All Comments on 'Hank Ch. 01 - The Man for His Mother'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Poor lad suffered some shrinkage. Went from 9 inches early in the story to 8 inches.

LodonLodonabout 2 years ago

Damn shame he can't breed his mother/sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why did it have to turn to that master shit, the story started so nicely, but shifted to crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad. Nota fan of rough sex though. Would have been better had you described Hank cuming in his mom's pussy.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
" Did you leave his cum on your nipples..."

Perhaps the most erotic words I've ever read.

Tender story of love with great explanation of how events occurred.

JobewonJobewonabout 2 years ago

Fantastic! Would love to read more! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If only?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sucks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Son prefers gender-neutral assholes to actual pussy. Pathetic, really.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Nice story. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't get the whole woman-hating rough treatment and the anal obsession especially in a mother son fantasy story but whatever gets ya going.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"I don't get the whole woman-hating rough treatment and the anal obsession "

Neither do I and will either scroll pass or close the story.

LanalgonaLanalgona5 months ago

That was great! Hurry up!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

This is a site with written erotica. One would think someone with over 100 works would know what "those real big circles on her breasts" were. Doesn't even know basic female anatomy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...