Hanging With the Band Pt. 01

Story Info
Sex and drugs and rock and roll in a long term relationship.
3.6k words
3.89
4.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen woke up late. The sun was streaming in through her bedroom window and a warm breeze was moving the curtains. It looked like it was going to be a beautiful day.

Helen had to choose her outfit carefully, she was going to see her husband Mark playing at a local music festival in his Rock Band. They were supporting the Headline act and it was one of the biggest gigs they had ever had.

Mark had spent last night staying on site in a camper with the rest of the band to soak up the atmosphere and hang out with all the other musos.

She had to choose her outfit carefully. She was going to see Mark (her partner of over 25 years) playing at a local music festival in his Rock Band. They were supporting the headlining group and it was one of the biggest gigs they had ever had. Mark had spent last night staying in a camper van with the rest of the band to soak up the atmosphere and hang out with all the other musos.

Helen had decided to meet up with them all later this afternoon. The band were playing a warm-up set before the main event, so she planned on maybe catching the end of that one, then spending some time with Mark and the boys before they had to go and perform.

The festival had grown over the last few years and was now able to present a mix of upcoming acts, local bands and household names (some of which had been really successful). It was a coup for 'Plotting the Files'. Mark and the boys were hoping it may lead to bigger and better gigs.

As senior 'wife' in the band, Helen was feeling the pressure to look good. She ran a luxurious bath, oiled and scented her whole body. She had been to the salon yesterday, so her hair and nails were perfect, as was her skin, all of which had been waxed to within an inch of her life.

Helen walked back into the bedroom naked. She enjoyed the warm breeze on her skin. She worked hard to maintain her figure, the only bit of external help was a very subtle boob job. Not many women in their 40's could really expect to have naturally perky tits!

Sitting in front of her dressing table Helen started to apply her makeup. Less obvious for the daytime then a stronger look for the main set.

Mark had told her not to worry too much about catching the afternoon performance. The band were treating as a warm up, so she didn't have to rush.

Helen loved the dress she had chosen to wear, definitely channelling her inner 'Marilyn'.

It was the classic white halter neck with a full skirt. Not what immediately comes to mind when you imagine a Rock Band Groupie, but Helen knew it would work and that Mark would appreciate it. She would team it with sandals and a wrap during the day, then pop on a load of jewellery, leather jacket and biker boots for the evening.

Her makeup finished, Helen slid into the dress. Twirling around in front of the full length mirror she frowned. Her knickers were really obvious through the white fabric. She slipped them off, turned around and smiled as she examined her reflection. That was much better.

To be honest, if you looked very closely there was a faint hint of bum cleavage and the darkness of her nipples was showing. Helen wasn't worried, she knew that there would be a lot more flesh on display at a summer festival.

Helen was just grabbing her bag and coat when the taxi turned up. It was far too warm to walk over. She didn't want to turn up all hot and sweaty. Gulping down a large couple of swigs of vodka from her flask, she felt a little calmer. She didn't want to turn up completely sober, there would be a lot of catching up to do!

Surreptitiously sipping from the flask in the back of the taxi, Helen texted Mark to tell him she was on her way. He messaged back with which gate to go to, give her name and someone would escort her to the band.

Once she was in the arena Helen sourced a selection of alcohol for the boys in the band. She didn't want to arrive empty handed.

She showed up in a little Gator loaded up with booze and was greeted effusively by all the musicians, even Billy the bass player, who she sometimes felt was a bit creepy.

The band were hanging out with a couple of other groups that they knew from the circuit.

"Good job I managed to get plenty of booze" She smiled as she greeted Mark with a big kiss.

The Gator driver, who she had found out was called Frank pulled out a couple of fat joints, got enveloped in the general mayhem and promptly abandoned his vehicle and joined the party.

Mark motioned for Helen to come and sit next to him around the table. Everyone shuffled up to fit her in.

Billy was sat opposite, looking slightly aloof.

"You look great." Mark murmured in her ear as Helen sat down next to him. She smiled, she saw that she had made the correct outfit choice when she saw all the other 'wives/groupies/hangers on' dressed in the classic Rock Chick outfits. Black Pammy Anderson clinging leather, barely there mini dresses. Skinny, skinny black jeans and tiny tops. Spike heels and lots of fringing.

Helen knew from experience that leather dresses got hot and sweaty, tight jeans were very difficult to negotiate in a portaloo after a few drinks and spike heels just got caught in the grass!

As she snuggled up to Mark, Helen realized that he was quite drunk. Not falling over pissed, but there was a glint in his eye she recognised. It was the type of drunkenness that made him behave quite reckless sometimes.

"How was last night?" Helen asked. "Did you get any sleep?" She smiled.

"Not a lot." He admitted. "It was a pretty full on evening. There were some great bands on and we ended up in one of their trailers. It's O.K. though, we're all recovered now."

As he was chatting to her his hand had slipped under her skirt and his fingers were creeping up the inside of her thighs.

Suddenly, the members of one of the other bands jumped up and dashed off. One of the organisers had managed to track them down just in time for their set.

"Good luck. Catch you later." Called out a couple of other musicians.

Everyone else settled down and gave themselves a bit more space around the table.

Except Helen. She was enjoying Marks attention. She spread her legs a little wider to give him easier access.

He was pleasantly surprised when his fingers met with her smooth knicker less pussy.

"You sexy minx!" He whispered in her ear as he slid a finger into her already creamy slit.

Helen held her drink up to her mouth to hide her gasp of pleasure. He kept probing with more fingers, spreading her cunt lips and sensuously caressing her clit with his thumb.

Everyone else was engrossed in their own conversations and no-one seemed to realise what was going on under the table.

Except Billy.

Helen looked across and noticed his eyes glued to her and Mark. She chose not to care.

There was a shriek from the other end of the table as one of the drunk groupies decided to give everyone a flash of her nipple piercings. That took all the attention onto her and Mark whispered into Helens ear that he was going to make her cum in full sight of everyone!

Helen wriggled in anticipation. Marks burrowing fingers were working some sort of magic between her legs. She was absolutely soaking and was sure that if anyone sat too close they would be able to hear Mark slipping around in her overstimulated pussy.

"You're enjoying this, aren't' you?" He said a little louder. Maybe hoping someone would overhear him.

Helen was too engrossed in her own world of pre-orgasmic bliss to give him a sensible answer.

"Just don't stop what you are doing." She gasped, not caring if anyone heard or saw her.

In their long relationship, Helen and Mark had enjoyed lots of al-fresco and slightly daring sexual scenarios. But nothing as blatant as this.

It must have been the overtly decadent atmosphere where it felt like anything goes. There was now a collection of topless nubile groupies at the far end of the table.

Helen felt that she could let herself go. Breathing heavily, she muttered to Mark "I'm nearly there, ummmmmmm, oh, oh." Nestling her face into Marks neck she shuddered to a fierce climax.

"Wow! That was amazing. Thank you for a very unexpected and exciting time.

She glanced over and saw Billy eying her. She felt utterly wanton, took Marks face in her hands and kissed him thoroughly.

She looked down and saw his trousers straining under the pressure of what was obviously a massive hard on.

"We need to do something about that." Helen smiled at him. "But not here."

The whole table had stared to get more and more raucous. Mark going with the flow, slid his hand down the front of Helens top, tweaked her very excited nipples and announced to everyone that he was going to show her their trailer and where to put her bags. He asked for someone to give him a shout when he was needed for their next set. All whilst tweaking and playing with her almost exposed breasts.

Helen was shocked, but extremely turned on.

"Yay! Give her one from me mate!" One of the other band members yelled down the other end of the table.

Helen knew that they weren't fooling anyone as Mark picked up her stuff.

She blew all the others a kiss and slowly flicked the V sign at them. Laughing and entwined around each other, Helen and Mark grabbed a couple bottles of booze and made their way across the site to the bands caravan.

They couldn't keep their hands off each other, like a pair of teenagers.

The van was tucked in between various band members' cars and a couple of campers. They had some chairs, a little table and a BBQ. The most interesting item was a big fridge, full of alcohol running from a surprisingly quiet generator.

Mark threw open the door of the trailer, took one look inside and told Helen not to go in. It was in a shocking state.

Pushing her gently against the bonnet of his car, he undid the halter neck of her dress, releasing to aching breasts, he launched his face into them. Sucking, fondling and nibbling on them. Helen threw her head back groaning with pleasure. She reached forwards and undid his bulging trousers. His cock sprung out. Hard and very erect.

