Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa smiled and said, "I'm sure you know that even better than I do. Diane tell me a little about how all of this has been for you. I'd like to hear how you feel about what has happened. I don't mean just about Mark but...you know the new experiences and so forth. A woman's point of view I guess."

"Let's get together tomorrow after work and talk over coffee...or a stiff one."

Both of them laughed at her comment and then I asked Lisa, "What might you be willing to share about you and Drew. Oh Diane by the way, she and Drew have split too."

"Hank strikes again."

"Maybe but I think that was as much coincidence as anything else. We were having trouble even before Karina entered our lives."

"Oh Karina. Interesting."

Chapter Thirty One

I poured wine for Diane and topped off our glasses and Lisa started her tale. "I don't remember things like what day of the week things happened but that really doesn't matter anyway. Drew and I had good friends that I'll call Nona and Rudy. They were at the gathering of course but they didn't get called to the stage. We'd known them for less than two years but the four of us got along great and we enjoyed the occasional crude joke and sexual innuendo. Rudy would flirt with me and grab a feel here and there just as Drew did with Nona. Of course the more we drank the more sex would come into play when we got together. We moved on to strip poker a few times and of course the women lost more often than not. Then Karina came into our lives and overnight everything changed. The next time we played strip poker we ended up with the stakes being oral sex or something like that and then sex. Then more sex and more experimentation. The guys insisted that Nona and I eat each other so we did and I discovered I liked it. I didn't think I did at all and maybe it was all Karina but I went into it eagerly with her. We couldn't leave that alone so before it was over Drew was fucking Rudy in the ass. I...well I better explain something. Rudy's cock is rather large. Quite large actually so Drew wasn't about to try to take that up his virgin ass so he'd suck Rudy off until he would cum and Drew would swallow it."

Diane was listening closely and asked, "How was it to have Rudy inside of you?"

Lisa laughed and said, "Very full. Well really it did feel very nice but what he had in size he lacked in style. He's pretty much a slam bam thank you ma'am kind of guy. When Nona experienced Drew for the first time she had a hard time getting enough of him because Drew was pretty good in bed. Anyway we were swapping and doing this and that and I finally took Rudy up my ass and I thought I'd pass out. Little by little I adjusted and that became his favorite thing to do and I certainly didn't mind. But there too the finesse and style was lacking. I love good hard fucking and experimenting but I like a little class and even a touch of emotion no matter if it's anal or not and no matter the position or whatever. Fast and hard are very good but not if there is no substance to it." I was tasting my wine and listening but didn't want to interrupt with questions. Anything I was curious about could wait until another time...assuming there would be another time. As a result of my being silent my glass was empty so I filled mine and topped off Lisa and Diane's glasses.

Lisa smiled at me and went on. "I have a good friend at work named...Georgia. She was freshly divorced and hot to have a good time so one Friday night I invited her over and we hit the booze pretty hard. She knew nothing about our new way of living. Well you can probably guess something happened. She and I ended up having sex and then Drew took a turn with her. And then another turn and another. It seemed that Georgia had something that really got to Drew and he seemed invincible that first night. After that however he wasn't super stud again. He could wear her out, but one time and on occasion two times were their limit. Georgia was getting more sex than I was in fact. That was one of our bigger arguments. I still liked Georgia and didn't blame her so much. I was the one to get it started because I knew she was single and super horny. Anyway that settled down a little but as of a couple of weeks ago I was pretty sure they were still jumping in the sack together. Drew had seen Karina for the first time somewhere along in there and he could hardly talk without bringing her name up. She did exude sex that's for sure and when she was there I was even affected and was ready to fuck anything that moved, male or female." There was one thing I was itching to know but Diane asked her for me.

"Lisa were Drew and Rudy the only guys you were with?"

"No," she answered with a smile, "There was Carl. He's a friend of Drew's that I've known for about a year. I had no desire or intention of going to bed with him but...well that was before Karina so that should tell you something. Carl's nice enough and much more skilled and sensitive than Rudy."

"You don't sound overly enthusiastic about him either."

"It's funny that I haven't really stepped back and thought about things like this before. You're right I wasn't blown away by him by any means. Maybe I'm just hard to please, I just don't know." Then she smiled at me and put her hand on my leg and added, "Maybe that has something to do with why Mark got to me so quickly that night. I felt a connection to him despite our setting and the need for speed."

I put my hand on hers and added, "Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead."

She returned my smile and said, "I knew that wasn't your normal style though. In spite of the setting and that need for speed you took the time to flatter me and embrace me for a second and that impressed me. Through all that happened on that stage that whole night you were the only one to do something as sweet as that."

Diane looked at both of us and said, "Mark is sweet and caring." And then she added with a knowing grin, "He can also be very powerful and intense."

Lisa smiled and said, "I know." She paused and then asked, "Did the four of you try any bondage or discipline?"

Diane and I shared a knowing look and I said, "We shared one brief episode before the gathering." I described the women being tied up and Jake and I pissing on them and then she asked, "But what about whipping? Tammy seemed to be well conditioned to that kind of...of play I guess you'd call it."

"That was totally new to her."

"That's amazing."

"I think she was determined to prove that she was very tough and strong. I have no doubt that she discovered she really liked that though. She left so I don't know but I think she found that she's into pain."

"A little pain can be good but not like what she experienced that night."

"That was far too much for me. She impressed me beyond words but because of the excessive abuse it wasn't exciting for me at all.

Diane added, "I agree with Mark, she was trying to prove a point and I have to say she did do that. I still love Tammy and I have to agree with Mark that too much happened to her that night. I just wish I could have talked to her before she left."

"You haven't called her?"

"I guess I've been a little absorbed in my own problems. I really should do that."

"I think you were a little mad at her for leaving Mark."

Diane was quiet for a second and then said, "I was. I shouldn't have been but I was. Maybe I still am just a little. She just didn't even give things a few days to settle down so she could think straight. She just packed up and went to Phoenix." It was then that I realized that despite my denials I was a little pissed at Tammy myself. I tried to be forgiving and understanding and even sold those thoughts to myself but I was hurt and Tammy had been wrong. It wasn't just Hank that was wrong but Tammy too. Maybe even Tammy more than Hank in fact.

Lisa rubbed my thigh and asked, "You still with us?"

"Sorry, I guess I zoned out there for a second. It was something you said that got to me and I was working through that."

"I have to go lover but not until we decide if and when we'll see each other."

Diane added her opinion saying, "I think you two should see each other again. Both of you still have a lot to talk about and besides all of us are or will be single again soon and we all need the support of our friends."

Lisa smiled at Diane and then looked at me expectantly so I said, "I would like us to get together again and soon if possible."

"Soon as in tomorrow night or as in a week or so?"

"A week or so is far too long so how about tomorrow night?'

She looked at Diane and asked, "Will you be able to join us tomorrow night?"

"No but thank you and I would like us to get together very soon. I'm still full of curiosity about your experiences."

"I want to hear your stories too. Okay here tomorrow night at six for you lover and Diane how about Saturday lunch for you and me?"

"Perfect, say my place next door at...maybe one?"

"I'll see you then."

I walked Lisa to the door and we shared a long tender kiss and I waited until she was safely in her car and on her way before rejoining Diane. "That was a nice kiss lover."

I bent down and kissed her the same way and said, "Now that was a nice kiss."

"Okay questions. You're going to see her again so you like her but how much?"

I smiled at her and asked, "Are you jealous sweetheart?"

"No of course I'm not jealous, just...curious."

"I'd be jealous if you suddenly introduced me to a new guy in your life."

"Would you really?"

"Of course I would be. I'd be happy for you but I would have some issues to deal with."

She stood up and put her arms around me and whispered, "I am jealous of her. I can see that you two like each other though."

I kissed her neck and put my arms around her and held her close to me as I told her, "Diane honey I still love you and I always will no matter who else comes into our lives and you better warn whatever guy that you take a shine to."

She looked into my eyes and said, "I love you too Mark."

"Would you stay with me tonight?"

"We have to work tomorrow."

"I know we do. We'll just make sure we don't stay up too late."

