Hank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arms went around my waist and she said, "Mark now you don't need me over there getting in the way."

"You're right but since you've never been in my way and never will that doesn't even apply."

"I can't believe that."

I kissed her and said, "Diane please don't cut me out of your life. I love you. I've told you that a hundred times and I mean it. I've told you that I always will love you and I will. I guess I have been neglecting you and for that I'm very sorry."

"You have no reason to feel sorry. I'm so happy for you that you've found Lisa and that you're ready to get on with your life."

"I'm not getting on with my life without you. Lisa knows exactly how I feel about you and she knows how you feel about me. In fact she told me you were feeling down and that's one reason I'm here right now."

She looked at me and asked, "What do you mean one reason?"

"I have a surprise for you and Lisa so you have to come over and when you do I just may lock you to my bedpost until I can convince you that I'm serious."

She smiled and said, "If you lock me to your bedpost you better make sure that chain is long enough for me to get in bed with you."

"Then you better bring your toothbrush."

"Now you know I can't stay over there with Lisa staying there too."

"In case you've forgotten it's a king size bed."

"I'm talking about Lisa."

"Just get your toothbrush and come with me." I looked at my watch and said, "We still have about an hour before my surprise arrives so that gives us time to have a stiff drink or three because you might find it will help. I know I'm going to have at least a couple."

"Now I have to come over because I'm just too curious now." I didn't ask her permission. I just went to the bathroom and came back with her toothbrush and held it out as I smiled at her. "You just may get Lisa a little mad at you."

"Want to bet me? I'm sure we could come up with some very interesting stakes."

"No bets. Okay but I'm not taking the blame if this blows up in your face."

"Understood."

"Mark I really do love you."

"I know you do and that means the world to me. I think it's significant that our love for each other has withstood everything that we have been through but the love that Tammy and I shared fell apart as soon as she was faced with a little problem. That tells me we can withstand anything." Then I looked straight into her eyes and said, "As long as we are open and honest with each other."

She smiled and said, "Point taken now take me home." We walked across the yard with our arms around each other and went inside.

Lisa was in the living room and I held up Diane's tooth brush and said, "We've come to an understanding and the three of us are going to talk about it and sleep on it...together."

Lisa smiled and said, "Wonderful." Then she went over and kissed and held Diane and said, "See what I told you? Maybe the next time you'll believe me."

"I think the three of us do need to talk about all of this though."

"Okay. Tonight when we go to bed we'll talk about it until you two make love and I watch." Diane studied her and then gave her a warm kiss.

Then turning to me Diane asked, "Okay now what about this surprise?"

"I'm trying to decide if I should tell you now or just let it happen...no damn it I better tell you two. I ran into somebody today and she and her husband are going to stop by for wine and conversation."

Lisa was quicker than Diane and asked, "Who did you run into that we'd both know?"

"Janette and Don."

The silence was deafening. They both looked at me and then Lisa asked, "Where did you see them?"

"At the liquor store. Janette and I talked for several minutes but there were too many people in there to talk about what happened at Towncrest so I invited them over."

Both of them smiled and Diane said, "You just want the chance to stare at her again."

"Okay I admit it but I think it would be good to talk about everything, including that very erotic bullwhip episode."

"Sure erotic for you but I was the one on the receiving end of her whip." I just smiled. She was right of course but I said nothing more about that.

Chapter Thirty Two

The three of us didn't want to get into a heavy conversation until much later so I got us started on the Borden zinfandel. I had to agree with Janette, it was very good and we were just reaching the bottom of our glasses when Janette and Don arrived.

I kissed her cheek and shook Don's hand and he said, "After all that happened that night I'm still about half embarrassed and we're all fully dressed."

Diane kissed his cheek and putting her arm around him said, "Come in and have wine with us and that feeling will go away."

"Oh I know you. You were one of the first ones on stage that night."

"That's right, I whipped my husband but not nearly as much or as hard as I wanted to."

"Is he here?"

"No I told him while we were still on stage I never wanted to see him again."

"I don't know if I should be happy for you or sad."

