Hangin Around and Forced to Cum

Story Info
I tie you standing up, force you to orgasm with toys twice.
2.1k words
4.09
11.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story took place a few days after my first story - which I recommend you read first.

Today you were a bit squirmy. You wanted to fool around, but couldn't hold still and you were frequently shifting your body in a variety of directions, regardless if I was cuddling you, kissing your, or probing you with my fingers and tongue.

"All right..... THATS IT!" I proclaim. "You are getting tied up".

"NO", you callout.

"I don't want to be tied up", you say with a smirk on your face.

We have been married for 8 years, and I know how to read you. You clearly want to be restrained, and were acting this way hoping that i would tie you to the bed. I am more than willing to oblige, but with a slight twist into previously unexplored territory. I reach for our sex toy drawer and pull out your pink and black bondage cuffs. I remember when I gave them to you - they were quite an upgrade from the pair of handcuffs and raw wrists you had when I met you.

I quickly (and tightly) applied the cuffs to each of your wrists, and pushed a blindfold over your eyes. You eagerly extended your hands toward the headboard, ready to be restrained - but not today!

I stood you up, stripped you down to just your thong, and proceeded to use a dog clip to join your hands together. I led you over to the pocket door walkway between our master bedroom and master bathroom. I had buried a eyebold into the frame during construction, and I don't think you ever noticed it. I reached up and clipped the other end of your cuffed hands to it. You were able to hold that position somewhat comfortably, standing with your feet flat footed and arms raised.

I love licking your pussy, so that is where I started. While you were tied up, and unable to stop me, I carefully tongued and teased your bald slit. You squirmed around a lot while I did it, unable to stop me. I quickly stood up and went in for a kiss. This puts you off (so you claim), but you accepted my tongue and tasted yourself on my lips.

"I'm going to get some things from the toybox" I loudly proclaim. You hang there sulking, almost pouting that I didn't resume licking your pussy.

"Don't worry", I notify you. "You will cum really soon - and there will be nothing you can do to stop it!"

I return quickly with a handful of things. First thing I do is grab your new butt plug. You upgraded shortly after our last adventure in front of the mirror to a sea green silicone one. I like it, because it came as a pack of three with step up sizing. I skip past the small one, and lube up the middle one and tease your clit with my tongue as I slowly insert it into your awaiting ass.

"Big surprise honey", you call out.

"How is this going to be different than any other time you've tied me up? You always use (or try to use) a buttplug on me when I'm tied up", you scoff.

I forcibly finish inserting the plug - a bit abruptly - then give you one more passionate kiss.

"Ugh..... it tastes like pussy", you remark. For someone who continually complains about pussy tastes like, you certainly don't seem to ever reject my tongue from entering your vagina or mouth.

I reach into the toy box and grab a penis mouth gag. It is an inch and a half wide, and four inches long. It has been in our toy box for years, and I'm not sure if you ever noticed or paid any attention to it. Admittedly, I haven't used it on your previously - as I generally try to cum on, in, or around your mouth most times we have sex. Why would I ever want to restrict an orifice that freely (and frequently) accepts my cock? Today would be a bit different, as I commanded you to open your mouth - inserted the toy - and buckled the strap quickly before you realized what was going on.

"Mmmmphh" you proclaim as you try to remove the gag from your mouth, but the strap did its job and holds it in place. "Whhfft iiff diss....... Mmeph ifff oouuff".

I remove your blindfold, and after blinking a few times to adjust to the light, you realize what it is - and why it won't come out. You stomp your feet in protest - but its not going anywhere.

I grab the second apparatus - a bondage belt - that I hold up for you to see, before I strap it around your waist. As I adjust the sizing, I run a few circles with my index finger around your throbbing clit, which is just enough teasing to leave you wanting more. This particular device features a strap to hold something in, or in this case tightly against your crotch.

I pick up our corded hitachi wand, turn it on, holding it up to your eye level. You have a slight look of panic and fear in your eyes - and turn your head - catching your reflection in the mirror, triggering the memory of what happened a few days ago.

"Uh-mppph", which I assume is gag speak for no thanks, but I proceed to attach the wand to the belt you are now wearing. I slowly remove my hands, leaving the pulsating and vibrating wand nestled up against your clit. With only your sheer thong separating your clit from the endless vibration, your quiet moaning begins to get progressively louder. Over the next two minutes, it reaches a point that your gagged cries of passion are drowning out the sound the wand is emitting.

I wipe the drool from the bottom of your chin, which has slowly become constant, courteous of the penis gag filling your mouth. As I wipe away where it has pooled on the top of your breast, I reach down and sharply twist your left nipple.

