Hank Ch. 01 - The Man for His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since GrandPa's house was furnished we were not taking beds or tables. What we didn't take would be sold in an estate sale or then donated. An agent would handle all that and the sale of our small house. What we were doing today was boxing our 'take with us stuff'. Mom called me into her bedroom to help boxing.

I walked into her room and saw her bending over a box. She had not put on panties and her naked pussy lips and firm ass were on display. For the first time ever I could see her dark rose shinning perhaps from sweat or perhaps from leaking juices. From my porn viewing I knew a cock could be worked into that dark cavern.

Mom broke me out of my incestuous thoughts by yelling at me to help with that box. I came to her other side and held the flaps down while she taped. Mom had on one of my school basketball tees and presented me with full side boobs. Mom moved to another box but squatted and held the tape roll while I tried to stay focused on the four top panels.

Instead my eyes focused between Mom's open thighs. Her naked pussy lips were open and I could see the wet pinkness of her cleft. My hands held the flaps while I memorized every wet aspect of her two flaps. I had seen many pussies on the internet and Mom had two outside pussy lip flaps that hung down below her labia. Each was dripping a small amount of Mom's juices.

What game was she playing with me? Was she angry and teasing me for what I did to her last night? Or was she priming my desires hoping I would take action? We had a lot of boxing to do so I shut off my lust focused eyes and concentrated on helping Mom. I heard her quietly laughing and knew she was yanking my chain. But I really wanted her yanking my cock.

We worked for hours my having to endure naked breasts and a wet pussy displayed often. Mom would stretch often pushing her firm large breasts against the sweaty basketball top. Every once in a while the arm hole would catch on a box and an entire boob would pop out. Mom would laugh and stuff it back under. She would also look my way and lower her eyes to see my hard tortured cock.

We took a break and had lunch. Again she sat opposite me and wobbled her tits and made them poke out or mash together. She did that sinful laugh over and over knowing full well I would not act. Finally she released me to go box my final things, trophies and awards.

Our plans were to leave this house and go to GrandPa's place tonight. We had been there setting up the rooms, the kitchen, and utilities. I set about packing my computer and video equipment which would go in my jeep tonight. I then went into the business office and packed up Mom's computer equipment which would go in her van.

Everything we were moving was now boxed and what we were taking was packed in our separate vehicles. There was not much else to do but empty the fridge and pack all that into Mom's van. Our new home was on the outskirts of the town and less than an hour away.

We were almost there when my phone rang on Facetime. It was my mom and she suggested I order a pizza and pick it up on my way. That teasing bitch had the phone aimed at her chest and both tits were out the side armholes of the tee. Her nipples were rock hard and her boobs jiggled when she went over speed bumps losing her focus on the road.

To get her back I pulled my gym shorts up and my hard cock poked out the leg band. I lowered my phone and listened to my mother take in a deep breath. I shut off my phone having gotten the upper hand. I called the pizza place close to our new home and ordered a pick up. There was a package store in the same strip mall and I picked up a couple of cold six packs and the wine coolers Mom liked.

I got the pizza and drove to GrandPa's. I wondered if we would ever stop referring to his house that way. When I pulled in Mom was bringing in her boxes. When she went up the porch steps her cute ass cheeks showed. Bending over to pull another box out of the van her cute ass cheeks showed. Mom seemed to be taking her sweet ass time to show me her sweet ass!

I took the pizza, beer and wine coolers to the kitchen. Mom saw the coolers and cracked one open and took a long swig. She wiped her lips on the back of her hand and went outside bringing in boxes until she was done. I was doing the same and we both ended about the same time. Mom had given me Grandpa's room, "After all you'll be the man of the house," she said previously. So I brought many of my boxes in there including my computer and video equipment.

Mom took GrandMa's room since it was larger than her old guestroom. We donated the guestroom furniture to the local mission church and the business furniture coming tomorrow would be set up in there. We had forced GrandPa to add highly efficient German A/C units in each room and I went about turning them on to cool and clean the air of the stuffy house.

Mom yelled, "Enough for tonight," and took her wine cooler and another to the den. I brought the pizza, paper plates and two beers to the den. Mom sat on the sofa before a small coffee table. I ripped the top of the box and set the pizza in front of Mom. I had a chair directly opposite Mom and quickly realized that with no panties her pussy would be on display.

While we had our dinner I thought of what happened on the last sofa and my long thick cock got hard again. My mother looked at my crotch over the slice of pizza and I looked at her wet slice while I ate mine. Mom finished off her cooler and I finished my beer. She opened her second cooler and I popped my second beer.

Mom watched me and I watched her; one the huntress the other the hunted. The wine coolers were having an effect as Mom's cheeks were turning red. She pulled her feet up on the edge of the sofa but was sitting like a baseball catcher. The fluids dripping from her pussy were sparkling wetting the sofa under her ass and filling the den with her fragrant scent. Mom was moving her knees open and closed flapping her pussy lips showing then hiding her woman's gash.

I'd have enough and was heading for bed. I slammed my beer can down on the coffee table making Mom squeak. I moved towards her and she spread her knees wide with one last test to see if I'd drop to my knees and eat her pussy or fill it with my long thick cock.

Instead I leaned over and kissed Mom's forehead and told her I was going to bed and all the cold stuff had been put away. I said I'd see her in the morning and be ready for the moving van. I walked out of the den, washed up, went to GrandPa's room, stripped and slid under just a sheet and was soon asleep.

"Henry, Henry, I can't sleep. I'm a little frightened, a little sad and a little buzzed. Can I sleep with you just this night? Grandpa use to let me in his bed if I was scared by a storm or upset about something. It would mean very much to me if you let me cuddle with you. We could pretend we were cuddling on the sofa watching Hulu," she begged.

I lifted the sheet and she squeaked and slid under the covers. It soon became obvious she was naked and quite buzzed. I turned her on her hip and spooned behind her. She moaned when she felt my large but soft cock settle between her ass cheeks. She pulled my arm over and placed my strong hand over her large breast centering her hard nipple in my palm.

Mom was actually asleep quickly and so too was I. I must have been really sexually frustrated as I was having a sexual dream of getting my cock sucked. My long cock was in a warm mouth and a wet tongue was working my pleasure knot. The pressure and pleasure was increasing driving me towards my nocturnal emission.

I knew I was gonna pop and remembered Mom was in bed with me. I'd be horrified if she woke in the morning with my loads of cum drying on her back or worse her ass. I rose out of that dream and in shock realized Mom was sucking my cock! I was a horny young man made even more horny by Mom showing me her intimate body parts all day. If I made it look like I was awake Mom might stop in embarrassment.

I made my breath sound like I was in deep sleep. Mom was under the sheet sucking my cock like a ten dollar alley slut hoping to turn a quick trick. If she kept up her work on my cock I would soon fill her mouth with globs of my hot thick cum. Carefully I grabbed the other pillow and shoved a corner in my mouth.

Mom took my cock deep over and over doing a couple of 'gluck, gluck' as my fat cockhead hit the back of her mouth against the opening of her throat. Mom pushed wet fingers under my ass and rubbed my anus. My analring gave way and a finger tip entered my darkness. Her lips and tongue moved to just my cockhead and she attacked.

Her finger wiggled in my ass and her tongue stayed on my pleasure knot. It was all too much being frustrated all day and now feeling exquisite pleasure I blew my load. Pulse after hot thick pulse of my cum entered my mother's mouth. Her lips were tight on my shaft and I doubt she lost one drop.

I felt the pleasure on my cock each time Mom swallowed a mouth full. That pleasure made me pulse another glob of hot cum into her mouth. My cock twitched and let loose the last bolt of cum. Mom moaned as her tongue roamed across my cockhead teasing any final drips to leak out. She swallowed after letting my cock slip out of her mouth.

Mom groaned and took my cockhead back into her mouth and ran my sensitive cockhead along her wet tongue and sucked lightly. I was moaning 'in my sleep' pushing easily up into my mom's mouth. She had removed her finger from my ass and tightened her hand around my thick cockbase and pulled upwards making any last cum in my shaft ooze out my cockhead. Mom sucked the very last of my white pudding down her throat.

Mom tenderly tried to lick my cock and balls clean perhaps removing any evidence of her incestuous act. When she was done I groaned and rolled away as if asleep then I felt Mom's large tits and hard nipples push into my back. Her hand moved softly up and down my sweaty back, and across my hip and ass. My body trembled when I felt her licking the sweat off my back.

I fell deeply asleep but again was awoken by the pleasure on my cock. I felt heat and wetness and tightness all along my quite hard cockshaft. I quickly realized Mom was moving her ass against my crotch. My cock was sliding through hot wetness and I was scared almost to giving up my hardon when I thought I was in Mom's hot pussy.

I realized quickly that my cock was between her hot tight thighs and was riding her dripping cameltoe. Each time my big cockhead moved to the front it rubbed my mother's swollen clit. She groaned and her body trembled as she rode my hard cock doing all the work. I guess Mom wasn't ready or willing to have my cock enter her pussy.

Would that action be the incestuous act that made it obvious that Mom wanted me to be the man in her life. I felt her hand move and grip my cockhead each time it slipped through her cameltoe. Her hot sweaty ass moved faster rubbing my long thick cock between her naked pussy lips. Her pussy was leaking her hot fluids all over my thick shaft as her hand rubbed my pleasure knot as it poked out.

Being a young eighteen year old I had reloaded and was ready to paint Mom's pussy lips and thighs with my hot thick cum. She trembled and groaned and her ass twerked against my abs as her climax over took her. Her hot Mom cum sprayed out bathing me in her heat and it was too much. I don't know if she noticed but I pulled back just a bit and shot my loads against the wet heat between her pussy flaps and the doorway to her vagina. I pushed forward and upward rubbing my large crown against her clit.

Mom growled and released more cum onto my cock and trembled perhaps into another climax or strong aftershocks. She would not release my cock but rode her nether area back and forth along my cock. My cockhead continued to release pulse after pulse unto her pussy lips and between her warm thighs.

I knew Mom's pussy was soiled by thick cum. I felt her fingers slip into the joining of her thighs then I heard her sucking the splurge off her fingers. She groaned and went back for more getting all she could reach. Mom carefully pulled forward allowing my cock to be released. She took my cock in hand and let it lay along her ass crack.

One knee rose up giving her access to her spoiled pussy. Her hand scooped my cum from her pussy lips and she cleaned her fingers coated with cum. She rolled onto her tummy and called my name several times. I did not reply so she had the courage to take my cock in her mouth and clean off any evidence of her use of my cock for her mid-night pleasure.

I felt her slip out of bed and heard washing noises from the hall bathroom. I put my hand down on the sheets on her side and they were soaked. She would get the wet spot to sleep in for sure. When Mom returned she had a warm clothe and verifying I was still asleep cleaned my cock and balls and crotch.

She put a bath towel down then slipped back into the bed. She spooned against my sweaty back and sighed deeply. "I love you Henry. Always have and always will," she whispered softly. My being awake I heard that pledge loud and clear and it made my heart swell with love for my Mom. Whatever she was going through I would love her and give her the space as she worked it out.

I awoke to my Mom yelling that the moving van was here. I dressed quickly and Mom had made coffee and warmed some store bought muffins. Mom was dressed like a Mom not a street slut. We directed the guys as to where each box and furniture was to go. Mom gave them a check and a nice tip and we set about doing what had to be done.

We set a priority to setting up the new office room furniture and connecting the computer equipment and establishing a link to the local Wi-Fi. Mom had the business plan with high speed access. She was set to begin her assignments whenever she wished.

I was in my room setting up my computer and video equipment when my Mom poked her head in. "Does my man want to take me out for dinner tonight? Somewhere nice maybe romantic? You can look on your phone and make a reservation. Just let me know the time so I can make myself beautiful and sexy for my man of the house," she asked hoping I would not refuse or tease her.

I stood and walked to her taking her in my arms hugging her tightly against me. I leaned back and kissed her on her lips and she moaned. I told her I would be pleased to take a beautiful woman to dinner tonight. She gave a soft sob and when she turned I gave her a swat on her ass cheek. She eeked but skipped across the hall to her room.

She came out naked and stood in my doorway letting me see her fully. She turned and went into the bathroom and was in there for some time as I finished up setting up my room. As I walked about in GrandPa's room I kept hearing one board squeak. I knelt down and the edge of one wide board came up. Inside was a leather object and a small box. I picked up the handle and realized it was a flogger! I had seen it used on woman's ass on the internet. I opened the small box and there were many sexual pictures.

