounting small orgasm. Her rhythmic grinding easily aroused my cock to full hardness. "Mmm, pinch and pull my nipples", she commanded! I rubbed, twisted, and pulled her delicious nipples, occasionally leaning forward to suck and playfully bite them.

"Yes", she hissed! "Harder! Pull my nipples, and make Mommy cum", Dorothy commanded.

I'd only ever been with a few women whose nipple manipulation made them orgasm. Dorothy was by far the most erotic!

She ground her pelvis hard against mine, arched her back, and came hard. I could feel the sweet, sticky, wetness of her gushing juices mix with my trademark copious pre-cum. She sat-up, rolled over, grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me forward as she said in a commanding but seductively husky voice, "Mmm, lick Mommy's pussy and make me cum"!

Positing myself between her knees, I eagerly dove forward, lustfully thrusting my face to her wanton pussy. Spreading her labia with my hands, I thrust my tongue into her sensational snatch, occasionally using my teeth to lightly nibble her prominent, juice clit. I continued my oral assault and reached my hands up to firmly grab and squeeze her mammoth mammaries and taut nipples. I then bent my neck downward to rim her ass with my tongue. Withdrawing my hands from her terrific tits, I rapidly frigged her clit while tonguing her rose bud until she screamed, drenching me in her juices as she bucked in a series of spasming orgasms. She was a gusher!

Dorothy was a woman consumed with powerful passion. She then lunged up, threw me to my back and dove between my legs, inhaling my cock into her matronly, MILF mouth. She deep throated me several times and then used her long tongue to slather my shaft with her saliva before rising-up to impale her cunt onto my rock hard cock.

"Fuck Mommy's juicy pussy with your thick cock", she screamed as she bounced up and down on me!

Her whole body shook as she exploded into her most powerful orgasm yet. She pulled her own nipples so far I thought she might rip them off. She squealed with delight.

Needing no further prompting, I pushed her off me, spun her onto her back and scrambled up between her legs. I announced I was going to cum soon. I lifted her trembling legs and rammed my throbbing cock hard into her pussy. I rammed her hard, banging my heavy balls against her ass with each thrust. After several minutes I pulled nearly all the way out and playfully teased her with multiple tiny thrusts of only the bulbous head of my cock. She threw her head back and uttered unintelligible gasps of pleasure. She reached down and furiously rubbed her clit as I continued driving my cock in and out of her pussy causing her to shake and scream to two additional orgasms.

"Enough", she screamed! She smiled brightly as she breathlessly told me she needed a break. I pulled-out and straddled her abdomen, presenting my still rigid cock to her face. I told her to use her mouth to wet my throbbing cock.

She briefly licked and sucked me and then told me to fuck her massive titties. So, I slid my eager cock between her pillowy breasts. She used her hands to press her breasts firmly together around my slippery shaft. I plunged back and forth and arched my back to extend my cock far enough to brush her lips on the forward strokes.

She squealed for me to give her my cum! I felt the pressure mounting with each thrust and knew the end was near. I leapt forward in a single bound and crouched over her face, offering my incestuous, role playing, sexy senior citizen my cock. I urged her to open her mouth and prepare to drink my cum. Her eyes widened and as her mouth cracked slightly open. I then drove my cock into it just as the first powerful blast erupted from deep within my balls. She gagged a little but I thrust deeper with each pulsating explosion. By the third blast, my balls were slapping across her chin and my bulbous cock head was nestled sweetly deep inside her velvety throat. Blast! Blast! Blast! I felt her powerful suction as my climax subsided. She continued to suck and lick me clean before slowly pushing me out of her amazing mouth.

She grinned and smacked my on the ass as she bent forward as planted a kiss on the head of my cock. I took that as a sign that she had as much fun as i did!