Thank You, Sir

Story Info
Letter from Good Girl to Sir describing a perfect evening.
1.3k words
4.5
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Sir,

You asked me to design a perfect evening for myself as a special gift. This is hard because my perfect evening is really one in which I am used purely for your entertainment. In which I have the release of knowing everything that happens to me, happens because you want it and it brings you pleasure. This is what being your submissive, good girl does to me.

So here is my perfect evening. I am bound. I am gagged. I am played with while you absent mindedly play a game or watch TV. I am kept simmering, turned on, never with a chance to release, for hours. When you notice me, you tease me about how wet and desperate I am and promise me that you'll eventually get around to fucking me.... hard.

All I can do is squirm in my bonds and moan through my gag. You laugh at me and go back to twisting my nipples or spanking me, or those lazy gentle swipes through my soaking wet slit.

My only request, Sir, is that this goes on for hours. I want to loose my mind. I want to become nothing more than my aching wet pussy. I want to loose sight even of my desire for release. Take me from your Good Girl, to a shivering mess of helpless lust.

Since I know you like to hear dirty desires from my mouth, since I know how much it turns you on, Sir, that your dignified and strong wife would beg you to bind and spank her, here's a list of secret desires from your Good Girl. Please use them -- and me -- however brings you the most entertainment.

Position 1: knees to chest

Clip my ankle and wrist cuffs to each other. With me on my back, this pulls my legs up and back to either side of my head, leaving me spread and vulnerable for fun. You can stroke and spank my pussy. You can surprise me with brief, intense fingering, jamming two or more fingers into my g-spot till I moan and thrust up to meet you only to be disappointed when you withdraw and go back to your game. You can reach up to twist and tug down on my nipples or replace my gag with your wet fingers.

Position 2: all ass

Flip me over with my ankles still clipped to wrists and you'll get your favorite view of your good girl's ass. This position would be excellent for a succession of butt plugs. You can play with them as much as you like without any danger of me cuming and spoiling the fun. Gagged and bound, I'll only be able to moan if you decide to try the large ones I never use. You can pull them out to admire the gape you've created. You can tell me how you plan to fuck only your favorite hole tonight and that maybe tomorrow you'll fuck my pussy and let me cum. The view can only be improved by a leisurely spanking. Use your hand or a paddle to spank every inch of my sweet ass till it's pink and adorable. Tell me you know how much the warm glow turns me on and how you hope it will still be tender tomorrow when I'm at work - reminding me that I'm your Good Girl. If you get bored of me in this position, you can prop up a vibrating wand. Put it on the lowest setting and put headphones playing erotica on me. Tell me to moan and wriggle my ass if I want more attention but honestly, you've already given me so much, you should probably just leave me this way for hours and enjoy the sopping, trembling, desperate mess you create out of me just by tying me up and then ignoring me.

Position 3: lazy hogtie

If you clip my wrist cuffs behind my head and my ankles to each other, you can connect them with a scarf underneath me. Made short enough, this will force me to bend and open my knees, displaying my vulnerable parts - your plaything. You can put my head in your lap and alternate between twisting and teasing my nipples and tracing my lips around the gag - telling me how you intend to use my mouth later. If it pleases you, Sir, my nipples could use hours of torment. Use gentle touches, twists, and flicks but keep at it till they stand out, sore and proud with the least sensation. My nipples need regular reminders who they belong to and punishment if they don't recognize you, sir. If this gentle torture seems like too much work on an evening you're trying to enjoy yourself, use nipple clamps. Laugh at me when I squirm at the first application. Then, enjoy how receptive and obedient your new leash makes me - even the gentlest tug and I rush to follow your directions. Something as simple as taking the clamps off and massaging my nipples before reapplying the clamps could be the whole evening's entertainment. You don't have to be rough to get fun from your Good Girl's clamped nipples - gentle caresses and licks will be deliciously painful administered around the clamps. Your good girl loves clamps because they make her nipples so obedient to your slightest desire.

Position 4: the classic otk

This position doesn't require bondage so it depends on your mood, sir. Tonight, do you want me unable to resist you? Do you want to watch me struggle pointlessly? Or do you want to demand my stillness and use any flinch as an "Excuse" for more spankings? I know you love my ass sir. Your good girl may not say enough that I love when my ass is bright red and glowing from your attentions. So please, sir, order me over your knee and spank me as long and as hard as you like. If you want to, pause every now and then to examine my pussy, exclaim over how wet I am, and marvel that your proper wife is such a dirty, good girl and gets wetter and wetter the more you spank her. This is another one where depending on your desires for the evening, your good girl would love to be spanked through an entire movie.

Position 5: Sweet Dreams

And then maybe you'll send me to bed, hands bound above my head with a vibrator on low buried deep in my pussy and erotic audios playing in my headphones to torment me with desire all night. You can use my mouth and then sleep peacefully next to me. Tweak my nipples when you wake in the middle of the night and check my clit to see how desperate you've made me. Remind me how hard I'd be masturbating right now if you'd left my hands unbound. Snuggle close and grope me before drifting off again.

Position 6: Spooning

In the morning, wake me up by rolling me over and fishing out the vibrator. I hope my wet, wet vagina entices you to one last use for your Good Girl before work. Tell me how much you like that your Good Girl stays wet and ready for you. Use the position where we're both on our sides - so that you can feel my soft ass as you pound into me but there's less chance of me cuming and you loosing your desperate, horny good girl who's always down for any fun you can imagine. Tell me how you're going to send me to work, full of your cum, desperately horny, and with tender nipples and ass to remind me of our fun. Tell me how, next time, we just might have to play these games in public. Tell me that you're waiting to let me cum till I'm desperate enough to do absolutely anything. Tell me I have to ask permission if I'm going to touch myself in the bathroom at work. Tell me if I can't follow this rule, you might just buy that chastity belt we've been considering. Tell me what a good, desperate girl I've been for you. And I'll say what I always do:

Thank you, Sir.