Helen sunk to her knees and greedily took him in her mouth.

Sucking and caressing him she let him face fuck her for a while, then she got back up, shimmied onto the bonnet, hitched her skirt up and presented her smooth pussy to him.

He leant in and buried his face between her legs, licking and nipping her clit, his fingers in her, probing both holes.

Helen was still so stimulated by Mark fingering her to a climax in public just before that it didn't take her long to cum all over his face.

Rubbing her silky lips on his rough beard she climaxed, leaving his face shiny with her intimate juices.

Mark stood up and pulling Helen towards him, pushed his solid tool into her welcoming slit.

Helen leant back on her hands and eagerly took the whole length of him. She was practically naked on the bonnet of a car in the middle of a busy music festival, but she didn't worry.

All she cared about was her beautiful man between her legs.

Mark stopped for a second, Helen was momentarily worried, but all he wanted was for her to turn around so that he could admire her peachy arse and take her from behind.

She lifted her dress up out of the way and with her tits swinging plus her bare bum exposed she was in heaven.

Mark reached round and grasped one of her nipples whilst he was pumping her from behind.

"Harder!" Helen gasped. "Pinch my nipples hard and fuck me as hard as you can, I want all you have."

An exquisite bolt of pleasure shot though her as Mark pinched and twisted her nipple. She writhed back on his cock, taking him as far as she could.

She sensed him tensing, recognising that he was about to cum.

"Fill me up baby." Helen exclaimed. "Fill me up with your cum. I want to feel you shoot inside me."

Mark let loose with a roar of ecstasy, thrusting his hot load into her. There was so much cum she felt it splashing down her legs as he was shooting his sex fluid up her.

Helen turned around to kiss Mark and was pretty sure she glimpsed Billy darting behind a nearby van. She didn't care. Taking Marks face in her hands she kissed him, tasting herself on his lips.

Reaching between her legs she brought finger fulls of his cum up to her mouth and hungrily sucked it off them.

Mark leant her back over the car bonnet and did the same with his fingers, but instead of putting them in his mouth, he smeared his and her cum all over her breasts and lips.

It was at this moment, (Mark with his dick and arse out, Helen spread-eagled on the front of the car with her tits covered in spunk, cunt dripping and very much on view.) when one of the roadies came around the corner to collect Mark for the sound check.

Neither one of them attempted to cover up. They were both utterly caught up in the moment.

The roadie coughed to get their attention.

"Oh, Hello Dale." Mark smiled, slowly pulling up his trousers.

Helen gave Dale a wink, licked her fingers and slid off the car bonnet.

Her crumpled skirt slipped sown enough to cover her pussy, but her sticky tits were still very much on display.

Dale was like a rabbit in the headlights and couldn't take his eyes off Helen.

"Did you want something sweetie?" She asked him.

"Oh, yes. It's time for your sound check Mark." Dale stuttered.

"You'd better collect Billy on your way." Helen grinned. "I saw him skulking round the back of one of the vans over that way."

Mark looked puzzled.

"I'll tell you later darling. Don't worry. Now, how about a little something to let the others know I'm taken?" Helen prowled towards Mark, cupping her breasts.

He knew what she meant, leant down, tool one of her boobs in his mouth and gave her a dark purple love bite in a place just visible to everyone else.

Helen was always proud of her love tags and wanted other men to look, but never touch.

"Help yourself to a shower in the van if you're brave enough. It's a bit grim in there. I'll see you in a while. I think we're on about 8.30ish."

Mark tied her top up around her neck to cover her up. It was ok people looking at her when was around, but neither of them felt comfortable about it when they were apart.

They embraced, tasting each other, then Mark went off with Dale.

He wasn't joking when he said that the van was grim.

5 men had been using it for a few days, there was a curious smell. Good job that Helen had brought her lovely smelling shower gel and lotions.

She set the shower going and hung her dress on a hanger to steam out the sex creases out of it.

Pouring herself a large tumbler of vodka, she rummaged around in the icebox and found a couple of bags of ice.

In fact, the only items in either of the fridges was alcohol and ice!

