Hank's 30th Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
The extravaganza of topless, small breasted women continues.
3.1k words
4.58
7.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

Idle Conversation and a Birthday Handjob

Hank was sitting at the edge of the pool, his legs dangling in the warm water. At the far side of water, a sexy blonde slipped into pool, waist deep. Short and slender, her short hair done up in some way that it suggested it wasn't her everyday look. From her careful movements he suspected she was trying to avoid getting it wet. Her arms swung slightly awkwardly, bent at the elbows and lifted so that not even her hands touched the water. He continued to watch her as she laughed and was splashed by another blonde sitting nearby. His eyes wandered down to her bare chest. Her pink puffy nipples were quite large relative to her breasts. She was a "B" cup at most, but then again that could be said about any of the women at this party.

Somehow Hank had found himself the only guy at a house party full of attractive, small chested women who were not only okay with him staring at their tits all night, they had, en mass, taken off their tops to encourage it. It was, without a doubt, the best birthday party he had ever had.

The pretty woman in the pool waded out a little further from the edge, her chest still above water and her nipples pointed straight out.

"Here." Anita handed him a large beach towel and motioned for him to get up. Tall, with long black hair and wearing just a tiny pair of bikini bottoms, she smiled and offered him her hand. Hank's eyes followed her hand up her arm and to her fantastic breasts. They might not have been very big, but they looked amazing. Her bikini bottoms were barely there, her legs; long and fantastic.

Hank suddenly became very conscious that he was completely nude. A fact that he also realized was ridiculous. To be nude and surrounded by so many gorgeous half naked ladies was something he could barely imagine, but to forget it was happening, WHILE it was happening seemed impossible. Yet that was his current predicament. Maybe it was old age (this being his 30th birthday) or maybe it was just the after effects of having just gotten the best blowjob of his life.

Hank stood and wrapped the towel around his waist. It was fairly secure and provided more comfortable modesty then his pants would at the moment. Currently they were floating along the top of the pool, and serving as an object to dive under for the 2 other women that had joined the blonde in the pool. He wasn't sure if they were completely nude or just topless, and he didn't have a chance to investigate any further before Anita took him by the hand back into the house.

A quick detour to the kitchen to grab drinks (Hank grabbed a beer, Anita a martini of some sort) and then to the living room. Anita sat on the right side of the couch. On the left side was another long haired brunette, Sandra. She was in black slacks and matching high heels. She seemed to be flat chested, but her long brown hair actually covered her breasts for the most part. She sat with air of confidence about her, talking to Marie, who sat furthest to left, in a large chair. Unlike Sandra's brown hair, Marie's was jet black, short and spiked. Her purple skirt was almost as short as her hair and her shapely legs were crossed almost drawing attention away from her b cup tits. Almost. Her areolas were fairly small, but her nipples were thick and long.

Hank was still struggling internally. Despite being told it was okay to stare, it seemed rude. He had spent a lifetime trying not to stare at a woman's chest, yet here he was. Add to that, his gentlemanly habit of referring to them as breasts versus his animalistic urge to call them tits, and he felt a constant sense of awkwardness that wasn't like him. He didn't consider himself an alpha male by any stretch of the imagination, but he usually wasn't this lost.

Sandra scooted over to make room for him between Anita and herself. Hank sat down between the two topless women and introduced himself.

"So the big 3-0 huh?" Sandra asked "How are you handling it?"

"It's a bit surreal to be honest, kinda getting lost with... everything else going on tonight" The ladies chuckled at his discomfort.

"Well 30 was stressful for me, but looking back it was probably my best year"

"You're over 30?" he asked. "Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that at all."

"Aren't you a sweetie! Clara wasn't lying about you at all."

"Speaking of," Marie interjected, "Did you hear about her last boyfriend..."

With that the conversation carried on normally. Well, as normally as it a group of half naked strangers could be.

After polishing off his beer, Hank set his bottle down on the coffee table. Everything seemed to be going well when he felt Anita put her right hand in his right knee. It was under his towel. He wasn't sure how she had even done that but there it was. His cock twitched and an involuntary "uhhh" escaped his lips.

"What was that Hank?" Sandra asked, turning to him. As she spoke, she reached behind her head with her left hand, scooping her hair back behind her right shoulder. The upshot of this was her tits were suddenly in full view and directly facing him. She was extremely flat chested but her nipples were quite large and erect. Not quite as long as Marie's but not far off.

Unsure of what to say, he just apologized."Sorry, please continue." Sandra smiled at Hank, watching his eyes as he stared at her tits. Hank gave his head a small shake and tried to focus on the conversation at hand, and not the hand at his knee.

Marie uncrossed her legs and leaned forward with her hands in her lap. Her upper arms framed her breasts, Hank couldn't help but take a moment to notice her nipples were also hard.

Focus, he mentally repeated to himself.

"So then my boss told me I needed to book Richards for the 10th, which I told her would be hard." With the word hard, Anita's hand moved up to his thigh. Hank's towel loosened and his cock twitched again.

"You okay over there?" Marie asked him.

They had to know what was going on, he thought. It was not like Anita was being subtle. Her hand might be under the towel but her arm was clearly visible and her body was turned towards them.

"Yes, I'm fine." was all he could say.

"So it was going to be hard...?" Sandra prompted.

"To get him to come, yes" Marie continued.

Hank might have taken notice of how much the women seemed to be stressing certain words, if he hadn't been distracted by the fact that Anita's fingers had found the tip of his cock.

Despite the very thorough cock sucking he had gotten earlier, Hank's dick began to stiffen. A low murmur escaped from him. Both Marie and Sandra turned back to him, looking expectantly.

"Sorry, its just..." Hank struggled to explain himself.

"Yes, yes" Sandra dismissed him. "I can see Anita here has decided to have a little fun with little Hank there, but if you don't quit interrupting, young man, we're going to have to move."

Hank had no idea if she was being serious or playful or what. Sandra was okay with Anita giving him a handjob right beside her, but wasn't okay with him making any noise? What the hell were the rules to this situation! So much for getting back a feeling of control, he was lost.

"Sorry." was all he could say before Anita wrapped her fingers around his shaft. She began pumping him slowly under the towel, the movements obvious to anyone watching. Marie smiled at him and resumed her story. "I had to find a way to make him come"

Anita continued to pump, at a slow steady pace. His cock was a steel rod once more.

"I was wearing my yellow top that day."

"The really tight one you have? You feel comfortable wearing that to work?"

"Well my nipples poke out quite a bit, so I have to keep a jacket on."

Anita giggled. "Did to hear that Hank? Her jack it." She deliberately separated it into two words as her hand stroked down his shaft and cupped his balls.

"Yesss" he said. "I can, ummmmm, I can see how her nipples could be, prominent without a, ahhh, a jacket."

Sandra laughed. Marie seemed to love the attention her tits were drawing. "So I took off my jacket."

Anita's hand went back to his cock, which at this point was creating quite the tent in the towel.

Marie continued. "... and made a video conference call, to see if he'd come."

The words weren't subtle but they really weren't meant to be. The ladies were clearly having a bit of fun with Hank. Anita most of all. Her soft hand continued to stroke his shaft, at a maddeningly slow pace.

"So how quickly did he agree to come?"

Hank stifled a moan. The conversation would have been enough of a turn on, but Anita had tightened her grip on his now throbbing cock.

"As I thought, he was booked solid."

Anita sped up her stroking a little.

"So your tight top wasn't enough? Unbelievable. Hank, you have to see her in that top. Her tits look amazing in it."

Anita sped up her stroking a bit more while he tried to respond.

"I'll bet." Hank stared directly at her tits, he couldn't imagine them looking any better than they did right then.

"Well, It's a tight top, but it's not like my tits are huge. He couldn't see cleavage, just my nipples."

"But just through the shirt right? He couldn't actually enjoy your nipples the way Hank here seems to be." Sandra pointed out.

Anita slowed her movements again. Hank's breathing was heavy. How the towel was still covering his dick was anybody's guess.

"I dunno about that. Is Hank really enjoying my nipples? I think he is just being polite."

"Hank" Sandra ordered him "Tell Marie here how much you enjoy seeing her nipples."

"uggh, I really, ahhh, I really like them." he struggled to say.

Anita tightened her grip further, and poured on a burst of speed while he spoke. It felt amazing,

"Your, ahh, ahhh, tits are fucking, ahhh amazing."

He could feel things building. Then suddenly she released his dick.

Hank couldn't believe it. One moment there was a growing feeling of impending orgasm, the next nothing.

"No need to be vulgar Hank." Sandra scolded.

"Sorry," he told her.

"Sandra, did you want a go?" Anita asked, pointing to his crotch. Sandra paused ever so briefly before deciding that yes, she did want "a go" at his penis. "What the hell. I haven't given a handjob in while, and I don't have a gift for the birthday boy"

"Let me make it a bit easier." Hank told her, and began to remove the towel.

"WHAT are you doing?" Sandra scolded him.

Hank was taken aback. He had no idea what he had done to offend this woman. This incredibly sexy woman, who had, just seconds ago agreed to jack him off.

"I was taking off my towel?" he half said, half asked.

"In front of Marie? She's married! Do you think it's appropriate to be showing your erect penis to a married woman?"

Hank didn't know what to say, he wasn't going to sort out the rules to this situation any time soon apparently. So he just sat there with the towel poking up from his erection.

"Don't you think it might be a bit disrespectful? I can't imagine why you would think a married woman would need to see your... Rock. Hard. Cock." She lightly rapped on his towel covered dick with each word.

"I'm sorry." he looked at Marie, who was trying hard to suppress a smile. "I didn't know you were married."

Sandra continued to verbally chastise him. "Didn't know? Her wedding ring is right there"

Hank looked at Marie's hand for the first time, sure enough there was a ring on her finger.

Anita jumped in "To be fair, it's not like we expected Hank here to be staring at our hands all night"

Sandra smiled. "I suppose that's a good point." she began rubbing the lump in the towel "And he did apologize."