The young female was subjected to or willingly participated in sexual acts. When she was sucking a big cock she had a blindfold on; perhaps protecting her identity. There were pictures of a woman lying on her back her legs spread wide with a big cock half filling her pussy so it would show that cock owning that pussy. There were photos showing obvious large cum globs painting her tits. There were a few of her tongue sticking out coated in cum. In all those she had a blindfold on.

There were a few of her kneeling before the bed her big tits on GrandPa's quilted comforter that was still on the bed. There were photos of that big cock shoved up the girl's pussy and several shoved up her ass. I looked closely at those pictures. My legs went weak! I have seen that birthmark on that girl's left ass cheek all my life. That girl was my MOTHER!

There was no other possibility but that big cock belonged to my GrandPa. My mother was letting her father fuck her in every possible position in every possible hole. In every blindfold picture she was smiling. She was not being raped, she was being fucked by her father, my GrandPa, and she was enjoying it.

The most earth shattering photos were those that showed my mother's belly progressively larger as she carried a growing child. There were two final photos showing her breastfeeding that red haired baby. I sat on the bed my life exploded before me from the photos as I realized that GrandPa was my father!

I heard the bathroom door open and my mother yelled if I was getting dressed for her special dinner. She again stood in my doorway naked and asked if I was okay. I told her I was just a little tired from unpacking but I would be ready to go. Mom turned and my eyes' focus zoomed onto her left ass cheek and confirmed it had that birthmark from the photos. I now knew why she said, "Henry, I miss your GrandPa so much it hurts my heart."

I dressed in my one nice suit working out my plans to seduce my mother at the restaurant then take her home and fuck her till my balls were empty. Tonight would be the start of a new sexual dominant relationship over my mother. I would as she has said become, "My man-of-the-house."

Mom came out of her room dressed to break the hearts of men; perhaps some women also! She wore her little black dress and black thigh-highs. I wiggled my finger and my Mom blushing deep red raised her hem and showed me tiny red panties. That's also how I knew she had on those black thigh-highs. I circled my finger and she twirled and showed me her ass with the red silk traveling up her crack. There was her ass birthmark clearly visible!

I said she looked beautiful and she shimmied showing me she had no bra on to uphold her marvelously large tits. I came behind her turning her out the door running my hand down her back and tapping her ass several times. We went out to my jeep and I helped her slip sideways on the seat. Before she centered I told her to show me her panties.

Mom said I was being a very naughty son but she spread her legs as wide as the dress allowed and pulled on her hem. The dress rode up revealing the tops of her black thigh-highs, then bare skin, then the red silk triangle protecting her shaved pussy lips. Mom was already beginning to scent. I gave her a soft kiss and moved her legs into the jeep and closed the door.

I went around climbed in and drove to the restaurant. I parked and came around and my Mom showed off her stockings as she slid out. She ran her full breasts against me as I hugged her then we walked into a crowded restaurant. Was it me or did the patrons go quiet?

I speculated half thought I was so lucky to land such a hot cougar. The other half judging the older woman throwing herself to such a young man. The cougar half dreamed of fucking such a hot woman the judging half speculated what it would be like to get fucked by such a handsomely strong man. Of course my mind made that all up.

We were actually seated in a quiet corner with my mother positioned so the waiter and staff could look at her bulging cleavage. We looked over the menu with Mom choosing the fish and I a steak. We ordered some appetizers and I ordered a classic white wine for Mom. We toasted our romantic evening and Mom drained half the glass.

When the appetizers arrived I fed Mom and she kissed my hand each time. The waiter was over attentive watching my mother's large pointy nipples pushing out her LBD top. She wiggled her breasts giving him a cheap show. She pushed the envelope and brought my hand up onto one of her tits and moaned. Heads turned as the room went quiet.

Our food came and I ordered Mom another glass of wine. We took turns feeding each other and laughing loudly when food bits missed our mouth. We ordered two fancy desserts and again fed each other. When the waiter brought the check he lingered beside the table. He took in a hissing breath and I realized Mom was rubbing his cock under the table. She thanked the waiter for excellent food and service.