All Comments on 'Hanging Out with Cole'

by brettieboyyy27

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
brettieboyyy27brettieboyyy27almost 8 years agoAuthor
Wrong Category!

I apologize to those who do not wish to read about male/male incest, however literotica miscategorized this story to incest/taboo instead of gay male. I'm sorry! Happy reading!

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 8 years ago
"Happy Reading"?

This might come as a surprise to you, but for those readers who "do" want to read about incest, but "don't" want to read about gay sex, the "don't" trumps the "do" almost every time. In other words, some people might be turned off by incestuous sex, but get over it. But for the people who are not into gay sex, they REALLY aren't into it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
funny

I knew this guy once who asked a question, if a straight man had sex with a gay man does it make the straight man gay. I answered he's either gay or bi ... the category is fine there is such a thing for men to have gay sex and be related. It's incest being gay or bi it doesn't matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Right Category

You can tell from the beginning that it's about two guys. If that's not what you're in to, you are under no obligation to keep reading. Since they are cousins, it should by rights go in the incest category. People never get upset about lesbian incest stories being in the wrong category.

There were some editing mistakes that distracted me a little, but overall it was engaging and pretty hot. You should definitely keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fun story

Many young guys have had similar experiences. Watching porn with friends or relatives often progresses to more. Can be good fun and a nice relief.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous