Hank Ch. 01 - The Man for His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my card to pay the bill but not the tip. I leaned across the table. "Give me your panties!" I growled.

Mom hissed and brought her fingers to her mouth. I tapped my fingers hard on the table then put my hand on the table palm up. I watched my mother's eyes widen and her nipples get rock hard again. Her two arms slowly went under the table then I saw her wiggling as she was working her panties off her ass and pussy and down her legs.

With a huge blush she handed me her tiny panties. I brought them to my nose and inhaled her fragrant scent. They were soaking wet! I could hear several guys moan lightly speculating I would be fucking that hot big titted woman later tonight.

I opened my wallet and took out a fifty. I wrapped Mom's panties around the bill and left it in front of her plate. I moved beside Mom and helped her out of her seat. Perhaps on purpose her legs spread wide revealing her thigh-highs and maybe further up. She melted up my chest rubbing her large tits against me. When we walked out I kept my hand on her firm ass giving it several squeezes as she yelped.

When we got to the jeep she kissed me deeply obviously the wine taking effect. When I got behind the wheel her left hand came across searching for my cock. She gripped it pulling it down my thigh. She held on to it the whole ride home.

I thought she would fish it out and suck my cock the whole way home. The two times she had my cock in her mouth she took my hot thick sperm deep to her belly. Instead she pulsed her hand along my thick shaft humming with her eyes closed. I speculated she thought she was gonna get laid by her son but had no idea what waited for her in Grandpa's room.

I slid her out of the jeep and carried her into the house and up to our rooms. I put Mom down by her bedroom door and unzipped her little black dress down to the top of her ass. I kissed her and thanked her for a wonderful dinner then told her goodnight. She stood there defeated and rejected. I went into my room and removed my suit then spread the photos on the quilt. I could hear my Mom sobbing in her room and I let her steep in the rejection.

"Margret, come into this room now," I yelled using her name instead of Mom. I listened as her feet walked across the floor until she stood in my doorway in her silky sleeper.

"Come here slut and look at what's on the quilt!" I commanded.

"Henry, why are you talking that way to your mother?" she asked somewhat frightened.

I moved to her and pulled her long black hair and she had to let me tow her to beside the bed. She was in a short see through nightie again and I slapped the bottom of her ass cheeks. Mom yelped, turned and looked down at the quilt. She screamed and covered her face and broke out sobbing.

Very quietly she asked me where I got those photos. I told her they were under a floor board in GrandPa's room just there as I pointed.

"It looks like the slut really loved that big cock. She took it willingly in all her holes and let that cock paint her huge tits, cheek and lips. Since she was blindfolded I had no idea who she was but had to praise GrandPa for getting his long thick cock in some sweet looking pussy and a tight ass."

"It was while I was lusting over the photos of that woman's quite fine ass, with that big cock buried deep in her dark hole, that I was shocked." Mom turned to me and stood there trembling.

"Turn around and lift your nightie off your ass, Mom!" I growled.

She didn't move so I swung the flogger I had hid behind my back and stung her breasts. She screamed and covered her breasts so I stung her thighs. She screamed again then yelled as I grabbed her hair and spun her onto the bed. Her breasts went upon the quilt and she knelt by the side. That fling caused her nightie to rise up off her ass. Her birthmark was very visible on her ass. My Mom was the slut in the photos!

The flogger tines snapped on Mom's bare ass. She screamed and grabbed the quilt. Three more swats landed on her ass and back of her thighs. I gave her two more swats on her trembling ass cheeks.

"You slut you fucked Grandpa, No you fucked your father! You let him fuck you in your dirty pussy and naughty ass! You sucked his big cock and drank his sperm. You let him fuck your pussy when I was growing in your belly. You let him suck my milk out of your huge tits then shoot his cum all over them. Did you leave his cum on your nipples as you brought my lips to those huge dark nipples?"

I brought the flogger tines across her ass cheeks until they turned red.

"And you fucked your father every time we visited. I was asleep in a crib or in the spare bed and you were in his room giving him your cunt or your ass. He fucked you so good you never tried to get a step father for me. Did you fuck him so good you caused his final heart attack? You're such a fucking slut. I'm gonna bust your pussy and ass wide open with my long thick cock; your son's long thick cock!" I screamed and dropped behind her on my knees.

I took my cock in hand and ran it between Mom's dripping pussy lips. Her flaps caressed my cockhead as her juices coated my cock. I moved my cock and found the doorway to her cunt and pushed my fat cockhead into that initial heat. Her pussy opened and my cock pushed deep into her cave. She groaned and sobbed as my cock pulled back then thrust deep into her cunt tapping her cervix. I hammered her pussy punishing her on my cock working out my anger and betrayal.