"For it's worth, I'm not mad." Marie added. "If anything, this is all going to make my husband a very happy man in a few hours"

"How so?" Sandra asked, tilting her head as if she had no clue what Marie was referring to. As Marie began to answer, Sandra's right hand absentmindedly found its way under the towel.

"Oh well, you know...I'll probably jump his bones when I get home."

"Well of course I understand you meant sex" Her hand gripped Hank's shaft as she spoke. "But specifically, what will you do to him tonight, after all this." She waved one hand around, gesturing to the room, while the other continued to move up and down his cock.

"I, I don't know." Marie pondered "To be honest, with the mood I am in, I'll probably start with a blowjob."

"In the bedroom?'

"God, I don't know if I can wait that long" she crossed her legs, adjusting as she thought. "Maybe I'll text him from the car, have him open the door for me. Yeah, I'll tell him I need a hand with something so when he opens the door I can just surprise him in the doorway."

Sandra continued to stroke Hank's cock, almost as slowly as Anita had. Pre-cum leaked down his shaft and onto her hand. She couldn't see it under the towel, but she could feel it.

"I won't even put my top back on, I'll just run to the door as he opens it, push him back and get my lips on his cock as quickly as I possibly can."

Sandra continued her stroking as she spoke. "He'll love that. Especially if you make it loud and wet. Right Hank?"

She sped up her hand as he spoke.

"uhh, yes. Wet is, ahhh, good." he managed.

As soon as he stopped speaking, she resumed the slower pace.

Sandra continued "Do you deliberately slurp? I've always found guys like it when they can hear a girl really sucking away. Hank, do you like to hear a woman as her mouth sucks on your penis?" Her hand sped up again.

"God yes." he moaned.

"What was that? What do you like?" Sandra asked.

"I, I like to, ahhh, hear a woman sucking on, oh God, my penis."

Thinking was getting very difficult. Marie crossed her legs again, her short skirt rode up her thigh, revealing a hint of her panties and asked "What about eye contact? I'm never sure if I should be looking at my husband when his dick is in my mouth."

"Yesss." Hank said through his teeth. Sandra's stroking hadn't sped up that time, but she had begun to twist her wrist as she masturbated him.

She asked him "Yes what? Hank, this beautiful woman just for advice on how to please her man, surely you can offer more help than just a yes."

Hank looked at Marie, her eyes were large and sexy as all hell. How hadn't he noticed that before? (A question quickly answered when his gaze returned to her large nipples.)

"Ugg. Sorry." Sandra's hand was a blur again, her grip on his cock tight. "Keep your, ahhh, Ahhhh, keep your sexy eyes open and look..." It was hard to think in complete sentences, let alone speak in them. "Ahhh, I mean after you, get on your knees and, and, and look right up at him as you suck his, his, his..."

"Penis?" Sandra asked

"Yessss. Into your, uhhhh, mouth." Hank grunted, impressed he had been able to complete the thought.

Sandra's hand slowed once more, though she was still twisting whenever it reached the tip of his cock. "What else?"

Hank began to answer Sandra, "She should..." Sandra gave him a corrective squeeze. He turned back to Marie, who was fidgeting in her chair, her skirt riding higher than ever and her exposed panties beginning to show a hint of dampness.

"You should slurp as loudly as you can. Maybe...uhhh uhhh." Sandra's hand had stopped twisting but she was jacking him off faster than ever.

"Maybe even, mmmmm, make, noises like its...

"Like it's the best thing I ever tasted?"

Hank nodded, unable to speak.

"What about jizzing?" Anita asked.

"Anita!" Sandra scolded her, even as she continued to pump Hank. "Such a vulgar word, but a good question. Where should Marie let her husband ejaculate?"

"On her tits?" Anita asked.

Marie pinched both her nipples, pulling at them. "My tits?" She playfully pretended to be shocked by the suggestion. "That'd be almost as bad as if I let him cum on my face!"

Hank nodded approvingly. His hips bucked to meet Sandra's hand. Anita's hand reached up, her fingers cupped his balls, just as Marie spoke again.

"Or should I..." she let go of her left nipple and put her hand to her face, whispering just loud enough for him to hear "...let him cum in my mouth?"

Marie sucked on her own finger and that was all Hank could take. He exploded. The orgasm was powerful and Sandra's hand didn't stop for a moment as he spurted into the towel. It felt like wave after wave of cum, though no one could see it.

"Ohhhhhh, yessssss" he groaned.

"Oh my, was that my fault?" Marie asked not so innocently.

"Heavens no" Sandra responded. "Hank would never think of ejaculating for a married woman. He's too much of a gentleman to ever do that. He could however, stand to give a lady more of a warning if he is going to - was it jizz you said earlier Anita? - If he is going to jizz into a woman's hand."

Hank was spent. He could barely even apologize as Sandra removed her hand from under the towel, which she then used to wipe off her hand. There wasn't nearly the mess he had expected, given how his orgasm had felt, but of course it had been his second within an hour.

"It's okay this time Hank, but next time you are going to get your semen on me, I expect fair warning."

Hank was still trying to catch his breath.

Wait, he thought. Did she just say next time?

****

As always, any and all constructive feedback is welcome.

Hell, I encourage it!

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers