Handyman Pt. 04

Story Info
A shift that I didn't expect.
3k words
4.41
7.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started my new job and was forced to focus my attention on learning a new field, with a strong understanding of chemicals, working around food, thorough site inspections, paperwork, etc. As much as I wanted to focus on Tony, Gina, our home, and the new living arrangements, I also didn't want to mess this up. I knew Tony had put a good word in for me, and I also didn't wish to give Gina the impression I wasn't a hard-working, smart and adaptable guy.

My first few weeks on the job were busy. I stayed longer, never complaining about extra work, and Russ appeared to be impressed by my work ethic.

I had already been away for my first overnighter with my mentor/trainer Chuck. That went well, and I knew I could find my way back to each location and continue on the work we had started.

I was thrilled to be able to show my independence to Russ, Tony and Gina. I had a lot of people I was trying to impress.

My secret life was on hold. I observed Tony's daily routine. He would be working Monday to Friday, and sometimes on weekends, but often went straight to the gym from work, so would arrive home about 5 in his workout gear, make dinner, then go out for a run 3 or 4 nights a week and get back about 7:30. He'd often do his cool down and stretches on the back lawn when it was sunny, and under the covered deck when it was rainy. Of course, I wasn't the only one to notice his schedule. Gina almost immediately made changes to her wardrobe. All her bras and underwear changed from her 'comfy, maximum coverage' goods to sexy, lacy and barely there. I was impressed by her taking better care of herself and wanting to dress sexy. I never said much, but as I'd often get home first and still handled the laundry duties, I could see her transition. I also noticed her showing more cleavage, and wearing more clingy clothes, at work, and of course around the house. Gina had transformed from a woman that didn't seem to care about what she wore or how she carried herself, to updating all her undergarments. She began eating better, joined a gym and had dropped a bit of weight as well. She was getting incredibly toned, tanned and sexy. That didn't do much for me, mind you. I wasn't getting much of a sniff of anything sexual upstairs.

I had less opportunity to dress as Rachel, and I was kind of missing it. I barely saw Tony either.

Back at my job, Russ told me he was going to fast track my Corporate training week. He'd usually wait and have someone go after passing their 6 month probation, but he wasn't sure what his boss would say about it. It didn't really matter to me as I had only wanted to know that I was doing well. It was now September and I had been on 3 overnight trips, both for 2 nights. Of course, while I was away, I wondered what was going on at home.

I did manage to have a bit of fun downstairs, when Gina stayed late at work, then went straight to a gym class. She'd get home about 8, and I was able to get my daughter picked up from school by my in-laws, saying I also had to work late. I actually didn't usually have to work past 4, so I'd get home, change into something Gina had left hanging on the bathroom door, and when Tony got home, I'd come down to 'do the laundry' making enough noise that he'd hear me. I'd get invited in, and we'd have a couple of hours of me being Tony's girl. I'd always suck his dick, and he would always give me a good, rough pounding. The weeks I was away, I really missed our meetings, but I'd have my laptop with me, and I would dress up in my hotel and Skype with Tony. He'd get me to do some various things for his enjoyment. One day he had me laying on my back, flipping my legs over my head and shoot into my own mouth. I managed to get about 75% accuracy, with a partial facial. That became a regular ritual.

He made me swallow, which wasn't a big deal, but he really encouraged It. One night, he had some buddies over for a boy's night, and I ended up putting on a show for them all. It was on a laptop, so it was sort of surreal. I felt incredibly sexy showing off for everyone.

In late September I ended up having to adjust my work schedule to provide service out of town over a weekend. It was a warm weekend and almost felt like summer. The reason I'm providing this information is that when I got back from my trip Sunday afternoon, Gina was acting a bit differently. I couldn't figure out what was different. She wasn't mad, or sad or any other emotion I could think of. I asked, of course and she said everything was okay. Later on, when my daughter was in asleep and we were just getting settled in bed she dropped the bombshell.

"So Tony and I got together while you were away." she blurted out in the dark. I guess she didn't want to see the look on my face. I was sort of surprised, but I knew it was only a matter of time.

I broke the awkward silence with "Oh...so what happened?"