Surprisingly, on the back of the shower room door was a full length mirror. Helen looked at herself, she smiled at her mussed up reflection.

She definitely needed to sort herself out before she went to see the band.

After her shower Helen made her face up for the evening. Wrapping herself in a towel she took a drink and found a chair outside.

It was still really warm and there was a little while before she had to leave.

Her phone buzzed. It was one of the other band 'wives' asking where Helen was and if she fancied a couple of drinks before the gig.

They arranged to meet up at the van as soon as possible.

Lucy arrived looking gorgeous, all black tumbling curls and smoky makeup. She had gone for a more classic Rock Chick look. Black jeans, biker boots and lots of silver jewellery.

Helen was still in her towel, she only had to pull her dress and boots on. The longer her dress hung up for, the better.

Lucy and Helen were friends, not super close. They didn't really socialise outside of band stuff, but Lucy had been around longer than any of the other band partners.

Lucy seems quite wired and proceeded to set up a couple line of coke. "Danny found a good supply." She giggled. "Hope it doesn't mess up his timing."

Danny was Lucy's partner and the band drummer.

Lucy offered Helen a line. Helen was feeling the effects of day drinking vodka so she accepted gratefully. She needed a bit of perking up.

As she leant forward, he towel slipped.

"Nice tits. What's with big bruise?" Lucy exclaimed.

Helen laughed. "Thanks, ha-ha, a little plastic fantastic. I didn't want big balloons, but felt I needed a little help. Oh, the bruise. That's Mark and my security tag! He likes me to go off and have fun, but wants people to see that I'm not available. Also I love the sensation when he tags me!"

She went on to tell Lucy about Dale catching them on the car and how she found Billy really creepy.

"Poor Dale! It must be the day for it. He caught Danny shagging me from behind, over one of the amps earlier! Hope he gets a bit for himself later, else he may burst. I know what you mean about Billy though. It's as if he is always there when you tune around.

I've never seen him with a partner. Have you? Maybe we should set him up with someone. Does he prefer girls, boys, sheep?" Lucy burst into laughter, the coke had started to kick in and she was getting a bit more animated and twitchy.

Helen poured them another drink whilst Lucy had another line. She motioned to Helen, but Helen only wanted the one line earlier to perk her up. She didn't want to go over the top too soon.

They carried on chatting and laughing about all the exploits they had got up to with their respective partners the escapades they had had with the band.

"What about that time the landlord refused to pay the boys, so Danny and Mark broke into his car and got a couple of homeless guys to move in? Or, when the entire local rugby team stripped nude and spent the whole gig naked congaing and dipping their dicks in everyone's drinks. The stimulated lesbian sex ladies performing in front of the boys. Christ, how many tits have we seen? Lucy shrieked.

"Mark says that it's hilarious that no-one bats an eyelid if he is walking down the street, but stick him on stage and pop a guitar in his hand and he have his pick of all the groupies. Boobs galore!

Good job he finds it funny rather than sexy." Helen smiled.

"Are you saying that he's never been tempted and taken advantage of all the free fanny on offer? You haven't been to all the gigs." Lucy queried.

"Mark and I have a pact. We are really happy to experiment with pretty much anything sexually together but, no-one else is ever involved. Either with us together or separately." Helen explained.

"It's worked for the last 25ish years so, I think I'm ok."

So, you've never had a threesome then?" Lucy asked. "You really don't know what you're missing out on. I don't know which I prefer, two dicks to play with, or a soft welcoming pussy. It's all good fun." She was soaring on the coke now, letting her mouth run away with her.

Helen shuddered, "Nah, if it floats your boat, that's fine. Just never appealed to me and Mark has never brought it up. Guess we're happy making our own fun!"

Lucy looked at Helen with a pitying glance. "Oh well, you don't know what you're missing out on."

Helen knew she would look at Danny in a different light now, but nothing Lucy got up to would surprise her. She didn't know why, but Helen didn't want to mention what her and Mark had experienced in front of everyone at the table earlier.

For Helen that was a very personal first time occasion and not something she wanted tossed about in band banter.

"Anyway, absolutely changing the subject. What time is it? We don't want to let the boys down by not turning up on time."

Helen knocked back the rest of her drink and went to fetch her dress. Leaving Lucy chopping another line.

To be continued...