"Be happy for me because I'm much better off without him."

I had my arm around Janette and walked her in behind Diane and Don and said, "I think you know everybody."

Janette smiled and said, "Well I certainly know Lisa," and they came together in an embrace and shared a light kiss on the cheek. Janette looked at me then and said, "There was another guy with you that night right?"

"Yeah Jake my best friend was there but he's back in Phoenix now...He was with my almost ex wife but not now."

"So your ex best friend is or rather was with your almost ex wife."

"He's still my best friend. I decided early on that Hank and Karina contributed to our breakup that would have happened anyway."

Diane went to the kitchen and came back with two bottles of wine and the glasses as Janette continued with, "We still can't decide what to think about Hank and Karina. How much did they have to do with Don's and my change in our life? We just don't know."

Lisa asked her, "Were you and Don swapping before Hank or Karina came into your lives?"

"It's funny because the first time that we swapped with our friends was just a day or two before Karina made friends with Don."

"That's about how it was with Drew and me."

"And the same with Tammy and Diane and me," I added. "I met Hank at a bar just days...no wait we didn't swap...hell I don't know now but it was right at the same time. A day one way or the other but no more."

Lisa told Janette, "Mark and Diane had a very erotic start in their new lifestyle." I looked at Lisa and she smiled and said, "Diane and I had a long talk today remember?"

"Oh right. Oh and Jake was with Tammy and I was with Diane...and fortunately still am in fact."

Lisa looked at Don and asked, "Are you and Janette still swapping?"

"No our friends are getting a divorce."

"That's so sad. Is it because of Karina?"

"Who knows but probably."

"Do you miss it?"

"We do. They were the only ones we swapped with."

Lisa looked right into his eyes and said, "Except for you and me that night."

His cheeks flushed but he smiled and said, "Right, except for Towncrest."

We were all sipping our wine and I was sitting in the easy chair and Diane and Janette were on the couch with Don between them so Lisa sat on the floor between my legs.

Janette asked Lisa, "How did you and Mark find each other?"

"Well if Hank were still around I'd say it was all his doing but we ran into each other at the market."

"Just about like when he saw me at the liquor store."

"Very much the same thing. We tried to talk but the store wasn't the place for that so Mark invited me over here."

"That's exactly how it was with us too. Isn't that just too wild. So you two are seeing each other I take it."

"We are and we get along so well." She tipped her head back and said, "Don't we."

"We really do," and I touched her cheek with my hand.

Lisa smiled at Diane and said, "Poor Mark has two loves in his live. Me and Diane."

Janette turned to face Diane and asked her, "Are you dating or whatever yet?"

"Not really. Well I saw an old acquaintance a few days ago."

I looked at Diane and she smiled at me innocently. "Diane you didn't tell me that, who was it?"

"Remember me mentioning Malcolm at the gathering. I said he was once a coworker of Tory's? Well he called me and we had coffee and talked."

"Well I'll be damned. That's big stuff and you didn't share that with me."

"Well it may amount to nothing so it wasn't...I wanted to wait until I saw him again."

"Lisa I'll bet you knew this."

"She told me today in fact."

Janette touched Diane's arm and said, "I hope it turns out to be something special."

"Thank you. You know I just remembered something Hank said that night. Damn I wish I had a better memory. I'll start and maybe the rest will come to me. Hank was praising you and...oh and Don you told Hank that Janette was..." and she looked at Janette and continued with, "That you love sex and anything to do with sex...or was it...well something like that. Oh he said you looked so innocent standing up there but that you were passionate and...damn. Well anyway that's most of it."

Janette looked at her and said, "You have a good memory. I could have killed Don for telling that secret."

Diane laughed and said, "Oh so it's true then."

"Janette laughed and said, "Didn't I handle that just wrong. Yes it's true. Well Don exaggerated but it's mostly true."

Then Diane gave me a subtle look and then said, "Mark what was it you said about Janette...oh it was something like...holy shit," and she smiled at me.

"Actually I said that about Janette and Lisa when they were up there with whips in their hands. I was blown away by both of you."