That slutty cunt tightened down on the length of my cock and sprayed my balls as Mom trembled through a huge climax. She screamed my name then trembled again as she came again my cock continuing to hammer deep down her cunt. I slapped her ass over and over then grabbed her hips and pulled her back hard onto my cock.

I didn't care that Mom's pussy was getting pounded with all my thick eight inches. I didn't care that her cervix was getting pounded and she would ache tomorrow. When Mom screamed into a third climax I pulled her hard onto all of my cock. I kept it deep inside her as she trembled and pulsed her hot wet tight cave on my cock.

I wasn't finished with my punishment of this secret slut. Now I knew why she was on me those times. With GrandPa dying she was going through cock withdrawal and like a junkie she needed her fix. I slowly pulled my cock out of her gripping pussy and placed my cockhead against her dark rose. Mom groaned.

"Oh damn Henry, do your Mommy's ass. Punish me baby. Punish me for being such a slut. Break my ass on your long thick cock!"

I pushed against her dark iris and watched it fight my cock trying to deny me entrance. Mom grunted and pushed back and my fat cockhead breached into her back hole. I didn't care if her ass was ready for more cock as I pushed more in. Lucky for Mom her cum had coated my cockshaft and her hot lube helped my cock slide deep into her ass.

Mom groaned as my long thick cock rearranged her insides as her dark tunnel took all of my cock. My heavy ball sack slapped against her leaking pussy. I pulled back to my big crown then pushed my length back in deep. Mom groaned calling my name over and over telling me she loved me so very much.

"Punish me Henry! Make me your ass slut! Make me your woman. I give all of me to you; to satisfy all your sexual needs. I'm so sorry making you so frustrated since Grandpa died. I need you Henry; I love you so much; always have and always will!" Mom moaned and started crying again.

Mom groaned each time I drove my cock fully deep in her ass crushing her against the side of the bed pushing her huge tits across the quilt. I grabbed my mom's long black hair like two horse reigns and used them to pull her ass back onto my cock. I was driving myself towards my climax and felt Mom's asschute crush my cock

Mom screamed into the quilt and her pussy sprayed her hot juices against my balls and my thighs. My slut mother was cumming with my cock pounding her ass. She pushed me over the edge and I shot my hot cum deep into my mother's darkness. I grabbed her hips and drove my cock over and over blasting my cum out my pulsing cockhead.

The tightness of her unused ass caused such pleasure to my cock I trembled and shot more cum into Mom's darkness. I fell forward onto Mom's sweaty ass and back my cock going to her final depth. I moved her sweaty hair aside and bit hard the back of her neck as if holding my bitch down while I filled her with hot thick cum.

We breathed heavily besides each other trying to get our strength back. I pushed back up and moved my cock back and forth still in my mother's tight ass. She moaned then groaned when my cock started to pull her ass iris back along my cockshaft. Mom trembled when my huge cockhead pulled her assring wide open to free my cock. I leaned back and watched the large 'O' my cock had made of her back orifice wink at me as it tried to close.

I pulled Mom's hair until she turned still on her knees. I took just the base of my cock to hold it and rubbed my sensitive cockhead across Mom's lips.

"Make sure you give your son that cock eating smile you gave to my father and your father, Mother or could I say sister!"

Mom's lips opened and my cock rode across her wet tongue and went deep to the back. Her lips closed tightly just up from my cockbase and sucked towards my cockhead. Her tight lips sucked all the mess on my cockshaft; son cum, mother cum and ass.

She treated my cock tenderly cleaning it with lips and wet tongue. Mom pushed my shaft against my abs and licked my balls taking each one in her mouth to suck them clean. She kissed softly up the underside of my softening cock and sucked on my knot causing my thighs to tremble.

I stepped back and Mom released my cock. I walked to the quilt and collected the photos and put them back in the small box. I took the flogger in my hand and stood in front of my mother. She watched me her eyes following the flogger.

"Face and tits on the floor, Mother and raise that ass nice and high, thighs open."

I swung the flogger stinging her ass with some tines slapping against her naked pussy lips. I gave her seven stings until her ass turned red. She actually spayed her woman's cum on the floor under her wide open thighs. For her final punishment I told her she could sleep on this wet cum soaked floor or crawl back to her bedroom. I walked out of the bedroom and took a shower and returned naked. Mom was gone. I slipped under the sheet and quilt and fell quickly asleep.