"I know we won't stay up to late but we might stay awake too long."

"Not if we do it right."

"Take me to bed and make me very tired." I had been so busy wallowing in my own grief, frustration and anger that I didn't realize how much I'd missed having her in my arms.

Just before we slipped off to sleep Diane said, "Do you realize we just made love? We didn't fuck or play or do anything kinky or unusual, we made love and I liked that."

"I did too and I've missed you so much." We shared another tender kiss and then dropped off to sleep still in each other's arms.

Chapter Thirty Two

We were up by six and in the shower together by half past where we teased each other and spent time in each other's arms. We got out of the shower and as I toweled her off I said, "Lisa made me realize that I was a lot more mad at Tammy than I was willing to admit. I think I'm somewhat passed that now but I really was very pissed at her."

"You should be. I still love her but I wanted to kick her ass for what she did to you. Our lives were in such a turmoil that she couldn't possibly have been thinking straight at that point."

I put one of Tammy's old robes on her that I hadn't shipped to her and then asked her, "Are we thinking straight now?"

"Probably not. I sure as hell wouldn't want to make any life changing decisions right now because my life is right here and right now. I can't worry about tomorrow or I'll go crazy."

"Honey I'll always be here for you if you ever need me for anything."

"Even if Lisa stays in your life?"

"Even if Lisa stays in my life and I'm sure she knows that without me telling her but I'd make sure of it."

"I don't want to but I better get home and then on to work." I walked her out and watched her go across the yard and then turn to wave at me but instead opened the robe and flashed me before going inside. I could never get enough of looking at her or making love to her. So why wasn't I considering her as my wife assuming she'd ever agree to that? I had no answer for that question. I wasn't even looking for a wife but I knew that one day I'd be ready to be married again to that special someone.

When I went into work I realized I felt better than I had since that awful day several weeks ago when Tammy left me for Jake. Then when I went home at the end of the day thinking about Lisa coming over I couldn't have been happier or in a better frame of mind. That is until I answered the phone and heard, "Hi."

"Tammy? This is a surprise."

"I noticed you didn't say a nice surprise."

"Let's not go there okay?"

"How have you been?"

"Doing better everyday, how are you and Jake?"

"Fine and he told me to say hi from him."

"So what's up?"

"Could we talk?"

"What about?"

"Just things I guess. How is Diane doing?"

"She's doing better everyday."

"Have you two been fucking?"

"We made love last night for the first time since you left."

"I'm surprised to say the least. Mark I was thinking about coming home for a few days."

Talk about a rush of mixed emotions. "Tammy that wouldn't be a good idea. I filed for divorce a few days ago so this isn't home for you anymore."

"But...it's only been a few weeks."

"That's too many weeks. That's the time you should have stayed here and thought about what you were planning on doing rather than rush off to Arizona when you did. Tammy you killed me when you left and I'm still recovering from that."

"I'm sorry Mark and I mean that. I still love you and didn't want to hurt you."

"Speaking of hurt that's another issue. I don't think we would have survived as a couple anyway."

"What makes you say that?"

"You're too much into pain now, at least for me."

"That's not true."

"Hank had another laugh at our expense. When I took you in the ass the first time it hurt you like hell but you pushed ahead and I could see that you liked the feeling. Then the very next day while your ass was still sore you took big cocked Dave in your ass and you screamed in pain and bled but you were also frothing at the mouth with uncontrolled lust. You were out of your mind with desire and need for satisfaction. Then on top of that Jake whipped the shit out of you up on stage and you screamed and cried and almost begged for more before they dumped hot wax all over you. Tammy I can't get into that. Light pain sure. A smack of a belt a few times or something could be great but that's all. What you really want I just can't give you." There was nothing but silence between us for several seconds and then she just said goodbye and hung up. Damn it now she was making me question myself. Why did she have to call just as I was starting to get on with my life? I had to call my best friend.

"Hi it's me, got a minute?"

"Sure, what's up love?"

"Tammy just called."

"Is that good or bad?"

"Not good. We talked for a minute and she asked about you. She asked if we had fucked and I told her we made love last night."

"Did she pick up on the significance of that?"

