Hank Ch. 01 - The Man for His Mother

Story Info
Hank is shocked by his slut mother, fills her with hot cum.
10.9k words
4.57
86.6k
171
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank, Ch.1 becomes the man for his mother

Hank is shocked by his slut mother and fills her with hot cum

This story contains incest between a son and his mother, blowjobs, anal and discipline. If that is not for you do not read on. This is a fantasy so please no comments that mother's don't talk or act like that. Of course all participants would be eighteen or older.

My name is Henry and of course everyone calls me Hank. Mom told me I was named for her father, my grandfather, duh! I never had a dad and my mother never told me the facts about that. We were just a 'single mom' family. We visited GrandPa as often as we could actually spending summers with him. Looking back with new info I now know why.

Mom was very adept with computers and supported us with short term assignments while I was in school or she was working directly from home. She was extremely well paid when rescuing a company from a snafu or hack. She taught me everything I now know about the insides of a computer and the various coding languages. Was I a geek in school? Somewhat but I was also a multi letter sports jock.

Mom was a 'soccer mom' supporting all my sports activities. My friends and fellow jocks all thought my mom 'was hot'. Mom kept herself in shape with a home gym, eating right and running in races with me. My buddies always ran just behind my mom's behind making all kinds of appreciative comments. Mom would laugh all that off sometimes whacking my buds with her sweaty towel and threatening to tell their mom. She is very beautiful but to me she was always just Mom; until that day!

I had turned eighteen in September that senior year and was planning to go to the local tech-school to get an Associates in Computer Technology. Unbeknownst to most of her companies I often wrote the code to save their sorry ass. Mom wanted me to go to MIT or some fancy college but I told her I was okay in following in her footsteps.

Grandpa had recently passed and left Mom that house and the small farm that he tended until his death. His life policy far exceeded the last of the mortgage with plenty to pay the taxes and upkeep for many many years. He also named me the beneficiary of another policy that would pay for my two year program leaving me with no debt.

Mom and I went up to his place to make final arrangements. Being a very smart man he had contracted with a wireless company for one of those towers and Mom had excellent Wi-Fi coverage at the property. So we decided we would give up our current house and move once I graduated high school. I could do my college classes on line and it was close enough for the various in person classes.

Let me describe Mom. She was very young when she had me turning thirty-six about the time I turned eighteen. My buddies called her a MILF and I always socked them. My mom did have large firm breasts and a plump but firm rump. She wore her raven black hair long -- like down to her ass long. She always had a smile and our house was the crew hangout. I'd catch the guys in the laundry room rummaging for Mom's panties. Damn I'd give them such a smack my being the largest and strongest of the pack.

Mom would give me tender kisses often on the lips telling me she loved my being her hero. We were never formal about what we wore in the house. I saw my mom in bra and panties or sports bra and tight shorts so often it didn't really register. Too often at breakfast I'd see the two dark circles on her chest and the dark triangle between her thighs through her silky sleeper. Occasionally her two large nipples would rise and I'd be forced to look at them across the table.

Mom would see where my eyes were and laugh at my discomfort, come over and ruffle my hair and give me one of her tender kisses. Her leaning over would give me a clear look down her front to those two firm globs of mom flesh. She would tell me she loved my being the man-of-the-house. She was happiest when we visited Grandpa and saddest when we returned home, the sadness lasting about a week. Once I turned eighteen Mom became more touchy-feely with me and cared much less about walking naked after a shower.

There were many mornings on the last weeks of senior year when she would pull her night sleeper over her head and toss it into the washer. I'd get to see her firm full ass cheeks and tight back then her full breasts and dark triangle as she walked back and went to her room. Her breasts had those dark circles the size of a coffee cup and two dark chocolate long thick nipples. I felt so gross when my long thick pecker got hard.

She started asking me to spot her when doing exercises in the house. Her nipples were always hard and her shorts always rode up her thighs giving me a clear picture of her cameltoe. She would laugh when she saw my large manhood creep down my leg making me blush like crazy. She always thanked me with many kisses and rubbed her large breasts against my chest. When she hugged me she would hum when she felt my long thick cock push against her thigh.

One night I heard weeping coming from the den. Of course it had to be Mom. She was curled up on the sofa quietly sobbing. I sat on the sofa and put Mom's head on my lap. She had her soft pjs on and I held her and ran my hand up and down her back and tapped her butt from time to time. She grabbed my other hand and pulled it across her and placed my hand on one firm large breast.

Mom and I were very close as I was growing up and we would often sit close and cuddle watching Netflix. But I was shocked and fidgeted but Mom pet my hand holding her breast letting me know that was what she wanted. She gripped my hand squeezing her own breast again letting me know that it was okay for me to grip and massage that breast. Her large nipple firmed and extended almost poking a hole in my palm. She gripped my other hand and slid it under her pj hem making me grip her bare ass cheek.

My cock had a mind of its own and crawled down my leg pushing against Mom's cheek. My teammates called me 'sausage' because of the length and thickness of my cock. Now it was betraying me getting long and firm against my mother. Her hand left mine on her breast to investigate what was pushing against her cheek.

She gripped my thick shaft moving her hand up and down and squeezing my large head. My cock was its full nine inches and was rock hard. My mom shifted her head on my lap and placed her warm lips across my shaft. She pushed her hot breath out warming my cock then tightened her lips.

This went on for some time. I was scared my mom would freak but my heart was thumping with excitement causing my cock to pulse and leak my pre-cum. Mom put her lips on my cockhead and sucked lightly. I could tell I was leaking my sperm as it always did when I rubbed one out in the quiet of my room.

"Henry, stand up," my mom whispered.

Damn I thought I was in a shits load of trouble as I moved out from under her and stood. Mom reached up and pulled down my gym shorts that I sometimes wear to bed. I also always go commando at night so my hard cock 'twanged' when the waistband slid off my cockhead. I stood there dripping my pre-cum onto my mother's palm. She licked it off then moaned.

"Henry, kneel down here baby," my mom cooed.

I did as she asked still very frightened. Mom moved her cheeks to the edge of the sofa and her warm tongue came out and licked the pudding collecting on my crown. My body trembled as her lips closed behind my bulge and she sucked I guess like a baby seeking milk. Her tongue circled my cockhead finding my pleasure knot and flicking it with her pointed tip.

Her hand reached out and held my cockbase her fingers not reaching quite around. She pulled me forward by my thick cock taking more of it into her mouth. She slowly moved her lips up and down my cock, not in a hurry but savoring the feeling. This went on for some time with the sound of her slurping her saliva off my shaft.

I saw her moving and opening the buttons on her pjs until her large breasts were exposed then she returned my hand to those warm globes of flesh. She slid up and down my thick shaft taking as much as would fit then sucked just the fat head wanting my thick seed.

"Squeeze my tits and pull on my nipples Henry. You won't hurt them if you squeeze tight or pull hard on my nipples. Don't be frightened. Momma needs you to do this for her."

I did as she asked and squeezed those tits and pulled on those hard pointed thick long nipples. Wanking off in my bedroom I dreamed about getting my hands on those tits. When I twisted them she groaned and I thought I was hurting her but she whispered I was her 'good man'.

Mom turned her hips and unbuttoned her pj bottoms. She took my left arm and moved my hand into her pjs.

I trembled as I felt the curly hair on her mons then the wetness on her pussy lips. Mom gripped my two long fingers and moved them up and down in her wet warm cleft then circled the bump of her pleasure knot. She guided my fingers teaching me what pleased her then took her hand away to grip my cock. Her lips closed on my cock and slid up and down my shaft. I trembled grabbing her tit to hold on. I squeezed hard and Mom moaned on my cock.

Don't get me wrong. This was not my first blowjob. Being on all the sport teams one could be on throughout the academic year I had many willing cheerleaders polishing my knob. Some of the girls had to hold my cock with two hands to keep from choking. Some girls swallowed, some let me fill their mouth with hot cum then spit into a tissue.

All of them said that I came like a firehose filling their mouth or belly with many pulses of thick hot cum. There were one or two seniors that would take my fat cockhead deep to the opening of their throat and suck my cum right to their belly. None of my dates were willing to take my long thick meat into their pussy so I got cameltoe rides with hot wet dripping twats until I came on my abs. They willingly sucked and licked my cum until I was clean.

Invited to their bedroom when their parents were out we would strip and quickly move into sixty-nine. I soon learned my way around a pussy making sure my partner came at least three times. Some of the more willing seniors asked for assplay so my fingers and tongue would get into their dark rose and help them cum with two fingers deep up their ass and two others riding in and out their hot pussy. I was quite popular.

However having my cock in Mom's mouth was something altogether different. She was acting like she loved me and needed me to pleasure her. Her hand was back holding my fingers in and around her pussy. Can I say 'pussy' when talking about my mother? Her other hand was stroking my cock while the bulb was deep in her warm wet mouth.

"Henry, I miss your GrandPa so much it hurts my heart. Help me to cum Henry, help me soak my pjs as I tremble from the climax your fingers will give me. Then as I'm moaning from pleasure fill my belly with your hot thick cum. I want to taste all of you across my tongue as I suck your cock. Fill my mouth and fill my belly Henry. I need this! I miss your GrandPa so much," she groaned and took my cock back into her warm mouth, deep and tight.

I had never seen my mother like this. It was about two months since my GrandPa died and we were finalizing the plans to sell and move. I looked around on the floor for a wine bottle but didn't see one. My mother was in emotional turmoil. I took my task to give needed pleasure to my mother.

My mom rolled more flat on her ass and my fingers dug deep into her wetness. My thumb was busy rubbing and rolling her clit as mom thrust upwards off the sofa. As I had done with my girl friends I added a third finger and pushed it into her vagina. A woman's pleasure is from the wishbone of nerves at the edge of her pussy entrance and of course the pleasure knot of nerves just below her mons.

I went faster and faster thrusting all three fingers in and out of my mother from where she had delivered me. Her ass was moving upwards meeting my fingers thrusting into her. Her pussy was soaking my fingers, her pjs and the sofa as she groaned on my cock going in and out of her mouth.

In her unbridled enthusiasm she was letting my cockhead tap the depths of her mouth. She had all of my cock above her small hand holding my thick cockbase. Mom screamed around my thick cock as her pussy clamped down on my fingers. Her thighs locked down trapping my fingers as she crashed into a powerful orgasm.

With her ass and hips moving wildly up and down and side to side she rubbed my fingers along her pussy lips making my thumb crush her clit. Her pussy gripped and pulsed on my fingers releasing bursts of hot female cum. She screamed again trembling all along her body taking my cock deep sucking hard to pull my cum from my cock.

My body was tightening like it does just before I cum and I crushed her tits with my one hand and mangled her pussy with my other. She moved back holding just my cockhead behind her teeth and sucked. Her tongue punished my own pleasure knot and my thighs began to tremble.

"OH FUCK MOM," I screamed as a painful glob of my cum exploded out the cockhead painting my mother's waiting tongue. She coughed as another blast hit the opening of her throat. She took my cock the deepest yet releasing her hand and her heat made me pulse cum again. She sucked and swallowed emptying her mouth of cum only to get filled again.

I was so lost in pleasure I didn't count how many globs of hot thick cum I fed my mother but it felt like many; like she had pulled all my cum my balls had stored. She wanted more; she wanted it all! She sucked my cockhead, her lips tight not letting one drop leak out. I listened to her swallowing my globs then felt her lips sink down my long thick cock. She tightened her lips and sucked upwards hoping to get the last of my cum. Her wet tongue teased my knot causing the last of my cum to pulse out and paint her tongue.

Mom moved her hips rubbing her pussy against my fingers grabbing the last of her climax aftershocks to pleasure her body. She held my fingers deep in her pussy and my softening cock in her mouth. She put her hand over mine and squeezed the tit I had hold of also making me pinch her hard extended nipple. Mom moaned on my cock giving me a final twinge of pleasure.

She pulled back and my cock slipped from her mouth. She quickly grabbed my softening flesh and took me back in her mouth. I moaned as it was now getting too sensitive. Her lips softly rode my cock until she released it then kissed all over the mushroom cockhead. Her fingers played with my balls even going under them to stroke my taint.

Mom opened her thighs and pulled my pussy juices soaked fingers to her face. She turned and opening her mouth took those fingers inside and licked them clean of her own cum. She let my hand drop and tenderly ran her fingers along my cheeks moaning as she did. Mom caressed my face and neck and ran her fingers through my red hair.

"Henry, go get ready for bed. We have a lot of final packing to do. The movers will be here tomorrow and we start our new life at Grandpa's place. Now give me a kiss and go to bed."

I went to give her a mom-son peck on her lips but she grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me down. Her lips crushed mine then her tongue slid out onto mine. I tasted the combination of my cum and her aromatic pussy juices. She kissed me like a lover for some time bringing my hand to her breasts again. She moaned then kissed me softly and tenderly.

"I'll be up later to check on you and maybe tuck you in. I love you Henry; always have and always will. Now get to bed," she said and let out a long cleansing breath.

Mom watched me stand with my pecker hanging down until I covered it with my shorts. I staggered upstairs and took a quick shower and flopped naked onto my bed. Confusing thoughts ran through my brain for some time depriving me of sleep.

What caused Mom to act that way? What caused Mom to have me crush her tits and punish her big fat nipples? What caused Mom to have me make her cum? What caused Mom to suck me off and swallow all my hot thick cum? And being a horny eighteen year old; Would Mom do all that with me again? And what was -- "Henry, I miss your GrandPa so much it hurts my heart," all about.

I drifted in and out of a restless sleep until I heard my floor creak. From the soft light off the hall I could just make out my mother was standing beside my bed. She was naked! I could smell her female scent and watched her fingers rub between her pussy lips. Mom was softly humming and swaying her hips working her fingers up and down the cleft between her thighs.

I watched her rub those wet fingers across her lips then she leaned down and kissed me tenderly. Her wetness tasted delicious. Her hanging mom tits rubbed softly across my arm and I felt her hard nipples. She moved her hands back between her thighs and brought her fingers to my lips and held them there until I licked them clean.

Mom kissed me softly turned and walked out. The light from the lamppost illuminated her firm ass as the cheeks moved up and down. I had another, "What the hell was that?" thought and realized my cock was rock hard. I took deep breaths and waited till it went soft before I rolled over and eventually fell asleep.

My mom called me down in the morning yelling that we had a lot of packing to do, "So get your ass down here quick!"

As I descended the stairs I smelt the coffee and the bacon. I sat at the table and watched Mom cook. She had on the shortest nightie I had ever seen her wear. The bottom hem barely covered her ass. She went into the fridge to get something from a lower shelf and her naked ass was on display. She reached to the back and her thighs opened and naked pussy lips poked through.

What the hell? Mom shaved her pussy lips this morning? What is with her? my mind raced.

She brought the maple syrup to the table and I watched her firm mom breasts wobble under her silky nightie. Her dark circles were obvious under the almost see through fabric and her hard pointed nipples pushed out the top. She ran her fingers through my hair and asked, "How is my man-of-the-house this morning?"

She brought me a plate of pancakes, bacon and some eggs. She held the plate high causing the bottom front hem to lift revealing her shaved pussy lips. Her scent was emanating from between her thighs making my cock start to get hard. She served me then sat across from me and now I had her firm breasts and pointed dark nipples to look at. My cock got rock hard.

She talked out our plans for the day making gestures with her hands. In my heightened state all that did was wobble her tits keeping her nipples rock hard and extended. She finished first and brought her plate to the sink then pushed my chair back and sat across my lap.

As she fed me the last of my breakfast her naked pussy found my hard cock and she rocked back and forth. I could feel my cock get wet from her warm juices as she soaked my sleeper shorts. Her breasts rubbed my arm as she hummed a song I didn't recognize.

I think she teased me on purpose as she asked me if I wanted anything else before we got started on our day. I could hardly squeak out a 'No' and she laughed. Mom took my plate to the sink then stood before me and pulled the nightie over her head. She stood there on display; newly naked pussy lips, her black curls on her mons, her tight abdomen, her large dark aureoles and her dark chocolate nipples.

She let the nightie run across my face and over my head and told me to go get dressed as we had packing to do. Her nightie was deeply scented with her pussy and caused my cock to throb. All I thought was, "Yea, I'd like to do some packing; my long thick cock up her dripping pussy over and over till my frustration was relieved!"

That thought made me blush with shame as I realized it was just my mom being her free spirit self. But then what the hell was last night all about and why didn't she talk about it this morning? All I could do was take today as it played out leaving the ball in Mom's hands. I went upstairs and dressed in old gym clothes as I knew we were going to work up a sweat.