It was still dark when I awoke and felt Mom's mouth on my cock. She gave me a slow sexual blowjob until my cum ejected along her tongue filling her mouth after several pulses. Swallowing my cum with my cock still in her mouth gave me pulses of final pleasure. She cleaned my cock and kissed my balls. She moved up my body her naked full tits settling on my torso.

"Please," was all she said. When I didn't chase her she let out a long breath and whispered, "Thank you, Master."

Over the next few days I ordered my mother to stay naked. I used all her holes for my pleasure. I took her on the kitchen table eating her pussy into multiple orgasms then filled it with hot thick cum. I took her in the ass bent over the arm of the sofa and made her stay there as I watched my big load of cum drip out and gather on the floor. I ordered her onto her hands and knees to suck up my cum globs off the floor.

Each night she would slip into my bed and give me a soft blowjob trying each time to take my cock into her throat until the night she did. Her lips finally kissed my crotch as she held my cock in her tight throat. Mom used all of her lips, tongue and throat to give me a powerful climax. I held her head down on my cock until she tapped my thigh lightly and I let her breathe.

She quickly took my cockhead down her throat then repeated over and over riding all of my long thick cock. I screamed when I finally shot my load directly into her belly. The rest of my cum filled her mouth and she swallowed around my big cockhead driving me up with pleasure.

Each night Mom asked permission to stay the night in my bed. Gone was the Mother -- Son relationship being replaced with submissive and dominate. Mom welcomed the flogger into our sexual trysts and came like crazy whether I took her pussy or her ass after her discipline.

I finally let Mom tell me how her relationship with GrandPa started. GrandPa was her father and GrandMa was her mother. Living outside of town and having to work the farm Mom was home-schooled by GrandMa. GrandMa had breast cancer and died soon after Mom turned eighteen.

One night she heard her father crying uncontrollably. She slipped under the covers to console her father. In the dark of the night her father, Henry, was dreaming about her mother, Maggie. One thing led to another and Mom succumbed to the pleasures with her father. She said it hurt taking his huge cock the first times but she came so strongly.

Mom said it was like a switch went off and she had a hunger to be taken sexually by her father as often as he would allow. She said she wasn't smart and wound up pregnant. Her father said he would raise her and her child. As I saw in the photos he fucked her all through her pregnancy.

Mom had a difficult delivery and the doctors told her she would not have any more babies. Mom stayed in GrandPa's bed until I started asking questions. Grandpa and Mom decided it would be best if Mom moved to town and put me into the school system.

Mom and I spent many weekends and every summer at the farm. I must have been a deep sleeper as Mom and Grandpa would fuck every chance they could. Mom only stopped when GrandPa died -- no not from a heart attack from Mom fucking him. He died quickly from prostate cancer.

Mom said the sexual hunger became overwhelming and she started giving hints to me once I turned eighteen. That brings us full circle.

We got our computer assignments and the checks started flowing in again. We formed an LLC to protect our assets. On-line school went great my getting great grades. My Mom rewarded me for any A using any hole and any location. Mom wound up tied like an X hanging from the rafters in the den. The flogger turning all of her body bright red. A towel had to be placed on the floor to catch the cum spraying from her pussy. Jiggling behind Mom with my cock up her ass was so exciting.

Our house and contents sold and that check went into our joint account. We went to that fancy restaurant frequently and the tip always included fragrant panties. We even left a wet pair on the table when we had a female waitress. The next time we went she chased us at the door holding Mom's panties to her face. She slipped me her number and pleaded with me to call her. Mom agreed I should date the girl named Kate.

It wasn't long before Kate was stretched as an X in our den as Mom took her ass with a double sided large dildo and my cock was buried up her blonde pussy. Kate sprayed equally as much as Mom so we needed two towels, one for Kate's jizz and one for Mom's. Kate and Mom equally shared my bed once Kate gave up her apartment and moved in with us.

Kate and Mom quickly became lovers and I would hear the two of them moaning and screaming in Mom's bedroom. Kate confessed she slept with Mom's panties by her pillow that first night after the meal at the restaurant and thought of nothing else than those panties having been against that wet pussy. Kate was soon begging me to marry her and Mom gave me permission. Soon Kate's belly was swollen.

Mom was so happy with her new life and of course my cock never complained about being in two different hot dripping pussy or tight dark ass. Did we have threesomes? Of course! I enjoyed watching two pussies getting sucked and an anal dildo moving in and out a willing ass. I had the choice of whose pussy or ass I pumped my hot thick cum into. Thank you GrandPa!

Chapter two will tell of my seduction of Kate, our first threesome, our wedding and my breeding my beautiful wife.