"It didn't sound like it. She also wanted to come home for a few days."

"Oh and what did you say?"

"I told her no. I told her that I had filed for divorce so this wasn't her home anymore."

"God that had to hurt her."

"I imagine it did but she has to realize that everything has changed."

"That's true. Did you tell her about Lisa?"

"No. I mean I've seen her that one time."

"Plus you screwed her in her sweet ass. And you're seeing her tonight and you'll see her again."

"Speaking of that would you like to come over?"

"Thanks but no. You two need the time and the space to figure out if there's anything there for the two of you other than memories and maybe some great sex."

"For a minute I thought you were going to say we weren't meant for each other."

She laughed and said, "Think about me tonight but not too much okay? And tell her I said hello."

"We'll even talk about you, but in the most glowing terms."

"Thanks love. Now go shower and whatever and enjoy yourself and try to forget about Tammy okay? You can't change any of that so just bury all of that in the backyard and get to know each other. Preferably in the nude."

"That's just what I'm hoping for because when I think of you I'll think of you in the nude too. Like last night."

"I really liked last night, I thought I'd just say that once more."

"I did too."

"Okay hang up and I'll talk to you soon." I did as I was told and grabbed a little dinner before going to the shower.

Chapter Thirty Three

As soon as I opened the door and saw Lisa I smiled and then knelt down and bowed my head. "Mark what are you doing?"

"Apologizing."

"For what."

"For staring at you."

"But I just got here."

"I figured I'd better get started now because I've already started to stare at you."

"Stand up so I can kiss you." I got up and we kissed in the doorway and then I followed her to the living room. "You're crazy but that was such a cute greeting."

"Now before I forget, Diane said to tell you hello. I just get a hi but you were to get the full hello."

"I take it you talked to her."

"She was over last night for just a little while."

She put her arms on my shoulders as she stepped up against me and whispered, "Did you two fuck?"

"Us two made love."

She raised her eyebrows and said, "Is that right. Should I worry?"

I gave her a peck on the lips and said, "You picked up on the difference. We love each other and we always will."

"You took me in the ass before you even knew me doesn't that count for something?"

"It counts for a whole lot. Wait that's not right."

"What's not right?"

"I screwed you and now we're on a date. Isn't that ass backwards."

She laughed and said, "You're right and that has to be a first.

"That has to have some special significance...like maybe we were meant to be together or something. Now can I get you some wine? I have hopes of lowering your defenses you see."

"In the normal world we would be taking weeks getting used to each other and the wine might be needed, but for us this hasn't been anything near a normal world for some time. I'd still like some wine but maybe later."

"Are you saying you don't need wine?"

"That's what I'm saying love." She took my hand and lead me toward the hallway saying, "I'm sure your bedroom is down here somewhere."

"I'll even help, it's the third door on the left. Of course like Hank said, the floor is good too."

"We may have to try that too."

I had to undress my long legged friend and lover. I wanted to be the one to unveil her to my eyes even though I'd seen her naked on stage. That moment in time flashed back to me and I could clearly see her standing there in front of the whole room full of people. It was all so unbelievable that it seemed like we were part of somebody's fantasy.

As soon as she was naked I kissed her breasts before quickly stripping and then we came together in an embrace and shared a deep but gentle kiss. She was looking into my eyes as she said, "Mark I didn't know how when or where it would happen but I knew we would be together and make love one day soon. Maybe I was so sure because I wanted it to happen so much. I wanted to see what it would be like to be with you like we were the other night and to be with you like we are right now. I had time to look at you while you were undressing on stage and I liked what I saw. I had time to at least get a fair look at your face and we had time to embrace and whisper to each other for a second and that's all it took for me."

"I'm glad your instincts were on target because I was afraid to even hope that I would see you again." We kissed as we lay down and more as we lay next to each other. I set out to explore her body with my hands tongue and lips and explored her modest breasts, nibbled at her nipples and kissed my way down her belly but I kept my hands away from between her legs because I wanted my first contact to be with my tongue and lips. I teased her about as long as I dared and then moved down between her legs to kiss her pussy when I stopped and said, "Oh shit."