Lisa smiled up at me and whispered, "Thank you. Janette too bad Drew got to sample your charms because he sure as hell didn't deserve you." As the women talked I was sitting there growing an erection. I couldn't see between Don's legs so I didn't know if whether or not he was being affected the same way. I did notice him checking out Diane whenever he could though, especially her tits. His wife was built like Lisa, long and lean with modest breasts so more curvaceous Diane was peaking his curiosity more than Lisa did.

Lisa got up and refilled everybody's glasses and noticed my problem growth between my legs and gave me a knowing smile and then took the empty bottle to the kitchen. As she came back Janette said, "Thank you for sharing your new wine with us. Do you approve of my choices?"

"Absolutely, we like them both." We were moving in the right direction but I had serious doubts that anything would happen beyond conversation but I was going to remain hopeful right up to the end of the evening.

Chapter Thirty Three

Janette used the restroom and Lisa moved over and sat next to Don. "Janette gets to be with you all the time so I think it's only fair that Diane and I be with you for the rest of this evening. He smiled about half nervously as Diane moved closer to him and Lisa told him, "I've wanted to tell you that you did yourself very proud that night on the stage. Despite all the distractions and the meddling from Hank you really got to me."

"I'm surprised. I mean I was so impressed with you too but so much happened that night I'm surprised that you even remember that."

"Of course I remember that."

Diane's hand landed on his upper thigh and she added, "I could even tell from where I was sitting. I got hot just from watching."

He looked at Diane and said, "When you were flogging your husband I was transfixed. Janette was talking to me and I didn't even know it until she slapped my arm and repeated herself."

Janette came out and after surveying the situation she came toward me and I stood up. "Would you help me select the next wine for us?"

"Of course." I led her to the kitchen where I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me saying, "I'm really glad you came over. I was so overwhelmed by you at the gathering and I hoped I'd see you again one day. Then at the store it was driving me crazy because we couldn't even talk let alone anything else."

Her hands rested on my forearms and she smiled and said, "You have Lisa and Diane so I'm surprised that you would be that happy to see me."

"Well I am," and I kissed her softly." I held onto her and asked, "Now what wine would you like? White or red?"

"I better not have too much more wine because if something happens I want to be able to enjoy it and remember it."

"I'd very much like something to happen."

"Don is probably so swept away that he isn't even aware that I'm out of the room. He thinks Lisa and Diane are so hot. I can tell that just by watching him."

"Naturally I think they are too but so are you."

"Are you still fucking Diane?"

"I am but not as much as I used to."

"Because of Lisa?"

"That's mostly it of course. I wish I was man enough to keep up with both of them but I can't. I'll keep trying though."

"And you still want me?"

"I want you very much. I wanted you the instant I saw you go up on stage and Diane would verify that because she was watching me." We melted into a long kiss and then two more gentle ones before she said, "We better go in there with wine before they come looking for us."

I quickly opened two bottles of a soft merlot and we went back in to refill glasses. Diane had just moved away from kissing Don and I said, "Janette has selected this wine so it must be just the right one." I moved back to my chair and Janette settled in at my feet just as Lisa had earlier. The swap had begun.

Lisa was sitting with her feet up on the sofa and she was leaning into Don with her hand on his thigh and Diane was the same way with her hand on his other thigh. They looked like bookends for Don and he was basking in the attention of two women at the same time. I found myself hoping that Malcolm and Diane would discover they were right for each other.

I shifted over in the recliner as far as I could go and pulled Janette up and she sat half on the chair but more in my lap and she leaned back with my arm around her. I pulled the lever and we lay back together as Janette said, "Tell me how you seduced Diane that day."

I did my best to tell her every detail and made over Diane stripping to her bra and panties saying that was what I hoped for but never thought it would happen. Then I told them about Diane using Tammy's bikini bra by laying it over her breasts.

"Why didn't you undress her?"

"I didn't think she would ever do that but I wish I could have had that honor."

"Would you like to undress me?"

I was almost as shocked by that as I had been when Diane stripped to her bra and panties. "I'd love to undress you."

Don sat there listening to his wife with his mouth open in amazement. She was the one that said she couldn't imagine her doing anything beyond visiting.

We stood up and as the others watched I slowly undressed Janette down to her bra and panties as she said, "So that's what you wanted to do to Diane?"

"Yes."

"What did you do next?" I told her and Don about the sun lotion and how I was very careful about applying it at first but got bolder the farther I went. "Show me please?"

As Diane watched and remembered that day I put her on on her belly on the floor and unhooked her bra telling her that's how Diane was that day. I moved my hands all over her warm smooth and fairly pale skin as I described what I did and what I was thinking in a soft voice. Diane was listening too because she didn't know what I had been thinking that day. I moved my hands all over Janette and let them wander down to the sides of her breasts and then back up and down to her panties where I teased her slightly. "I used twist ties to modify her panties into something more like a tiny bikini bottom too."

"Would you do that for me too?" It took me seconds to get twist ties and get back to her. I let my hands touch her without regard to any restrictions like I'd had that day and while tying her panties up I managed to touch her pussy several times before I even started with the imaginary lotion. Diane disappeared and came back with some after shower body lotion and handed that to me before going back to Don and kissing him deeply before watching Janette and me again.

When Janette felt the real lotion she moaned and I could feel her relax a little more as I gave her a massage and worked the lotion into her skin. That made her feel even softer and more sexy under my hands and I let my fingers wander under the waistband of her panties. Just as I had with Diane I moved down to her lower legs and worked my way up until I was again bumping into her pussy and letting my slippery fingers tease her as she moaned and wiggled her nice ass. Actually Janette was very much like Lisa. I felt her firm ass and then her legs moved apart slightly as I continued my tease. Where I had finally stopped with Diane until later I continued with Janette and before long had her panties down and off before turning her on her back.

She left her bra on the carpet and lay on her back as she looked up at me. My hands quickly went to work because I had to have this woman and I wanted it to happen soon. I put lotion on her arms and chest and at the last second let my hands roam over her breasts and teased her nipples. She was breathing faster and she was moaning and started to half mumble and half talk. "Oh yes I like that. Oh yes I like what you're doing to me." Other words came out but I didn't catch them as my hands continued. I did her legs then and back up to her pussy as Don and the two women watched but what I didn't know at the time was they had Don's cock out and they were taking turns teasing him as they kissed and his hands wandered to first one of them and then the other.

I slipped two fingers into her and she pushed against my hand and said, "Oh fuck yes. I want you so much Mark." I stopped what I was doing and while on my knees looking down at her I stripped my shirt off and then undid my belt. She got up on her knees and moved my hands and she continued to undo my pants. When I stood up she peeled them down along with my briefs and my cock jumped free and her hand went to it. She looked up at me as she stroked it a couple of times and then pulled me down to her by my cock. We were both on our knees and she still had me in her hand as we kissed and I toyed with her breasts but we were soon lying on the carpet. It was only a minute later when she straddled me and touched my cock with her pussy. I held it in my hand and she moved her pelvis slightly before easing herself down onto me and rocked her hips slightly. I lost track of Diane and Lisa. I lost interest in where they were and what they were doing in fact.

Janette and I did our best to try different positions but we came back to me being on top of her and I gave her everything I had. She had cum at least once earlier and I think a second time with a small orgasm. But now we were on our way to her third one and I was determined to make it her best one before I lost control. She was again mumbling and bouncing her hips and her hands went to her breasts to pinch her own nipples. I was so close but I tried to think bad thoughts for a minute to buy me some time but that didn't last. My mind went back to my cock and my eyes went into hers as my ass took control and I fucked her like a rabbit until she froze and with her arms splayed on the carpet she arched her back and her face flushed as she held her breath. Watching her was too much for me and my cock pumped and pumped it's offering into her as my body froze in position too. Even when my gun was empty it felt like my cock was still pulsing. My cock was so hard it hurt and I lay on top of her and we kissed. I felt like I'd just run a four minute mile and I was still breathing hard but I was catching up. She looked up at me and smiled saying, "I want you again one of these days soon. We have to do all of this again and again."