"Aaaggghhhhh" you gasp, but the gag in your mouth holds steady. I make eye contact with you, and see your eyes slowly lose focus, which confirms my action clearly delivered more pleasure than pain.

I quickly replace your blindfold over your eyes, which leads you to stomp your feet in defiance. Noting that your breathing has become very deep yet shallow, I recognize that I am racing against your impending orgasm. I quickly grab your nipple clamps and apply one to your right nipple, which I time perfectly as you exhale.

"Ummmph", you moan as the jaws release in your tender nipple. I quickly remove your blindfold so you can stare in my eyes. A sweat has developed along the top of your hairline, and it is evident you are doing everything you can to maintain focus and avoid the orgasm that is slowly building inside of you.

I hold the other end of the clamp up to your eye level, opening and closing the jaws several times. I stare into your eyes, as you lock into mine, before I release the clamp on your tender left nipple.

A series a deep breaths help you avoid crying out - not that it would have changed anything.

"You know, you could always get your nipples re-pierced", I call out - reminding you of when you pierced one in 2012 as a Christmas present, and the other in 2017 while I was gone on a work trip.

"You remember the rules, right?"

"Pierced nipples don't get clamped. They are far too delicate and beautiful for that". You slowly nod your head in acknowledgment/agreement.

Suddenly you take a deep breath and begin to violently shake your torso back and forth, sending the chain connecting your nipple clamps every which way before you cry out in a scream of passion. You collapse, leaving you weight fully supported by the cuffs around your wrists, as your breathing resumes.

I have just witnessed one of the most strenuous, yet fulfilling orgasms you have ever had. I embrace you with a hug, lifting your body and weight up as I hold you in my arms.

Once your breathing has returned to normal, and you have regained your balance, I reach up and unclip the dog clip from your cuffs and the eyebolt.

As your hands are now free, you move them towards the gag that still fills your mouth. I quickly spin you 180 degrees, and join the cuffs back together behind your back. I remove the hitachi wand from the bondage belt, carefully setting it down on the tile floor. It is still vibrating and dancing in circles, but rather than turn it off, I proceed with my plan to force you to orgasm again. I grab your purple g-spot/clit licking toy (or should I say my former birthday present) and after sliding your thong to the side, I shove it in into your dripping wet cunt and secure it in place by using the bondage belt you are wearing.

As the tongue on the toy begins its ferocious assault on your very swollen and tender clit, I push your body downward until you are on your knees. While I stroke my dick with my left hand, I unbuckle the gag that has been in your mouth with my right. Free at last, you quickly stretch your jaw and take a few deep breaths. That doesn't last long, as I force my dick into your mouth while it is open.

Without being told, you bob your head up and down, back and forth along my hard cock. What happens next catches me completely off guard, but I and very happy to report that it did.

You reach down and pick up the vibrating wand, which has wedged itself near your left knee. It it's a struggle, as your hands are still cuffed together behind your back, but you manage to hold it up to me almost as a peace offering. I bend down to retrieve it from your grasp.

It always takes me a long time to cum (except for that time in Vegas when you wore the Fredrick's of Hollywood corset which caused me to prematurely ejaculate). Generally this works out well for you, as you are almost always able to orgasm before I cum.

I hold the wand with my right hand on the bottom side of my balls, and alternate it between there and the top of my shaft. The vibration is incredible, and coupled with the work of your skilled mouth and tongue, it takes less than a minute for my balls tighten. Before I am able to cum, you quickly withdraw your mouth from my dick and shudder in your second orgasm of the night.

As I indicated before in a previous story, when you use your (my) clit teasing toy, it is only a matter of when, not if you will come when you use it.

I take matters into my own hands (literally) and stroke my dick twice with my left hand before shooting two thick ropes of cum that plaster your eyebrow, nose, cheek, and chin.

In the 8 years we have been married, I have NEVER cum on your face. As I reach behind you and unbuckle the dog clip which previously imprisoned your arms, you stretch out quickly. I can't tell if you enjoyed it or not, as you silently remove the bondage belt, allowing the still vibrating purple toy to fall out of you and onto the floor. You make a quick trip to the master bath (holding only one eye open) and use my washcloth to clean your face.

"Clean this shit up" you command to me pointing at the various sex toys scattered on the floor, as you toss the nipple clamps at me and spike the butt plug on the floor, which you must have removed in the bathroom. No mention of the ball-draining facial that i provided you, which leads me to think this might be something you are open to going forward.

I gather the toys up, washing the ones that are uses and packing the others away as I admire what happened tonight. You remain silent, as I crawl into bed next to you, only to discover you have passed out.

"Well", as think to myself and reflect on what transpired this evening, "I guess two orgasms has the same effect on your body as two bottles of wine", as I wrap my arm around you and cuddle up against you.