She said she had gone out Friday night with some of her girlfriends for dinner and drinks. Her friends were baiting her a bit with comments about the hunky guy living downstairs. The drinks continued and she took a cab home about 10 pm. She said she had spilled red wine on her dress, so she got home, stripped off her dress, put on a robe and took her dress to the laundry room to get the stain out before it set. She said she had one of her friends (Dana) on speakerphone and was obviously speaking loud, and laughing in the laundry room. She then said she realized her underwear also had wine on them, so she removed them and was now in just a robe. Tony opened the door to see what the noise was all about and Gina jumped, dropping her phone, which slipped down between the washer and dryer. He was wearing only some loose-fitting shorts. That made her giggle nervously, as Tony stood there, assessing the situation. Gina was tipsy, but tried to pretend she wasn't. She said she crouched down to try and get her phone and her robe was almost completely open showing Tony her tanned, bare breasts and possibly her pussy too. Tony stood there watching her, then finally reached in and pulled her phone out for her. She said she invited Tony upstairs on the deck for a nightcap to thank him for rescuing her phone. He said he'd be up in 5 minutes.

She went upstairs, brought a bottle of wine and 2 glasses out to the deck. She lit the 4 candle centrepiece in the middle of the patio table.

He suddenly appeared, and she was again a bit startled. They sat across from each other and even though her robe had been tightened and secured when she left the laundry room, it had again loosened, and the warm summer breeze felt good on her naked skin. They were both sitting back from the table so Gina said she couldn't help but see Tony's growing cock pushing against the fabric. Their conversations were always flirtatious, and this was no exception. She said that Tony had been the topic of discussion with her and her friends that evening. That seemed to add fuel to the ever-growing fire. Tony asked what was said, and Gina just said that her friends were wondering why they hadn't got together yet.

"So why haven't we?" Tony said, and they both just stared at each other, not saying a word.

"Stand up, Gina." Tony finally broke the silence. Gina said she put down her wine glass, and obediently stood up. At that moment, a gust of wind caught her gaping robe and it opened completely. Gina said she instinctually went to cover up with her hands, but "Don't move" Tony said, so she dropped her hands and her naked body was completely exposed, her robe blowing like a cape behind her. She said it was like a dream. Tony took her hand and pulled her toward him. She ended up straddling him, face to face, sitting on his lap and they kissed passionately. She said things just went from there.

"How so?" I asked, wanting to hear more details. She said she could feel his hard cock underneath her as he kissed her mouth, neck and breasts. She said her body was completely electric and all she could think of was having Tony take her, in any way he wanted.

I guess she was so wet that his shorts were wet from her. There was no resistance as he slipped into her and she said it was an experience she'd only dreamed was possible. She said she wasn't sure how much time passed but by the time the dust settled, they had both come (he pulled out) and they went off to bed separately.

She said Saturday morning she woke up, felt quite hung over, and a bit sore from their fucking. She said she showered, got dressed and went downstairs about noon, to apologize for her behaviour the previous evening. She had also felt pangs of guilt and wanted to tell him that Friday night was a 'one time' transgression. They would put it all behind them, and act professional and adult from this point forward. She knocked on the door about noon and Tony answered, just freshly showered. As usual he was nicely dressed and polite. He invited her in, and she sat across from him. They apparently both felt remorseful and apologetic. She said as she stood up to thank him, she gave him a hug. I guess that shattered everything they had just discussed.

She said they spent the whole day sucking, fucking and exploring each other. She said they must have fucked 9 or 10 times, falling asleep in the wee hours of the morning. Sunday morning they fucked again, and she went upstairs, got cleaned up and went to pick up our daughter who had stayed at her grandparents for the weekend.

Of course, I had arrived home only a few hours later, and she was still trying to process all that had transpired over the weekend.

I just said "wow" and we just lay there in silence. I thanked her for her honesty, and said we could chat more about things, and could most certainly work things out. Of course, I really had my doubts if we could work things out, but my mind was also trying to process the possibility of losing Gina, losing Tony, and possibly losing my mind.

I got the news that I would be attending my companies corporate training in Minnesota in mid-October. I was excited to go and gain further knowledge. I was also wondering how my situation would unfold, given the fact that Gina and Tony were now in a sexual relationship. Gina confided in me that during their Saturday fuck-fest, Tony had shown her a video he had posted on a porn website. It was me; long hair, and sexy, lacy lingerie, sucking myself off and swallowing my own cum. She was very pragmatic about it. She said that given the fact that I was no longer interested in women, and becoming a girl to pleasure men, that she didn't really feel that badly about her and Tony. I didn't really have any excuse or defence about my actions. I just sat there quietly cringing and wondering how I'd even give an excuse for my behaviour.

