Handyman Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From now on, when you are in town, this will be your new routine. Understand?" Tony said, demandingly.

I smiled and said "of course"

"Oh, wait." Gina interrupted. "We totally forgot about something. Stand up."

I got up, standing with my small, lifeless dick drooping. Gina reached into a bag on the coffee table. She pulled out a strange plastic contraption.

"Hand's behind your back." Tony added. I obliged. The next thing I knew, they had locked my cock into a plastic cage.

"There are 2 keys for this." Tony said. "Both Gina and I have one. You will wear this until we decide you won't." It felt a bit uncomfortable, but I was in no position to argue.

"Now be a good girl, and get dressed. We'll be right back. They disappeared into the bathroom and I could hear the shower turn on.

I put back on my bra and thong. My cage felt strange, but it did fit beneath my thong. As I was getting used to my appliance, both Tony and Gina came out of the bathroom naked, and motioned for me to follow them into the bedroom.

It was looking quite different than when I was living there. They too, had fresh linens and bedding and had rearranged the room, moving the bed to a different location. They both flopped onto the bed, and I stood there, in my bra and thong. Tony and Gina once again began to kiss, and I stood there feeling unsure of what to do next. I didn't have to wait long as Tony motioned for me to suck his cock. I crawled onto the bed between his legs and began to lovingly suck away. He began to grow hard in my mouth (which I loved). Meanwhile Gina had rolled off the bed and out of the corner of my eye, I saw her putting something on around her waist. She was strapping on a big, rubber cock. I didn't have to wonder for long where that was going. Thankfully she lubed me up real well, and began to push this massive tool into my ass.

"Oh FUCK" I blurted out as I became impaled on this item. Wow, what a tight fit. She pulled back and had me roll onto my back.

"Lift your knees, little bitch" Gina demanded, with a sadistic smirk on her face. I was laying diagonally on the bed and my head was almost falling off the side of the bed as I felt her giant toy sliding into me.

I had been watching this with my head up, and now my head just fell to the bed. Tony was now standing beside the bed and adjusted my head, so I was laying with my head right back. Tony began to slide his massive meat into my mouth.

So here I was, being ass fucked by my wife, while her boyfriend was spit roasting me at the other end. He was able to get more cock in due the angle of my head. If anyone had told me 6 months previously, that I'd be a crossdressing sissy getting spit roasted on a Friday night? Well, I couldn't have dreamed that one up. Wow.

Gina was jack-hammering my ass and Tony was throat fucking me. I was swirling in some transcendent state, feeling like I had left the earth. Finally, Tony let out his deep growl and I could feel his cock throb as each stream of cum left him and entered me. I was spellbound. It took a few minutes for me to come back to earth. By then, Gina had pulled her huge, rubber cock out of me. Tony had also withdrawn. I was in a twitching heap on the bed. Somewhere in the middle of this ecstasy, I had cum. It pooled on my chest and the end of the cage was filled with spunk.

Gina said "I'm going to make you such a beautiful girl, that I will get jealous when I see you." I just lay there, still trying to catch my breath. That sounded interesting.

Tony added "From now on, I want you to keep your Friday evenings free; to play with us." I said that I would.

So this became my new reality.