The next day I confronted Tony and asked him how he could betray what we had by showing my video to Gina. Fuck, I didn't even realize he was recording it. And why the fuck did he post it on a porn site? Rather than be apologetic, Tony flipped the script and said I should be thanking him. Tony said he had helped me become what I was truly destined to be, and that I had no idea how to satisfy a woman like Gina, but only was beginning to figure out how to be the perfect sissy slut to dominant men. I kind of looked down at my shoes as he took me down a notch or two. I was dressed in my work clothes as I had just decided to discuss this man to man. By the time I was done, he had reduced me to a whimpering sissy. I ended up apologizing to him. He said he would have to think about if he would or could forgive me. I got a bit of a panic attack, thinking I might lose him. I almost begged him to give me another chance.

"Get Rachel back down here in 15 minutes and I will see if we can overlook this." I thanked him and raced upstairs to get dressed.

I was back downstairs 12 minutes later, dressed as slutty as I could, hair done, make up done, and a large butt plug in place.

Tony really took out his frustrations on me. It was by far the roughest he had been with me. He slammed his cock down my throat, and I blinked tears away trying not to gag. Once he was tired of that, he spun me around, had me hold my ass open and he attacked my ass deeply and forcefully. It went on for at least 20 minutes. He then had me get into position for me to cum into my own mouth. He positioned himself to ass fuck me downward as I was doing an almost handstand, except my neck was bent to await my drops of cum. The heavy pounding of my ass in this position was incredibly hot, and I shot my hot spunk all over my face as I moaned in satisfaction. Tony pulled out about a minute later and shot his thick load onto my awaiting tongue that had been trying to lap up my own cum.

Tony stood over me and told me that anytime he wanted to fuck me or share my sissy body or videos around that he would do it.

He also said that Gina had completely surrendered herself to him without any urging from him. She told Tony that she would be happy to give him any and every pleasure he desired from that moment forward. That didn't really sound like the Gina I had known, but the landscape had changed so quickly, and I no longer questioned what was going on.

I didn't really have too long to sort things out anyways as the following week I had my out of town visit on the Wednesday and Thursday nights, back on Friday, then was leaving for Minneapolis/St. Paul on the Sunday to be ready for Monday morning Corporate Training.

While I was on my bi-weekly service trip, Tony once again had me play as Rachel, and had me finish the evening by eating my own cum. As I finished, I could hear Tony talking and Gina's laughter, so I figured out she had been watching this, too. It really didn't matter anymore as things were well past spiralling out of control. I returned home on the Friday night to find a note from Gina saying she had taken a cab to Dana's house and was staying the night. Our daughter was at her grand-parents house. I thought about going downstairs to see Tony and as I got to the laundry room, I could hear music playing in his suite. I stopped and listened carefully and could hear Gina inside, obviously being fucked rather well. I stood there listening and stroking my cock as they became rather vocal. I shot cum in the laundry room against the wall, as I heard them finish up, then she came running into the shower, with him in hot pursuit. The peep hole/glory hole was partially filled in so I couldn't see much, but he seemed to pin her in the bathroom and I heard her say that her ass was still quite sore and to go slow. Anal sex was something she had only allowed me to try once, on our second wedding anniversary. She didn't have much of a reaction and it never was repeated, so I was stunned when I heard her speaking as if it was a regular menu item. Her loud moaning got me hard again and I jerked off and shot another load on the first one.

I went upstairs and got ready for bed. I lay there for quite a while before drifting off to sleep.

Saturday was pretty much a blur for me. I was packing my bag for my week away about 3, when Gina arrived with our daughter. We both just pretended it was business as usual, not knowing where to even begin a conversation. We had dinner, watched a family movie and went to bed about 10. The awkward silence eventually became sleep, and I had very bizarre dreams, which caused me to toss and turn. I had to leave for the airport by 11, so I was up and organized early. As I was putting my stuff in my vehicle, Gina came out to the curb and wished me good luck. I said thanks, then said

"I guess we have to sort a few things out when I get back?" She just nodded yes and said she was sure we could get things sorted out, and find a rational outcome.